[Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널

larus

@larus

Thank you posting DB.   I always like sites like DB but somehow it slipped under my radar for awhile.   Nice to know it is interested in Tunnel.   For this kind of crime/scifi drama, it is always helpful to read  POVs from these veteran drama watchers.  Well I just learned (“a thirty-year time warp.” ) which I wasn’t sure  how to say it before.   It seems this character PKH(N) adds more complication in the plot line.   

PS  Actually I thought of watching Goblin after reading the comment (@packmule3)(page 1064 Goblin) which I happened to come upon.   I was very impressed with what this member said about the drama. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, booha said:

PS  Actually I thought of watching Goblin after reading the comment (@packmule3)(page 1064 Goblin) which I happened to come upon.   I was very impressed with what this member said about the drama. 

I am sure you will like it. I liked it too. I`m hardly impressed with any kdrama but I do like to watch them.  :) Enjoy watching.

35 minutes ago, booha said:

Well I just learned (“a thirty-year time warp.” ) which I wasn’t sure  how to say it before.   It seems this character PKH(N) adds more complication in the plot line.   

We have another cop in the team. I am not surprise because they don`t usually reveal the baddies. I wonder if they will have different cases each week and work the major case in the same time throughout the show or it will be one case hunt. Probably the first scenario. 

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] First teaser for Choi Jin-hyuk's comeback "Tunnel - Drama"

photo815035.jpg

It's short and sweet, but the first teaser for "Tunnel - Drama" gives us a hint of things to come for Choi Jin-hyuk's comeback role as an 80s cop who time travels to the present day.

It's good news for fans as we discover that we won't have to sit through 16 hours of Choi Jin-hyuk with terrible 80s hair; just Choi Jin-hyuk with a little less styling than usual. If we're lucky, "Tunnel - Drama" may even turn out to be a great show on top of it. You can't tell from this teaser, but Choi Jin-hyuk plays Park Gwang-ho, a police detective who travels in time from 1986 to save his daughter.

Also starring is Lee Yoo-young as a British-trained Ph.D. with an expertise in serial killers, and Yoon Hyeon-min as a cold, elite detective who rarely leaves his desk. N (Cha Hak-yeon) of boy band, Vixx will also appear.

photo815036.jpg

It's been a long wait for Choi Jin-hyuk fans, with his last drama, 2014's "Pride and Prejudice" coming before the start of his army service and subsequent injury. However cute he is, I'd rather not watch Choi Jin-hyuk in a mediocre drama, so here's hoping "Tunnel - Drama" is the kind of suspenseful cop show that we know OCN can deliver.

Love,

Only of Noonas Over Forks

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-first-teaser-for-choi-jin-hyuk-s-comeback-tunnel--drama-102913.html

i might add it on my dramas list ...

http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220923900733

[BTS for making the first teaser Tunnel]

It was a very very cold day!  The photo on CJH’s SNS was the shooting location of  the Tunnel first teaser. 

Spoiler

GlSsTMQ.png?1

Facing a cold wind, Kwang Ho is cycling vigorously

ZamjBaZ.jpgEV2aJFp.jpg

Running, running and running ...
It is cold just looking at .. so cold..

Spoiler

nNYbEd6.jpgWwQAeOx.jpg

Kwang Ho  pedals the bike hard.
and arrives at the tunnel
where  the future of thirty years later is unfolding !!!

Spoiler

qkrCYrQ.jpg

vGMvjA4.jpg

more

**When I saw this digitalized blossomed scenic background,  I wondered if it was ‘a thirty-year- time warp’ in  kdrama land!! haha  On the other hand the image may be saying something about the spring month of March when Tunnel starts as the blogger mentions  or  it gives a hint  about the general tone of the drama.

http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220923900733

[BTS for making the first teaser Tunnel]

waahhaat ...
Where is here ? Who am I ?
What happened to Kwang Ho  Why!
Is he jumped over 30 years?
Please check with <Tunnel> for the reason!

5gUf95v.jpgFq4Q4zv.jpg

Spoiler

Even in the cold weather, he looks so  bright

izCU1Cg.jpg

So professional

COzzfDd.jpg

So handsome Jin Hyuk   Just walk on the flower road

8KucP2E.jpg

Kwang Ho-ya  just walk on the flower road

qwlnZjM.jpg

Spoiler

Let’s walk in flowering March

HS6UjdE.jpg

Let's walk together  for memories

M92N8Mw.jpg

The story of the time traveler Kwang Ho who jumps 30 year time starts in March!

Let’s meet in flowering March

Yesterday the Choi Jin Hyuk fancafe had a support event (food truck & coffee truck) during the studio shooting(CjE&M Studio)    Some of the fan members who attended it  met CJH.  It ought to be memorable for these fans to see him after 2 years.:D

** The  CJH fancafe made playful lines for the event.

바람처럼왔다가 이슬먹지말고 밥먹자// came like the wind and instead of eating dew,  eat a meal (song from 'The Leopard of Kilimanjaro)

아재식당// ajae restaurant (** ajae( 아재) is informal name for ajeossi (아저씨)

터널다방(Tunnel coffee shop)(**In 80s it used to be called a coffee house/shop(다방) but now, café(카페 ) )

오빠인듯 오빠아닌 아재같은 박형사가 배달왔슈// like oppa but not oppa, be more like ajae Park detective came to deliver

@larus    Ouu  sorry about the second IG (kikikibabo) That photo isn’t for the drama Tunnel.  It’s IG owner’s vacationing photo.  

