[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

17 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Spoiler

KS: When you have been living for quite some time, I spit out words that I couldn’t say and can’t take it back and I just get older. Will it be cheaper to die? Will it be safer to die
GR: There’s no such a thing when you die (?)
KS: Really?
GR: The question is will you get the chance to have it. I thought you will laugh at it. Why are you eating this? Is there any problem with her?
KS: I was just saying something and she cried and said that I’m pitiful. So I was waiting for her. Well because I was sad, I cried but then she said she won’t take out the sword. Was it wrong to cry?
GR: You cried? In front of her?
KS: A little bit. I just shed some tears
GR: How pathetic. You are done now. Woman likes a man who is persistent and doesn’t look at her eyes and indifference. How can you cry?
KS: That’s why you cried when you met that woman for the first time? Drink your alcohol
GR: You have to decide soon. You don’t know what will happen. It’s not like you are Hamlet
KS: Shakespeare, that friend. No matter whether he died or alive, everyone talks about him
GR: Are you feeling sick? Should we go to the hospital?
KS: Will I be able to do it soon?
GR: We won’t know for sure
KS: The sword is starting to hurt me *flashback to the scene where KS asked if God has given a fair punishment for him*
GR: Do you want a hug? *KS brought his sword* Well it’s okay if you don’t want *KS keep swinging the sword* I had got my sense back. Stop it

GR: Kim Miyoung is a team leader. *sighed* *walking steps* The sound of this walking steps is (her). Ouh what should I do?
SN: Why does he keep not answering his phone? We can meet or just talk over the phone, what kind of human is he?
GR: I am a grim reaper. A grim reaper is always moving
SN: Should I just kill this jerk? Urgh my pride is hurt.  How can he make people obsessed with him? Just wait till I catch him *ringtone*What is it? It’s scaring me

thank you so much for the translation!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love how they getting closer more and moe with time!! :wub: 

pour Sunny she doesn't know she can't kill him :lol: 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

The sub is already out? Then I think this will be my last translation for this episode... 

Spoiler

ET: Whoa, it’s snowing. It’s the first snowfall. But how come the snow is already come? It’s so interesting. I like it because it’s pretty but the flower must be cold. Don’t you agree? We are experiencing the fastest first snowfall right now. Are you making this? This is what you mean that when the first snowfall comes, I will take out the sword
KS: I’m sorry for doing this but I want to keep this in my memory
ET: Until when do you want to keep this memory? We have to make you pretty soon
KS: Okay, do it now
ET: Let’s make you prettier now. Do you have any last word?
KS: All the time that I spent with you was brilliant. Whether the weather is good or bad or even so so, all weather is good. Whatever happens later, it’s not your fault
ET: Mister, will you perhaps really turn into a broom?
KS: It won’t happen

Spoiler

ET: I’m going to take out the sword now. Why can’t I grab it? I can see it but why I can’t grab it?
KS: Have you tried to make your arms stronger?
ET: Wait for a minute. Let me try again
ET: Just now you definitely said that whatever will happen it’s not my fault, right? You can’t ask any question
KS: Then, you aren’t the goblin’s bride
ET: You can’t ask any question! Just stay there, I’m confused right now
KS: How can I stay put in this kind of situation? Get out that book right now
ET: Wait! I knew it. I think it’s that. I know it
KS: What?
ET: The princes in the fairytale. It must be that
KS: What is that?!
ET: We have to kiss

*kiss*

thank you so much!! :wub:

we were terrified of her pulling out the sword and we got a kiss?!! hhhhhhhhhhhhh best trolling EVER!! :P 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

funny about the name though,all the 3 of them are kim eun sook former male cast (hyun bin and woo bin) and eun sook first choice for dots (won bin).i hope kim woo bin make cameo in this drama.

So we can expect Park Bo-gum in Eun-sook's next project? I would like it.:wub:

tumblr_oic6h89M9M1thzfm6o1_400.giftumblr_oic6h89M9M1thzfm6o2_400.gif

crd: eightspicyquack

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, SunnySun26 said:

So we can expect Park Bo-gum in Eun-sook's next project? I would like it.:wub:

crd: eightspicyquack

maybe we will

,btw so many puns joke btw in latest eps

Park Bo Gum, Park (last name) Bo (precious) Gum(Sword). Eun Tak literally name Grim Reaper Park Bo Gum means My Precious Sword to make kim shin jealous

Grim Reaper: Give her 500 (oh baek) won. Kim Shin: Why do you keep telling me to confess (go baek) to her?

btw for another reference park bo gum was kim go eun couple (movie and cf),this girl so famous and actually moonlight drawn by clouds actually the role firstly offered to kim go eun but she rejected to join goblin,funny though,if she accept that role there will be no eun tak kim go eun hahahaha

• Like 19

Hoookay...hold up. Hold. Up. I'm confused! So after all this time...Kim Shin CAN see Eun-tak's future, but he chose not to tell her?? Is it possible because he's having doubts about her being a Goblin's bride when they first met, so he didn't tell her about it??

