[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone in another thread noticed similarities of the SWAG couple with another couple who starred in another memorable school themed series.  I agreed with the observation.

The closeness of uri SWAG couple (SungKyung and JooHyuk) reminds me of Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Ye in Heartstrings.  The playfulness and teasing, the caring for each other, so comfortable around each other on screen and BTS.  The close friendships of these 2 couples are #FriendshipGoals .  Here's hoping it will turn into #RelationshipGoals in the future.  Even if it doesn't, they will always share a special friendship.  It's so precious to see that in an industry that treats their stars' close relationships as scandals.

Sorry if I mentioned another couple's names.  I'm not bashing or saying anything negative about them.  I hope it's ok. 

Oh but I think the ending kiss is way hotter with our SWAG couple with all that lip movement from Joon Hyung/NJH and Bok Joo/LSK *wink, wink*

I could drown in those eyes.  She has the prettiest eyes of any actress I've seen. 

It's been almost a week and I still can get over this couple and been rewatching all my favorite scenes.  It got me to thinking about their chemistry and people say it's because they're close friends, same agency, etc. I'm thinking of my closest guy friends and wondering if I could ever kiss them with such fervor and passion As these two "friends". If anything, I think It would be easier to kiss a stranger versus someone who is close to me.  Even if I am giving a speech, I find it easier to speak in front of a room full of strangers vs my closest friends.  Maybe because I feel that my friends opinions mean more to me than a strangers so if I screw up, no biggie. and I have a lot of close guy friends who consider me one of the guys, but I don't know if I would ever kiss them, display any PDA, cling on to them, or wrap my legs around them. It might be different if I had other feelings for them , though. How about you guys? Could you ever kiss, cling, or be lovey with a very close guy friend? 

32 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

I could drown in those eyes.  She has the prettiest eyes of any actress I've seen. 

It's been almost a week and I still can get over this couple and been rewatching all my favorite scenes.  It got me to thinking about their chemistry and people say it's because they're close friends, same agency, etc. I'm thinking of my closest guy friends and wondering if I could ever kiss them with such fervor and passion As these two "friends". If anything, I think It would be easier to kiss a stranger versus someone who is close to me.  Even if I am giving a speech, I find it easier to speak in front of a room full of strangers vs my closest friends.  Maybe because I feel that my friends opinions mean more to me than a strangers so if I screw up, no biggie. and I have a lot of close guy friends who consider me one of the guys, but I don't know if I would ever kiss them, display any PDA, cling on to them, or wrap my legs around them. It might be different if I had other feelings for them , though. How about you guys? Could you ever kiss, cling, or be lovey with a very close guy friend? 

This made me cringe because I pictured kissing my best friends and I'm like EWWWWWWWW lol 

Spoiler

Personal story here - so I do cling to my close guy friends in the sense that I hold onto their arms when we walk, etc.. I hug them tight - they're like family. I cannot be lovey dovey with them or kiss them ever - even if it's a drunken night out and I am about to be comatose. 

But here's the other factor.. there is no physical attraction to them. If I was physically attracted to them, that might be a different story but a story that I will never know because I am married now. I hope that doesn't make me sound vain but I think for me, I'd have to be not only attracted to their personality, but I would have to also be physically attracted to them. 

Honestly, I am starting to think that LSK and NJH are like a unique case of their own. I cannot quite articulate what I think it is. They are unusually physically comfortable with each other but at the same time, they are just great friends. I think I try to label it a certain way and it could just be that they are just them. Do you guys know of any other close friends who have starred in a romantic drama together? 

The other factor is, they are actors - it's their job to pretend to love someone and they have to pretend quite often. But I think to be able to generate this type of chemistry, you have to use REAL feelings and emotions (not necessarily for each other) but your real feelings and emotions about dating, love, etc...

I am so excited for their upcoming projects! I want to see his chemistry with other actresses. I hope to see that he can emulate the same chemistry with LSK because that just shows that he is improving more and more in his acting. LSK, I know she will do well. She's very good. I can't wait to see Broker. 

1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

I have a lot of close guy friends who consider me one of the guys, but I don't know if I would ever kiss them, display any PDA, cling on to them, or wrap my legs around them. It might be different if I had other feelings for them , though. How about you guys? Could you ever kiss, cling, or be lovey with a very close guy friend? 

I really liked your post and have been pondering about how to answer it. Sorry I had to cut it short. I also have always been one of the guys and in no way have I ever had PDA with any of my guy friends. We hug hello and good bye but it's never like the way you are describing. Having said that, I think it's a very personal choice too. There are people, I think, who can be loveydovey with their friends of the opposite sex and not get the wrong idea (or so they say). Usually, the girl is real good about drawing that line though. LOL! 

