[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

2 minutes ago, selenette said:

@hushhh  Thanks dear, for the best joke this morning (my time zone).

EDIT: Eun-tak is kind and beautiful, as her mom wished her to be (by naming her so).

I'm so glad you got the joke.

My jokes don't always land as intended, which sometimes causes contretemps.

I'm glad most folks are finding it funny [and no one has accused of of insulting the wonderful ET.]

• Like 10

I know all of you here are K-Drama monsters for many years, and there are  dramas with high ratings, popularity, making trends, or so-so drama, with high ratings but it doesnt make a trend to people in Korea or even internationally (specially in Asia). 2016 is one of the best year for K-Dramas because I find many good dramas this year and they make trends in society.

It is not only based on my personal preference but also from many articles in internet that DOTS (first quarter), Moonlight Drawn by Clouds( second quarter), and Goblin ( last quarter) are dramas with high ratings and make trends. We can see many people buy souvenirs related to these dramas, and they come to the set location for taking photos, also the easiest way to find whether this drama is popular or not, they will put some parody in variety show related to the drama. So, though Goblin in TVN with smaller viewers than other 3 biggest korean channels, it is still the most popular and will being unforgettable to viewers :blush:

• Like 9

I'm not sure if this has been shared or not :) Looks like BTS and photographing with set crew female members!

I'm amazed GY is open with hand holding, crossing of arms and hugging! But he still looks lonely though all female attention is on him.

Wonder who his wife will be!

@kiranzz Thank you for the information about drama popularity, the information is interesting to me. 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, hushhh said:

I don't think ET was reincarnated.

But if she is a reincarnation from the earlier period the only other thing we've seen Shin spend time with, outside of his sword is his horse. Maybe she was his horse.

I was so depressed after waking up at 430am and still not being able to fall back to sleep .... your post is the best medicine ... I had to laugh so hard

Thank you so much

Brilliant!

• Like 10

Hello, chingudeul! It's time for a general thread reminder.

> Do not quote images/videos.

> Fanfix must be posted in the Fanfix forum. 

> Hide multiple images under a spoiler tag.

> Cite yer sources. 

Repeat offenders will be required to wear a kiwi jacket. 

For more info about our forum rules, click here and hereThanks a lot for your understanding.

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, jeijei said:

It's time for a general thread reminder.

> Do not quote images/videos.

> Fanfix must be posted in the Fanfix forum. 

> Hide multiple images under a spoiler tag.

> Cite yer sources. 

Repeat offenders will be required to wear a kiwi jacket. 

For more info about our forum rules, click here and here

I am so sleep deprived ... find you as funny as @hushhh

Will keep it in mind :wub:

• Like 4

Is it friday yet? I can't wait to know who he was before. It's torture!:bawling:

31716758700_9c791e3142_b.jpg

LDW in a sageuk costume is :love::love::love:

I am in love again! Damn, there's so many handsome oppas in korean drama world :blush:

Edit:

@jeijei Noted. Just a clarification please. How about a twitter or YT link? Are they quotable?

Edited by shamelessmiss
  • Like 12

5 hours ago, hushhh said:

But if she is a reincarnation from the earlier period the only other thing we've seen Shin spend time with, outside of his sword is his horse. Maybe she was his horse.

LOL hahahahaha

seriously this is one of the best theory!!!!

i don't care anymore who was Grim Reaper... because Eun Tak probably was a horse :mrgreen:

thank you @itzibitzispider for showing me @hushhh brilliant theory...

but I'm still GR=WY team, DH is human, ET wasnt reincarnated, and Sunny wont remember her past life...  

THANK YOU @hushhh You've made my day! mademyday.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, hushhh said:

You are so funny. This really makes me rotfl.... 

ps. I had to try so hard to revive my account by resetting the accounts 10x! Just to show my happiness in this forum and this particular one! 

• Like 6

over due post!!

can we take a min to appreciate our Goblin and GR walking with the green onions! 

when ET started talking about how cool they were...i was like the writer now how to plays with us! CUZ I DIED IN THAT SCENE! 

when the music started playing, and they slowly walking into the tunnel...i was started to explode and i see the green onions.....

i was shocked for a sec and then the honk....i started laughing hysterically!

Man.....that scene is gona make my life a lil longer and it was a great new year for me!! 

xoxo 

• Like 12