[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

@sima158 haha I noticed that confused hand movement too! It's like his hands didn't know what to do. This bit of kissing is hot! What was he saying before LSk grabbed his face ?  Chingu, quoting image is against the rules I believe. @clauric you know what chingu , from all the photo assumptions I suddenly feel like LSK is kinda into NJH, but with her cheerful personality she kinda hides it? In the BTS where they were holding hands before the actual shooting began , I noticed at one point NJH was holding her hand so loosely, but she didn't let go in fact she holds it tightly again. And i believe you don't just promptly give your co star a kiss just because he adlibed it! Right ? Right ? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, raks86 said:

@sima158 haha I noticed that confused hand movement too! It's like his hands didn't know what to do. This bit of kissing is hot! What was he saying before LSk grabbed his face ?  Chingu, quoting image is against the rules I believe. @clauric you know what chingu , from all the photo assumptions I suddenly feel like LSK is kinda into NJH, but with her cheerful personality she kinda hides it? In the BTS where they were holding hands before the actual shooting began , I noticed at one point NJH was holding her hand so loosely, but she didn't let go in fact she holds it tightly again. And i believe you don't just promptly give your co star a kiss just because he adlibed it! Right ? Right ? 

hahaha I actually don't think his hands were confused but he needed a second to register the "oh OK, we're doing THIS!" and I think she kind of motioned/moved him to the side and he just tightened the hug. 

yeah she does hang onto him quite a bit, both as their characters and as themselves. It's so cute. They fit each other quite perfectly. 

lol about the last part, I think once again, this just goes back to their awesome close friendship. She can kiss him just like that, no hesitation. 

Sighs, they're so cute. Both as LSK/NJH and KBJ/JJH. The latter, we will ALWAYS have. The former, we have to wait and see =) but regardless, how awesome is it that as "shippers" of this couple, the ship will kind of always float/sail right? They're such good friends and there are so many other opportunities for us to see them together again! Not the avoid each other like the plague after the drama is over lol 

Watching the final kiss scene bts and I couldn't stop watching NJH hands. During both he slightly nudges LSK to come in closer to him as if to say your close but not close enough right now. And in the second one for a split second before he brings his hands around LSK in a hug it looks like he wanted to grab something else if you know what I'm saying. Hehehe I am going the dululu crew. 

10 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

hahaha I actually don't think his hands were confused but he needed a second to register the "oh OK, we're doing THIS!" and I think she kind of motioned/moved him to the side and he just tightened the hug. 

yeah she does hang onto him quite a bit, both as their characters and as themselves. It's so cute. They fit each other quite perfectly. 

lol about the last part, I think once again, this just goes back to their awesome close friendship. She can kiss him just like that, no hesitation. 

Sighs, they're so cute. Both as LSK/NJH and KBJ/JJH. The latter, we will ALWAYS have. The former, we have to wait and see =) but regardless, how awesome is it that as "shippers" of this couple, the ship will kind of always float/sail right? They're such good friends and there are so many other opportunities for us to see them together again! Not the avoid each other like the plague after the drama is over lol 

KBJ/JJH is hands down my fav kdrama couple EVER ! I feel like all my kdrama watching sessions were worth it as I found this drama!  I'm curious though coz I didn't follow their careers before this drama - have they always been this friendly ? I see everyone talking about how they are from same agency and I'm curious does it matter a lot in friendship ? I mean even you're from same agency , doesn't mean you are close friend with everyone else? It's probably a naive question , sorry :( but I don't knoe how the agency thing works in Korean entertainment industry. I'm so hoping for a photo shoot - the sooner the better. Even visually they just compliment each other so well! Their height difference is something I find so perfect .. uff love love love them 

2 hours ago, MC99 said:

I'm guessing so. It's really common for SK celebrities to bring their tiny pets on set or on whatever they are on. Their managers just look after them when they are doing their thing.

Haha poor managers. Well at least they have shared interests

This shipper thread is SWAAAAG!  I'm so happy I found it.  Yes!  

@_yellowcarina_ Thank you so much for creating one for our SWAG couple, LSK & NJH.

They are so cute and adorable in WFKBJ drama.  And to find out they are also close in real life and belonging to the same talent agency is even better.  It means more opportunities to see and hangout with each other.

I agree with another chingu, there are friends that you don't mind having close physical contact with like what our swag couple is doing.  Then there are those friends that you'd feel weird if they cross your personal space.

They're still young so who knows what'll happen.  Both are talented, good natured and their good looks make them a seriously striking pair whether on the red carpet, CFs, print ads and hopefully another series in the future.

I will keep supporting both of them.  It will be really SWAG if fate smiles and get them to become a couple IRL.

