Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

Hello! I became a new fan of Yang Se Jong after watching him in 30 but 17. I have only discovered him from the drama (so yes, it is pretty recent) and I have only discovered this thread a couple of days ago so I am sorry that I joined you guys late. 

I am smitten when I saw him smile for the first time in the drama and I was like, "who is this guy?!" :D

Of course, his acting as Gong Woo Jin is marvelous (and hilarious) and I know he's going to be a big star someday!

I'll probably catch up his other dramas when I am freer.

Thank you for starting this thread and posting news about him here! I will pop by once in a while to follow his news and his activities.

Love. :heart:

• Like 1

[Videos] 2018.10.31 "The Power of Flowers"

Yang Se Jong has filmed a CF for The Republic of Korea Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. Awesome acting in less than 3 minutes! A must watch!

Spoiler

30s version

In summary, Sejong likes the girl working at the cafe and is seeking ways to express his sincere heart. He first took an X-ray in hope to capture 'his heart' but that didn't work. Then he posted his question online; someone responded & advised to look for a photo studio located where you could see Namsan Tower lights up like a candle. So he went running in search for the studio. There he met actress Jin Kyung (Omo, reunion with his co-star from Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim!!!) and she advises him that we can't take a picture of our heart, but not to worry because God created flowers, so Sejong bought a bouquet of flowers for her...  in his voice over, "To let your heart be seen is the "strength/power of flowers".

• Like 2

[Good People Naver Update 14] 2018.11.01 Coverage of Yang Se Jong at Japan Fan Meeting

1) Getting ready in the backstage

Aj5IldI.jpg

Spoiler

GLQgnU4.jpg
R7A36zv.jpg

2) Press Conference

Spoiler

vyrMfdk.jpg
ddvUFxb.jpg
dDBHXjE.jpg
VHq9cLW.jpg
F8RQCUW.jpg

6kxyBEx.jpg

3) Getting ready backstage for FM

Spoiler

Q3XCOuG.jpgrNKSWbL.jpg

4) Fan Meeting - Start!

9W0orJt.jpg

Spoiler

WW6Cs1F.jpg
Q3KmYJ2.jpg
uSDJwdH.jpg
ilVAelg.gif
cJgH9xl.jpg
c1NF3uo.jpg
cxuYSRV.jpg
X7USHFv.jpg
tBYgzG1.jpg
plLYfkY.jpg
G6Cf7ak.jpg
seVn2xz.jpg
22VD5hZ.jpg
yIlBtxK.jpg
76zRyaP.jpg
6EAfpvF.jpg
lDm3OJr.jpg
9t1hPL9.jpg
5VdE0C1.jpg

bPPF0fs.jpg

5) Special Temperature of Love DVD Event

Spoiler

WrDYoLe.jpg
0ULk5s0.jpg
OaqnPrG.jpg
HzUEyXE.jpg
o4r2hGq.jpg
oqghm18.jpg
mNADzAX.gif
5cKfHvv.jpg

• Like 1

[Interview Photos] 2018.11.01 Lovable Rising Star: Temperature of Love's Yang Se Jong Part 1

These photos are so high in resolution I could just dieeeee~ ♥

AdbPOBkh.jpg

Spoiler

KP3FOUe.jpg
TucRRh9.jpg
JWijRQx.jpg
Ij111Yq.jpg

The interview questions & answers are more or less similar to what were already asked by Korean media, except he was asked what Seo Hyun Jin's works he had seen before they worked together. He said he had seen "Oh Hae Young Again" and now he's watching "Beauty Inside".

source: Marisol

• Like 1

[Magazine] 2018.11 Harper's Bazaar: Yang Se Jong's Portrait

JGAJmdi.jpg

It was surprising to repeatedly hear simple words like “love” and “happiness” coming out from actor Yang Se Jong’s mouth, who has been growing in an alarming rate for the past two years. I* bought the air ticket 10 days before departure, and met the Yang Se Jong with no makeup.

*Interviewer of Harper’s Bazaar

It hasn’t been easy to travel, but after arriving, you are still in a little bit of tense state.

Normally I’m the type that always “focuses on doing my best so there’s no regrets”. Even if I’m here, I’m still in that straining state. I’m the type that forget everything after the end of a project, but because I had to prepare for photoshoot and interview, everything came back to me. I’m unsure whether that’s because I’m still inexperience; it’s difficult to let go of the feeling of work even if I came to such place. I want to do without any regrets, so please be understanding (laugh).

You have been exercising without rest for this photoshoot.

To be honest, I’m not sure if I had pushed myself too hard. After the photoshoot, I wasn’t in a very good state and had cold sweat. However after a good sleep, I felt better. Although I like exercising, but sometimes I do think of lying around lazily and just enjoy eating what I want to eat. When this interview is over, I will be able to enjoy properly. I still remember the first day of arrival at the pool, the sunshine was so surreal.

It left a strong impression to see you are proactive with everything and do your best in what was given.

I am of the personality that if I am to do it, then I will do my best and if I don’t then I might as well not do it. The people around me said this is a good trait. If you say it’s extreme, then I’m also extreme with interpersonal relationship which is why it’s not easy tos shake off a prejudiced impression.

Spoiler

rQleY5o.jpg
9rWmdWj.jpg
Zdy6PNt.jpg
3vY2po8.jpg
sgZb8yM.jpg

English translation is now available, please → source to read all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] 2018.11.09 Yang Se Jong to Held 1st Fan Meeting in Seoul

gDrPhId.jpg

Performance Date: 23 December (Sun) at 3 PM and 7 PM (two sessions)

Total Time: ~ 120 mins

Venue: Spigen Hall (슈피겐홀)

Ticket Price: 48,000 KRW

Note: One person is limited to purchasing only one ticket

Ticket's On Sale Date: 13 November 2018 at 8PM
Ticketing office: http://ticket.interpark.co.kr/

!! NOTICE !!: It appears the ticket sales are NOT open to overseas fans.

• Like 1