Anyway, episode 6 is a good episode for Kim Shin and Eun-tak~ but Wang Yeo x Sunny progressed pretty slow in this episode :tears: I personally want more cute moments with them, but poor Wang Yeo, he can't express his love for her properly since he's a Grim Reaper who could only move on orders. Also, there's a snippet of Wang Yeo x Sunny dating scene in between Kim Shin's serious conversation with Eun-tak about his past life, so maybe it's pretty dead set that the two of them are King x Queen, or Queen x King, whichever is fine by me, hahahaa... :w00t:

Aaah, the first and the last scene were playing with my emotions indeed. I was prepared to cry, then the sudden change of dialogues just ruined it, haha...but it's in a good way, of course. Also, about Eun-tak who can't pull the sword out...I have a feeling that she would be able to pull it when they have properly become 'Husband and Wife', or when Eun-tak isn't a high schooler anymore/legal. The kiss after that though, totally caught Kim Shin off guard, hahahaa....strangely I didn't feel too creeped out about it, but like,"so awkward, it can be viewed as cute".

Overall, I enjoy this episode more than the 5th, but it leaves me with more question that I'm excited to find the answer, hopefully in next week's episodes! :blush:

• Like 10

9,19,29.wow her fate is to die?i hope she will survive the bus accident and at 29 years old ...our bride can't die!i can't wait next ep our goblin will have a rival...went to confront him it seems...ajussi looked so happy and young...loves her so much!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shiraru said:

Hoookay...hold up. Hold. Up. I'm confused! So after all this time...Kim Shin CAN see Eun-tak's future, but he chose not to tell her?? Is it possible because he's having doubts about her being a Goblin's bride when they first met, so he didn't tell her about it??

I don't think Goblin can see ET's future, he saw ET in the waiter's future not in her future.

He has to look into the eyes to see the future and ET was with her back, but the waiter appeared both in the present and the future and he looked in golbin's eyes.

• Like 9

I really wonder what will be the ending of this drama..  How can Sunny and GR continue their relationship if he's an immortal...and shin and ET relationship too...this drama really keeps you thinking the future and ifs!!! Aigoo..hopefully it won't be tragic ending

• Like 7

Goodness! All the serious/emotional scenes turn out to be hilarious at the end! Love that about this show, they have a way of making me cry and laugh at the same scene at the same time!

The beginning when ET wiped KS's tears, ugh I was broken then WHAT! She said she's not gonna pull out the sword then HAHAHA KS's face! At the end too, trolled us from last week's preview hahahaha KS was hella surprised with that kiss SO CUTE! 

Also, can't wait for GR to remember his past so that we can really see the progress of his relationship with Sunny....

• Like 8

Yeah, when the characters themselves address the age difference, you know the difference was on purpose :):) Kim Shin's 939 years (I'm sorry, 938 since he was born earlier that year lol) to Euntak's 19 years is obviously on purpose since the writer shows her intent through the dialogue.

And I think GR explains her reasoning a bit through that secret he told Euntak telepathically knowing she wouldn't hear.

That Euntak will meet another grim reaper when she's 29, is beginning to make shed some light on why Euntak is 19. She was supposed to meet the GR when she was 0 years (unborn) but Kim Shin intervened. She met the GR when she was 9 but the Red Lady intervened. She's supposed to meet a GR when she's 29. I'm hoping Kim Shin is around to intervene. What about when she's 39 or 49?

The explanation of the number 9 makes complete sense (since it's the closest number to 10 and 10 is associated with perfection a.k.a. the Almighty)

Will Euntak's missing soul status ever be changed though? Otherwise she'll always have to be on the lookout when she turns a year with 9 in it. That's horrible. At least she doesn't know about it or she'd be living her life on more tenterhooks than she currently is.

• Like 13

Remember the fancam we saw with a lot of Grim Reapers at the bus stand or roadside? I think it's the bus accident. And some people die. Or many... This the many GR. I think ET will be hurt. And if there is one think we learn frm DOTS.... Never trust the preview.. So worried but now I can see how we were trolled. 

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, SunnySun26 said:

I don't think Goblin can see ET's future, he saw ET in the waiter's future not in her future.

He has to look into the eyes to see the future and ET was with her back, but the waiter appeared both into the present and the future and he looked in golbin's eyes.

Aaaaah now it makes sense, thank you, thank you! I was very confused up to that point. :blush:

• Like 7

so 29 she has to meet another grim reaper.. if she escapes that then 39..

hmm.. i really don't see a way out for ET unless GOD intervenes..

and also, maybe that 29 when she is in canada, whom is she meeting?.. shouldn't GR tell Goblin this secret?

I LOVED when GR realized that ET thinks sword pulling is a good thing because GR is always encouraging her.. and he tried hard by telling her indirectly to not pull out the sword (are you falling for goblin too?)

Preview:

Sunny: What do you like?

GR: Sun Hee ishi

I don't even.. i can't even.. i don't.. arggh

Goblin told grandfather that he has to pay debts to two more people but he has not found them - queen and the man who put the sword in him ( queen is sunny. who is the reincarnation of that other man? manager?)

hmm.. i think while goblin adn ET take a chill pill... show would probably start building up Sunny and Reaper's love story + the backstory of how one becomes a reaper and mystery of how to get memories back

I mean I LOOOOVE that red coat.. like LOOOOVE

• Like 11