[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't PM anyone. My messaging still does not work. WTF!!!!! I accidentally disabled it weeks ago and until now it still doesn't work. It always says  Error code: 2S119/1  .. WHAT IS THIS????? Any help???? Every time I tried to enable it, it says I don't have the permission to do it. 

So soompi, who has? who has the permission?????? Ughhh!! It is pissing me off. :confounded:

3 hours ago, naritul said:

why didnt they show us the hugging scene? I love how HSJ nuzzled his head into JSM neck and held her tightly because it's more romantic and intimate. I feel uri OTP "intimate hugging scene" was real (fingers crossed hehehe). havent seen him hugged another co-star that way (so far stalking his vids on YT hehehe)

Me toooo, I really love that scene, when he nuzzled his head into her, and also BTS photo when he kissed her neck before she go to charity event, and also BTS video when he caught her from falling from chair, he kept his head into her hair even though she already in ground :wub:when he kissed her neck, I think it shows how he is affectionate to her (Dada) and it's lovely :)

1 hour ago, canbeMIA said:

Since you are already stalking their IGs, maybe you can find the reason why they did not follow each other. LOLLLL

HSJ follows 8 women on his IG. 4 of them are his co stars. 1 from D-day(?), 2nd is the woman from before the show ends and 2 women from drinking solo. I think the other 4 are his lead co-stars in other dramas or movies, I just don't recognize them. So now, the mystery is, why not JSM???? same with JSM, she follows her co stars in 1% except HSJ. Hmmmmmmmmmm.:glasses:  But this does not make me sad. It really bothers me when people send them messages on IG telling them to follow each other and making conclusion that they are not close because they are not connected on Instagram. Really people? Is IG the only SNS site over there? LOLLLL 

Go figure it out friends, I think you know the answer. :P

Honestly I'm quite sad at first that they don't follow each other but not long after that I'm really glad because of that. Like you said dear, actors usually follow others who are considered to be their 'friend zone', I learned about it after I read K-actor's IG activities and habits hehe. Even though they follow their co-star's IG, they tend to not press 'like button' if it is not save enough to avoid rumor or shipper's radar. 

Like you said, JSM follow her other co-star not just in 1% but also her previous drama. She tend to post something that won't make rumor, HSJ as well, except for drama's promotion. JSM ever posted her photos with her younger brother, if we don't know him, we would think something between them, but that's it, she just post anything that's not mentioned directly about her love issues. I think both HSJ and JSM know and aware that many of their fans shipped them, they surely checked their IG, even Godinmedia and jsomin_86 ship them too hehe, so may be they tend to be more careful with their actions. I think they have quite many of their photos together while filming and making poster, since you can see from their IG, they posted the photos that not belong to home production or website, but looks like from their own cellphone

If you want to see HSJ's personality in more real, the videos in his V-line http://www.vlive.tv/channels/F5513B is quite interesting, he really like himself for real in this video, rather than when he appeared in reality shows, especially the first video

I searched about how popular and rank 1% is. I compared from  http://mydramalist.com/people/618-ha-suk-jin http://mydramalist.com/people/1730-jeon-so-min  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2291768/ http://www.kmdb.or.kr/vod/mm_basic.asp?person_id=00043104 https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4935/One_Percent_of_Something/ https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4932/Let%27s_Drink_%28Drinking_Solo%29/ http://asianwiki.com/Drinking_Solo http://asianwiki.com/Something_About_1_Percent_(2016) and my conclusion is

1. 1% of Something is the highest rank drama for both HSJ's JSM's entire dramas ever casted. It has the most preview from netizen and most favorable one. Except for asianwiki, DS's rank is higher than 1%, but it has much lesser voter and previewer. I make this judge objectively and I don't meant to lowering any other his and her other dramas _/|\_

HSJ have not dating anyone for the last 5 years, so the way he express someone who falling in love is amazing, is he referring from his past experiences or... hehe since he is seems real :) 

I think HSJ treat JSM as 'woman'. I saw some BTS of DS and she treat PHS like actor-partner and since most of his previous co-star is married women, he tend to be more casual I thought. But with JSM, they are different. They respect and not making fun each other like usually boy-girl friend relationship, and I love it honestly :) it means that he respect her as woman and she respect him as man :wub:

Lastly, they both have fun :)

Spoiler

1473310206-86.jpg

26 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

I can't PM anyone. My messaging still does not work. WTF!!!!! I accidentally disabled it weeks ago and until now it still doesn't work. It always says  Error code: 2S119/1  .. WHAT IS THIS????? Any help???? Every time I tried to enable it, it says I don't have the permission to do it. 

