[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

@theclairvoyant, I believe the cast is all pretty close. NJH and LSK are both actors and they will be close to other actors and actresses, models alike. It is completely normal. I don't think there is a need to be jealous of the actress who plays Nanhee. She is actually my favorite character other than our OTP. She is such a little fiery ball of cuteness. I love when she takes pictures with NJH because he is literally a foot taller than her so he sort of just envelopes her. If you notice, she is in most scenes where NJH is present and I think it is normal they take pics together. LSK also takes pics with her too and give her bear hugs. (As a note, I believe it's against Soompi rules to mention another actress (specifically) in Shippers Threads) 

hii :) i just felt a little jealous but actually i'm okay, i love the interaction between the team, this team interactions are so cute and heartwarming—this is one of the reasons i love this show :D

as for my jealousy, i couldnt help it when first saw the photos of JH and NH, but then i said to myself "well but that's cute too ~ relax relax ~" xD

i also love NH, she's so cute! especially when she did the "SWAGGGG" thing with SO and BJ, her expression's so cute ♥ the chemistry between these three, TK and JH.... i love that ♥

oh no was it against rule? omg i still have a long way to go, i still haven't read the rules and learn things like post image etc too T.T thank you for telling me that :) bcs I'm still a newbie, pls tell me again if i do something "wrong" in the future in case i forget it again, I'll be more careful from now on

and oh no, this week is the last episode :(

i miss them alrd :(

let's make this thread alive ♥

Hey guys i was just on Insta and I saw this video of njh getting some stuffed animals from the claw machine and one of the stuffed animals looks like the one that bj put on her insta ^^ 

btw how do you post insa pics on here? Its my first time commenting on a discussion thread 

Spoiler
Spoiler

On 1/2/2017 at 7:20 PM, koreanricegirl said:

Okay, here's a fun one:

LSK posted this picture of with a plushie in November, saying "I was tired and then my/our "beomppeudeu" gave this to me. Charging is complete. FD = ppeudeu" which has a lot of codewords/nicknames? Who got it for her?

NJH's manager commented on it saying. "it resembles you."

And then if I check out NJH's manager's insta, NJH and his manager both seem to be having fun playing claw machines to get these plushies, he posted a bunch of plushies in December, it seems to be something they both enjoy~ Does a plushie look familiar? Seems like they manager to get the same one that LSK posted.

heybiblee commented "#bokjoo's" and NJH's manager replied "i'll give you the one that looks like you"

NJH is busy collecting even more plushies, did he already give her some? Will he give her plushies in the future? Was he the one who gave her the one she posted? LSK and NJH's manager are quite close too it seems. Are they just friends? Is NJH on his manager's account? Is this all a huge conspiracy? Who knows!

They both seem to like plushies tho :)

Yeah~ @koreanicegirl , you're awsome kkk

Today NJH's manager post this clip

and yeah !!! that plushie again XD

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: một hoặc nhiều người

@hugyoosu, thank you for your post but can you edit your post to not quote pictures please? Thanks!

My personal take on the white plush and the recent video: I think the white plushies are different. The one LSK is holding appears to be bigger than the one he won in the video. If there is a plushie to be compared, I think the white plushie in the picture from December is more similar. But again, this is just speculation. They may be completely different plushies :) And if NJH did give her one, he is a great friend, for sure! 

20 hours ago, theclairvoyant said:

Hi! I still don't know how to post image, share image from instagram, or etc from PC and mobile :(... but i want to share this, I found it from a shipper's instagram (sorry, gonna learn about how to post image and share instagram soon... i'm in a rush now lol, but really want to share this).

Lee Sungkyung as the female lead of "Bride of Water God" ?????

It is Wikipedia, and I know everyone can edit everything in Wikipedia... but I'm curious! Is this real or only a hoax? Is this real or is this just someone did this because she/he is a shipper too? IF THIS IS REAL, I WILL CRY. I WILL BE SO HAPPY OMG. They said that NJH may do the role as male lead, right? AHHH PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPENS T.T 

I checked her wiki and nothing like that though...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Sung-kyung....would be nice. But I doubt that YG will let them both star in the same drama again so soon. As it is there was some noise when they were both casted as both are fr same agency , not the norm in SK. Glad the producer persisted and YG agreed.

This I guess is not true..

4 hours ago, icecubechan said:

Hey guys i was just on Insta and I saw this video of njh getting some stuffed animals from the claw machine and one of the stuffed animals looks like the one that bj put on her insta ^^ 

btw how do you post insa pics on here? Its my first time commenting on a discussion thread 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Anyeong! Just cut and paste the IG address here and it will automatically embed. Note to @theclairvoyant as well :)

7 hours ago, icecubechan said:

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

@triplem kamsamida!!! :blush:

22 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

(....)

How about we discuss what we would like to see in episode 16? I want a real KISS!!! We deserve it!!!! 

Sorry to cut your post!

THIS!! I DEMAND THIS! And then i demand the bts of this! Lol mbc please be nice with us hahaha. And actually i wanna see a glimpse of their future or maybe a scene together with BJ's dad, it would be fun!

42 minutes ago, airaseyo_stv said:

THIS!! I DEMAND THIS! And then i demand the bts of this! Lol mbc please be nice with us hahaha.

IKR I NEED THEM TO KISS

LIKE A REAL ONE INSTEAD OF JUST A BOBO

And them telling each other's parents that they're together!!!!!! Meet-the-parents-session would be freaking cute

Between NH character and NJH I didn't really see the "they have a thing" for each other hahaha maybe because I am too delusional overh NJH and LSK. I thought she and NJH were playing around acting cute for the pics making some parody of it. Well pretty much most of the BTS pics with all actors look they are having a good time. 

I am shipping between the two because I see real sparks when they ar acting as well as how much they take care of each other naturally in BTS (either fixing hair, jackets etc) I am just awwed by these two how genuinely they care for each other. They may be friends now or NJH might "pr" that LSK is like a bro, well that is a good start. Our chances of them being a couple are higher than actors who would probably not interact with each other after a project.

Archived