[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

I am also of the opinion that BR has reasons to hate HY--not because he is half-human as he told HY, and not just hotheadedness.   HY's powers need to come to the fore.   Although all of them--MR, JD, BR, HB--are not allowed to harm him personally.  The other minor gods who have no intention of going back to the realm, have led questionable lives, and can risk physically hurting someone, 

If HY did kill a minor god my guess is Mu Myong, twin of  tongue-frozen Jin Gun (kim tae hwan)  that MR mentioned.  His loyalty is to BR.  BR told him after speaking to HY on the phone, "just because you don't want revenge doesn't mean I can forgive him"    Can there be more killings?  Why? And HY seems unaware of it.  

MR knows BR isn't telling her everything.  For her minor gods are just rungs higher than the low humans, and questions why BR is even associating with them.  But they spy, they do BR's legwork.    At any rate, BR did spell out his feelings for MR and Habaek is an impossibility.  

Why is JGR associating with HY and how long has it been, "not a good idea to meet him (BR), you said you won't go dark",  whereas when questioned about the blood stain on the piece of stone, he said nobody has seen a demi-god.   JGR also does what MR wants and what he told  HY seems to be what MR would tell HY himself.    During the luncheon, she excused herself on thr pretext of someone calling about a house---willing to bet it was JGR reporting to MR. 

Oh, incdentally, the little cute dragons in the mug, and the dragon doll, are of significance in the manhwa--ride a dragon to water kingdom.  Habaek rides one.

HB is the only person who called MR a goddess because he is nice.  Everyone else just calls her Moora.   In the manhwa, she is a witch. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omg. Just finished the episode now. It is 1:30 am and I was half tearing up, half laughing, and half smiling at how cute SA abd HB are! Now I know why you guys were thanking the PD and writer for the photoshoot scene! LOL

Yong Yong!! How adorable! Should we just call them the Yong Yong couple on here?!! :tongue:

I will give my full analysis on this episode later ehen I am awake lol. So before i sleep, Team Monday!!!

Especially @supergal99 @athena22 @moodypie

@Chellsee

@Visually-wandering

@dramu51ch0c10ve @swagpuppysong @alekaonu and my other winners too. Sorry could not tag all because phone acting up :(

Enjoy Team Monday!! :wink::tongue: Team Tuesday! We can drool and swoon as well! :D

And goodnight my chingus!

Waaaaah!!!

Having very late dinner now and got choked because of this... @vangsweetie637 you're the culprit!!! :D:lol:

and his belly button!!! bow....

14547738_1314674398551281_88477276473214

i think that maybe bc finding the stones wasnt such an important issue overall, maybe the focus will be on something else.

since the past is mentioned over and over but were are not told what happened outright, something that related to the past will happen, i think maybe the focuse will be on he past how it influenced the present, and also the connection to the manhwa. 

6 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Oh, incdentally, the little dragons in the mug, and the dragon doll, are of significance in the manhwa--ride a dragon to water kingdom.  Habaek rides a dragon, and it came to symbolize him. 

good to know bc when HB saved SA from the fall he turned into water dragon and someone said here that the map looked like dragon as well? so made the connection to the manwha, nice.

i wouldnt mind seeing SA riding HB dragon again, hehehe

4 minutes ago, nevill said:

i think that maybe bc finding the stones wasnt such an important issue overall, maybe the focus will be on something else.

since the past is mentioned over and over but were are not told what happened outright, something that related to the past will happen, i think maybe the focuse will be on he past how it influenced the present, and also the connection to the manhwa. 

since its kdrama.. moreover he is a god.. true love can be on e.. lol..

we would just know that SSK is reincarnation of the woman Habaek loved.. and who ditched him.. and ofcourse he would also know that she didn't exactly ditch him but rather circumstances made it happen..

6 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omg. Just finished the episode now. It is 1:30 am and I was half tearing up, half laughing, and half smiling at how cute SA abd HB are! Now I know why you guys were thanking the PD and writer for the photoshoot scene! LOL

Yong Yong!! How adorable! Should we just call them the Yong Yong couple on here?!! :tongue:

I will give my full analysis on this episode later ehen I am awake lol. So before i sleep, Team Monday!!!

Especially @supergal99 @athena22 @moodypie

@Chellsee

@Visually-wandering

@dramu51ch0c10ve @swagpuppysong @alekaonu and my other winners too. Sorry could not tag all because phone acting up :(

Enjoy Team Monday!! :wink::tongue: Team Tuesday! We can drool and swoon as well! :D

And goodnight my chingus!

I am with Yong Yong couple nickname for HB & SA :grin:

BTW, NJH's abs so delicious :yum:

Bride of the Water God 2017: Episode 10

WaterGod10-00006.jpg

Ha-baek is beginning to realize that there’s more to his quest to the human world than just finding the divine stones. He’s here to learn a valuable lesson, but first he has to discover what exactly that lesson is. Meanwhile Hu-ye struggles with his darker nature, but you can hardly blame him when he’s being bombarded at every turn.

