[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

29 minutes ago, thechaosinourstar said:

I'm such a party popper. But I just can't help to share my insignificant thought. 

No matter what others say and critics this drama I am all ride or die together. I have been racking my head in craziness but I'm a sucker for happily ever after. 

I'm easy to please and cheap one at it. But I can be calculative with the ending. The drama can go all chaos and haywire or down to dungeon, but give me the HEA ending. The road to achieve the HEA can be all nonsense, weird, out of mind because I won't settled less than HEA, you see. I've scarred and heart broken from last year cough cough MLSHR cough cough. I don't think I can handle another heart break.

I had followed TBOWG comic from the start till the end. It was long 4 years of smile and tears.Waiting it to be translated and when it was to long to wait, I learn some hangul to read it.

But I have learn to separate this 2, the drama and comic. Yet loving both of it. Different settings, different directions. 

I'm not ashamed to say that I might turn to be a dark Hoo Ye if the writers or PD tried to put MLSHR on me. 

On the talk of HB and SA to consummate and have cough babies cough, I think HB need to possessed a human body as per the backstory of how demigod was created. Then please have lots and lots of baby - maybe 3?

Yet, this issues need to be settled first and foremost.

1) How to make them stay together

- Settle the immortality of SA. Because I can't go for all the Goblin. You see, thing like reincarnation, it way past of times, to patiently waiting for the right soul mate and spend life in long solitude and loneliness to meet the other half. It's like living, but not breathing. It's like living feeling dying for every second. It's like living but with empty shell. And I don't that for HB and SA. Worst if HB meant to meet SA incarnation but she didn't remembered him. This will be devastating. 

2) The demigod status and treatments

- Once and for all I wish for HB to stop the mistreatment of the demigod no matter if he was blessed with one or not with SA. To eliminate and terminate the archaic and nonsense rules. I just don't know how he will do that, called a truce, a contract, promise or anything just give a proper condition so they might come exist together.

3) The daddies issues

- Both HY and SA need a freaking and proper closure. Because I can't really forgive if they were left hanging and treated that bad by their own father. I'm counting on that writers. It better be good or I am gonna pull lightning and thunder storm, Bi Ryeom style.

4) Unrequited love of BR to MR

- This guy have harbouring a thousands year of unrequited love for MR. Let's give a nice and beautiful ending for them too, okay? 

What a rants. Truthfully I have contemplating whether to share this cause it gonna damp the mood. Any kind reply will be much appreciated.

number 4 is s MUST 

I can see BR will be able to change and calm down forever if MR love him back. MR is the perfect bride for him..

my greedy ahjumma mind starts deluluing.. is that mean we can see many Gods demi Gods Three Quarter Gods babies running around in that magical the Venetian las vegas like Palace???

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

number 4 is s MUST 

I can see BR will be able to change and calm down forever if MR love him back. MR is the perfect bride for him..

my greedy ahjumma mind starts deluluing.. is that mean we can see many Gods demi Gods Three Quarter Gods babies running around in that magical the Venetian las vegas like Palace???

Truthfully, I've been far so long not posting comments over here that I've forgot how to do spoiler. Let say that I am giving hint in my last post. And since I am posting using phone it is super hard to do a spoiler post. 

I've things for unrequited love, you see. My heart was hurt for them. Never experienced it myself, but it just so heart breaking that I always attracted to drama that have angst amidst the romance. Sometimes I do wondered whether I am a masochist or what? 

I think I'm ready to give chances to BR to redeem himself. Come on show, I believe in you.

18 minutes ago, moodypie said:

oh i didn't think you were ranting :) 

your points are all taken!!

Let's do both BR style and HY style if we don't get the HEA. 

Glad to have a partner in crime. Let go team yong-yong !!

24 minutes ago, nevill said:

i would go for just accepting someone who is different. the 'lesson' i think in part is that they need to accept divergence. hehehe

4)

i dont know why, maybe bc of the poster, i still have a feeling that something will happen with HY& MR. maybe bc she tries to calm BR down, maybe they will comfort each other. and i think BR need a fresh new start on EVERYTHING, so many unsolved issues going on with him that i want him to restart altogether. 

and i really hope SA and HY will get to have a closure about their fathers 

And as an Emperor, HB can at least do that. Go all out or get nothing. It was so long, the grudge, misunderstanding, injustice and all bad blood. Better do something, Habaek nim. I trust you.

