[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

Omg that kiss was an adlib???? I loved that kiss because JH looked really surprised when BJ kissed him.... NOW IT MAKES SENSE

8 hours ago, theclairvoyant said:

I don't know if it's only my delulu mind or it's real, but I have to say that the way LSK and NJH look at each other became so "different" from the earlier episodes, so intense, and so "alive"... it looked really clear in episode 14 when BJ-JH with the squad (?) came back to the dorm and they couldn't stop staring at each other while TK, SO and NH were talking. I even paused that scene and giggled happily because of that. I mean... those eyes of BJ were so shining, full of love, etc. Also in episode 15, JH's eyes were like that too whenever he saw BJ. Full of love. If it's only an acting, wow, how great they are! Their eyes were so "alive".

Yes I found that scene very lovely too! It's like whatever their friends are saying don't matter to them and they only have their eyes on one another~ :wub:

8 hours ago, theclairvoyant said:

I hope in the future, in a few years later, we will hear an official announcement like Ahn Jaehyun-Goo Hyesun's kyaaaaaa ( ̄∀ ̄)

YESSSSSSS AJH/GHS ship :))))))) One of my best decisions hahaha hoping NJH & LSK can be like them toooooooooo!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my delusional fairies...kekeke.. teasing ya...am also delusional since in my logical mind I wouldn't ship them, but oh well ...who needs logic in a shippers thread. We just follow our :heart:

Look at the support for our darling namja. I posted this on drama thread as well..

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hello my delusional fairies...kekeke.. teasing ya...am also delusional since in my logical mind I wouldn't ship them, but oh well ...who needs logic in a shippers thread. We just follow our :heart:

Well said.. I could not agree more than this and thanks for the clip. Hopefully this could make both of them get more great roles from now on.

watching episode 15 again. My favorite is the stolen kiss in the gym but did you see the way he was looking at her even when others were talking to her? So full of pride and love and tinge of sadness. The feels sighs.

Hello everyone! I am really invested in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and this drama has been what keeps me alive these days. I've been a fan of Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk individually even when they're just working as individuals or with their own projects before. Especially that I admire Lee Sung Kyung for being a versatile actress despite she first began as a model. Anyway what I'm trying to say here is I love them even before but since Weightlifting Fairy I loved them even more and I couldn't deny the great chemistry they have. I love their friendship a lot too. They seem close since they've known each other quite long because of the same agency. 

And what will make this drama couple different when shipped? After the drama we won't be afraid we won't spot them together again since they're from the same agency which means they can't get rid of seeing each other and we'll just continue shipping them. Well I'm just a lowkey shipper because I hate shipping most times but I couldn't help myself to ship them anyway.

Seems like no one is posting... then let me share with everyone something that made my heart flutter/ship the swag couple further! :blush::innocent:

tumblr_ojgo07KNYS1w1vft2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_ojgo07KNYS1w1vft2o2_540.jpg

Anyone saw this too? THEY’RE HOLDING PINKIES :smirk:

asdfghjkl MY HEART :heart:

This is the first time I’m seeing an OTP holding pinkies in a drama and imho this is usually done between people who are very close/feel comfortable with on another. Also, I don’t think the scriptwriter/director would be so specific in telling them to hold their pinkies. 

That aside, I’m feeling really upset that a new semester for university is starting tmr and that WFKBJ is ending next week :bawling:

I’m 21 too please give me a joonhyung :heartbreak::dissapointed_relieved:

Hi! I still don't know how to post image, share image from instagram, or etc from PC and mobile :(... but i want to share this, I found it from a shipper's instagram (sorry, gonna learn about how to post image and share instagram soon... i'm in a rush now lol, but really want to share this).

Lee Sungkyung as the female lead of "Bride of Water God" ?????

It is Wikipedia, and I know everyone can edit everything in Wikipedia... but I'm curious! Is this real or only a hoax? Is this real or is this just someone did this because she/he is a shipper too? IF THIS IS REAL, I WILL CRY. I WILL BE SO HAPPY OMG. They said that NJH may do the role as male lead, right? AHHH PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPENS T.T 

In the BTS that @HugYooSu shared, he was using the heat pad on his lips and she just took it over to warm her own lips. Can that count as a kiss heh?! But this shows that they are really close and familiar with each other, and I think the scene is at the earlier part of the show even before they became a couple and started all the skinship.

