[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

Cinguyaaaaa!!! :wub: been lurking here too!!! 

@canbeMIA chinguya! you are the best shipper hahahhaa.... :wub:

when did he say "  "IT IS REALLY EASY TO WORK WITH HER. I THINK SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT PARTNER FOR ME." :heart: "??? WOOOW.......

Have you seen HSJ other dramas? i cant see him yet i still watched him kissing other actresses 

it really breaks my heart!!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: ottoke? huft huft....

when will i get over this couple? :dizzy: keep repeating HSJ-JSM SWEEEEEEEEET moments!! they make me wanna get settle down soon:blush:   

@sooffy08  Can we see the same closeness again on November 30? ❤❤❤  YES YES YES PLEASEEEE

THANK YOU @sooffy08 watched it before but didnt remember what he said... lalalala so happy... cant wait to see the FM...:heart:

PS: i saw JSM old vids. she was really pretty now and then... :wub:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes please. I wanna see them together again too. Soon please.

If you want to see HSJ's interviews about love. Here they are:

This was just last July, 2016 where he said "Falling in love despite the busy schedule like fate is more beautiful". This is probably while he's shooting Iron Lady and 1%.

And this one's 2 years ago where he preferred being single back then and he's wishing to be paired to a single woman because he's been paired with those actresses which were in a relationship before.

https://youtu.be/NfdcRpMx8jI

And @naritul , chingu this is were he said that JSM is the best co-star for him.

❤❤❤

Chingu @triplem.. waaaah! That's indeed a good compilation. Let me say my piece.

O:58 - JSM acting cute while HSJ's looking at her with love. Can they just date IRL. It's ok if they won't let us know and just give us some hints.

1:12 - HSJ being LJI, I think he also objects with the very short dress JSM is wearing. So cuuute!

1:38 - HSJ practicing his lines I guess and JSM can't help but laugh. What a joy to see!

2:53 - I wanna scream everytime I think that this is really not part of the scene. Not even a thought that this is somewhat supposed to be included but was later cut. This is certainly HSJ lifting JSM and putting her to bed off cam. Sweetest!

3:43 onwards - Cutie pie HSJ acting so shy after the kiss. hahahaha at 4:10, can you see both of them smiling. ❤ I think the director just wanted to take the angle and they're not supposed to kiss. But at the latter part of the scene, I think HSJ is out of control again and hold JSM's head.

Oh these two!! Just date IRL pleasssse. ❤

I just cut one of my fingers today! Fuc**ng knife! Hahahaha. I am nursing myself thru fangirling. It is really painful. Grrrrrrr..but i can still type, thanks God!ㅋㅋㅋ

@naritul nice seeing you here! yay! high 5.Hehehe I have never watched any of his works aside from 1% but i saw the kissing scene that everyone was talking about,what was that? before the show ends? I was really curious because i read many comments saying that it was hot. Excuse me, which part is hot??? The smelling part? I am not being biased but it was not really hot. It looked so scripted and was taken in many angles. The woman did not even respond to the kiss well. Tssss

do not worry chingu ya. You are not alone. Hehehehe. Who said moving on is easy? Lol.. You can watch his other kissing scenes, i guess they were not so good as what we had in 1%. Remember the wall kiss? Hahaha that was the definition of HOT! because they were literally burning hot. THEY WERE ALL RED!!hahahaha :w00t:

Hello, Chingus! I came here to drop off some cute JSM pics and this thread is a blackhole! I forgot what I originally intended to do! I am amazed at your analysis of BTS! I honestly wanted more NGs to be uploaded because the ones given to us in Naver so far end up being in the final cut. Although what we're given has shown HSJ and JSM being adorable in between takes. Can't they upload all kiss BTS? All cuts and angles? These two made out so much! Honestly chingus, I'm not into shipping them IRL (because that's their private business and all), but they're really making it hard with that sizzling chemistry onscreen. That they are adorable in between takes doesn't help either. Ugh. I'm so excited for the fanmeet. I'm this close to shipping them. 