So soompi, who has? who has the permission?????? Ughhh!! It is pissing me off. :confounded:

@bebebisous33 can you help @canbeMIA? thank you :) 

2 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

Since you are already stalking their IGs, maybe you can find the reason why they did not follow each other. LOLLLL

HSJ follows 8 women on his IG. 4 of them are his co stars. 1 from D-day(?), 2nd is the woman from before the show ends and 2 women from drinking solo. I think the other 4 are his lead co-stars in other dramas or movies, I just don't recognize them. So now, the mystery is, why not JSM???? same with JSM, she follows her co stars in 1% except HSJ. Hmmmmmmmmmm.:glasses:  But this does not make me sad. It really bothers me when people send them messages on IG telling them to follow each other and making conclusion that they are not close because they are not connected on Instagram. Really people? Is IG the only SNS site over there? LOLLLL 

Go figure it out friends, I think you know the answer. :P

ROFLMAO I am nothing compare to you hahahaha.... 

Too bad, detective conan didnt teach me how to solve celebrity-secret-relationship cases, otherwise i would have solved this one easily!

Go figure it out friends, I think you know the answer. :P : The answer is : "Private-Secret-Relationship" bwahahahaha.... 

I think, they're still in progress and why they dont follow each other? THAT'S WHERE ALL THE MYSTERY STARTS! (trying to be positive :sweatingbullets:) After those sweety, lovely, cutey BTS skinship etc etc, even they said they were in love while filming and she's his best co-star so far? hmmm... maybe they have some-golden-rule-kind too by not dating co-star so are they at the point holding themselves?

Jeon So Min really looks like she's in love, she posted lovey dovey quotes and it's been catching my curiosity. 

2 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

EDIT: HSJ's side had to issue a denial of the rumors that he is dating his co-star in D-Day. Rumors circulated after a news site misinterpreted his response to a question. So maybe that's why he is careful, mysterious, aloof now. Or that's just how he is in presscons like @canbeMIA pointed out because he still answered all the questions in the presscon matter-of-factly but maintained his coolness.

HSJ said "After [our drama] was broadcasted, many people around me showed interest in Yoon Joo Hee's beauty [...] One person even asked if I was going to be coupled up with the nurse [Yoon Joo Hee] from 'D-Day'."

That sentence arose misunderstanding? I dont get it why?

i am hopeless romantic too, otherwise i wouldn't have needed to watch this drama and directly watch myself wahahahahaha....:w00t:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i stalk HSJ IG...

Spoiler

I see his pics that's taken with PHS (fireworks BG) and i read the comments section (and when they're in the car too)

I dont see many ppl ships them (PHS X HSJ) , I've seen so many ppl commented "Just Date IRL" on 1% pics, plus they commented on DS pics too about 1%, so basically ppl commented 1% on both 1% pics and DS, people praised him so damn well with JSM!!!

D-day : clean (havent watched it, maybe there was no romance)

Legendary Witch : on process hahahaha (tired translating korean comments with Google Translate, it makes me lost even more hahaahaha)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

55 minutes ago, zae91 said:

Me toooo, I really love that scene, when he nuzzled his head into her, and also BTS photo when he kissed her neck before she go to charity event, and also BTS video when he caught her from falling from chair, he kept his head into her hair even though she already in ground :wub:when he kissed her neck I think its show how he is affectionate to her and its lovely :)

Honestly I'm quite sad at first that they don't follow each other but not long after that I'm really glad because of that. Like you said dear, actors usually follow others who are considered to be their 'friend zone', I learned about it after I read K-actor's IG activities and habits hehe. Even though they follow their co-star's IG, they tend to not press 'like button' if it is not save enough to avoid rumor or shipper's radar. 

. I think both HSJ and JSM know and aware that many of their fans shipped them, they surely checked their IG, even Godinmedia and jsomin_86 ship them too hehe, so may be they tend to be more careful with their actions.

