[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

GR & Sunny together again just as sassy just as cute speaking again back and forth that language that we love so precious and she places a bracelet around his hand and wrist this time around she is claiming him.... 

Now we view the Goblin alone someone is watching him.  I wonder who LOL:D:tongue:   ET and her Goblin standing there in the grave yard looking at each other with tears in their eyes and thankfulness in their hearts.   Forget what I said about our writer being incredible for she is so much more...  What a talent, she just shot our hearts straight through the stars and right past the moon and took us to HEAVEN with such a BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY LIKE NO OTHER....:wub:

That's it!?????

That's the ending? 

Woah what a long night. I just don't know what tofeelx 

Seriously they played with our feelings and now infeel exhausted.

I'm praying for our subbers. I hope it will be ready soon. 

Thanks everyone! I'll head to dreamland now. Jal ja.

• Like 7

well.... ending is not that spectacular though... due to many spoilers around... and I still think that Eun Tak's death is NOT necessary at all... but ok it was a great ride and I'm happy to join this awesome thread with many awesome chagiyas.. 

see U all again in next drama dearies... ANNEYONG.... xoxo

• Like 11

Just now, DuckButtHunter said:

Okay...I understand why Sunny had to die...and I am happy about the WangSun couple....but why the writer killed JET is beyond me...

Seriously, was killing JET necessary because KS is still a goblin. The writer should have KS reincarnated at least so they're both humans, get married and can have kids like the WY and Sunny couple. 

• Like 9