Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

[Instagram] 2019.03.29 Yang Se Jong Good Luck Design - Limited Edition Clothes for Sale!

These are clothes that Yang Se Jong had a hand in with the design. It goes on sale now at → https://represent.com/yangsejong

Hmm, Good People took down one picture from the original IG post. Good thing is fans are always quick to save ^ ^

D2yco_vUwAES9ze.jpg:large

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[Interview] 2019.08.02 Interview Photos with Japanese Cinema Cafe.net

440103.jpg

Spoiler

440102.jpg

440104.jpg

Disappearing from sight for way too long. Currently busy filming My Country. Possibly locking himself in a small room channelling his role. I just hope it'll be a good drama, and hope to see him back on screen soon.

source: https://www.cinemacafe.net/article/img/2019/08/02/62833/440104.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

[Drama] 2019.08.22 My Country First Poster & Teaser!

68901901_1706658499468142_52614860517293

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama, “My Country” (literal title), has released its first teaser!

“My Country” is a drama that takes place between the end of the Goryeo Dynasty and the beginning of the Joseon Dynasty and tells the story of the conflicts that arise due to the desires for power and protection. Yang Se Jong, Woo Do Hwan, AOA’s Seolhyun, and Jang Hyuk have been confirmed to star.

On August 22, JTBC dropped a teaser of Yang Se Jong in costume as Seo Hwi, the son of the general who conquered the northern regions for Yi Seong Gye, the first king of Joseon. In voice-over, he says, “I will become stronger… because there is someone I must protect.”

The drama also dropped a stylized poster of Yang Se Jong charging in to face an army all alone. The caption on the poster reads, “These are the people who lived when Joseon first began to stir.”

Source (1) via Soompi News

Spoiler

201908221145775777_5d5e02fd27caa.jpg

OMG, so exciting! It'll air on October 4.

• Love 1