HSJ have not dating anyone for the last 5 years, so the way he express someone who falling in love is amazing, is he referring from his past experiences or... hehe since he is seems real :) 

OMG you are the best!!!! SUPER ULTRA HYPER DAEBAK!!!!

you got his Vapp account! superb!!!!! 

owww so that pic was JSM brother, thank you @zae91 i love you! You are truly a halyustars detective!!!!

It's weird they dont follow each other, when @canbeMIA said that, my shipper's heart has weakened...

I am going to watch his other dramas and find if there any other "nuzzled head hugs". 

Seems I do not need to post my observation of IGs because you guys are giving Detective Conan and Sherlock a run for their money. I feel like I will overanalyze the fanmeeting stuff. I'll camp at DC for it. I've never been tempted to learn Korean in all my years of drama watching but the HSJ-JSM mystery made me wish I studied it years ago! DC friends are also wondering about IG, I tell you. I may not understand the text but they are also reposting IG there just like us!

EDIT:

OMG @zae91, you are the best detective here. Are you sure you don't work for Dispatch? What great skills you have and you don't speak Korean yet. Normally, I am disgusted at Dispatch for invading stars' privacy but this time my morals get twisted, too because I want to sic Dispatch on our OTP! I'm seriously conflicted.

ANOTHER EDIT:

I'm not so bothered that they don't follow each other or post stuff about working together that much. @canbeMIA pointed it out perfectly. IRL, I do not understand some of my friends' obsession over making it Instagram or Facebook official. So I ask them, if it is not in social media sites, it's not real anymore? Pics or it didn't happen? And I also read some articles that people who keep posting about their possessions, travels, relationships are the ones who are insecure or overcompensating because they need validation from others.

Hehe I'm not that's good @naritul @jellybellymonster it's more like I love to read a lot, I love web-surfing, and I'm more analyzer person. 

Oh ya, I tried to learn korean language autodidact, it seems like japan language grammar I thought, if we already know the structure rules of complete sentence, than it will be easier, the hardest part is to read hangul and know the meaning it self, especially when we watch korean-language based video it would be #@%^&$*#(#&#()@) :huh: no clue at all haha

The newest news (6 hours ago) >>  리메이크 드라마 [1%의 어떤 것]이 시청자들의 호평을 받으며 해피엔딩으로 종영했습니다.  The remake drama [1% of Something] received favorable reception of viewers and ended with a happy ending.

@zae91 thank you!!!Look 1% do to them. Who would have thought right? The love that this drama is getting is a surprise to everyone. 

When it comes to dramas like this: cliche, outdated, common storyline and all, the burden is in the actors because it is in their acting and portrayal that will entice people to watch it.Which concludes that if not because of Jsm and Hsj's oozingggg chemistry, this drama would be a big disappointment. It is them who carried the show until the end. 

I love reading comments and it is so funny because as what u said even in his other pictures from other dramas, i can see JSM's name. See?many people are really rooting for them because let us be honest, it is SOOOO RARE FOR drama couples to be this convincing in their acting that everything seems so natural and organic. ♡♡♡

@naritul chinguuu..we dnt need to solve it, we know the answer already. Hahaha *wink*

My post should not weaken your heart. I mentioned it to cheer up everyone because like what zae91 has mentioned, those stars who followed each other on social media are usually JUST friends. I am basing this on Korean actors, not everyone, esp.in my country because in here, it is the opposite. And like what you said, it is very impossible that they don't get along well after everything that they done because if people would base his closeness to who he followed on IG, this means that he is not close to JSM, WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT AND DISAGREE. That is why this really does not bother me like @jellybellymonster . This even makes me happy. My babe JSM is not in the friend-zoned list. Hahaha. Messaging in kakaotalk is sweeter y'know. Lol

edit: about @naritul's theory that they might be holding back because they might have a rule of not dating co stars.... i don't think so. Hsj mentioned in his latest interview that he has NO PROBLEM dating co stars and with JSM, she dated an actor before so maybe this time, she is still open but more careful.  

