[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

hi, Kim-tak shippers, just a little thoughts, not a fanfic, since i dont write well, lots of grammatical errors.
here something i kept thinking of after being touched by the unintentional confession on one end, and the surprised revelation on the other end.

but i may be imagining too much,as usual...... ep 7, "No, i don't want to leave."

Spoiler

ET suspiciously asked KS; “you were so strange when you gave them to me… as if you were going to leave. They were like goodbye gifts.  Were you going to leave after I pulled out the sword?” KS: silently stared, slowed down his munching…
ET: “I’m right.  even so, do you still want to leave?”
KS: “No, I don’t want to leave” however, he added: “…. However, if the bride really shows up, the choice wont be up to me.” (gathered his courage, he tried to hint, to leak a little, when did he discovered, leaking your secret feels that the girl you secretly fond of, is in itself a stolen pleasure.
ET almost tearing up, knowing the answer to her obvious question,  pleaded: are u going to leave with the real bride?
KS: “will you let me go?” (he took another bold step forward in his heart, in his will, asking in his heart; the crucial factor that I desperately need to know is, will you let me go, it depend on whether will you let  me go. And, did I see trace of comfort and joy when I say “no, I don’t want to go”… )
ET in an immediate “No. I won’t let you go”.   
then, so you should just leave me… I’ll leave before she shows up.  You can go when I’m not around, so that I don’t find out.”  

(ET already flickering her eyes. Uncontrollably. How to contain the overwhelmed confirmed suspicion, the  much loathed fear, the sudden prick of pain….
Hurt! is a feeling so new to her. Not that she never been hurt before… but in time past, she armoured herself with determination, to rise above those who taunted her and bullied her. She fought back silently not by grudges, remembering her mom watching from above, but refused to feel anything for people meant nothing to her.
but this time, hurt is real, deep, long… uncontrollable, undeniable, unsettlingly. Why?
But this girl, as usual before this guy. When will you learn how to disguise your feels? You allows this 900 yrs old amateur in love-relationship to read all your feels, when he couldn’t even read your mind (when he has the super power to read others….)
But, this guy.  embraced in the full display of her raw feels… surprised, touched, shakened… this girl made him feels again such deep feels that he was thinking he is incapable of feeling such.. Did not he train himself all these 939 years to be untouchable, unmovable, unshaken, in face of temptation, abstaining from Love-relationship, which he readily denied himself of. Too busy to look for a bride which meant death, and death actually meant ‘release, or freedom’. Unblinkingly, he gazed deep into her, as if a blink will cast a spell, and dispersed the whole confession, vapourised it into nothingness…. So he stayed very still, indulged in the momentnwhile he can, almost holding his breathe, else she can hear his deep breathing, he can’t affort that. Kim shin, I dared you to say, you still cannot see her naked heart bared for you? Of cause he does. In mid of the sadness, there’s a tint surprising element, and it is …… a coveted happiness.
God-forbid’s happiness.

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

hi, Kim-tak shippers, just a little thoughts, not a fanfic, since i dont write well, lots of grammatical errors.
here something i kept thinking of after being touched by the unintentional confession on one end, and the surprised revelation on the other end.

but i may be imagining too much,as usual...... ep 7, "No, i don't want to leave."

Hide contents

ET suspiciously asked KS; “you were so strange when you gave them to me… as if you were going to leave. They were like goodbye gifts.  Were you going to leave after I pulled out the sword?” KS: silent stared.
ET: “I’m right.  even so, do you still want to leave?”
KS: “No, I don’t want to leave…. However, if the bride really shows up, the choice wont be up to me.”
ET almost tearing up, pleaded: are u going to leave with the real bride?
KS: “will you let me go?” ET in an immediate “No. I won’t let you go, so you should just leave me…”
ET: “ I’ll leave before she shows up.  You can go when I’m not around, so that I don’t find out.” 

ET already flickering her eyes. Uncontrollably. How to contain the overwhelmed confirmed suspicious, the much loathed fear, the sudden prick of pain…. Hurt. Was a feeling so new to her. Not that she never been hurt before… but in time past, she armoured herself with determination, to rise upon those who taunted her and bullied her. She fought back silently not by grudges, but refused to feel anything for people meant nothing to her.
but this time, hurt is real, deep, long… uncontrollable, undeniable, unsettlingly.
But this girl, as usual before this guy. When will you learn how to disguise your feels? You allows this amateur in love-relationship to read all your feels, when he couldn’t even read your mind (when he has the super power to read others….)
But, this guy.  embraced in the full display… surprised, touched, shakened, regretted… this girl made him feels again such feels. Did not he trained himself all these 939 years to be untouchable, unmovable in face of temptation, such of Love-relationship, which he readily denied himself of. Too busy to look for a bride which meant death, and death actually meant ‘release, or freedom’. Unblinkingly, he gazed deep into her, as if a blink will cast a spell, and dispersed the whole confession, vapourised it into nothingness…. So he stayed very still, indulged in the moment while he can. Kim shin, I dared you to say, you still cannot see her naked heart, bared for you? Of cause he does. In mid of the sadness, there’s a tint surprising element, something he never dare asked for, and it is ……
happiness.

