[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Actually, in my opinion, this is where the story should end. Forget the stones and the different realms. This is one perfect happy ending right here. #illogicalmespeaking #delulu

Just when I want to let my heart soar for joy, I'm reminded that this isn't the end. Sighs...have to prepare my heart for tomorrow. Oh maybe.....heck, I should just revel in the joy of today's kisses and face heartbreak and sorrow tomorrowB)

I will sleep well tonight. I am in peace. Thank you BOWG. You gave me what I want after eight episodes. I am in peace. ( No I am not. Still recovering ) 

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@moodypie hahaha..please..send me an ambulance, CPR kit..extrs paramedics, EKG monitor..and make sure the doctors know what they are doing when they see me unconscious from what just happened in this episode :tongue: haha yes we are all still watching which is why the list will come later :D

I am about to head back to sleep..so that when I wake up, the subs will be waiting for me already :)

What about Habaek give you CPR?

oh when the subs are up tomorrow. I will definitely rewatch the scene again. ...and again....and again...

2 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

OMG I'm reading the comments on the yotube video tvN Drama posted...the scene where they kissed. All of them were anticipating this like we did.Someone even went as far as to say...

Hide contents

Some one named 'Mermaid' said "hurry up get a room and make love!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHA! Talking about impatience. 

Gosh even though this episode was as confusing as the rest. but there was a lot that i definitely need subs for. I am truly curious to see that conversation that BR-HY and to see what SA told HB at the end before the kiss.

I love how SA kind of shut down Mura as Mura was announcing her title, all SA said was 'yes, yes' and walked away haha! EPIC

my guess is that BR told HY something about that land belonging to SA. and now that HY knows that SA is the servant of the gods, seems somethings will begin to change.

I am glad HB finally gave in and was true to his feelings towards SA! Icing on the cake, though we know soon. that scene where HB and SA was cleaning the house just felt so natural and normal, you forget that HB is a god and SA is human and that they can actually never be together.

From the preview it seems that JD finally regained his memory and all the gods stones are reunited, so somehow or not HB's mission is actually complete. I wonder how HY will now be involved in all this. Now that HY has announced to HB that his interest is no longer in the land but now in SA, I assume he will be making some moves. And if lets say HY like what we saw is beginning to slowly lose control, I wonder what does this mean for SA.

Now that HB is finally honest about his feelings, it does seem that his feelings towards SA is going to grow and vice versa. Hearing that line with HB wishing that he could stay on in this world with SA, you could hear the sadness in his voice and in turn that made me sad.

P.S. does anyone know how many episodes BoTWG is getting? is it the usual 16? or less than that?

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

Gosh even though this episode was as confusing as the rest. but there was a lot that i definitely need subs for. I am truly curious to see that conversation that BR-HY and to see what SA told HB at the end before the kiss.

I love how SA kind of shut down Mura as Mura was announcing her title, all SA said was 'yes, yes' and walked away haha! EPIC

my guess is that BR told HY something about that land belonging to SA. and now that HY knows that SA is the servant of the gods, seems somethings will begin to change.

I am glad HB finally gave in and was true to his feelings towards SA! Icing on the cake, though we know soon. that scene where HB and SA was cleaning the house just felt so natural and normal, you forget that HB is a god and SA is human and that they can actually never be together.

From the preview it seems that JD finally regained his memory and all the gods stones are reunited, so somehow or not HB's mission is actually complete. I wonder how HY will now be involved in all this. Now that HY has announced to HB that his interest is no longer in the land but now in SA, I assume he will be making some moves. And if lets say HY like what we saw is beginning to slowly lose control, I wonder what does this mean for SA.

Now that HB is finally honest about his feelings, it does seem that his feelings towards SA is going to grow and vice versa. Hearing that line with HB wishing that he could stay on in this world with SA, you could hear the sadness in his voice and in turn that made me sad.

P.S. does anyone know how many episodes BoTWG is getting? is it the usual 16? or less than that?

Dramawiki says 16 episodes chingu!

Good night from Indonesia Chingu. :)
Thanks for those who had translated and gave us recaps and/or screenshots for tonight's episode. 
It was worth the wait. The episode today has been intense and I feel the same for tomorrow.
The kiss was amazing, the right moment with complex feeling. Loving it. 

Let's all gather round for tomorrow's episode.:wub:

6 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

JD  remembers nothing, lhis identity was gone whereas HY, who has the mark of JD,  was laughing like crazy.  This is gonna take longer, so HB is not going anywhere away from SA.   The 3rd stone has yet to be in his possession.  

From the preview JD will remember and the three stones are reunited so my guess is that CEO Shin will become devil and HB will not leave for good.

7 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

JD  remembers nothing, lhis identity was gone whereas HY, who has the mark of JD,  was laughing like crazy.  This is gonna take longer, so HB is not going anywhere away from SA.   The 3rd stone has yet to be in his possession.  

I wonder how did that happen?:blink:How is he going to get the mark back from Hooye?

Maybe the scene where all the 3 stones are gathered will happen next week...they have to get JD to remember who he is first.

27 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

About the kisses on tonight episode i think these are HOTTER than WFKBJ (Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Jo )kisses...:wink:

and to think we are just on episode 9 so yeah, I totally expect that we get more steamy scenes in the next episodes! I demand it :lol::lol:

Just got off from a late meeting and got a treat when I came back to the thread! *faints *swoons 

Hooray for Team Monday! B)

Nam Joo Hyuk is really slaying it. Totally forgot Joon Hyung and all I can see now is Ha-baek *faints again 

Thanks for all the lovely recaps, screen caps and gifs chingus! Was really looking forward to them since I can't watch the live streaming due to my sked.

Now..lemme replay some more. Lol :D

Archived