Their body and hands are fit really well... the shapes of their body during hugging is like a puzzle that if you put it together its perfect. And so their fingers and hand.  The only drama couple whose always have interlocked fingers. Its like emotionally and physically connected with each other, my shipper heart, im trying to avoid shipping in real but i really cant help it with this two.

https://mobile.twitter.com/skawnbible/status/819614102482022400

If the translations are true, then its not a surprise that lsk felt attracted to njh at some point when they played couple in the drama, esp after their kisses. The fact that he adlibed the kiss and she responded to it means they both felt triggered. Its good to know what they display on screen was authentic and which is why us viewers "felt" it too...thats why its hard for njh to move on...and i notice lsk cling to him more now idk if its just me....even so, i dont think they'll admit it to each other since they're friends (i mean who knows since njh says that he's very direct when it comes to admitting love), but all in all i'm just glad that they displayed the best chemistry! Its so rare in dramas these days...the way they kiss is so genuine, i'm sure they enjoyed it as well. Whats so cute is that njh posted the photo of his dogs with her. They look like a family ugh parents af!

Btw i wonder if kissing each other would affect them after the drama...i mean they are both super attractive i wonder if theyd still feel the spark....overall, i just love these two even as friends...besides, friendship turn lovers are the cutest situation that could happen to anyone. More project together in the future juseyo~~

On 1/6/2017 at 11:01 AM, boobi said:

Based on the instagram video that _yellowcarina_ shared, it seems that they did the kiss on the field track twice (or a couple of times who knows) sincs njh's facial expressions were different from the original adlib scene ( in the drama) since in this video he smiled after lsk kissed him. Also, usually spontaneous scenes like this the actors just enact what they want on the spot, without discussing beforehand so maybe he did ask for a kiss playfully? And it could be that he didnt expect she would return the kiss but she did lol. All in all these two are just adorbs and i have a tiny feeling that njh has a tiny crush on lsk, i mean if nof he wouldnt have sneakily asked for that aish maybe all the skinship has got to him ( just my two cents opinion btw) ...

Chingu!  Same thoughts about the adlib kiss.  NJH smiled and didn't know what to do at first after LSK actually kissed him.  It's apparent to me that he was a surprised that she actually kissed him.  He smiled before he started running after the Adlib kiss.

Yes again on NJH having a tiny crush on LKS.  That smile after the Adlib kiss is a dead giveaway about how he feels about his Noona or Hyung.

I love LSK strong personality, she actually called his bluff about the Adlib kiss and kissed him.  As they say Joohyuk-ssi, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.  Hahahahaha.

Hello everyone.. Just lurking and can't help to join this ship :D

Well, I know they are friends since long ago but who can't help falling for someone if you meet him/her everyday and that time you doing nice things each other, so there must be some love growing each day in LSK and NJH :wub:

In BTS from last episode and NJH weibo update last we see so many kisses scene but MBC been rude to us, they only give short kiss for the last scene and the hottest kiss scene (for me is when BJ give kiss to JH until he ruin his hair) wasn't shown by MBC..

And this is one of my disappointment, why MBC didn't give this full scene in eps 16

I have only shipped one couple in my entire life.. and now i can't come down from the high that the Swag couple has left me with! 

The BTS is not helping either.. why o why didn't we get a special episode!! :bawling: Why are these two so cute? Why was this drama so perfect.. why didn't it get better ratings!! People in Korea.. what were you watching :( aiisshhh.. 

Major hangover of the Swag couple.. will watch it again tonight..

I'm joining this thread with youu guys! :heart:

I think they're meaningful to each other, they soooo cute when they're together and you just can't deny the chemistry that they made whenever they're around each other.

The BTS actually show quite a lot of how their relationship is in real life which they are a really close 'friend' maybe for now? Idk anything could happened lmao

i just like when joohyuk would put on or zip up the jacket for her, also when he tidy up her hair and nag like little kids example when she hits him (the snow kiss bts) and said "You've been hitting me for 3 years, you need to stop now" that was soo adorable! And what made me impressed the most is how joonhyung looked at bok joo (maybe that's how joohyuk look at sungkyung ㅋㅋㅋ)

for sungkyung I like how she always cling onto him, hugging his arm and like so comfy doing it, when they sang tgt at BTS video I was thinking "I thought NJH was a shy and cool person, but actually he could act like this too!" The Thing is, cause they're too comy to each other they never felt awkward at all when doing kissing scene, cute or embarrassing moment like I felt so proud I had been shipping them for quite some times :wub:

OMO like what @o10orio and @boobisaid! I thought I'm deluluing on joohyuk's little smile after sungkyung react to his ad-libbed kiss scene, cause I was like "ARE YOU THAT STATISFIED SHE KISSED YOU?" ㅋㅋㅋ and I think he smiled to the director? Nam joohyuk swagg~ Also sungkyung's laugh at the end when she runs after him sound like she was embarrassed ㅋㅋ (but statisfied ofc) 

even WLFKBJ is over I hope that we could see them doing photoshoot tgt again like they used to do, cause I'd love to collect their adorb photos together :D

So , going through the bits of article lately I find NJH said he was half asleep during that kiss ad-lib? According to the trans @boobi shared , LSK didn't know 'what to do' but still decided to go for it ..and I see this article https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/12/lee-sung-kyung-nothing-love-kim-go-eun/

she continued by sharing a story about Kim Go Eun’s reaction to her kiss scene with Nam Joo Hyuk: “Even though she was busy filming ‘Goblin,’ she still called me to say, ‘Family shouldn’t be doing things like that! What are you two doing?!’