Love your writing!, can you make all the episodes best moment "thoughts" :grin: just kidding it would be hard right xD 

I wonder if in south korea,they make a novel published out of a movie/drama. Moana has the movie turns to novel xD i wish goblin has a novel too. 

Anyway i always like reading stories than watching, it sparks up your imagination with the detailed description of each character emotion and thoughts. Thanks for the fanfic/thoughts, hope many will came out hehe x)

• Like 4

Awwww! Hug me, hug me! I volunteer! Some here might think that I don't like bromance, but I'm freaking love it both on and mostry off screen! :w00t: How not to love it when I see my favorite oppa smiling brightly so much when he's with his friend? The same he does with his other celeb friend Cho Se Ho. :w00t:

I bet today all Twitter will be full of gifs from this video, especially hug. It was so sweet! I wish WY and KS will hug each other after they'll figure out everything.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, gamshe said:

I am not sure about my choice of fonts so I made two version with/out fonts :sweatingbullets: I just love this scene so much and these lyrics from the Who Are You OST felt like they were written for this couple...So... I love you WangSun :tears:

@gamshe oh, I love your arts. Choice of fonts are suitable as well! Lyrics too. Have you done editing by yourself? It's really nice! This couple seriously needs more scenes. Thank you for supporting them! ^^

Here is another collage (very simple but so touching) which I like a lot. 

pYLfwn1NGsM.jpg

Like I said, they have already done a lot of gifs hehe.

ezgif_com_video_to_gif_32.gif

And really love this drawing. Every sinlge detail is just perfect. I'm so jealous. haha. I wish I could draw. 

• Like 19

@Princi_86 yes i did it myself ^^ and I agree that they need more scenes...and more cinematographicly pretty scenes...that bridge scene is the only one in terms of it. :((( they are always sitting in a cafe or just walking for 10 seconds and that's it ahhh i am in need of yoo inna my queen ㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 13

7 hours ago, blademan said:

JUST BOUGHT THE BODY SHOP WHITE MUSK!!!!! OHMAHGAH :wub: IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!!!

My suwaag chingu ..how cute ...definitely a PPL success story , lol! Enjoy your new purchase 

-----------/------------

lost track of what has been posted ..am loving the bromance a lot ... (credit to IG owner) 

18 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

So cute! New official bts.Currently promoted on main page.

They need Sunny as a new roommate to complete this perfect scenes of friendship. And KGE looks so pretty here.

Wow them are so cute:wub:.Now I feel jealous to ET:w00t:

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

So cute! New official bts.Currently promoted on main page.

They need Sunny as a new roommate to complete this perfect scenes of friendship. And KGE looks so pretty here.

Thanks for sharing this pics. I really love the smile of our lovely couple.  

2 more days of waiting...

• Like 15

hey guysss, I'm new in this forum, even tho i've been lurkin in soompi's forum since forever, kekkee.

I've been wondering where can i watch Goblin's behind the scene? in youtube? but other than dramafever's account?

please let me know if you guys know ;)

• Like 7

For those who was hesitant if episodes will be canceled or not, in that article with bts is mentioned that episode 9 will be broadcasted on 30th December. At least 1 ep saved!

한편 tvN 10주년 특별기획 금토드라마 '쓸쓸하고 찬란하神-도깨비' 9회 분은 오는 30일(금) 저녁 8시에 방송된다

• Like 24

Chingus... I feel so devastated right now. I just need to see my own profpict a.k.a that cute dokkaebi doll that I want jebal and to see you guys in this forum. I just hope that new episodes will be aired this week, jebal, jebal... Thank you for all of your posts in this forum, healing me, the success PPL tho hahaha :'

Spoiler

My YouTube account that contains Goblin OST FMVs my love is terminated. I'm really grateful for people share their love to me as I share my love and re-interpreted clips to this show, but yeah... Is TvN use third-party copyrights striker? (Please tell me if anyone know about this) because I don't received any email about it and when I check the page it says been striked by Remove Your Media LLC, not TvN or CJENM (but CJENM allows the song to be used with monetized by claimant). I'm really sad cause the vids stay for a week and I check other account FMVs is still healthy and well (is not striked)... Why it was like only me? Omg...

if anyone here who share the excitement with my CatchMine_ID1 account, thank you so much you've made my day :)

I decided to try my second and last attempt at least as an archived one at my another secondary channel for those Goblin OST FMVs here at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcKJ4FY5slCwtwiR3qYjeg (if maybe this page reader is one of my subsriber), thank you for all the loves you give me :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 11