In the WF thread there is a last group photo and they were sitting so close to each other and practically glued together. He was leaning on her and she was resting her chin on this shoulders. It was as if they were naturally an island by themselves among the rest.

Finally done backtracking!! I was sooo late why did i just find this thread when the drama is ending ㅠㅠ

Anyway! Thank you for making this thread!! I'm really sad the drama is coming to the end, i don't want to part with our Swag Couple yet! They're so good with each other! LSK is my new girl crush and NJH is always my boy crush hahaha!

I know it's kinda uncommon to see the same couple in a drama with short range of time so I HOPE they'll do another project? Maybe being the models for MV(s)? Or another model shoot together?? :"")))

but i agree NJH and LSK are building their career now, and it's common in korea not to be linked with anyone in romantic ways. But one can dream that someday when they're both more established, we'll see a highlight news "LSK and NJH, our BokJoo and JoonHyung confirmed in real life" HAHAHAHA i can dream right? <3 <3 <3

38 minutes ago, theclairvoyant said:

Hi! I still don't know how to post image, share image from instagram, or etc from PC and mobile :(... but i want to share this, I found it from a shipper's instagram (sorry, gonna learn about how to post image and share instagram soon... i'm in a rush now lol, but really want to share this).

Lee Sungkyung as the female lead of "Bride of Water God" ?????

It is Wikipedia, and I know everyone can edit everything in Wikipedia... but I'm curious! Is this real or only a hoax? Is this real or is this just someone did this because she/he is a shipper too? IF THIS IS REAL, I WILL CRY. I WILL BE SO HAPPY OMG. They said that NJH may do the role as male lead, right? AHHH PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPENS T.T 

OMG same!!! I saw that too!!!! I hope NJH is the male lead, i love him so much!!! :( PLEASE BE THE MALE LEAD NJH!!

49 minutes ago, ongxiong14 said:

OMG same!!! I saw that too!!!! I hope NJH is the male lead, i love him so much!!! :( PLEASE BE THE MALE LEAD NJH!!

OMG YES!!! PLEASE BE THE MALE LEAD!! But more important is, is the Wikipedia thing about LSK true? Because I never heard any news about they offer Soah role to LSK, I only heard about NJH. I WISH IT WILL BE TRUE OMG PLS T.T 

1 hour ago, airaseyo_stv said:

Finally done backtracking!! I was sooo late why did i just find this thread when the drama is ending ㅠㅠ

Anyway! Thank you for making this thread!! I'm really sad the drama is coming to the end, i don't want to part with our Swag Couple yet! They're so good with each other! LSK is my new girl crush and NJH is always my boy crush hahaha!

I know it's kinda uncommon to see the same couple in a drama with short range of time so I HOPE they'll do another project? Maybe being the models for MV(s)? Or another model shoot together?? :"")))

but i agree NJH and LSK are building their career now, and it's common in korea not to be linked with anyone in romantic ways. But one can dream that someday when they're both more established, we'll see a highlight news "LSK and NJH, our BokJoo and JoonHyung confirmed in real life" HAHAHAHA i can dream right? <3 <3 <3

OHOHOHOHOHO ~~~~ THIS!!! 10000% agree!!!

23 hours ago, snowpearlxl said:

YESSSSSSS AJH/GHS ship :))))))) One of my best decisions hahaha hoping NJH & LSK can be like them toooooooooo!!!!!

LOL do you ship AJH-GHS? Wow!!! You must be ao happy when found about them as real couple and even got married! AMEN~ I PRAY FOR IT! NJH & LSK as a couple will make my life happier!!! ♥

Oh and I want to ask something, what kind of relationship NJH and Hyejung (Nanhee) has? Both look so close... I watched some BTS and found their interaction and also those pics in the WFKBJ thread, I also saw those somewhere. I'm "jealous" because he looks so close with Nanhee, just feel a littleeeeeeeee jealous to see him close with other female cast. Maybe this is because I'm almost a die-hard shipper of uri swag couple so I feel jealous. Hohoho whatever, I'm just curious :')

Hello Everyone! Glad to see active discussions on the thread supporting our couple. 

Like some have said, I think it is virtually almost impossible for them to be in another drama this close together, and that's OK :) I would much rather they film with other actors and actresses and continue to work on their craft. It's great to have mind blowing chemistry with one actor/actress but it's even better if you can make it happen with other actors and actresses. If NJH does take this role, I hope filming is later in 2017 so he can adequately prepare. This role seems heavy, a complete 180 from the bubbly and optimistic JJH. I wish him the best if he does decide to take it. 

