[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh the last bts is the best! Loved how he kissed her on the  head and cheek during the graduation photo shoot. Hope it is adlib! Also love how they have to keep holding hands for such a long time even though the director had not called for action yet. The two are a unit which cannot be separated. He didn't even flinch when she messed up his hair when she kissed him, so engrossed were they in the kiss. My most favorite was the way they smile at each other in the last scene and also in her confession scene. How do I describe it? Pleased with themselves and with each other?Like they genuinely adore the person they are looking at. That's the magic of their chemistry! Hope to hear more news of them through interviews after the show!

11 hours ago, raks86 said:

ufffff the part where LSK grabbed his face and started kissing

@raks86 this BTS scene is gold. The part also where she kinds of run her hands in his hair while kissing him, oh my god screaaaaaaaming ❤️️

Was Sungkyung crying in here or what? and Joohyuk is like wiping her tears? 

10 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Why are they trying to kill me slowly? Are those both JHs dogs? I know he posted 2 dogs on IG. Or is one SK?

The bestest of friends make the best lovers! What are you waiting for? Like JH said, "there's no such thing as a friend who's a guy."

They are both his dogs.

Hi guys!! I have a huge exam coming and shouldn't be here...I am even delaying the ep16 of WFKBJ till next week, but after checking the IG pics and the last kiss BTS, I'm just dropping by to say that I can't contain my excitement!!! embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif  That kiss put my delulu thoughts on full steam! And the pic with NJH's dogs, they are so close and cute together!!

I don't understand why I'm so invested in a couple getting together that does not include myself, hahaha!! But gosh, do I want them together. This couple needs to happen and I want them to marry, hahaha!!

4 hours ago, anabunana said:

Caption: BookjooNyung Forever

It's like NJH is shipping theirselves HAHAHA ottoke!!! So happy! :wub:

Anyeong swag fairy shippers...Aww..is our namja here fanning all your shipper hearts..:heart: ?

I like KimGoEun' s reaction to LSK and NJH's kiss...SInce KGE is so close to LSK ..kekeke she must realise the kiss is real , LOL!  

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/12/lee-sung-kyung-nothing-love-kim-go-eun/

She continued by sharing a story about Kim Go Eun’s reaction to her kiss scene with Nam Joo Hyuk: “Even though she was busy filming ‘Goblin,’ she still called me to say, ‘Family shouldn’t be doing things like that! What are you two doing?!’ Kim Go Eun is truly an innocent and adorable friend.”

==================================

I'm low-key shipping them too! Coz logically I don't think I should ship drama couples but oh well, they are so adorable on and off screen...

This one is taken from the IG of the MBC PD...he has many other nice shots..go check out.

8 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

She went to his place to play with the dogs? Wow! Dispatch why aren't you doing your job?!

Oh NO NO NO....they had an interview together with Japanese media I think...

I mean...she probably does cause they are good friends and everything BUT not in this case.

15 hours ago, raks86 said:

I seriously can't get over this bit ! 

Hello swag fairies....

After continuously watch and keep repeating the replay button...I'm confirm the face grabbing is an adlib coz joonhyung seem startled and surprised and didn't know how to put his hand accordingly.

I think after this drama, these two are probably keeping some feelings for each other if they are just friends. I can sense how much they enjoy the skinship and the kisses as if they are indeed loving every minute to be in each others touch. We know they are comfortable but I think they have crossed that comfort zone beyond friendship zone hehehe. Yes they are professional and friends, but I think there is a hint that they are attracted to each other and don't mind the constant hugs, hand holding, kisses because perhaps they really like each other to do such actions and enjoying every moment of it. Because there are some friends that "you like" beyond friendships and don't mind being a couple and there are some that you don't and would potentially block limit physical couple closeness. In this case, we can tell they don't mind going all out to play a couple as if they are already are.

The IG pic is still a shock to me since it's feeding my shipper heart to hope for them to date in real life. ahhhh I just love these two together.

2 hours ago, MC99 said:

Oh NO NO NO....they had an interview together with Japanese media I think...

I mean...she probably does cause they are good friends and everything BUT not in this case.

He brought his dogs to the interview?

I'm guessing so. It's really common for SK celebrities to bring their tiny pets on set or on whatever they are on. Their managers just look after them when they are doing their thing.

12 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

He brought his dogs to the interview?

Archived