[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol you guys..hahaha..im listening to yt and the song "never far away". Every one in comment box is trying to figure out what the first word is.

Some say 'cereal'. ROFL. Some say 'serious'. LOL.

My sis says it is 'Syria'. I'm like..what the...:lol::lol: her hearing is hilarious!

------

What about you guys? What do you guys think?

Bwahahaha:joy:Yeah I've been wondering what the word was.I thought it could be 'See ya' or 'Celia'.Either way I think both are ridiculous:tongue:

2 hours ago, xianyi8 said:

This will be another cliffhanger

Hide contents

Truck crashing (perhaps nearly) into ET's car ?

Spoiler

I hope it's just another soul that GR is tasked with...but the thought of another GR coming for ET when she's 29 is nagging at me from the back of my head:o

• Like 5

One question - will there be a death in the finale of Goblin? http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/278356/20170117/goblin-back-to-back-episodes-all-set-for-the-weekend-fans-rooting-for-happy-ending-for-kim-shin-eun-tak.htm.

This is very possible. Grandma Samshin kept on saying our Wang Yeo/Kim Sun couple would pay a "high price". She first said that in the early episodes when the couple met over the ring, and recently in front of Hoobae Goblin. Perhaps Sunny will die, and Grim Reaper will try to run away with her. They get chased by other worldly beings or grim reapers (CG galore!) But with help from Brother Kim Shin and Eun Tak, they succeed and finally will be able to "live" happily ever after.  

• Like 16

Finally, finished episode 13 at the end of my marathon. I can't wait to see how they meet again. He probably won't have a memory of her, but I'm sure his heart will start skipping some beats when he sees her--the heart always knows.....:wub:

I will say that I was finally happy to see a real kiss between adults instead of the previous typical drama kisses they had. 

Was it just me, or was that the longest death scene at the end of episode 13......maybe it seemed long because I was hoping to see a peak into the future for the next episode...:lol:.

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, Amber Byul said:

something didn't click to me in the end of the fight scene. there was a strange few seconds of the clip in the scene after KS wielded his real sword from his chest ( with semi-conscious ET's help ) and did a Bleach-like Ryōdan or Suikawari Zanjutsu ( since i don't know how it's called in Korean Kundo martial arts, it's grasping his or her sword with both hands, the practitioner brings it down with enough force to cut an opponent in half down the middle ). after PJW dissolve ( i will get to this later ) KS was done with his exhaustion and spoke to GR ( which should be invisible to ET at this point since she can't see anyone in spirit form ), it was right after this that something didn't register for me. KS released his real sword wrapped in the bloodied cloth and it disappeared, almost exactly like how his conjured sword would have disappeared. since it was a real sword, especially in its mystical form, it should be the only remaining object that was left behind after KS returned to ashes because he was reanimated 900 years before and became a Tokkaebi because of and from that sword. not the other way round.

Woah @Amber Byul where were you all this time? If only you're already wrote your analysis since the first episode, then this forum will be very colorful. We have historical analysis, biblical analysis, asian cultures analysis, psychological analysis, symbolic analysis, color analysis, astrological analysis AND NOW you're contributing anime knowledge (from japan culture side of view) to us.

I feel enriched being in here :wub:.

Spoiler

and all i can contributed only my byeon*** side of view. All I care only about kisses and romance. :yum:. While @maryofbethany can contribute more insightful posts.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, xianyi8 said:

This will be another cliffhanger

Reveal hidden contents

Truck crashing (perhaps nearly) into ET's car ?FF5cJVn.jpg

Spoiler

I think that this scene is connected with other pic showing GR in his GR outfit with ET, ET is wearing same outfit that she is wearing meanwhile driving plus in another pic shows GR, ET and the SUV.  I think GR is on scene because he is still honoring his promise to KS 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Amber Byul said:

Does anyone feel this way, too?

seeing that i'm naturally inclined to mythology and i've been following KES' work since On Air, maybe i'm too used to her giving one more blue-eyed punch to our faces in the last few episodes like she always did and add to that i'm expecting too much from these supernatural powers. i hope someone could help me iron out these thoughts. thanks. ^_^ 

Sorry I had to cut your post...no very tech savvy. 

But with regards to the Hanja page of the journal...it actually similar to Chinese so I could read some of it. (Just paused it today to try to make it out!) 

It was KS talking about how the boy he left Goryeo with has been buried...and at the end he said the Diety is not listening. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, cristapark said:

I'm worrying too since every Saturday until midnight there's still a rally to oust the president. Thousand of people are joining every Saturday 

Oh my, i thought that South Koreans already have stopped the rallies bec Pres. Park had already been charged to court....anyways, if only international fans like me could help increase Goblin's ratings...it will probably achieved much higher ratings than DOTS last April 2016 

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, naritul said:

CHINGUS!! I'm back... 

This is nothing (Part 2)....  First time sewing barbie clothes by hand , sorry the clothes are far from good... :( 

For this project... I bought a made to move asian (Lea) Barbie (under spoiler)

Hide contents

And i knitted the red scarf, cut her hair, sewed the hoodie jacket, and the skirt

:blush:EUN TAK BARBIE VERSION :blush:

tag @itzibitzispider @jellybellymonster

THAT is the most adorable thing ever :wub:

• Like 7

Hello everyone...this is my first time commenting in this thread although i've been silent lurker since earlier episode of goblin...due to working i couldn't keep up with this super fast moving thread.  