@theclairvoyant, I believe the cast is all pretty close. NJH and LSK are both actors and they will be close to other actors and actresses, models alike. It is completely normal. I don't think there is a need to be jealous of the actress who plays Nanhee. She is actually my favorite character other than our OTP. She is such a little fiery ball of cuteness. I love when she takes pictures with NJH because he is literally a foot taller than her so he sort of just envelopes her. If you notice, she is in most scenes where NJH is present and I think it is normal they take pics together. LSK also takes pics with her too and give her bear hugs. (As a note, I believe it's against Soompi rules to mention another actress (specifically) in Shippers Threads) 

This is definitely a safe haven for us to discuss our couple and all things about them. Let's remain positive and discuss our couple, both individually, and together. I am so excited for this couple, only because I know, this isn't a "hey we worked together, have a good life". They are good friends, they are in the same company, they seem close, they have amazing chemistry, etc... no matter what happens, I think they will continue to be in each other's lives!! And that thought itself makes me happy. 

My favorite picture this week:

When I see this picture, I do not see KBJ and JJH. I see LSK and NJH and it is the strangest thing. I cannot articulate why. I can only see their backs but the way they mold into each other in this scene is so much more reminiscent of LSK and NJH. He liked this day, he got a kiss out of it! :)

Finally, I am going to end with this. After a whole day of being drug induced from being sick, I did a lot of thinking. Some days, and @MC99 can attest to this, I play my own devil's advocate and I invalidate my thoughts because these are real people with real feelings. I feel bad projecting any wishes onto them but after EVERYTHING I have seen, I truly believe there is something special between them. Some take the chance, and others do not. It may be that I am wrong and their relationship is just what he says "brothers" (even though I doubt it fiercely), which is fine too. I just hope that whatever comes of their friendship that they are happy and I hope we can all be happy for them, no matter who they choose in the future as their partners. They are still both very young too lol :)

How about we discuss what we would like to see in episode 16? I want a real KISS!!! We deserve it!!!! 

5 hours ago, snowpearlxl said:

Seems like no one is posting... then let me share with everyone something that made my heart flutter/ship the swag couple further! :blush::innocent:

Anyone saw this too? THEY’RE HOLDING PINKIES :smirk:

asdfghjkl MY HEART :heart:

This is the first time I’m seeing an OTP holding pinkies in a drama and imho this is usually done between people who are very close/feel comfortable with on another. Also, I don’t think the scriptwriter/director would be so specific in telling them to hold their pinkies. 

That aside, I’m feeling really upset that a new semester for university is starting tmr and that WFKBJ is ending next week :bawling:

I’m 21 too please give me a joonhyung :heartbreak::dissapointed_relieved:

Heol, pinky hold..LOL..wow... you're good...I would never have notice this...thanks!

2 hours ago, theclairvoyant said:

LOL do you ship AJH-GHS? Wow!!! You must be ao happy when found about them as real couple and even got married! AMEN~ I PRAY FOR IT! NJH & LSK as a couple will make my life happier!!! ♥

Yes I ship them! Even though the drama "Blood" was abit disappointing in terms of the plot, I didn't regret because of them~ When I saw the news that they are dating and not long later their marriage news, I was so so so elated! There's even a variety show for the two of them called Honeymoon Diary coming up. Really hope NJH-LSK can be like them too. AJH was really very brave to marry GHS during his peak. 

19 minutes ago, MC99 said:

Heol, pinky hold..LOL..wow... you're good...I would never have notice this...thanks!

In terms of couple interactions/skinship, I'm a sucker for hand holding (esp interlock) and backhugs, so I tend to rewind for these scenes haha. And I'm also a sucker for pinky hold ~ Even though I don't have a boyfriend (LOL), I always do that to my best friends. which means I wouldn't pinky hold someone I'm not comfortable with, not even if I have to act out a scene or anything, so it's really cute (and suspicious) that our swag couple is doing this during that scene :w00t:

3 minutes ago, snowpearlxl said:

so it's really cute (and suspicious) that our swag couple is doing this during that scene :w00t:

TBH...i didn't even know they were holding hands in that scene! LOL!

THANK YOU @_yellowcarina_ for this thread! About 4 years ago I promised myself I wouldn't ship any on screen couple coz I get emotionally invested and get my heart broken all the time. but again here I'm - hopelessly addicted to this swag couple without even realizing it <3 They just look so great together !

Archived