[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

7 minutes ago, shynaz said:

forum. is jammed..i cannot read u. here..what happen?

Let me just say, @shynaz, THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY DEAD, SALTED, AND BURIED. 

P.S. My stream died on me just when the scene reached its saddest point. Sorry, guys

• Like 8

My head hurts, my body is legit shaking and my tears wont stop. It feels like the pain I felt when I broke up with the love of my life. HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP!?

i dont believe that he dies... he will reborn again, like everyone else

we still have about 3-4 hours left, and et at 29 so next week will be tense. 

actually im glad we have big hanger this week. then three big episdes next week

• Like 9

@janeeta @crazyoverkdrama LOL You're hilarious. Count me in!!! I was so giddy when seeing the still cuts earlier today, but today episode just.....so speechless....

the waiting game shall begin.... This is way more depressed than when I broke up with my long-time bf that I used to call "my forever person". Way worse than that. Probably need two full cup of the tea...  

• Like 8

I kinda expected a major heart ache at the end of the ep 13... yet I didnt know it will hit me that hard.

Like we got the sweet and cute scene where KS brought ET out for a mini vacation kind(?) of date where he cooked for her, he lay on her lap and a few mini pecks on the cheeks when they were teasing each other... All that to create a beautiful final goodbye to/for her. Like we saw him crying while reading the agreement ET wrote at DH's house. He didn't want to leave her...

and yet...

thanks to evil purple tongue eunuch (he is literally the death of me) .... The sword had to be taken out...and the rest... kinda what we expected. KS is gone; literally up in ashes.

But my heart... when ET bawling her eyes out, when she asked him about his promises not to leave her... I cried so hard...

How do we survive till next week for ep 14?  HOW???  :bawling:

• Like 17