[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Whoa. HY can heal himself? :o now this is a very strong power too.

It's as though he got hurt with bruises and blood just like any other human, but also heal magically like God as the gods will not get bruises (just like nam soo ri after the car accident in the tunnel). 

As much as i am angry with BR for doing this, I am curious how powerful HY is. I believe he is one destructive machine if he is out of control.

3 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

At the clinic, assistant tells something to So Ah. She gets a call from Habaek. Habaek waits at a cafe.So Ah sees him from outside and smiles.She says something to herself but then just stops to look at him.Habaek saw her,she waves and enters. She orders drinks for them as Habaek looks at her. He questions about the drink and they continue to talk. He shows her the 2 cups with 'arrogance'. He explains what the cups he bought has in relation to them.She laughs but Habaek looks embarrassed(?)He tries to keep them but she holds on to both.

As they walk, he explains what he did that day to her. She keeps saying something,he walks ahead but smiles.

At the clinic at night, So Ah working but tell her assistant to go home first.Hooye gets a call while he was at a bar.I think So Ah called him(?)She sits and reads her books.Hooye on the other hand,drinks as he thinks of Biryum's words.So Ah calls him again but he doesn't answer. A woman comes up to him and asks him something.He looks at his phone and called So Ah back. 

sigh the date is just a sad reminder of what they can't have.

maybe this is right before HY snaps? (like the preview that was shown wayyy before)

5 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Poor guy. No wonder he is going to snap. :( I bet he will think that SA indirectly brought him to the Gods notice before that he was living a normal life. Maybe he will blame her for it? :(

I think the breaking point will be SA.

Namsuri says something to Habaek at home and he looks worried.Habaek calls So Ah.She hangs up as Hooye stumbles in drunk.Habaek asks for car keys from Namsuri.So Ah brings Hooye in to her office and tries to wake him up after measuring his temperature.She takes care of him (take off suit, wet towel to wipe forehead etc.)Lightning suddenly strikes outside. Hooye think of Habaek's words at the garden as he lays unconscious.She keeps checking his temperature. She opens his shirt to cool him down but he remembers when Habaek opens his shirt to look at the mark instead. He reacts thinking its Habaek and is shocked when he sees So Ah.She saw his small cut heal.At that moment,whilst at that position,Habaek comes in.Habaek angry,So Ah shocked and Hooye prepared to defend himself.

preview:

More rivalry between Hooye and Habaek. Habaek becomes more reckless and seems lost as he knows he has to leave.:bawling:

Spoiler

DGJxlx-UwAAKvoD.jpg

DGJxlu4V0AEfPsl.jpgDGJxlusUMAcNEes.jpg

SO AH CALLS HY

DGJxlyFUwAA0j1G.jpg

HE IS IN A BAR...

FIRST HE DOESN'T ANSWER

Spoiler

DGJx8CXVYAAaRti.jpg

DGJyDr5VoAA5J89.jpgDGJx8CSUQAERu5v.jpg

DGJyDrwV0AI3Oi4.jpg

DGJyhdfU0AE-QuR.jpg

HE COMES DRUNKEN 

Spoiler

DGJyhdiU0AAqaSa.jpg

SO AH IS HEPLING HIM AS HE HAS FEVER..

DGJzN9uUIAAQf4s.jpg

Spoiler

DGJzN7gV0AAxhVp.jpg

DGJzN7bVwAAl2Vh.jpg

DGJzN9qVYAQwldZ.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HABAEK SHE DIDN'T BETRAY YOU.....

EDIT

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

You guys are correct. Healing is a power of the Gods haha. 

Im on the boat of wanting to punch BR too with @YourHighness . and @kaoriharang. He keeps pushing HY and provoking him.

Just why does BR hate HY so much??

I guess BR's pride as a god is the reason why he cannot look at any 'halfling' so the speak?

Either that or, perhaps like someone speculated HY's father could be the sky emperor? And BR feels insulted?

EDIT #2

@athena22 i think rather than betray, I think HB would react more of a protective manner than anything. He seems to really trust SA really alot.

EP 11 Preview

seems HB reacted protectively

This might not be a popular way of thinking but I understand why Bi Ryeom is doing what he's doing, how can they deal with HY who is supposedly stronger then HB if they cant figure out his powers. Remember Mura stopped the car from hitting or revealing HY's powers. So to me putting myself in Bi Ryeom's shoes, he cant stand someone especially a demigod being stronger then them. Why and how is that possible, so Id be a tad annoyed but knowing his personality he tends to react quite instantaneously and deal with the consequences after so again Im not mad but maybe tone it down a little bit. 

HY is going to snap either way, and Br is just quickening that transition period, which I welcome since I cant wait for the showdown between all of them and HB needs to get his powers lol.

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

You guys are correct. Healing is a power of the Gods haha. 

Im on the boat of wanting to punch BR too with @YourHighness . and @kaoriharang. He keeps pushing HY and provoking him.

Just why does BR hate HY so much??

No idea..maybe he had a Demi God sibling long time ago? He's just crazy. I dunno why he keeps provoking HY.

I feel so guilty about HY. When I saw the preview of him pushing SA, I totally jumped to conclusion..turned out to be a misunderstanding. :mellow:

Archived