EPISODE 10 RECAP

Ha-baek turns back to So-ah when she sobs that he makes her feel third-rate for crying. He kisses her, then he pulls back and tells her again, “I said I’m going to leave.” Then he kisses her again.

A phone rings and interrupts them — it’s Mura, calling to say that Joo-dong has recovered. So-ah and Ha-baek drive to Bi-ryum’s penthouse in silence, and when she drops Ha-baek off, So-ah says that she can see the end now. She asks him to show her when he gets the third divine stone, though she says to herself that it’s probably another thing that only gods can see.

Ha-baek watches her drive away, then a voice calls his name. He sees Joo-dong standing close by, holding out his arms for a hug. Ha-baek returns his hug enthusiastically.

WaterGod10-00152.jpg

WaterGod10-00314.jpg

read full article>>> http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/bride-of-the-water-god-2017-episode-10/

13 minutes ago, fans123 said:

We only left 6 EPS to go with tons of doubts and question with this fantasy drama but I don't feel like this is a fantasy drama because the tale of hundred over chapters just ain't enough. It's more like romance drama. 

actually when asked both the pd and the writer stated that the focus and the main story will be the romance of HB & SA. 

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

we would just know that SSK is reincarnation of the woman Habaek loved.. and who ditched him.. and ofcourse he would also know that she didn't exactly ditch him but rather circumstances made it happen..

i thought so too, but i read here very good theories that she was replaced with the real servant, and that HB say it is the firsttime??? and that he actually felt sympathy more than love to the other human women. im now at a point that almost everything makes sense to me and that anything can happen, since they intentionally keep us in the dark regarding the past.

39 minutes ago, MrMarley said:

I swear that ending preview is life!

HB's words of wanting to be with SA to hug to kiss her, asking himself if it's ok for him to love SA to start and end with SA....my heart...

I swear NJH is killing this role. I can't be the only one who finds his depressing, heartbreaking face expression so darn handsome. He's nailing the emotions of HB so well!

I have high hope that this drama will have a happy ending. It's a fantasy drama afterall, so anything is possible.

I mean if a mermaid can fall in love with a human (LOTBS) and live on earth, a Water God can fall in love with a human and live on earth as well, or they both can just travel back and forth through the gate.

I just cannot wait for Monday to get here!

They better give us happy ending. I do not want another trauma after MLSHR. The struggle was real. 

5 minutes ago, junejungki said:

HB wear ruffled shirt and carry it well. I'll look like a peacock if I wear ruffle blouse. 

dont get me wrong im not against the style or the color, it just was very princely of him and SA stare said so, maybe it will become fashionable again. 

6 minutes ago, nevill said:

actually when asked both the pd and the writer stated that the focus and the main story will be the romance of HB & SA. 

REALLY? I'm happy to hear that. Because it means more skinships and kisses. *Joyfuldance*.

Just now, supergal99 said:

haaa...ok... your prize for the bet...unwashed 'yong yong' mugs...wahaaa

Wish I can taste the YongYong lips by my self.:ph34r:

@athena22 *chu. Gomawo for the gif. The stare part just ... Have to keep that one. 

8 minutes ago, nevill said:

i thought so too, but i read here very good theories that she was replaced with the real servant, and that HB say it is the firsttime??? and that he actually felt sympathy more than love to the other human women. im now at a point that almost everything makes sense to me and that anything can happen, since they intentionally keep us in the dark regarding the past.

I am just counting on Kdrama logic.. that one true love is always with one person only and first love :tongue: .. all other are attractions.. and since he is god it won't be right to show him being a player.. and hence reincarnation

10 minutes ago, nevill said:

dont get me wrong im not against the style or the color, it just was very princely of him and SA stare said so, maybe it will become fashionable again. 

No worry, I know what you mean. I guess some people are lucky. They can carry any fashion & look good. But some people like me, so unlucky, no good genes like NJH :grin:

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

No worry, I know what you mean. I guess some people are lucky. They can carry any fashion & look good. But some people like me, so unlucky, no good genes like NJH :grin:

neither can i chingu, prob only NJH and others very few

I am still laughing at HB earning money by modeling. He was such a natural. I mean afterall, all he does in the Water God Kingdom is pose on his chair or in his pool. :lol:

Oh HB, you don't need your powers to make money for SA. Just use your good looks and pose, that will do. Come to live on earth and work the runway. 

photo863333.jpg

just remembered that when i saw the preview of ep 9, i was sure we will get the toilet scene teaser thrown in. i really loved that scene. and @MrMarley pic reminded me of that. hope we will still get something similar, they look so good in that scene.

Archived