So pardon me if what i'm about to share was already shared by other. So i've been wondering about the will that grandpa Yu left to CEO Kim, why would he wrote to give the wealth to someone name Kim Shin if someday he came for it, its not like CEO Kim  doesn't know who Kim Shin is, then after reading the text preview its make sense to me as everyone's memories on Kim Shin would be erase. I'm really amazed to think that the story was well written by the writer.

I also found it interesting when someone here share about the way Eun Tak plead for helping same as her mother seeking help before. I can't help but to think maybe that will bring Kim Shin back to Eun Tak or maybe he was resurrected because of Eun Tak pleading just like his family plead to GOD before.

As much as i was eagerly anticipated how will the drama end (happy ending please) it will also bring sadness to my heart as the enjoyment and happiness this drama give to my life will also stop :(

Goblin is definitely the best drama I've ever seen so far. Everything about it is definitely beautiful.

• Like 18

10 hours ago, skinnerbox said:

I don't want Eun-tak to forget Shin! And if she does that she'll remember him soon. 

I know Sun and Wang Yeo didn't remember their past lives but they fell in love again (in several episodes, which we don't have) but I didn't conect their past lives with their current ones, so I don't want to lost the connection that exists between Shin and Eun-tak. 

But @skinnerbox dear, Yeo and Sunny remember their past now, too, even when they practically live in two different worlds: those of the living and the dead. So I think there's always hope that Shin and Eun-tak will rediscover their connection, too.

Btw guys, just in case anyone cares or is interested...and if nobody wants to know, I apologize for this mini rant. I'm down with vertigo these last two days. I'm just very, very shocked and sad that there's very limited fancam of WangSun filming together. I've lost all my hope. I think you ShinTak shippers are very, very lucky... you guys still have something you can theorize about, be nervous about, be happy about. But I have nothing to sustain my hope for my OTP anymore.

Somebody on Twitter spoiled me of the ending of this drama, but truthfully speaking even if it was true, I don't see how WangSun could get there without rushing the plot weirdly. So there you go. All my hopes are dashed.

Once again, I'm sorry for this rant.

Edited by selenette
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Anyone posted this article here yet?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/18/yoon-da-yeong-reveals-secretive-filming-goblin-finale/

It looks like the staff of tvN’s “Goblin” is doing their best to keep the finale a secret, so much that not even the cast knows what’s going to happen.

Kim Eun Sook recently completed the script for the final episode, and the cast and crew are busy with the last leg of filming for the drama. The conclusion of “Goblin” is currently shrouded in mystery.

During an interview, Yoon Da Yeong mentioned the secrecy surrounding the final episode while talking about her role as a female grim reaper and as a court lady in her past life. Though her role has been small, the actress is leaving quite the impression on viewers as the episodes progress.

Yoon Da Yeong said, “I’m done filming my scenes, and the others are busy filming the rest.” She added, “To keep things a secret, we aren’t given the whole script, just the parts we’re in. Even I don’t know how it will end, and I’m excited to see what happens. I’m always waiting for the next ‘Goblin’ broadcast. I’ll definitely be watching the finale when it airs.”

Gushing about being given the opportunity to work with the screenwriter, who has penned popular dramas like “Secret Garden,” “Heirs,” and “Descendants of the Sun,” the actress stated, “When I received my first ‘Goblin’ script, I was so honored that I would have been content with just a single line. It felt like I had won the lottery.”

"Shrouded in mystery" - haha! I have a feeling with the PD-nim and writer-nims high expectations, we will have an epic 3 episode ahead of us. And the cast is only given their part of the script and I'm already thinking we are in for a treat. Looking forward to the 1hr+ episode for Friday and the 3hr one on Saturday. I think I'd need to buy snacks so my friend and I can be entertained. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hallee said:

Oh my, i thought that South Koreans already have stopped the rallies bec Pres. Park had already been charged to court....anyways, if only international fans like me could help increase Goblin's ratings...it will probably achieved much higher ratings than DOTS last April 2016 

Still not yet..even though she was charged in court but still she doesn't want to step down on her position and the impeachment process would take few months..but anyway too bad..if only international fans streaming sites can add to its ratings..surely Goblin drama Can have more than 20%

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, leenienick said:

So pardon me if what i'm about to share was already shared by other. So i've been wondering about the will that grandpa Yu left to CEO Kim, why would he wrote to give the wealth to someone name Kim Shin if someday he came for it, its not like CEO Kim  doesn't know who Kim Shin is, then after reading the text preview its make sense to me as everyone's memories on Kim Shin would be erase. I'm really amazed to think that the story was well written by the writer.

Sorry to cut yr post.

No one know KS real name, only CY. After that ET, ET tell GR and DW :D. KS, last nickname is Yu Shin Jae ,so secretary Kim (ups i mean CEO KIM) know him as Yu Shin Jae. You can check at Ep 5.

@selenette may be they filming romantic scene indoor dear :wub:. This is special for you :D

• Like 11