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

Never forget how much chemistry they had when she gues starred on his show. Honestly, there was more fun and chemistry in this one scene than the all of the episodes of Drinking Solo

Yes! That's episode 10! Their meet-cute and hilarious and disastrous date is the stuff of KDrama OTP relationship building! Had that date been episode 1, she's the girl who'll get the man! LOL. 

On 26/11/2016 at 11:33 PM, canbeMIA said:

I'd really love to chingu but it is so difficult when u r using phone, but i will try my best. LOLLL. 

should we make our OWN thread? seems that we are only 3 here. Wahahahaha. 

Gotta read some comments in dramabeans. I know we are not the only one shipping these 2 HAHAHA

please don't do that , i'm gonna cry if you not share about them :tears:

i love your all post , but i'm sorry my english is bad so i'm not confident with that.
 still in this thread okay , and post about them chinggu yaa ~~~ :wub:

7 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

And here's my original agenda! :crazy: JSM really looked cute (and scary for JI) during this scene! 

Blessed jsomin86_love uploading more stuff from the photobook:

This is not helping my almost-shipper heart. 

chingu-ya~ annyeong!!! @jellybellymonster hehehe.. I am so grateful that you are here even though you are still a "50-50" shipper. Hehe.. I think many of us here feel the same. Me, myself is still not so sure about this hahaha.. I am trying not to get hooked because being a hardcore shipper can be really stressful sometimes. Been there, done that, esp. if your OTP is sooooo private with their lives.

I am shipping 2 couples RN and for me, they are already a DONE DEAL. :) SeokMin could be my third one if destiny allows LOL. Nothing is certain in this world but I am 60% sure that i am going to give them a try. I just feel like THERE IS SOMETHING THERE; THERE WAS SOMETHING BEHIND THOSE SMALL, SWEET LITTLE GESTURES WE SAW ONSCREEN that made and is still making our hearts dugon-dugon. :blush:

@andriyaniekaa don't worry chingu, I was just kidding. hehehhe mwamwa!!

@janeeta chemistry is really so tricky. It is either you have it or you don't, and HSJ and JSM has it, off the roof even. 

@jellybellymonster JSM is really soooo adorable no? hahhahahaha The first picture is one of my faves. Look at that baby face... who wouldn't love her? :wub:

EDIT: we badly need the photobook!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr.. I hope Jsominlove will upload everything on her IG. LOL

Edit again: I just noticed it.. OMG!!!!!!the third photo that you shared chingu @jellybellymonster was a BTS. As you can see there were scripts in front of them in the table. Cuteeeeeesss:blush: I want some ice cream on my nose too HSJ. LOLLLLLL

2 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

I think many of us here feel the same. Me, myself is still not so sure about this hahaha.. I am trying not to get hooked

Precisely chingu-ya! I do not want to hardcore ship the drama OTP because I know I'll get really invested. And then I'll hunt down stuff to overanalyze.

I want to fan your shipper heart some more @canbeMIA. HSJ's demeanor during the presscon was discussed during the early days in the drama thread. When he was being interviewed by the press, he looked like he'd rather be somewhere else because he was not smiling all the time and looked down when he was not the one being asked questions. Sure, he said swoony words about being in love during filming but he was acting cool and aloof. It was JSM who was so lively during the Q&A. I didn't mind HSJs actions during the Q&A portion of the presscon because the cameras were flashing nonstop and maybe he was one of those artists who do not like presscons. I've also seen the other videos and pictures of the presscon (and all the BTS from Godin Media during filming) and he was cozy and adorable when it's just JSM and him. So when he said it was much difficult to film 1% than DS, I know it's not because he has issues with JSM. Or maybe he does? Because he's conflating Lee Ja In's feelings and his? HAHAHA. :glasses:

4 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

Precisely chingu-ya! I do not want to hardcore ship the drama OTP because I know I'll get really invested. And then I'll hunt down stuff to overanalyze.

