[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

24 minutes ago, Mayiya said:

Could the accident involve Sunny?!?!??

In the preview for ep 15, Sunny said some weird stuff!!! Something along the lines of "In our next life, I hope the wait is short and the meeting is long."

that sounds like a farewell!!!:bawling:

The GR has cried a million times in the last 5 episodes!!! Can he just get a happy ending!?!?!?!

• Like 13

ATT chagiya dheul...... 

DO NOT LET YOURSELF BEING FOOLED BY A PREVIEW......  

andwe andwe andwe.... 

TVN trying to get ALL South Koreans to watch this drama tomorrow... maybe breaking Guinnes Book record in rating.. 

onnie bidho chuseyo.. trust me... KES will never leave a tainted mark (sad ending) for this drama.. it's one of her masterpiece.

• Like 21

I came here to say goodbye to all of you beacause after the last episode tomorrow I just want to wallow in my sorrow alone. It has been fun readying everything in this forum.But I do not want to be this much invested in a drama any time soon. It is the only think about I need to get back to the old me. I am glad Gong Yoo was the lead to this amazing drama he got me hooked to korean dramas after coffe prince. I wish him and all the cast a bright future. About ep 15 preview  I will not believe anything before I see the whole episode this is the only way I can get some sleep tonight. Goodbye chingus

• Like 17

I want to tell my story...... I think I know how KS feel in episode 4 when he said "I'm very on edge. I'm happy then sad, lonely then euphoric" 

It's 02.30 in my country... I watched episode 14, and re watched my fav scene. And then my heart break after watched 1st preview of ep 15 in youtube. After that I felt my broken heart trampled on the ground after watched 2nd preview. 

And now I can't sleep. Maybe this is how he felt that time :bawling:

The end...................

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

WTF? Et must not die!!! A reincarnation is not a happy ending... WRITERNIMMMMMMMMMM WHY???? :( I'm pissed off!!!

I'm not worried. Goblin can raise the dead. He just needs to buy more socks to appease the GRs for their overtime work. :)

• Like 14

Exactly KES has received enough (unjustified to some extent) flak for her earlier drama endings! GY (and the Hong sisters) has been burnt by the Big series fiasco. There is NO WAY in the world this series is getting a sad ending!!! This will end in the most satisfying way ever!!

I am having trouble with GY's turtleneck sweater in the bed/sofa scene!! Why couldn't they dress him in a simple shirt for a change! sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377Sigh!! He looks hot in anything though! :rolleyes:

• Like 16

Based on the previews, the clothes ET wears at the accident is the same as the one she wore standing at that tea room. GREAT, JUST GREAT, KES!!! If you think they four live happily in the afterlife, why don't you just cut this drama short and not prolong our angst?!! My heart is dead! Urghhh...Sunny and GR's goodbyes so sad too! 

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, staygold said:

Exactly KES has received enough (unjustified to some extent) flak for her earlier drama endings! GY (and the Hong sisters) has been burnt by the Big series fiasco. There is NO WAY in the world this series is getting a sad ending!!! This will end in the most satisfying way ever!!

I am having trouble with GY's turtleneck sweater in the bed/sofa scene!! Why couldn't they dress him in a simple shirt for a change! sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377Sigh!! He looks hot in anything though! :rolleyes:

That I remember REALLY well. It was ALMOST perfect, and then boom! Until now, I can only shake my head. Don't want to talk about it anymore. 

I just hope you guys are right. If not, I'll just order MR. BUCKWHEAT and hug tight. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

Uh, she's going to have to leave EARTH. No country will take her in since we're all so global.

LOL, you forget, we have Missing 9 . . .  deserted island (any secret G sponsor) :lol:

DAMN!!! I just saw the new preview . . . not taking it well at all :bawling:

• Like 5