[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

Spoiler

Jeon So Min talks about her relationship with fellow actor and boyfriend, Yoon Hyun Min
By alim17    Thursday, July 2, 2015

Actress Jeon So Min appeared on MBC's 'Radio Star' on July 1 and talked about her celebrity boyfriend, actor Yoon Hyun Min!

When asked whether they had talked about marriage yet, she said, "Not yet.  We've been dating for five months," and when asked about any concerns about breaking up after publicizing their relationship, she said, "People around us are giving us worried attention because we revealed our relationship. However, I don't want to lose the chance to enjoy even the most trivial happiness while dating."

In relation to Yoon Hyun Min, she made everyone laugh by saying, "He told me to bring attention to his charms like being warm, delicate, and interested in interior design.  Yoon Hyun Min told me to please make sure I talk about him."

She also revealed frankly that she reads all the comments that people post about her and her boyfriend. "I see people say things like 'Yoon Hyun Min is too good for her', and I go and press the dislike button on all those comments," sparking laughs with her honesty.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/jeon-so-min-talks-about-her-relationship-with-fellow-actor-and-boyfriend-yoon-hyun-min

JSM is Dada or Dada is JSM? Hehe they resemble each other :) 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chingus!!!!!! Just watched the eng sub of Episode 15. My gosh! I can't explain how happy I am seeing them back to each other's arms. The way he tells her he doesn't want her to be with other man. The way they tell each other that they've not been okay since they broke up. The way he tells her I love you and her telling him she loves him too and wants to marry him also. 

This drama is giving me so much feels. I've been having difficulty to log in since yesterday and just got back in time for episode 15's subs. I can't help but react and give this drama so much praises for giving me such emotions.❤ :wub:

5 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

It's been 3 days and nobody translated JSM's caption in instagram yet, so I asked my student to do it.... but... her English is kinda not good yet, she is still going there, if you know what i mean.. Hehehe. So I will just try to write the translation of the caption according to what I have understood with what she said. :)

JSM's caption:

#1퍼센트의어떤것 #이재인#김다현 사랑. 사랑이 무어냐. 저도 다시 한번 돌아보고 뜯어보고 곱씹어 보는 계기가 되었어요. 그 말랑하고 몽쿨한 좋은 것. 세상 꼭대기에 있는기분... 이미 99%의 날 가진 당신은 내 인생 1% 입니다. 우릴 울게 할지도 모르지만 우리...그래도 사랑합시다. 사랑하세요. 시간이 없어요.^^ 우리 같은 맘이였어서 더 감사합니다. 30일에 봐요. 심쿵 설렘??

#1percentofsomething #leejaein #kimdahyun LOVE. What love is. That chance makes me think about love again. That soft /cool touch. Feeling like on top of the world.... you have me 99 percent and you are the 1 percent of my life. This makes us cry... but... let us love.. let us do love. We don't have time. We have the same thinking so I am really thankful to you. See you on 30. So happy and thrilled. 

I hope this helps. LOL This may not be perfect but I guess my student got the 95% translation of the caption. Hahaha. She tried her best and I tried to put and connect her words into sentences to make them at least understandable. :blush:

I have been holding back all my comments about this caption and the bts videos. JSM is such a hopeless romantic girl. I can feel that she likes the feeling of being in love and she's having hopes with just the thought of it. The caption might be for the fans or just to give her piece about not giving up on love and that love is a wonderful feeling but the thought of posting a picture of her and HSJ is giving hope for my shipper heart. It's like saying HSJ or maybe the drama made her think about falling in love again and giving it another chance. Don't be afraid to fall in love JSM.❤

On 2016. 11. 23. at 5:28 PM, triplem said:

I agree with everything you said  (including me being super cute....hahaha...kidding...:D). The captain bit -  Just my way of thanking you for taking the initiative to open this thread.