Now suddenly there are a lot more pictures from the street scene you posted.  The good news is that some of pictures show  CJH filming with YHM.  At this point I really would like to see some BTS for the other cast members.  

First I’m going to post some more pictures from the CJH fancafe support event.

HLI64mC.jpg?1

Spoiler

gUWshQy.jpg

zKDjpwb.jpg?1

9mGbGCo.jpg?1

P1iMskZ.jpg?1

more BTS  Choi Jin Hyuk & Yoon Hyun Min

百度崔振赫貼吧 Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu Official Fan Club

2/4 崔振赫&尹賢敏在花井樂天賣場&StarBucks拍攝街拍花絮
2/4 Behind scenes
Choijinhyuk & Yoonhyunmin was filming "Tunnel" in lotel mart & StarBucks Hwa-jeong
cr.별빛별빛.blog 나나 크리스디.blog

5cEOAlM.jpg

LXdkZOF.jpg

Spoiler

f9LJnBo.jpg  ClEtr7Y.jpg

0hnYAYt.jpg   

tjL8Bz3.jpg  zn8HS6h.jpg

drQORh5.jpg  YpEFNAQ.jpg

3 hours ago, booha said:

Ouu  sorry about the second IG (kikikibabo) That photo isn’t for the drama Tunnel.  It’s IG owner’s vacationing photo.  

:w00t: Really? Now every-time I see a tunnel I think it is from this drama. :phew:

Thanks for the pictures. I am glad we have them.

@larus

You are so funny   haha  Yup  it’s such an experience being in  a hash-tag wild west which has every imaginable and unimaginable stuff stamped by people.   Still I thought too for the moment  that the photo looked like BTS from Tunnel (this time tunnel with tracks added on  hehe).   

But now we have tunnel photos for Tunnel.  They were still shooting in the tunnel for some reasons and shooting in the dark??   This time we don’t know who was there.

EDIT  I saw there were 2 translations for the second teaser. One is good(I’m posting this video here).  And I translated one too from the OCN video. 

(translation)

Tunnel 2017  Choi Jin Hyuk, transferred to the present, can he go back if he catches him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVFLy3iJ4tQ

(001) My name is PKH. (003) I’m a 10 years homicide detective.

(006) Until yesterday it was 1986…  Where is this place?

(012) Clearly I met him in the tunnel.  (017) I just about caught that punk (I say ‘punk’ though I don’t know his age). /

(019) What the hell is going on?  (020) Is the punk here?   (023) If I catch him, can I go back?   

(026) Where the fate and time intersect, 'Tunnel'

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared 崔振赫최진혁台灣後援會 Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club's video.

'Thank you CJHTWFC for making the subtitles '

Tunnel Teaser2  [sub Chinese & English]

40 minutes ago, booha said:

Tunnel Teaser2   OCN's video.

We have more and more official information.  A month until the premiere.

In the teaser, Park Gwang Ho is chasing a suspect in the tunnel and than the time travel happens? It looks like the criminal is familiar with the time jump, I mean he did it before. It is just my perception at this point.

@larus

Well I think it’s going to be more than a month since Voice skipped the lunar New Year weekend. So it will be 3/18 or possible 3/25 for Tunnel??

Right PKH is chasing the suspect when the time jump happens. In a new teaser, PKH says whether he will be back if he catches the man/suspect?    It could mean either the suspect knows about the time travel or else like someone(who is important to PKH) in the future  needs the help….so PKH comes to 2017…  as the teaser says ‘The fate & time intersect in Tunnel’.   But probably we will not know till later whether this time travel is going to be two ways or not.  Besides anyone who watches Tunnel will remember Signal so the Tunnel team  has to try to come up with something different  about this time travel.  Maybe PKH gets stuck in 2017 and tries to return to 1986 because that’s where he wants  to be with his family?  (( I edited the previous posting with SUB Teaser-2 )) 

** OCN is doing a promotional event. It’s probably for the Korean audience.  Whoever watches the 2-nd teaser Tunnel and leaves an email address(URL) on the site during 2/7 to 2/9, OCN will select 10 people for the advance tickets(one for two tickets) of ‘Fabricated City (Ji Chang Wook)’

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

【2017.02.07 ★《隧道》 OCN官網圖片更新】
【2017.02.07 ★《Tunnel》 OCN Official Picture Update】

《隧道》第二版預告圖-為了逮住那個傢伙,意外穿越到30年後。從1986年穿越到2017年的刑警朴光浩登場!能把那傢伙抓回去嗎?

"Tunnel" teaser 2 - In order to catch that guy, he accidentally travels forward 30 years. Detective Park Gwang-ho who time travels from 1986 to 2017 emerges! Can he get the guy?

©OCN
*翻譯 Translated by CJHHKFG

vZWiYyL.jpg

EW7TWV2.jpg

gbcYW3G.jpg

Spoiler

nawo5nH.jpg

JODcPwp.jpg

ZHI4r4f.jpg

Archived