I want to fan your shipper heart some more @canbeMIA. HSJ's demeanor during the presscon was discussed during the early days in the drama thread. When he was being interviewed by the press, he looked like he'd rather be somewhere else because he was not smiling all the time and looked down when he was not the one being asked questions. Sure, he said swoony words about being in love during filming but he was acting cool and aloof. It was JSM who was so lively during the Q&A. I didn't mind HSJs actions during the Q&A portion of the presscon because the cameras were flashing nonstop and maybe he was one of those artists who do not like presscons. I've also seen the other videos and pictures of the presscon (and all the BTS from Godin Media during filming) and he was cozy and adorable when it's just JSM and him. So when he said it was much difficult to film 1% than DS, I know it's not because he has issues with JSM. Or maybe he does? Because he's conflating Lee Ja In's feelings and his? HAHAHA. :glasses:

SPOT ON chingu-ya!!!!! I've been trying to write this one but i hesitated because I am kinda scared that I might be alone in this journey because it seems like everyone says the same thing that "she was more into him than blablablabla...." Wahahahha I am so glad you opened this up chingu. 

First highlight: I really do agreeeee. I have seen some videos of his presscons and he does not really smile much, except for the before the show ends presscon, he smiled there a lot. I guess that is what he is. Like what he said in his latest interview, he is not good with socializing. So same as you, I did not really mull over his demeanor during the presscon. Just look at the picture I posted above, who says he was not happy on that day???? Hahahaha. And another thing, I saw two videos which were filmed backstage (?) after the presscon, the man looked so calm and happy beside JSM without the presence of many cameras. :w00t: 

Seconf highlight: same..sameee thoughts chingu. Hahahaha. Well, that's really not easy. If I were him, I think i would also say the same thing; it was difficult to film 1% because you know....:glasses:

@canbeMIA Chingu-yaaaa! It seems that it's only me and you who's here and in the drama thread. Shall we move to PMs? Hahaha I kid. :D This weeklong staycation at home is simultaneously good and bad for my 1%-er heart.

I don't know if you've been lurking back then at the drama thread when the presscon was being discussed. It caused quite a ruckus if I might say. And then HSJs interview about 1% being more difficult sort of compounded it. And I'm like, what's the problem? People are judging a piece of the presscon and a line in an interview that didn't paint the whole picture of their working relationship. I even commented that I am sure that HSJ and JSM have a fine working relationship based on BTS and other vids. Plus I am grateful for their acting and chemistry that made 1% the crack drama that it is. Of course, I replied back then, too that I do not care about whether they are ok or they are dating each other. Obviously now, I do. 

14 hours ago, janeeta said:

Never forget how much chemistry they had when she gues starred on his show. Honestly, there was more fun and chemistry in this one scene than the all of the episodes of Drinking Solo

Agree! I like DS but after 1%, DS love story feels "fake, bland"?

Jeon So Min never let Ha Seok Jin wins for sure.... :wub:

@canbeMIA  HIGH FIVE BACK CHINGUYA!!!

why didnt they show us the hugging scene? I love how HSJ nuzzled his head into JSM neck and held her tightly because it's more romantic and intimate. I feel uri OTP "intimate hugging scene" was real (fingers crossed hehehe). havent seen him hugged another co-star that way (so far stalking his vids on YT hehehe)

1ey5kk.gif

Seriously chinguyaa all of your explanations are really really tempting me and i'm halfway through being hardcore shipper :sweatingbullets: BAD BAD BAD....

been stalking both uri OTP IGs and sorry if i double posted these...

1. Beach date, posted June 22th (it's a LOVE :heart:)

Spoiler

2. Beach Date (again) wrestling... Posted on July 24th

3. I google translated it. it's sound cheesy... hehehe

우리 이제 같이 느껴요. --> We feel together now???? (WTH google! hahaha)

4. She said she missed Jae In (Posted on Sept 12th).

really?

you said that HSJ looked after her and he's like that in RL too

and she soon learned he was very sweet and pure

on the contrary, I've seen nothing on HSJ IGs beside his 5 million thanks :( he doesn't express himself bluntly? 

