[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

Hi Everyone! Sooo happy there's this forum because I can't move on from #SwagCouple! I like them together a lot, I wonder how I can get over this pairing if they star in other dramas. Their chemistry is out of this world so no wonder it is so addicting to see them together haha!

Found a subbed version of their famous ad-lib on YouTube :) Gossh they're the cutest! 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I appreciate posts regarding our OTP's friendship, the recent sleuthing of how many posts he has liked and commented, and tagging him, makes me extremely uncomfortable and I wish that shippers would STOP that. He is very aware and self conscious as is, when it comes to any insinuation about his private life. This recent overexcitement and digging back into their past is just going to make him more even more aware and retreat. We will see less interactions of him and LSK because of this. No celebrity wants this type of attention, especially if there is a possibility of real feelings involved. Sighs, it seems that there are a lot of these types of fans on IG and it is unstoppable. As their fans, we should also respect boundaries and protect them. 

With that said, I hope they continue to be close and foster their friendship and be even closer. I hope they continue to advance in their careers and grow together. What they have is so beautiful to me and fun.

One tidbit I'd like to share. This is based off Vietnamese subs of Episode 16 BTS. Note, these subs usually are somewhat not totally accurate and can be lost in translation. During the segment of them holding hands, LSK mentioned that this is their last filming together. She kept saying that NJH looked so happy that this is their last scene, that he didnt have feelings for WFKBJ, and that he had no sadness or regret about it ending. She was repetitive about it! He said that as a man, he does not show emotions on the outside and that he will cry when he gets home. The gist I got from it was that she was very annoyed he didn't look sad lol she even said "looking at his face is so annoying". The sassy looks she gave him were the best. But we all knew that he was sad, he bawled like a minute later. But this exchange between them is so telling of their friendship. I think it is cute that he likes to get a rile out of her, purposely hahaha

I also think that she has been clinging on to him more than prior to the drama. It is sweet. He is also protective of her and takes care of her. What more can you want in a friendship? I hope that whatever they choose to be, that we still see the small interacions they are willing to share with us, yet maintain their own privacy. So much love there, really. (Not romantic love, but love comes in a lot of different forms). 

Everyday, I am just going to wish them the very best. They are my favorite OTP for sure out of alllll the OTPs ever to appear in kdramas. 

I'm so agree with you @_yellowcarina_ ... First of all, thanks a lot for creating this thread. I'm a big fan of both of them. It's been a while since i logged in here but thanks to them i'm here again. 

I really love them and will continue to support them. Their relationship is just so beautiful, fun and nice to see. 

I agree with _yellowcarina_ its so cringy seeing everyone asking them to date in their respective ig, esp in njh'a recent phot with lsk. This would definitely make them more concious, especially njh...but i guess there's nothing we can really do, fans will be fans, some people are immature and dont really understand these kinds of things.

Prior to _yellowcarina_ 's post, i find it amussing that lsk said that when its actually njh that appears like he cant move on from wlfkbj now, since he mentioned in interviews tht he got so sad when he recieved the last script, and said he wants to live as joon hyung at the moment for now. Him crying after the filming proved what lsk said. And its amazing how much lsk knows njh, when she said he doesnt show it, he'll probably cry at home. It shows that she knows him so well. 

21 minutes ago, boobi said:

I agree with _yellowcarina_ its so cringy seeing everyone asking them to date in their respective ig, esp in njh'a recent phot with lsk. This would definitely make them more concious, especially njh...but i guess there's nothing we can really do, fans will be fans, some people are immature and dont really understand these kinds of things.

Prior to _yellowcarina_ 's post, i find it amussing that lsk said that when its actually njh that appears like he cant move on from wlfkbj now, since he mentioned in interviews tht he got so sad when he recieved the last script, and said he wants to live as joon hyung at the moment for now. Him crying after the filming proved what lsk said. And its amazing how much lsk knows njh, when she said he doesnt show it, he'll probably cry at home. It shows that she knows him so well. 

Oh goodness, don't get me started on the "please date" comments. It is so intrusive. 

Just to clarify, based on the subs, HE said that men do not show their feelings on the outside and that he will cry at home, not her. She only jokingly said/asked, are you going to cry at home. Just wanted to clarify that. But regardless, I do think she knows him well. From the vline app of the club scene, what I found funny was, she said he doesnt dance and that "he is a quiet and calm guy". I think here she was referencing NJH, the real him, and then they started laughing about it. 

