[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

@packmule3 I don't think the director trolled us in the way that GR is the queen ... more likely us that he tries to plant the seed of doubt 

“Is GR really the king?“

Even if he just wore black as a young king, as kid he wore blue, why can't he later wear in privat yellow or white? Also the GR always wears black fir work, he hardly ever wears other colirs and when wearing white he looks like the white if an egg

I laughed so hard at that reference from KS.

Honestly? I don't want to fight over those details, if GR is king or queen, the point for me it, that the plotline works and that they are all connected somehow.

Also DH is mortal in my eyes, him beinc the reincarnation of the first child servant was for me rather a sign to the end, that the other missing souls had reincarnated, to and that the bride would come to be ... no god, troll, demon or crossdresser in DH, just a sign that points to the end

• Like 11

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

You see, ladies, the Queen always wears white hanboks with gold trimmings in her regal scenes. Check out the flashback of Shin. :phew:  The king doesn't wear those outfits, unless he's cross-dressing. He wears black.

LDW is wearing the queen’s colors, the queen's robe.   

I think the director/writer were TROLLING people to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Reaper is the King.  But for me, this is YET another one of their misdirections and ball fakes (an excellent one, too, because it made people fall for it). They're bluffing.  

My question is: Why ARE they doing this?  Everybody’s already convinced that the King is the Reaper -- except for me, that is.  So, why do they keep

Is this sarcastic one.. or are you still hung up on this theory??

Because there is a very obvious logical flaw in this argument.. they showed us in the same episode, the king who died wore similar garments.. so king does wear it..

• Like 7

:tears::tears:the sad fate of GR and sunny stat when they meet and fall in love of one another in ep 3 when they first met samshin words “It doesn’t matter who pays. You’ll both end up paying a very high fee anyway.” Well that’s ominous. 

15876164_1633661043602546_70900988765641

• Like 16

Im back

Still busy working and working...

Love new stills Gy ops sorry Kim Shin..I miss Kim Shin so much...

My internet line so broken this week.Stress I cannot put the emotion here to show how I excited to look new bts stills Kim Shin...

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, rrmski said:

I enjoy the fun parts of this drama very much but for me this drama wouldn't be the same without the melancholy aura surrounding Kim Shin life. It's actually one of my favorite aspects of the show, I also like the growth of his character the most. From a sad and lonely man who always led dark life, to a man who's learning how to love, smile and appreciate life. He does smile a lot lately, isn't he?

Beautiful gif of sad and lonely Goblin

When goblin is happy make excited so much..Goblin shows more fun, happiness and childish include he is so caring but too shy to show it..Always goblin wants Et start first...Thats why I love ET is young but she is more mature to Kim Shin..

We still have sad after this..We know goblin will get more pain from the sword/ blade if he is to happines...poor Kim Shin..:tears:

Yes finally my emotion show :heart:

• Like 12

Hi guys! I'm new in this thread, hope we will have a good time :blush:

I finished watching the last 10 episodes in one breath. Truly a great drama, I'm happy I decided to watch it, since I'm not a big drama fan XD Everything is done on such a high quality: the script(which is very well written, doesn't make you feel like that it lacks something or is full of plotholes), music(I'm still waiting for that beautiful sad music which was first played during ET's mom's farewell. I hope it will be released), scenery(one of my favorite part of the drama! every moment is so aesthetically pleasing!!! I'm crazy about Goblin's house! where did they find it, it's impossibly beautiful), and the last - characters(all of them are so versatile, not boring, have their own background and story and make you think and wonder).

Now on to the theories and predictions. I know most of us wanted the Gream reaper to be KS's sister but well for now he seems to be the King :D Although it was very predictable fact and the writers revealed it without any intrigues, I doubt it will change. Because I think that King being the Gream reaper makes more sense, since those people who sinned greatly become one. That is if Kim Sun had a grave sin and we don't know about it yet. But if somehow he is the reincarnation of Kim Sun, that will be the greatest plot twist! Yes please!!!!

And my predictions for the ending: At this point, I'm very convinced that we will get a happy ending. I believe that DH is the God himself and that will be one of the main revelations of the ending. He will grant KS and Gream chance at redemption, make both of them human and wish them to live happily together with their women :phew:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

[instiz] CURRENT SITUATION OF THE GOBLIN'S FILMING SET

Posted on 5:15 PM by kei z

(Flower, scarf and umbrella rental. 1,000 won (1$) per unit)
post response: +4
original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ creative economy

2. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously daebak

3. That's seriously daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow... impressive

5. Wow apparently, you can even rent out the flowers, an umbrella and a scarfㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Just rent me Gong Yoo...

7. Gong Yoo oppa is mine so I can't rent him out everyone~~~

8. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9.  Wow rentalsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Rent me the goblin please...

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/01/instiz-current-situation-of-goblins.html

---

6. Just rent me Gong Yoo...
7. Gong Yoo oppa is mine so I can't rent him out everyone~~~
10. Rent me the goblin please...

PS: This thread is hotter than KS's blue flame. 10,246 posts~ Kaloka

MOD  EDIT : DON'T QUOTE   GIFS, VIDEOS, PICS 

Hahaha

Edited by Berou
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, makdara said:

I been watching all Mr gong ji chul ...drama and movie past 2 mths. .I new fan of him .he's aging beautifully..

Goblin gonna.be.one of.his. .best drama ever....other.than coffee prince.

I've searched Mr. Gong Ji Chul .. hahaha :D its Gong Yoo real name.. surprise..

• Like 13

@packmule3 I was also thinking why all the effort on all the cleverly dropped hints when they lead to nowhere ... not into who's right or wrong ... I'm content to sit back and watch the story unfold on its own and be shocked; I'd rather not know of twists beforehand to appreciate their full impact as they happen ... but all these sleuth work is fascinating and your arguments are again irresistible as they have always been backed by facts based on the scenario ... will have to wait until the next episode then ... it will certainly make me appreciate KES more if she pulls off this grand ruse beautifully .... hwaiting !!! [ I wonder if this is the mind blowing twist in the second half of the series alluded to by the Chinese article someone posted earlier (apologies to the poster for forgetting your name) ...]

I usually analyse a book after reading it to the end so all these analyses of an ongoing story before it concludes is quite new to me .... so am usually quite stumped and not sure what to say without having appreciated the full story ...

As for the beauty debate .... as everyone knows there is no one generally accepted standard for that so anyone stating someone, let alone a movie star, is not pretty or beautiful has only one motive or agenda in mind ,,,  to rile people up ...such statements should be ignored lest they fuel off from all negativity it generates ... don't feed the trolls, as they say .... Having said that, the defense of KGE by posters here rise above such antics and are heartily delivered to expose such lame statements for what they are .... KGE is lucky to have you as fans ...

Your earlier  "pretty" analysis post, is a thoroughly good read too and spot on ... I kept thinking something may be lost in translation when KS says that pulling out the sword will make him "pretty" ... "pretty" in the Korean context certainly seems to mean much more ...Thanks again for your thought provoking posts ...

• Like 10