2 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

Because he's conflating Lee Ja In's feelings and his?

WOOT!!! :heart::blush::love:

maybe...he was suppressing his feeling on the presscons... avoided gossips? :grimace:

1 hour ago, canbeMIA said:

Seconf highlight: same..sameee thoughts chingu. Hahahaha. Well, that's really not easy. If I were him, I think i would also say the same thing; it was difficult to film 1% because you know....:glasses:

1 word : DESIRE... 

hahahah...:joy:

1ey544.gif

INDEED I AM A STALKER !:weary:

omo, he loves touching JSM cheeks!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the photobook makes me feel like i'm looking at their (candid) pre-wedding pictures...

1ey7a5.gif

Cr: owner

Dear all :) I need to spend time to read from page 3 to 7 and pointed out what I'm thinking about hehe

I think most of us be here for the same reasons, we are not hard core shipper, but we can't deny that we feel 'something' going on between HSJ and JSM like you @canbeMIA @triplem @hazelnutthursdays @fangirlsy @jellybellymonster said, it might be an illusion like @hazelnutthursdays said, but it has the strong feeling to be considered as real, even though those moments of these two people have been passed for 3 months since the last filming of 1%, we don't know what happen next, their fate might be twisted again? Hehe I hope so

Yap dear @canbeMIA the thread about HSJ in TAXI was new topic in HSJ's DC when I shared it (23rd Nov), the fans brought the topic again and I think they want to link it with his last interview where he mentioned about his ideal type which is exactly the same with the TAXI interview. For your question about HSJ in Please Take Care My Refrigerator, no, the MC not mentioned JSM's name, but I believe HSJ knows about her relationship with YHM at that time since it is the trending and hot topics and also because YHM is famous actor. The MC just said like "There is noting 'frog' in there right?" to Kim Young Kwang who also be guest with HSJ, and there is also screen cap JSM, YHM and the frog hehe. Thank you for telling me that I'm resourceful contributor hehe, I love you too mmmuaaa :), it's more like I love to read a lot, so I can't stand my self to talk without the references, I tried to find the source as best I could. Ah ya, I'm also being contributor for wikipedia, so if there is something y'all want me to add to JSM HSJ's thread in Wikipedia, you can tell me :). Oh ya, may I know who other 2 couples that you shipping of? I'm just curious kekeke

You're welcome chinguu @turtle0217 @Em1972 :) hehe he might be can't sing well but it's really alright, he has many things more than enough kekeke

For @canbeMIA's post about translation of JSM's IG, ya, I'm agree with @sooffy08 I thought JSM is love to make beautiful lines or poem, and I think she write her honest feeling about love in her post and that's beautiful, don't know that she talked as Dada to Jaein or as herself. I have her past interview about her first love, but I will post it maybe later :)

@andriyaniekaa don't worry dear, my english is not good as well, since it's not my mother language, but I think your english is fine :) 

@canbeMIA can you share here the two videos of prescon's backstage? :wub:

I'm agree with @canbeMIA and @jellybellymonster that I'm disagree regarding she more into him rather than him into her. In BTS videos I can see where he more into her rather than her into him, and it is true that we can't judge they're not have good relationship just by looking into their prescon interaction. What I love most about JSM is that she is cool enough. She is not clingy girl who run into HSJ and being aggressive, since I ever watched some his co-star who clingy into him and it makes him uncomfortable I thought. JSM is restrain her self in most of BTS, she tried to be friendly and dilute the filming atmosphere, but she is not lowering herself to stick herself to HSJ, and I think he is comfortable of that. I think most of men considered to chase after his love rather than being chased hehe

@jellybellymonster @canbeMIA chinguuu yaaaa you're not the only two people here, please don't betray us by talking via PM huhuhu

@jellybellymonster HAHAHHAHAHA shall we chingu???