Wow. It took me 2 hours just to catch up on another drama of mine. It is now 1:39am. I am heading to sleep in a bit but just had to come check what we chingus are talking about haha

@supergal99 LOLOLOL at your comment on the water cocoon being see through :lol: and..this is how it will start..

tumblr_orn7a0HxWH1rqg3fvo5_250.gif.22df4

And with such force:

d95528b62d38621672633391c845c276b8968bed

*i think i need slapping too now* :tongue: @moodypie @Kissy13

@bebebisous33 my dear chingu, I will give you my insight on your post when I wake up later :wink:

@thechaosinourstar hi chingu and welcome! I will also be back to reply to you as well :D

@ktcjdrama hahaha yes you are right chingu. I have tons of fun looking for pictures to shower Team Monday and everyone as well. Heck, even I drool at him haha

@nevill haha i was cooking pasta too. My sisters know my weak spots haha.

@kaoriharang dongseng, it took me hours just to finish TKL. Otherwise, I will chat with you and the chingus here :D i just had to stop by and drop off another shower of HB love first before sleeping :wink::tongue:

TEAM MONDAY!!! ANOTHER SHOWER OF LOVE FROM ME :wink:@Chellsee @alekaonu @moodypie @fans123 @swagpuppysong @Visually-wandering @dramu51ch0c10ve @kaoru11 *dang... my phone is acting up* i am i sorry couldn't tag everyone.

Spoiler

0b5dcf31d5b5309a68d8fc4e1f147ebf.gif

Oh dear. It is no wonder we are lost in those eyes of the Water God! :tongue: Look at his glare..

tumblr_or3utxU87P1r9730zo3_500.gif

To the Eyeliner, Longhair Club! And Team Monday. And everyone too!

Goodnight my chingus!

1 hour ago, thechaosinourstar said:

I'm such a party popper. But I just can't help to share my insignificant thought. 

No matter what others say and critics this drama I am all ride or die together. I have been racking my head in craziness but I'm a sucker for happily ever after. 

I'm easy to please and cheap one at it. But I can be calculative with the ending. The drama can go all chaos and haywire or down to dungeon, but give me the HEA ending. The road to achieve the HEA can be all nonsense, weird, out of mind because I won't settled less than HEA, you see. I've scarred and heart broken from last year cough cough MLSHR cough cough. I don't think I can handle another heart break.

Oh dear, me thought and felt similar as you. I'm still traumatized by MLSHR and indifferent with Goblin. Something heavy hanging my heart down, after finished those 2 dramas. I wish the same as you wish too. Your thoughts definitely mine. I love you.

1 hour ago, thechaosinourstar said:

And as an Emperor, HB can at least do that. Go all out or get nothing. It was so long, the grudge, misunderstanding, injustice and all bad blood. Better do something, Habaek nim. I trust you.

What can I say but I'm 100% agree with you.

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Oh dear. It is no wonder we are lost in those eyes of the Water God! :tongue: Look at his glare..

I think I will hypnotized whenever he stare at me like that.

Spoiler

MEuC5jx.jpg

That's what I called "inviting eyes". <_<

BTW, for you who interested in having DVD cuts, please fill in the survey.

Survey for DVD cuts request on http://bit.ly/2v33eK3

Screen_Shot_2017-08-02_at_3.03.22_pm.png

I will go... smoochess smoochess.... I am going.... smoochess smoochess... I have to go.... deeper smoochess.. 

excuse me Your Godness.... but when you experience this purest expression of the unstoppable loving feeling from your heart.. mind.. body and soul.. which is resulting in a desire and ambition to hold.. to have.. to protect.. to be with and to absorb every single thing that is HERS.. there is NO way.. absolutely no way to escape or going away from it. 

Now that Hoo Yee has declared that he desires Soo Ah for the very first time in his 10 years.. leaving Soo Ah behind is probably and going to be the most terrible thing Ha Baek can ever imagine.. will Habaek disobey the Realm of God sacred credos and chooses to stay in human world with Soo Ah? now that I read the preview text of episode 11 and Moo Ra will taking actions ( I'm kinda scared with her but admiring her a lot as well) the next 6 episodes will be our roller coaster ride at its most terrifying.....

Actually I lost of the character Habaek becuse until now in episode 10 still dont have power..I blame to scriptwriter because waste of habaek development. but I am still watch because of the ceo.He is cool and complex character.

I just watch the Ceo scene only..Sorry Habaek..:wacko:

Just now, shynaz said:

Actually I lost of the character Habaek becuse until now in episode 10 still dont have power..I blame to scriptwriter because waste of habaek development. but I am still watch because of the ceo.He is cool and complex character.

I can feel your sentiment chingu... we're also waiting in vain for the moment he'll regain his almighty power back.. hopefully soon and it will be epic.. Habaek hwaitiiing!!!! 

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

I can feel your sentiment chingu... we're also waiting in vain for the moment he'll regain his almighty power back.. hopefully soon and it will be epic.. Habaek hwaitiiing!!!! 

Imagine episode 10 Habaek still dont get the power although got all rocks..So its just waste and he just  like human and not as more than 2000 years old age.This is reason I dont feel sad they will not be together because I think Habaek just a human..

