[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

18 hours ago, violetpetal said:

I'm glad people here love and appreciate KGE, I love KGE too. I only know her in this Goblin I didn't saw any of her work before, but right after Goblin ep 1 I fall in love with her. Her smile is so charming and adorable.. and most of all is her acting skill is superb.

Sorry if this article below has been post before, yesterday i just read an article posted sometimes ago early 2016, that Gong Yoo also found her charming and wanted to work with her.

Actor Gong Yoo recently had an interview with TV Daily to promote his new movie 'A Man and a Woman.'

During the interview, he was then asked which actress he wanted to work with in the future, and he said, "There are a lot of charming people.  Kim Go Eun is charming.  Maybe I'm getting old, but it makes me happy when I see the people make their first appearances at Chungmuro [film festival] and take center stage.  It makes me fell good.  I enjoyed Kim Go Eun's 'Chinatown.'"

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/gong-yoo-wants-to-act-with-kim-go-eun

I've watched Coin locker girl (i think it was chinatown alternative title) the boss lady and KGE as her adopted daughter were awesome 

• Like 10

The love king and queen is pain..at least king and queen be loved that time:wub:..but for general kim shin its feel very pain from begining..

He is general to follow order and killed by the king itself.He suppose to death without judgement but who knows he become goblin for long time. 

He is also alone for 900 years and he is so kind use the power as miracle to others..So When he find the bride he become new person and want to alive although we know blade will hurt him :tears:

Just hope we continue see happines to Kim Shin and ET..They are same actually..Want to true love and be loved.:heart:

• Like 7

seriously.. is Lee Dong Wook even human??? He is so frickin' PUUURFECTTTTTT OMG his role as Cha Jae Wan in Hotel King literally made me ditched my husband for 3 months hahahahaha.... and that 2 seconds of King Wang Yeo scene has turned the world of fandom upside down... ONLY 2 seconds yet a million words has been said with that sad.. miserable.. regret and lonely gaze.. can't wait to see how Wang Yeo coping with his regret and lost.. no wonder Grim Reaper is so desperate with Sunny.. his love and regret to her is larger than the universe.... DAEBAK!

• Like 11

I'm back! I hope to discuss more with you all from now on. I was on a holiday vacation abroad and finally got to experience winter. The ski resort and cable car scenes in ep 9 reminded me of my travel and how extremely cold it was up in a snowy mountain! The cast and crew are working so hard! 

@NRGchick@packmule3 and others (since I spent the last 2 hours backreading I couldn't note down all of you hehe)... Thank you for all your insightful comments on KGE as well as KS and ET's relationship. I can't express myself well so kudos to all of you who took all my thoughts into writing! I tend to like relationships that are rooted and get to develop based on a deeper connection. I've never seen a couple like KS and ET in a drama before and I really think it's a breath of fresh air to see them interact. The slow burn is perfect for their relationship. Their love is so pure and innocent and tender and heartwarming (I could list all adjectives I could think of but it'll get annoying haha). The sadness that wraps around their fates yet they still manage to be so cute with each other is what makes everything so heartfelt. The feeling of falling in love for the first time and that constant foreboding... and them finally taking action in changing their destinies. From what we've been hinted at so far, I do think we will get a happy ending. "Love will prevail" and it's nice to see KS begin to hope and change the course of his life because of love. 

As I've pointed out before, I think this will be one of the final scenes:

tumblr_ohpt6lIdSV1qbxtgwo1_540.jpg

I think it's cool that they've already filmed all the Canada scenes. We might get to see more 29yo ET. :)

• Like 21

Sorry my heart feel want to cry:tears: because its just 6episode only..

I feel love:heart: so much all this drama..We are so lucky to see more handsome Gy and Ldw..

Can I wish they doing catwalk for awards show?I hope my dream wish come true..or make fan meeting to other country..I will be ready to go..Please

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

seriously.. is Lee Dong Wook even human??? He is so frickin' PUUURFECTTTTTT OMG his role as Cha Jae Wan in Hotel King literally made me ditched my husband for 3 months hahahahaha.... and that 2 seconds of King Wang Yeo scene has turned the world of fandom upside down... ONLY 2 seconds yet a million words has been said with that sad.. miserable.. regret and lonely gaze.. can't wait to see how Wang Yeo coping with his regret and lost.. no wonder Grim Reaper is so desperate with Sunny.. his love and regret to her is larger than the universe.... DAEBAK!

Image result for me too gif  

I think he is  perfect from head to toe :w00t: became a huge fan after Hotel King haha how do you  ditch husband for 3 months? lol

another fancam of Wookie filming

• Like 24

Our Dokkaebi is single for more than 900 years, because he's too afraid of being attached with many people. More he has people by his side, the sadder he will be because they will be gone one by one :tears:. But from Episode 1, the umbrella scene, we know that KS can see his shadow on ET when they were passing each other. So, why he notices of ET presence that anyone else in his life.

I'm curious yet sad in every episode, 6 episodes left guyyyssssssssssss :bawling:

• Like 9

Just now, Visually-wandering said:

@ucylucy just wanna tell you that you have successfully make me into GongYoo fans..... I like GongYoo but just "like him", that's all. Now......... I even follow Soop entertainment on instagram, naver and may be later on other socmed...... Thank you for feeding me with all delicious GongYoo HD pics

Me too, before Goblin, I like him just "ah, that's my fave Oppa from Coffe Prince". But now, I'm even addicted to his voice, and make it lullaby on my playlist :joy:

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Me too, before Goblin, I like him just "ah, that's my fave Oppa from Coffe Prince". But now, I'm even addicted to his voice, and make it lullaby on my playlist :joy:

I'm with you about the sexy voice. Already ripped 3 of them into mp3. Still finding my chance to ripped more. The voices are already on my mp3 playlist. How can he be so... perfect? (-_-)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, frankreich said:

I'm back! I hope to discuss more with you all from now on. I was on a holiday vacation abroad and finally got to experience winter. The ski resort and cable car scenes in ep 9 reminded me of my travel and how extremely cold it was up in a snowy mountain! The cast and crew are working so hard! 

@NRGchick@packmule3 and others (since I spent the last 2 hours backreading I couldn't note down all of you hehe)... Thank you for all your insightful comments on KGE as well as KS and ET's relationship. I can't express myself well so kudos to all of you who took all my thoughts into writing! I tend to like relationships that are rooted and get to develop based on a deeper connection. I've never seen a couple like KS and ET in a drama before and I really think it's a breath of fresh air to see them interact. The slow burn is perfect for their relationship. Their love is so pure and innocent and tender and heartwarming (I could list all adjectives I could think of but it'll get annoying haha). The sadness that wraps around their fates yet they still manage to be so cute with each other is what makes everything so heartfelt. The feeling of falling in love for the first time and that constant foreboding... and them finally taking action in changing their destinies. From what we've been hinted at so far, I do think we will get a happy ending. "Love will prevail" and it's nice to see KS begin to hope and change the course of his life because of love. 

As I've pointed out before, I think this will be one of the final scenes:

Hide contents

tumblr_ohpt6lIdSV1qbxtgwo1_540.jpg

I think it's cool that they've already filmed all the Canada scenes. We might get to see more 29yo ET. :)

omg T_T i haven't seen those scence before, did i miss something?please tell which episode does recap from? T_T

• Like 5