Nope, I followed the thread when it was in page 40 i think because I watched the drama late. It was already in ep 7 when i accidentally saw it on IG but I read many comments about the presscon not just on the thread but also on Youtube and it made me more curious about them because for me the more that an OTP show aloofness and  less interaction when they are in public, the more probability that they are into each other. :glasses:

@naritul chingu ya!!! good job!! Hahahaha And I agree with you, HSJ was acting like that when they were being watched by many people maybe because to avoid rumor. 

So you are watching some of his videos now chingu with his other co-stars? Hahhaa Please continue, we need more materials for verification and comparison. LOL

Since you are already stalking their IGs, maybe you can find the reason why they did not follow each other. LOLLLL

HSJ follows 8 women on his IG. 4 of them are his co stars. 1 from D-day(?), 2nd is the woman from before the show ends and 2 women from drinking solo. I think the other 4 are his lead co-stars in other dramas or movies, I just don't recognize them. So now, the mystery is, why not JSM???? same with JSM, she follows her co stars in 1% except HSJ. Hmmmmmmmmmm.:glasses:  But this does not make me sad. It really bothers me when people send them messages on IG telling them to follow each other and making conclusion that they are not close because they are not connected on Instagram. Really people? Is IG the only SNS site over there? LOLLLL 

Go figure it out friends, I think you know the answer. :P

Ahahaha! I was just joking @zae91 ! Of course, me and @canbeMIA will not leave you. You've also done a lot of research. I see @naritul has done extensive research! I love it! JSM is real romantic, isn't she? 

I don't know if I already said it here or in drama thread that I love their episode 15 bed cuddling BTS? Right after PD-nim yelled action, HSJ will suddenly pull JSM much closer to him. It didn't happen once but several times! It really shows how comfortable they are with each other.

I saw something here to be analyzed but I'll post it later because I have a meeting in a few. Laters, chingus!

EDIT: HSJ's side had to issue a denial of the rumors that he is dating his co-star in D-Day. Rumors circulated after a news site misinterpreted his response to a question. So maybe that's why he is careful, mysterious, aloof now. Or that's just how he is in presscons like @canbeMIA pointed out because he still answered all the questions in the presscon matter-of-factly but maintained his coolness.

31 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Ahahaha! I was just joking @zae91 ! Of course, me and @canbeMIA will not leave you. I see @naritul has done extensive research! I love it! JSM is real romantic, isn't she? 

I saw something to be analyzed but I'll post it later because I have a meeting in a few. Laters, chingus!

HAHAHHAHAHA.. LATERS, BABY (insert christian grey's yummy voice):w00t: @jellybellymonster

@zae91 chingu, about the youtube videos, I shall share it when I get home. I am working RN and opening youtube is a deadly sin. LOL 

About my 2 ships, I shall PM you maybe? Hehehehe. You know them well I think because they are too famous. :)

yes chingu @jellybellymonster @naritul JSM seems to be really romantic. I know one when I see one because I myself is a hopeless romantic too. Hahahah.. And yes, HSJ only posted 4 pictures i think related to 1%, but you don't need to worry about that. Like what he said, he is not too expressive. 

Google translations always crack me up!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHA.. One of us here should really learn Korean. Like badly!!! who will volunteer? for translation purposes y'know. :w00t:

That could be one of the reasons too @jellybellymonster he was being careful because of what happened on the D-day presscon. But have you read the translation posted by stroppyse on the drama thread about the presscon video. The question was like "if someone falls in love during filming" and he answered "because of the drama, people might think that we are dating" Is he not being defensive? Hahah yes, he might be being careful to avoid issues but still... (sorry if i don't remember the details..if someone can find the complete translation on the drama thread that would be great) 

and yesssss HSJ!!! because of the drama we are thinking IT now. Will you take responsibility?LOL. 

@jellybellymonster I like that BTS too... As in!!!! I have watched it many times.. Hahahha I numerated my favorite moments on the prev page. I hope our friend @naritul can GIF them. hehehehhe :blush:

Archived