[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

TONIGHT'S EPISODE GOT ME LIKE 

Supernatural-Dean.gif

GOD DAMN IT KES, YOU'RE GENIUS

we got the kiss!! and a good one i must say buuuuuuuuut

the last scene, THE LAST SCENE he turn into ashes i just......and ET crying like deep sadness that can make you crying along with her...

how can i survive for another week!!!! 

brb, crying with in the corner :bawling:

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, selenette said:

Let me just say, @shynaz, THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY DEAD, SALTED, AND BURIED. 

P.S. My stream died on me just when the scene reached its saddest point. Sorry, guys

Its forum too fast become jammed..I cannot reply at that time..Just look around here make me sad..feel alone when kim shin died...:(

• Like 8

Ok. What a page to start reading spoilers on. I think I will skip this episode. And read the recaps? Ok maybe skip the recaps even.

I have already seen the ending spoilers. There is no way I won't be distracted this weekend if I watch it. What a week to pull a one episode decision. 

I am pretty sure KS will be resurrected. But it doesn't help my heart compute  it.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Im depression..Just watched kim shin died become ashes..Its also my heart broken because died in front of ET...I cannot imagine what feeling Et right now..Its too hurt when people loved we died...and become worst lost without body...:bawling:

I just cry until now..Its too broken to my heart...

your words make me cry louder,,,, huaaaaa, we need group hugs to ET :bawling::bawling:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Sunshine_Her said:

I AM ACTUALLY TERRIFIED TO WATCH THIS EPISODE WITH SUBTITLES. 

I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN. 

By the time the subs will be out, I'll be done classes so I think I'll stop by my local walmart and stock up on tissues. Anyone know where I can find Xanax?

13 minutes ago, blademan said:

So....what am I supposed to be upset about essentially??

Kim Shin dying at the end? 

OR

Kim Shin and Grim Reaper's breakup??

OR

Grim Reaper and Sunny's farewell???

TELL ME!!! :tears: 

Since we're all masochists here, what about all three, hmm? And salt our wounds while we're at it?

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, gamshe said:

no he said i love you :bawling::bawling: i am sure he will say it in the last episode because that is the way to kill us

Yes. I thought so too. She has to know that it has always been her and that all the jealousy She had is for naught. I want my happy ending... And I can't decide what to heartbreak over?  Two couples... Two heartbreaks... 

• Like 7

This was beyond beyond sad :tears:...i'm sad for ET...sad for GB...sad for my all in tears GR

Not even those few lovely OTP indoor scenes and a great kiss can't improve my bad mood :tears:

Fnx God seems Sunny at least stayed a bit away from so much sadness...coz she's from this world

Feeling just like one other great girl once...i feel sick...like part of me is broken...my heart hurts...i'm listless...what should i do? :bawling: 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

your words make me cry louder,,,, huaaaaa, we need group hugs to ET :bawling::bawling:

This is second ET feeling that way..first her mom and now Kim Shin...I still cry when type in here..the smile Kim shin for the last make my heart just too much..:bawling:

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, soultree said:

Come on guys , let's focus on how to bring our hot shin back? Maybe the deity and DH will see how sad is ET and will grant her a wish

Yeah maybe tomorrow...

We all need time to mourn our Dokkaebi's death. 

ANYONE A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST IN HERE?? I NEED SOMETHING STRONGER THAN MY TWO ALEVE PILLS.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

This was beyond beyond sad :tears:...i'm sad for ET...sad for GB...sad for my all in tears GR

Not even those few lovely OTP indoor scenes and a great kiss can't improve my bad mood :tears:

Fnx God seems Sunny at least stayed a bit away from so much sadness...coz she's from this world

Feeling just like one other great girl once...i feel sick...like part of me is broken...my heart hurts...i'm listless...what should i do? :bawling: 

She has Deok Hwa and Sunny now and I still think we are in for resurrection next week

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Im depression..Just watched kim shin died become ashes..Its also my heart broken because died in front of ET...I cannot imagine what feeling Et right now..Its too hurt when people loved we died...and become worst lost without body...:bawling:

I just cry until now..Its too broken to my heart...

dont forget shes only 20 years old,live alone from 9,doesnt have family

i think eun tak is one of a great character that kim eun sook made,they said male chara that always kim eun sook made so greatly,but for me eun tak made me feel how can be a young girl face this kinda fate herself

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

Finally !!! :wub:

I put earlier parts as per stills in spoiler.. most important  is the KISSSSSS!!!  (credit to IG owner)

OMG..kamsahanida chinggu...I totally missed the sweet scenes...and now I missed KS!!!:bawling::bawling:

• Like 3

A kind soul has translated on YouTube for the starting scene of tonight: 

credit to "peanutbutterjelly323"

KS: So, after all this, you were the king?

GR: Am I him? Am I.....the king? That face that was so young and immature... was that me?

KS: The battles were always hellish but we were able to return. We were always victorious. Those men who fought alongside me, my young Sister, my innocent relatives... they all died in front of my own eyes. Because of your orders! Because of the words that one young and immature king uttered!

GR: So...I am him? I'm really him?

KS: Not a second goes by that I don't remember what happened. You must be at ease, having no memory of what you've done. Even after 900 years (King: When have the Gods ever been on your side?) the gods are still on your side. 

------------------

the video is loaded on YouTube u tvN abt an hour ago. TvN has not loaded the other clips :( 

many thanks, peanutbutterjelly323 at YouTube. 

• Like 16