@triplem IKR? bummers! I want to see the kiss the bride part. *cries han river* 

On 11/24/2016 at 0:19 AM, zae91 said:

"People around us are giving us worried attention because we revealed our relationship. However, I don't want to lose the chance to enjoy even the most trivial happiness while dating."

It's nice that in her previous relationship, she was ok with going public because she doesn't want to hide her true feelings and to be able to do stuff like what normal couples do. I saw her pictures with YHM and they even attend events together.

So that quote was when she was dating her ex but hmmmm ok, trivial happiness, eh?

And then you go post something giddy like this, dear JSM? Even if you post it as DaDa, as JSM being hopeful about love.. you are just fanning the shipper flames! Are you thinly disguising behind a drama-related post that you are dating/falling in love/in love? JSM is real hopeless romantic.

On 11/24/2016 at 3:00 AM, sooffy08 said:

#1퍼센트의어떤것 #이재인#김다현 사랑. 사랑이 무어냐. 저도 다시 한번 돌아보고 뜯어보고 곱씹어 보는 계기가 되었어요. 그 말랑하고 몽쿨한 좋은 것. 세상 꼭대기에 있는기분... 이미 99%의 날 가진 당신은 내 인생 1% 입니다. 우릴 울게 할지도 모르지만 우리...그래도 사랑합시다. 사랑하세요. 시간이 없어요.^^ 우리 같은 맘이였어서 더 감사합니다. 30일에 봐요. 심쿵 설렘??

#1percentofsomething #leejaein #kimdahyun LOVE. What love is. That chance makes me think about love again. That soft /cool touch. Feeling like on top of the world.... you have me 99 percent and you are the 1 percent of my life. This makes us cry... but... let us love.. let us do love. We don't have time. We have the same thinking so I am really thankful to you. See you on 30. So happy and thrilled. 

Argh,  I can't unearth stroppyse's translations from drama thread of presscon and IG but you get it... I'll look for it later, or maybe SeokMin Spazzland's #1 detective @zae91 has got it bookmarked already :joy:

EDIT:

@canbeMIA you know at this point, when everyone is rooting for them, it's almost a crime not to try and date each other! All that chemistry and nothing? At the risk of turning this thread NC-17 rated, that explosive chemistry will already lead other actors straight into jumping each others' bones when the cameras are not rolling. Either that or they took a loooooooot of cold showers during filming.

ANOTHER EDIT:

@naritul, Yeah she sent shipper hearts into overdrive with that giddy but vague IG post because she posted a pic with HSJ. And in stroppyse's translation, she translated the last sentence as "heart-pounding and fluttering" WTH JSM. 

1eyjuv.gif

I'M MELTING.................................. Day > 30th--- shooting

@zae91 which wikipedia link dear?

@jellybellymonster actually i dont really understand "See you on 30" whom? HSJ? us?

i dont understand this part too " This makes us cry... but... let us love.. let us do love. We don't have time

WHO is "us"??? We = you and me... wahahahahaha

@zae91 another mystery to solve detective!

10 minutes ago, naritul said:

I'M MELTING.................................. Day > 30th--- shooting

@zae91 which wikipedia link dear?

@jellybellymonster actually i dont really understand "See you on 30" to whom? HSJ? us?

i dont understand this part too " This makes us cry... but... let us love.. let us do love. We don't have time

WHO is "us"??? 

HAHAHAHAHA the US can be anybody chingu. Lol.. Like what @jellybellymonster and stroppyse said, JSM seems to be thinly hiding in her character as Dada. I think, partly, she is trying to preach us about love and at the same time expressing herself as JSM. Am i making sense? LOLLL. 

Jsm likes posting songs on her IG and her captions are usually long. I can read hangul words but i can't understand their meanings. hahahaha. Loser i know.Hahaha. She is the type of person who doesn't know how to hide what she feels. She seems transparent so i am really eager about her posts because they could be a reflection of what she is feeling. 

@jellybellymonster HAHAHAHA It is really a crime chingu. If they had lotssssss of cold showers, they wasted so much water. My goodness! they are not helping our mother earth! HAHAHAHA 

@naritul thank you for the GIFS. hehehehe More moreeee please. Lol. The behind the scene picture of that scene was cute. :) 

--------------

stroyppse  translation of her IG post is the exact one than mine. Hehehehe. 

