[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

7 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Speaking of, did anyone here watch the episode with their headsets on? Because, gosh. The audio maniac in me is having the ultimate earfest during those crucial scenes. (Even the kissu which i truly agree to those who have noticed it)

I did! It was great indeed! That is how I caught the "That's right." You could also hear the ashes being formed out of KS's dying body... I swear I heard that!!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, maryamzulaikha said:

I bet there was going to be a tonnes of takes for the good bye kiss liked maybe 939 takes LOL - we don't even mind . His lips, his tongue and his saliva ...I just saw the HD version and was staring at the scene like forever..

"high five"

I RIPPED the replay button like there is no tomorrow......

PS : looking forward for many epic kisses between two OTPs and a happy ending 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, aurelly said:

Ottoke... uri DH will cry like a baby again :bawling:

Oh no, you are right. I have been so distracted with thinking about the 'death' of our Kim Shin that I forgot about our Deok Hwa. The poor baby. He's going to bawl his eyes out, and join us. :bawling: 

I still feel pretty upset over the episode last night. That dull aching feeling that continues to throb when I think about it. 

I was speaking to my friends IRL and we all agreed that we don't want Kim Shin to come back as a reincarnated soul. It just wouldn't be the same. Kim Shin wouldn't be Kim Shin any more. He would just be someone else with the face of Kim Shin. 

Kim Shin will have to come back as himself - with his personality, memories and everything intact. Not some shell that is another person. 

Or, he will come back as a reincarnated soul (with the face of Kim Shin) and, like Sunny, he will regain his memories.

Now... how would he regain his memories? Yeah, a kiss from a grim reaper

Oh my. XD

I wonder who will volunteer to do that. 

• Like 12

Hi @alleram95 thanks for piano BGM cover link. I added all of them to my playlist.

I PM @Visually-wandering about that BGM and she told me that pianist is buy the music sheet and play them beautifully. Actually I thought that BGM isn't cover. Bcz too flawless and beautiful.

And also @stargazer187 thanks for another BGM link

I think I saw someone mention about tearliner, it will be great if they really sing for this drama, I rmb tearliner is the first indie band that I liked, since coffee prince and also in cheese in the trap, remember the main cast is now in goblin.

Tearliner will be suitable here. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, melonpark said:

Some of the NGs! 

*Look at GY at the first NG, he was falling asleep! Oh my cutie dokkaebi... Let me offer my shoulder so that you can sleep*
*Another cute one was when GY was opening a can of beer, and it splashed on him lol*

PS. I am quite disappointed with the special episode... It was like a total recap -- with a little bts/NGs or whatsover... tvN, you are cruel. Really cruel! Guess we'll just have to wait for next week, chingus.... *sulks in the corner* 

you make me remember of KGE last drama in Tvn, its also said that they will aired the special episode with NG, interview, director cut etc, but turn out just a recap from all episode. i didn't watch tonight episode but if tonight episode also like a recap than i WON'T believe again on Tvn special episode lol :tongue:^_^

• Like 8

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

I'm surfing on Youtube listening to the OSTs... this piano cover of the BGM were great. I wonder if this will be included in the future OSTs/ BGMs that will be released later... I'm not sure if these have been posted or not

BGM for Grim Reaper 

BGM for Physics of Love poetry

according to the description it's BGM for ep 8, but I don't remember the exact part where this BGM was played...

The tittle isn't real one...

The OST that have yet to be release is the opening theme, isn't it? the one with lyrics 'never far away...'

Just when I thought I have gotten over the heartbreak that is ep 13 listening to these piano versions of the bgms. I kept imagining all those happy moments they had had in my head only for ep 13 to happen T^T. 

But thanks anyways for sharing these. I have been a fan of the soundtrack of this drama especially its bgms (in paticular the grim reaper theme or a path to the deceased as the pianist in the video named it.)

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

Oh no, you are right. I have been so distracted with thinking about the 'death' of our Kim Shin that I forgot about our Deok Hwa. The poor baby. He's going to bawl his eyes out, and join us. :bawling: 

I still feel pretty upset over the episode last night. That dull aching feeling that continues to throb when I think about it. 

I was speaking to my friends IRL and we all agreed that we don't want Kim Shin to come back as a reincarnated soul. It just wouldn't be the same. Kim Shin wouldn't be Kim Shin any more. He would just be someone else with the face of Kim Shin. 

Kim Shin will have to come back as himself - with his personality, memories and everything intact. Not some shell that is another person. 

Or, he will come back as a reincarnated soul (with the face of Kim Shin) and, like Sunny, he will regain his memories.

Now... how would he regain his memories? Yeah, a kiss from a grim reaper

Oh my. XD

I wonder who will volunteer to do that. 

Could not agree more:glasses::glasses:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, yujinlimb said:

@shynaz I Know watching Kim Shin was so painful and it was equally heart wrenching when it came to Wang Yeo as well. Kim Shin last words to Yeo made me cry soo much and ET crying made was so painful.. I can not wait for epi 14 goshh this week will be long wait.

I believe Kim shin more sad more than WY because WY itself making worst and mistake.This is reason new WY will promise to Kim shin to help all everything..

GY make Kim shin so painful and dying scene with breath..second watched it...still cry :bawling:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

since i have already burst my flood-dam trice while watching ep13.. guess ep13 ShinTak scene is kinda of "sacred ground" for me to tread on... mood too foul to write anything on a serious note... so my natural defense up by indulging myself to write sinfully-silly-swooning things to counter, wasn't in the Mood for real chat.. too broken inside.,.. so i swing to the other extreme ends....
here you goes, i took liberty to change script of that BBQ scene, Sorry, Kim Eunsook, i really think my 'verison' is better for some pervy noona like myself.. just for fun,  (see spoiler for FUN, for those Brides and Immortals that are still thinking that BBQ One-Day-Night Tour should have 'Special Development' NOT FOR PG16-viewers ....) let's spoil ourselves....