I think after the kdrama, it goes to show how much impact their chemistry brought to a lot of people especially majority are shipping both of them. It's expected that the fans will dig through anything that will connect the two and it goes to show that they had done such a good job for playing a couple onscreen. Yeah and I agree that they might be more consicious in the future and perhaps less interaction but I hope we can still see more of them in the future. With NJH posting a pic of him and LSK as "the real them" not the usual character pictures, I felt that he wanted to post it and perhaps maybe test the waters how people will react and I think majority approves of them being a couple.

I kinda like the idea that they balance each other. LSK being the more confident friendly one while NJH is the quiet calm one but when put together they complete each other. I just love the fact that they are comfortable each other which goes to show that they accept each others flaws and can be themselves just hoping they will take a it up a notch hehehe.

Hahaha NJH you thought the romance was short and wanted to do more couple scenes sure I want more too but really for kdrama this show was killing me with all the feels and let's admit they hugged and held each others hands so much compare to other kdramas combined. I really did feel they were a couple!

1 hour ago, clauric said:

I think after the kdrama, it goes to show how much impact their chemistry brought to a lot of people especially majority are shipping both of them. It's expected that the fans will dig through anything that will connect the two and it goes to show that they had done such a good job for playing a couple onscreen. Yeah and I agree that they might be more consicious in the future and perhaps less interaction but I hope we can still see more of them in the future. With NJH posting a pic of him and LSK as "the real them" not the usual character pictures, I felt that he wanted to post it and perhaps maybe test the waters how people will react and I think majority approves of them being a couple.

I kinda like the idea that they balance each other. LSK being the more confident friendly one while NJH is the quiet calm one but when put together they complete each other. I just love the fact that they are comfortable each other which goes to show that they accept each others flaws and can be themselves just hoping they will take a it up a notch hehehe.

Hahaha NJH you thought the romance was short and wanted to do more couple scenes sure I want more too but really for kdrama this show was killing me with all the feels and let's admit they hugged and held each others hands so much compare to other kdramas combined. I really did feel they were a couple!

I love your post! Thank you so much for providing an alternative view point. I like them a lot and like everyone here, want them to be comfortable and happy, so I worry about the heightened attention :)

Also, that picture he posted almost has 1 million views and it has been 2 days. They are loved for sure :)

11 hours ago, cheakie18 said:

In the beginning of this video, it looked like NJH wanted to hold her hand and LSK thought so too...so she kinda wanted to grab his hand too but he put his hand down so in the end she kinda awkwardly grabbed the air (???) ;~; it's like that feeling of missing a high five lol  

still so cute though <3

The age difference shows in that interaction.  Joohyuk's only 22, just beginning in his journey to full and ripe manhood.  Sungkyung is 4 years older and so she is more comfortable in her own skin.  Plus her personality is quite bubbly and strong too.  She's comfortable in touching and holding her friends be it male or female.

The awkwardness of youth wanes as you get older.  Being conscious of what you do and say specially for them who live in the fishbowls of show biz and KEnt at that can be a lot.  

Give him a few years and he will come on his own and be more confident and decisive with his actions and words.

I agree with you that to put pressure and tag them on posts saying "please date each other" will just make them, specially him, be more careful around each other.  I'm just hoping that their long time friendship will prevail in the end.

I am a shipper so I do hope for something more so we will see.  #BokJoonHyungForever just like NJH captioned in his post.  Have a great weekend y'all.

My new favorite video of them - skip to 0:30 - I found the first 30 seconds to be a little cheesy-ISH but this video is now my favorite. And how fitting are the lyrics to their real lives: they don't know about us lol yes, yes, we don't. Thank you videomaker, if you lurk here, this video is amazing. 

12 minutes ago, anabunana said:

I'm so sad, I think NJH is beginning to feel uncomfortable due to the fans, he unliked all the pictures of LSK that he used to like in the past on instagram :((

Sorry, but why would anyone be surprised? LOL...people keep digging and TAGGING HIM AND LSK....they see their tags...it's flooded with unnecessary spam and trash......I'm not surprised at all...I wouldn't even be surprised if he starts deleting things... it is what it is...don't be too sad about it....

19 minutes ago, anabunana said:

I'm so sad, I think NJH is beginning to feel uncomfortable due to the fans, he unliked all the pictures of LSK that he used to like in the past on instagram :((

I dont think so. I've checked since you said like that but i can still see his liked pictures of LSK. It would be more suspicious if he does that. Plus i think he's no time to do such things. Dont worry guys. I believe he can handle this kind of stuffs from his fans. I think he already expect his fans reaction would be like this. At first he might feel uncomfortable, but then he can adapt to it. He'll be strong. Just believe in him. :blush:

Archived