Cries. i'm finally logged on back on my laptop instead of trying to post from my mobile. this thread is really hopping now!

More lovely gifs from our favourite 1% twitter account hehe:

I love how comfortable they look talking to each other. I don't know what exactly he's saying, although @canbeMIA thought he could be telling her about her shirt being see-through. I think it's funny and cute that when she looks down, he looks down at her shirt front as well lol.

And there was another bts picture of her wearing his jacket outside the hotel during the break - at first I thought it was because it was cold, forgetting that it was summer LOL. So I guess the see-through theory has something going for it! HSJ really is a gentleman.

Where's the video for this?! I don't recall this particular bts (only the one where he sticks the coin on her forehead keke). Look at how close they're standing :wub:

13 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

More lovely gifs from our favourite 1% twitter account hehe:

I love how comfortable they look talking to each other. I don't know what exactly he's saying, although @canbeMIA thought he could be telling her about her shirt being see-through. I think it's funny and cute that when she looks down, he looks down at her shirt front as well lol.

And while our OTP are comfortably talking to each other in between takes, the blind date guy just eats. hehe. Must have felt like a third wheel!

Ok, I found the IG translation by stroppyse!

#1percentofsomething #leejaein #kimdahyun Love. What is love. I also want to look back on it and rip it open to see what's inside. That nice thing which is so soft and stunning. The feeling of being on top of the world... You who already have 99% of me is the 1% of my life. We may end up crying, who knows...still, let's love. Please love. There is no time. ^^ That we feel the same makes me more grateful. See you the 30th. Heart pounding and fluttering?

That we feel the same makes me more grateful. See you the 30th. Heart pounding and fluttering?

Ok, the translation didn't fully hit me until now. You are driving me nuts, JSM.

59 minutes ago, fangirlsy said:

And while our OTP are comfortably talking to each other in between takes, the blind date guy just eats. hehe. Must have felt like a third wheel!

Oooh yes, that's how I figured it wasn't part of the show, because the blind date guy was eating instead of paying attention to them hehe. Poor guy. If there's one thing I wish for the bts, it's to actually be able to hear what HSJ and JSM are talking about instead of having music overlay all the scenes sob.

Sorry if I keep posting, it's the pent-up desire from wanting to post, but finding it too troublesome to link stuff on my mobile! Posting more of my fav bts moments!

this one is hilarious and looks like it can be taken out of context (caption contest anyone? lol):

BTS of them sharing stuff on their phones:

Spoiler

Btw, the header can be roughly translated as "romantic real honey chemistry even while resting".

Illustrator's comments about HSJ and JSM after meeting them.

credit to the same twitter account that i posted above. (Jibdongit) 

JSM: JSM is very very beautiful, elegant, slim with white skin. Looks much younger than her age. No picture can include her beauty. 

HSJ: He is more handsome for real. His face is smaller and more masculine than expected. Real man and rough guy. 

Awwww! Our OTP is so lovely everyone. I have chatted to an IG user who saw 1 percent's taping in Dada's house. The part when Jae In wore a green suit.Hahaha. She said that HSJ is really sooo manly and handsome and JSM is so fair, tall and pretty.:wub:

4 hours ago, minahnoona said:

Sorry if I keep posting, it's the pent-up desire from wanting to post, but finding it too troublesome to link stuff on my mobile! Posting more of my fav bts moments!

this one is hilarious and looks like it can be taken out of context (caption contest anyone? lol):

Hide contents
Btw, the header can be roughly translated as "romantic real honey chemistry even while resting".

Who's even complaining? I love it! Saw this all throughout the show's run but it's really nice to be reminded of what they're doing in their downtime. They really did a lot of stuff with their phones, no? There's another BTS for episode 4 wherein they're playing with their phones.

Romantic Real Honey Chemistry? Is this related to why they are called the YangBong couple?

4 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

Edited version of the birthday kiss.KYAAA!! Hahaha Jae In, you are the best!♡♡♡ 

AHHHHH! I hate and love you chinguyaaaaa! I can't keep a straight face right now. I love all their kisses but birthday kiss might be my fave because it was their first mutual kiss which was made extra special because it's JI's first birthday celebration in 23 years. I could swoon forever! 

Archived