And to address this topic and apply it to LSK/NJH...TBH...there's no way of knowing because we don't have a baseline as to what their friendship was actually like before the drama. On-camera- they acted lovey dovey because it was their job to do, so I suppose I am confused as well. Having said that, I do think it was way too natural and looked way too good to not be anything. But then again, they could just be awesome actors. I suppose only time will tell.

To me- an ordinary citizen- having to be lovey dovey with a really good friend...well...lines would have to be redrawn and there will have to be you know "the talk." It just might be different for actors.

3 hours ago, 407801baby said:

Cre : @swag_songsongsong_couple

Let's give these two the Best Actor and Best Actress awards then hahaha The biggest draw of this drama is NJH and LSK undeniable chemistry it's like watching a real-life couple. I guess it's what you call no-acting acting (cause there's no need to act? kekeke)

njh_zps669uyw0k.jpg

We are 3 days away from the deadline to preorder the DVD box set. If you haven't placed your order, here is the link. 

http://www.dvdheaven.com/iteminfo?grp_no=107955&goods_no=27881

One thing to note with these director's cut DVD box sets are there are goodies that come with it (you normally don't get from the regular DVD box set). In addition to the extras, ngs, etc we would also get a commentary from the cast. The healer DVD box set had a couple commentary and hopefully we also get one for wfkbj. It would be nice to get the leads' thoughts on the different scenes and so think of this as an incentive and get your copy before January 20. Right now there are 75 orders in dvdheaven. I am not sure how many have been placed with yesasia and Aladdin.  Hopefully we can get enough orders before the deadline so they can move forward with production. 

8 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

We are 3 days away from the deadline to preorder the DVD box set. If you haven't placed your order, here is the link. 

http://www.dvdheaven.com/iteminfo?grp_no=107955&goods_no=27881

One thing to note with these director's cut DVD box sets are there are goodies that come with it (you normally don't get from the regular DVD box set). In addition to the extras, ngs, etc we would also get a commentary from the cast. The healer DVD box set had a couple commentary and hopefully we also get one for wfkbj. It would be nice to get the leads' thoughts on the different scenes and so think of this as an incentive and get your copy before January 20. Right now there are 75 orders in dvdheaven. I am not sure how many have been placed with yesasia and Aladdin.  Hopefully we can get enough orders before the deadline so they can move forward with production. 

Thank you for sharing this! I have a question: do you know what's the quota? I am curious how many they need to actually produce this DVD set. 

Remember the scene when KBJ brought JJH to a place outlooking their neighborhood and she told him that her neighborhood is pretty and JH replied it is pretty indeed but he is actually looking at BJ? 

According to one article from his interview, the dialogue wherein JH said "It's pretty" while looking at BJ was adlibbed by Nam Joo Hyuk. :) 

Hello Chingu,

Thanks for updating and posting your thoughts. As long as I read about their friendship or whatever we call their relationship. Only word I can explain is "warm". I love when they take care each other naturally and I also believe that even fans keep asking them to date or other comments could not harm their relationship.  

10 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Thank you for sharing this! I have a question: do you know what's the quota? I am curious how many they need to actually produce this DVD set. 

not sure chingu for wfkbj DVD box set.  but for healer they targeted 1,000 for bluray and dvd (which was met fortunately).  i hope they extend the deadline for wfkbj.  for the W dvd box set, they extended it at least twice, doctors has also been extended too but they have already announced a release date (finally).  hope we get an extension, 2 weeks notice to make a pre-order purchase is too tight.  

but i really recommend buying ... err i mean investing in the box set.  if you are going to watch the drama 1000 times then it will be worth it. :blush: 

Is it just me or NJH is looking extra good these days?

Cr: jeje_skawngur

Arrghhh where can I find the HD version of this pic? That jawline though :wub: ..I see all these pics on Instagram and wondering where can I find a full interview in one place? I so desperatley want a photoshoot of our swag couple.

Btw do we know what's the story behind their Instagram names? heybiblee and skwangur means anything in particular?

17 minutes ago, raks86 said:

tw do we know what's the story behind their Instagram names? heybiblee and skwangur means anything in particular?

Both of their usernames are their names. LSK name means Bible, so her Instagram name is heybib Lee. And NJH is a bit cleverer. It's also his name but here you go:

I was curious too, but mystery solved.

Archived