Ceo become so cool.I hope he show dark side in the ending because I feel he is hot when he is that mood.

17 minutes ago, shynaz said:

At first I started to think the same too but after I read chingu @swagpuppysongmentioned about the wild boar, taxi driver and the man collecting recycled ctn box, Im thinking that HB power lost was planned. (the priest maybe?) . Otherwise I'm sure he would have sense some minor gods around him anytime, anywhere.

I know It still doesn't explain his power back on while he saved SA but probably that's the only purpose he can use it.Somehow I just don't think finding the stone is the most important thing that the priest wanted him to do.

3 minutes ago, fans123 said:

At first I started to think the same too but after I read chingu @swagpuppysongmentioned about the wild boar, taxi driver and the man collecting recycled ctn box, Im thinking that HB power lost was planned. (the priest maybe?) . Otherwise I'm sure he would have sense some minor gods around him anytime, anywhere.

I know It still doesn't explain his power back on while he saved SA but probably that's the only purpose he can use it.Somehow I just don't think finding the stone is the most important thing that the priest wanted him to do.

I know its planned but I blamed to scripwriter because waste 10 episode dont show much of habaek power.So its feel wrong and slow plot actually.

I love Habaek and he is the reason I want to follow this drama.I feel sad writer waste time to make Habaek character just like that.I  waited he just same cloth in 4 episode and look as study human..why writer didnt make growth of habaek character...:(

5 minutes ago, fans123 said:

That's what I have been thinking. He can not use his power so that he is forced to live like a human in order to learn modesty and feel empathy. Finally, like the High priest said, he doesn't need to do anything in order to become the emperor. He just needs to fall in love with So Ah. By acknowledging his feelings for her, he will recognise that as an emperor he needs to change many things in the Realm world. First, his passivity from 1200 years ago was the reason why this human family was punished to become the servant of gods. Back then, Ha Baek only watched the scene and did nothing. The more episodes we get, the viewers can sense Ha Baek's guilt. He is hiding the truth from So Ah because he has realised how wrong it was from him not to intervene.   

4 minutes ago, shynaz said:

I know its planned but I blamed to scripwriter because waste 10 episode dont show much of habaek power.So its feel wrong and slow plot actually.

I love Habaek and he is the reason I want to follow this drama.I feel sad writer waste time to make Habaek character just like that.I  waited he just same cloth in 4 episode and look as study human..why writer didnt make growth of habaek character...:(

Well @nevilldid mentioned that this drama is more on the romance side rather than fantasy which is why. And I agree with you NJH really carried this character very well, it'll be one awesome fantasy drama only if..... 

I love HY, whether he will become evil or not, I can't see myself hating him.

13 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's what I have been thinking. He can not use his power so that he is forced to live like a human in order to learn modesty and feel empathy. Finally, like the High priest said, he doesn't need to do anything in order to become the emperor. He just needs to fall in love with So Ah. By acknowledging his feelings for her, he will recognise that as an emperor he needs to change many things in the Realm world. First, his passivity from 1200 years ago was the reason why this human family was punished to become the servant of gods. Back then, Ha Baek only watched the scene and did nothing. The more episodes we get, the viewers can sense Ha Baek's guilt. He is hiding the truth from So Ah because he has realised how wrong it was from him not to intervene.   

Meaning to say, history repeats itself . What happened 1200 yrs ago was an open ending, now they just have to have a proper closure.

Thank u chingu , you explained it very well.:)

Habaek is the King of Water Kingdom as well as the Emperor of The Realm of God Universe.. his power is unrival in the Realm of God's world.. but I agree as @bebebisous33 stated above.. in order to be able to rule his Kingdom wisely as well as to be a good Emperor.. Habaek needs and must experience all kind of obstacles just like a mere human (creature that he look after to) in their own world.. losing power and feeling all the terrible things such as not accepting.. upset... angry... jealous.. unfairness.. and etc etc all of those are very essential in order to shape himself as who he should be.. in a mean time.. he also find LOVE and I have been wondering if all the mission of him roaming the Earth for the stones and meeting Hoo Yee are actually just a few path that he must walk on.. to meet his other half.. his soulmate... his bride. 

the High Priest planned this for him to prepare Habaek's enthronement as the Emperor.. and I hope Soo Ah will be beside him. 6 episodes I am counting on them.......

3 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Well @nevilldid mentioned that this drama is more on the romance side rather than fantasy which is why. And I agree with you NJH really carried this character very well, it'll be one awesome fantasy drama only if..... 

I love HY, whether he will become evil or not, I can't see myself hating him.

I know focus to romance side..Thats why I can follow this drama and now I repeat again episode 9.

May be Ceo too strong for me for episode 9 and 10..What happen to me like bad boys?

Archived