Hide contents

(pls note. Blue Italic Words are Mine-Edited)

at BBQ scene, after "ice-breaking" scene of back-hug, book-reading on lap-scene... touching cheek scene...
Shin proceed to climax of the night.... leading Tak to sit on Bedroom door-steps, on that cold cold night....

KS: "I have a Gift for you." ("i have a surprise for you".)
ET: "I have plenty..." ("i need plenty more..." surprises from you.... pouting for Epic Kiss Ever.)
KS; "i doubt that..." ("i brought this". Brought out two pillows from home, behind his back.)
ET. "This?" (her hidden thoughts: "what-the......so kill joy, hubby")
KS: "You're an adult now. So remember." (which imply, "you are an adult now, But remember we are not married yet"... start preaching preaching... etc etc... )
KS: "We're supposed to each keep a copy... " ("Are we're supposed to each sleep a pillow....... ? right.......")
ET: "that's why i had made a copy... if only i hadnt gotten caught." ("that's why i had tried to steal yours to throw away... if only i hadnt gotten caught... then we can share-share one....")
ET:"But which is the original?" ("But which is your original pillow... lemme throw far far away.....)
Et: "That's it, isn't it?" (Pointing to the one Shin shyly hid behind his back.. )
ET: "Give me that one." ("Give me that pillow to throw.")
KS; "i dont want to."
ET: "i want that one." (ET started climb ontop of him, jumped, land a kiss on his cheek to distract him... giggling silly both.... from front to the back.. everything start falling to the floor,.. including the woollen blanket, pillows.... struggling, pushing away.. half hearted.... faking resistance... before they know it.. before long, both found themselves inside the bedroom door... so much for trying to throw one-pillow away...  the wind slam the door shut.. oh, or is it Shin who accidentally did it.........
(the rest ... up to your imagination......  don't be coy, be honest to yourself.. hahahha.)
Kim Eunsook-ssi .. Pali Pali.. pls add this scene to squeeze in at next week ....

so much for the nonsense.... :wub:

IG pic, cr.goblin_thelonelyandgreatgod)

I actually wish that there would be more happy moments between Eun Tak and Kim Shin at the traditional hanok. Although it was a few minutes of glorious happiness, I wish we could have seen more, such as bickering over sleeping arrangements, pillow issues, embarassment over being alone together for the first time.... heh. :D 

I suppose if the writer and PD had prepared more happy moments between Eun Tak and Kim Shin in the episode last night, it wouldn't be in keeping with the overall bittersweet sadness of the entire episode. :( 

So, I'm still hoping for a happy ending. It's Kim Eun Sook after all. She's not going to break with tradition. <3 <3

Oh, and I had not thought we could be at that stage where Kim Shin and Eun Tak would feel such intense and uncontrollable passion for each other that their feelings would come through as "dirty love" so quickly (yeah... I'm borrowing this term from the other drama. hah.).

But after the episode last night where Kim Shin gloriously devoured Eun Tak, I thought "yeap, we are ready for more of that, please." XD XD 

Did anyone notice? Gong Yoo has a way of kissing his female co-stars as if he is devouring them. It's his mouth. How sexy. I've been watching way too many of his films / drama series. Heee.

• Like 16

Though God sent KS to live 939 years as a punishment for all his sins, God can't turn him to ashes and dust because during his years of being a Goblin he has saved many lives and helped people. Now that's a contradiction!

• Like 10

just checking if everyone still alive, because I'm just barely..LoL... knowing that even the special episode didn't make me feel any better after all those angst and cliffhanger from yesterday episode, truthfully speaking the BTS and NG scenes in special episode are just too little than what I've imagine and hope for.. Fortunately, my favorite Variety Show MuDo give me justice by parodying goblin for their today episode.. but still.. I will like it more if tomorrow friday already... I just can't rewatching the final scene of episode 13, I thought if I just rewatching it like usual when I watch other episodes, the scene will feel less painful, because I already know what to expect, but oh boy was I wrong.. apparently it isn't, not even a bit less painful.. ET's pain, desperation, fear, and sadness was just too real and it is draining me emotionally.. even I know that the chance of happy ending is big because we still have 3 more episodes after this sad cliffhanger, but still I don't feel any better.. ET's crying scene with BGM OST by Ailee still haunting me, that last scene is just too strong.. no wonder OST part 9 by Ailee is an all kill charting... and now I can't imagine JET being played by another actress, JET's role is indeed belong to KGE, she nail it.. this episode is like the nail in the coffin to shut whoever doubt(or worst mocked)her the first time she got cast as JET. All actor/actress in this drama nail their character.. GY, KGE, LDW, YIN, YSJ, LE, and all others..

• Like 21

Episode 13 most most painful episode.. :bawling: :cold_sweat: eventhough goblin couple has sweet moment but that is the last moment before KS become ashes.. :bawling: arghhh I'm cry again watched this drama..

Just like (my favourite line) Kim Shin says :
"Every moment I spent with you shined. Because the weather was good. Because the weather was bad. And because the weather was good enough. I loved every moment of it."

And for sure I loved every moment of this drama. Really !! 

My hope : Happy ending!

200.gif#8

• Like 14