I am with you regarding this whole "shipping business" ...it's just for fun and I'm positive most  (if not all ) on this thread are on the same page as well.  For me this couple's chemistry on the show was really off the charts. It was so believable. I honestly don't know if there were attracted to each other outside the show, but it does feel like there was something there. Regardless I wish them both success in their careers and in finding love (be it with each other or not)

@triplem chingu-ya~ I feel the same way. When I started watching this drama, I seriously had no plan of shipping them LOL but as the drama and story unfolds and behind the scene pictures and  videos came out, I was sold. :sweatingbullets: I am not "yet" a hard-core shipper, maybe 50-50? LOL My gut-feeling tells me that THERE WAS/IS SOMETHING. As for now, I am only holding on to this feeling and I know that this is lame (?) reason to ship these two but who cares? my gut feelings usually don't disappoint me. ;):lol:

I posted many behind the scene pictures in the drama thread so lemme just share the link here since the pictures are too many to be posted one by one. HAHAHHA  I AM LAZY AF I KNOW. :w00t:

These pictures are golddddddd.. they are f**king close off-cam. My heart!!!:heart::heart::heart:

@Em1972 that is behind the scene photo right??? They are really beautiful!!!!:heart:

@triplem you are welcome chingu-ya. I am really gonna miss them. Ottoke??? huhuhu.. Let us just wait and see. Who knows??  Good things come to those who wait, right? :) Let us now start the spazzing. 

Ohhhhh IDK her other works..I just met JSM and HSJ in this drama chingu. 

Now that the drama is over, I hope this thread will now "sail". Hehehehe Lurkers, come join us. Let us start the fun here. ㅋㅋㅋ:D

Chingus! Quite a hectic week!! Welcome to the newbies to this thread. This is in the hot topic list? Seems like the shipper's thread is going to be more active after the drama.

Just a thought regarding the DS Season 2, is it possible that JSM cameo character will join as one of leads? When I heard about it, it's the first thing that came to my mind. ❤

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omgee my thoughts exactly.....if she and HSJ reunite, i will watch it.  I'm having a hard time watching DS now (still stuck at episode 6)...i am watching it only for HSJ but I just can't get him and female lead.. (sorry for to any DS fans in advance). I was thinking of just jumping to eps 10 where he has a date with JSM. If they are really going to do a 2nd season for DS, I hope the PD take note of the chemistry btwn HSJ and JSM  in 1% and see how much a runaway hit it has become...

I think DS PD have taken note of that already after JSM's cameo. I think 1% season 2 is not that feasible for now but if DS Season 2 will push through, they should make use of the popularity of SeokMin couple and the drama. Nice thought right? Fingers crossed here. 

12 minutes ago, sooffy08 said:

I think DS PD have taken note of that already after JSM's cameo. I think 1% season 2 is not that feasible for now but if DS Season 2 will push through, they should make use of the popularity of SeokMin couple and the drama. Nice thought right? Fingers crossed here. 

Is it only me  who doesn't want JSM to be part of the DS season 2, if there is?Hehehehe. Many love HSJ and his partner there too, so if JSM will be part of the show, she will have bashers. Not because she is not good, but because they know that SeokMin will take the spotlight for their main OTP. Also, i don't want her to just get a minor role, like maybe HSJ's co teacher or a third party or a friend. LOL I want a main role for her, she deserves the spotlight. HSJ and JSM deserve to have their own spotlight. :blush:

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh yes...main lead role please...in fact, they should just do a whole new spin of the show...you know what I'm not picky, any drama with them as leads and the OTP , I will be very, very grateful!

I am honestly a picky person but when it comes to them chingu, I will not be picky. Hahahaha.. Anything will do as long as I will see them again together. :)

chingu @zae91 just watched the videos that you shared and i can't stop laughing!!!HAHAHAHA 

HSJ's voice is outtttt of this world!!!!! The man cant sing!My goodness! You can't really have everything no? HSJ babe, just stick to acting and continue being yummy and sexy, no more singing for you.LOLLLL

JSM is really a sweetheart. This woman has talents. Lucky is the man who can have her forever. Such a complete package.♡♡♡

5 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

@canbeMIA Thank you for the welcome! Heehee! I like dark chocolate instead. Lol!

@zae91 Thank you for the video! Hahaha! he cannot sing at all! :lol:

Hahahahaha. You don't like options 3 or 4??? HSJ's boxers or his jawline? :w00t:

he reallyyyyy can't sing! Have you watched the other video that @zae91 shared? OMG! HSJ's aegyo is soooo cringe-y!!! LOLLLL 

Archived