Haha I feel like they even surprised themselves with that ad lib that's why they are talking about it so much. It's like when you want to deny something because it has become a bit obvious without you realizing it? Lol my shipper heart is probably overanalyzing everything now :blush:

4 hours ago, raks86 said:

Haha I feel like they even surprised themselves with that ad lib that's why they are talking about it so much. It's like when you want to deny something because it has become a bit obvious without you realizing it? Lol my shipper heart is probably overanalyzing everything now :blush:

I agree with you chingu.  If the kisses were  really nothing and just part of the role/business as usual, then why did both of them mentioned it in their articles.  Even her friend, Kim Go Eun, noticed their undeniable chemistry if she told Sungkyung about families don't do that to each other.  They have a saying in sports - "The best defense is a good offense" you know.

Hmmm, so Joohyuk was half asleep when he asked for the Adlib kiss.  So does he dream of asking kisses from his Sungkyung "nuna"/"hyung" when he's asleep?  Just a thought.

Seriously though, I'm thrilled that they are good friends.  Friendship is the best foundation of any long lasting relationship be it platonic or romantic.  So I'll be waiting with you all as to what happens next.  Best of luck to uri SWAG couple.

hehehe NJH half asleep adlib kiss soooo you were thinking/dreaming kissing LSK.

Hehehe it's cute that her friend noticed something about the kiss. hmmmm hahaha because friend can see that both of them are enjoying the moment of that kiss and they are supposed to be each others bros. I can sense that after all the hugs and hand holding and of course the kisses, they keep wanting for more. And i think it's fortunate they are great friends because they already know each other inside and out. 

Missing this kdrama already. One of the most satisfying kdrama romcom that I can ever ask for. An OTP that showed how much they love and crazy for each other and gotta thank LSK and NJH for allowing themselves to showcase that. 

4 hours ago, o10orio said:

I agree with you chingu.  If the kisses were  really nothing and just part of the role/business as usual, then why did both of them mentioned it in their articles.

Exactly!

Even her friend, Kim Go Eun, noticed their undeniable chemistry if she told Sungkyung about families don't do that to each other.  They have a saying in sports - "The best defense is a good offense" you know.

And I legit cracked up when she tried to downplay KGE's comment saying She is just too innocent and adorable . I was like no sweetie she is an actress herself- done several serious movies and in a relationship tool so as your friend if she was surprised - well you gotta think about how you feel, girl ! Lol

Hmmm, so Joohyuk was half asleep when he asked for the Adlib kiss.  So does he dream of asking kisses from his Sungkyung "nuna"/"hyung" when he's asleep?  Just a thought.

Lol true that! btw how does he address LSK? noona?does he talk to her formally? 

Seriously though, I'm thrilled that they are good friends.  Friendship is the best foundation of any long lasting relationship be it platonic or romantic.  So I'll be waiting with you all as to what happens next.  Best of luck to uri SWAG couple.

Same here chingu!

Oooh I think it was ok that he was half asleep when he asked for the kiss. Perfectly understandable that when he was not in full control of his thoughts and actions, he just blurted out the idea which was topmost on his mind without censorship, like when someone was drunk. Simply means that he has been subconsciously or consciously thinking about kissing her, and when the opportunity arose he just instinctively reacted. In fact I like this better than if it was a calculated move :wink:

You know, I can't get over the fact that his leg was over her at the last group shot. It was such an intimate position. When they did the last scene with both of them lying down onto the grass, his legs were in a normal stretched out posture. This means he had only swung it over her when the others were rushing in to join them, perhaps in a protective way or to hold her closer as other crowd around them. I am imaging that it might be abit scary with so many screaming ppl descending on you when you are lying down. His behavior is quite consistent with her e.g. when they took another group shot earlier, he is always holding her close to him and slightly away from the rest, like an island by themselves.

In the beginning of this video, it looked like NJH wanted to hold her hand and LSK thought so too...so she kinda wanted to grab his hand too but he put his hand down so in the end she kinda awkwardly grabbed the air (???) ;~; it's like that feeling of missing a high five lol  

still so cute though <3

Archived