[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know how scary and hurtful it is to love but have to let go.

So I can understand So Ah so much when she said No to Habaek and said not to begin.

How deep you invest your love to someone makes it harder to let go.

When someone said to you, I want to love you but I will leave you later, means the happiness will be short-lived but the sorrow will be a lifetime. If you could love someone again later, that would be different case, but to some people, also like I do, it's hard to love again after loving someone so much so it's better not to love deeply before I am certain the person won't end up leaving me with heartache.

14 hours ago, lovesea said:

Hello guys!! I have seen something relevant in this episode which can ensure us that we will have a happy ending. Habaek said something about a tablet - i don t know if it is correct, but it is how have been translated.

He said: Things would have been different if you had the servent's tablet. So Ah asked what is that and she remembered that the tablet shows that her family belongs to the world of deities, but Habaek said that the tablet has the power to fulfill the servent's wish and that is a small gratitude from gods. Habaek said that he lost it. but what is very important is:

HE WOULD BE ABLE TO GRANT SO AH'S WISH IF IT IS A REAL WISH AND IT NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING THAT SO AH REALLY WANTS AND IT CAN BE JUST A WISH.

As far as i am concerned, i personally believe that is the key. In the first episode we all saw So Ah how he jumped in the river and all i can think is that HER REAL WISH IS TO BE WITH HABAEK AND HE HAVE TO FULFILL HER WISH, SO THEY BE TOGETHER.BUT HE MUST TO FIND THE TABLET SOON.

What do you guys think about my idea? Please shared your opinios

ps: i hope for a kiss tommorow:)

In my opinion, the servant's tablet is in the cellphone dropped in the river. But unlike you, I believe that her biggest wish is to meet her father again so that she can get closure. In an earlier episode, she even expressed this wish. She wanted to know if her father could live well (remorseless), while she was feeling so pathetic and miserable.

So in the next episode, it is clear that we get MR's version why So Ah's family became servants of gods. So Ah will be mad at Ha Baek because of his passivity, when his mother punished her ancestors. However, MR will be lying to So Ah in the sense, she will only tell the official story.

Start!

Trees. A river. A voice calling out for Habaek. A woman in sight. Moora's voice narrating in the background. Cut to Biryum and Habaek standing outside a cave. Biryum calls out his name but Habaek stops him and enters first. Habaek who was in his child form transformed into man form in the cave and used his powers to light the way in the dark cave. Habaek used his powers to reveal the woman earlier somehow trapped. He use his powers. Then he calls out 'Nak-bin'. Habaek talks to her in threatening voice after she calls out her name. Habaek talks some more as she cries and ask for mercy from Habaek. She begs him in her mind as Habaek walks away. Biryum use his powers to cover her from sight. Cut to Nak bin being dragged to the palace(?) Habaek in his child form remembering his good times with Nakbin. Moora calls his name and he stops reminiscing. Nak bin look at Habaek's mother as she's dragged. The sky turns grey as Nakbin is dragged to the sea. She is left in front of the sea. Habaek's mom use her powers and Nakbin unwillingly walks out to the sea. She walks further and further til she drowns. Biryum watches with sadness. Habaek in man form is sad. Moora puts on his cloak for him. He looks around and thinks of Nakbin as he 'sees' her at a flower patch. He picks up the flower and looks at it. Moora looks at him with worry.The same flower is seen floating in the sea where Nakbin drowned. The scene where Biryum caused trouble plays again and the idea of servant for gods was established.

Moora and So Ah talk at present time.Biryum in Moora's room sitting on the sofa.Habaek paces back and forth in So Ah's house til So Ah came home. He ask about what happened but So Ah acts as if all is fine. Habaek looks at her worriedly as she goes looks at the kimbap. They talk and she mentions about Nakbin. So Ah talks some more. Habaek looks angry. He walks away furious as So Ah remembers what Moora said.

Moora tries to convince So Ah. She even mentions about Nakbin again.So Ah cries as she thought about the conversation.

Biryum looks angry.He opens the door and sees Moora.Moora says something and she looks defeated.Biryum approaches her from behind and talks to her,I think trying to comfort her.He hugs her from behind.Biryum smiles and answers her as they stay in that position.

Habaek thinking solemnly as So Ah is crying as she lies on her bed. 

Archived