[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

chingu @zae91 this is the video that you asked for. I said i watched 2 but this is the only one that i saved on my account.Hehe..My memory must be tricking me. LOL 

I think many of you have watched this already no? I am really curious with what they were saying.Grrr! JSM called her oppa. Hahaha

Side note: I have watched some of their presscon videos again and i feel sorry for JSM. The woman has problem addressing HSJ in public. Lol She sometimes called him oppa, sunbaenim and HSJ-ssi while HSJ was so consistent with the JSM-ssi. Poor babe.Hehehe

Jsm is 30 and HSJ is 35 and we know how honorifics plays a great role in Korea. Jsm's inconsistency of addressing HSJ only means that these two have dropped the formalities already. Well, we have heard JSM in some BTS videos that she called her oppa. It is really cuteeeeee.Grrr♡♡ 

chinguyaaa @jellybellymonster popopopoooo hahahah loveyou! xoxo~

@minahnoona chingu!! no one is complaining. Go on! Continue pleasee. Hehehe

those GIFs. Loveyou babe @naritul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

as to the differences, laters.... hehe gotta sleep now.Mwa! 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

What's happening on the 30? Something else between them? :dizzy:

Fanmeeting with HSJ and JSM planned by godin media to thank the viewers when they achieved 5 million views in Oksusu for the drama ^^ 

It's a pity I'll only be in Seoul on 2 Dec, after the fanmeet. If it was later I'd try to pass fan gifts for both HSJ and JSM to godin media. I think I'll just bring some tidbits from my country for the godin media staff. Hope their office isn't empty if I do visit!

And thanks @jellybellymonster  & @canbeMIA! I was planning to post more but fell asleep LOL.

As for HSJ's window kiss scene on After the Show, was I the only one who found it funny rather than sexy? It was done in an over the top manner, which I thought was what they aimed for since it was supposed to be the girl's daydream? 

Thanks @naritul as always for the gifs! 

8 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Fanmeeting with HSJ and JSM planned by godin media to thank the viewers when they achieved 5 million views in Oksusu for the drama ^^ 

It's a pity I'll only be in Seoul on 2 Dec, after the fanmeet. If it was later I'd try to pass fan gifts for both HSJ and JSM to godin media. I think I'll just bring some tidbits from my country for the godin media staff. Hope their office isn't empty if I do visit!

And thanks @jellybellymonster  & @canbeMIA! I was planning to post more but fell asleep LOL.

As for HSJ's window kiss scene on After the Show, was I the only one who found it funny rather than sexy? It was done in an over the top manner, which I thought was what they aimed for since it was supposed to be the girl's daydream? 

Thanks @naritul as always for the gifs! 

Good morning from my universe. Got 4 hours of sleep.Waaa!!! Since you people were the last ones i chatted to, i dreamt about this thread.WAHAHAHAHA. MICHOSO MICHOSO!!!

@minahnoona chinguya~ i think that will be a good idea. Also, if you will try to give presents to HSJ and JSM through them will be fine too. They surely have contacts with their respective managers or even hsj and jsm themselves. Just give it a try chingu. You might get lucky. :) 

Sameee sameee..the window kiss was really not sexy nor hot like i mentioned in other post in this thread. Hahaha. It was honestly cringey to watch. That woman is sexy though.Heheh. 

So our MinTaeHa got married. Thanks for the news @zae91 Yay!!! I have stalked her wife's ig and aren't they the cutest?? Hehehe..He does not post about them, it is his girlfriend / wife who does.♡ 

So when will be our OTP?? HAHAHAHA 

@naritul

chingu ya~~ that blog is gold. hehehhehe.. It has many cute GIFs. The first GIF is so cute. JSM was trying to fan him but i think he said no, look at his face he surely was not in the mood. Grumpy old man. HAHAHAHA:w00t: Can't blame him though, he was in his suit and it was too hot, plus they were in the basement. Hahhahah. I  can see Jae In in him. LOLLLL

@andriyaniekaa i have shared the vidoe already. Check the prev page please. Hehehe. I did not see the other one. My apology. :)

BTW, I have tried the hashtag #SeokMin on IG and twitter and many came outtt.. LOLLL Even the #SeokMinCouple.. Wahhahaha.. Most of them were male idols. LOLLL

ottoke???? :blink:

edit: HSJ has a part time job for two months......... JSM's photographer. Hahaha:w00t:

it is really cuteeeee.. It is not every day that your co-star takes pictures of you.:blush:

1 hour ago, canbeMIA said:

@naritul

chingu ya~~ that blog is gold. hehehhehe.. It has many cute GIFs. The first GIF is so cute. JSM was trying to fan him but i think he said no, look at his face he surely was not in the mood. Grumpy old man. HAHAHAHA:w00t: Can't blame him though, he was in his suit and it was too hot, plus they were in the basement. Hahhahah. I  can see Jae In in him. LOLLLL

@andriyaniekaa i have shared the vidoe already. Check the prev page please. Hehehe. I did not see the other one. My apology. :)

BTW, I have tried the hashtag #SeokMin on IG and twitter and many came outtt.. LOLLL Even the #SeokMinCouple.. Wahhahaha.. Most of them were male idols. LOLLL

ottoke???? :blink:

edit: HSJ has a part time job for two months......... JSM's photographer. Hahaha:w00t:

it is really cuteeeee.. It is not every day that your co-star takes pictures of you.:blush:

Nae chinggu .. i have see it , i did't chek prev page .. sorry before hehehe
and thank you for the video :blush:

@triplem you're welcome :) 
Hehe you already got it then, @jellybellymonster and about  That we feel the same makes me more grateful she use 'we' and 'us' that not clearly for whom it is refer to, aigoo unnie JSM really good to make hint isn't it? while like @canbeMIA said, at the same time she is quite transparent when she expressed her feeling in IG

@naritul hehe I love your Problematic Men video, the way HSJ write number '8' is rare but interesting, hehe sorry my absurd attention :sweatingbullets: for about After The Play Ends BTS, I think HSJ not blushing at all, he more casual to her (maybe because he treat her as his dongsaeng rather than woman? his costar is quite young, 93 line if I'm not mistaken) but on the other hand, in BTS of 1%, HSJ blushing after kiss scene (at Dada's apartment where there is ballon, and for the last scene of ep 16) he tried to hide his shy face, It just my assumption hehe. That's why I think he treat JSM as 'woman' and JSM also treat him as 'man' that what I see :rolleyes:

Oh ya, what I mean about wikipedia is that I have contributed as wiki contributor, in case you all here want to add some information regarding HSJ or JSM in wikipedia Eng, may be I can help you hehe

@minahnoona kincana chingu, you can still visit Godinmedia, even though you can't attend the fan meeting, it still great opportunity :)

For me, this BTS moment is the most I love :wub: https://1.sendvid.com/qadss6tm.mp4

Ah I got this fan made MV and I love it! the backsong is really matched to them and the MV's moment is also beautiful :) the singer is quite familiar, but I don't remember who is he, and when the lyrics come to "and we've fallin' love so unexpectedly" in 00:50  it is YESSSSS exactly!! and "just don't know we've ever meant to be"

BTW, this thread more active than the drama thread hehe

@zae91 her caption was really vague, strange, weird yet cheesy. LOL The woman was so inconsistent with her pronouns. As what my student said, her caption was grammatically wrong. haha

What's with the "we" and "us" JSM babe? Hmmmmmmmmm The woman was trying to confuse us. Nahhh~ not me babe. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ohhhh, many might be thinking why there was a question mark after the HEART FLUTTERING AND POUNDING.. there was none. It was actually an emoji. heheh it appeared as ? when i copied it from insta and pasted it here. :w00t:

chinguuuu.. the MV is BEAUTIFUL.. Thank you for sharing..huhuhuhu.. I want moreeeee. LOL.. I wish I could make something like this easily. :( 

The song is Unexpectedly by Jason Chen. One of my fave singers. Hehe Listen to his songs, the man has a lovely voice. :blush:

Side note: yes, HSJ's partner in before the show ends is 23 years old. :)  Yura, from Girl's day right?

*is it only me who is not sure about the title of this show? Hahah is it before the show ends or before the day ends? LOLLLL * whatever... 

kyaaa. Thanks to the fan who edited the first kiss scene during Jae-In's birthday! My guess (or delusion) is that the kiss was one of the adlibbed ones the couple did but for the director, it made sense that it was just as thrilling for the fans of the story to see a peck initiated by Dada. They can't help but reveal it as gift for the fans towards the end though. 

Not sure if this pic from photobook has been shared before? BTS from episode 6:

1480395587_135729.jpg

@canbeMIA it's Yoon So Hee. Yeah she's young. Their age gap is around 12 years, I think. She's also very smart. At first, HSJ and her kinda flirted in the reality part of the program. The premise of that show was to see if costars will fall for each other (they should've used that for 1%, we will have so much material to analyze!). And then he was nada. He's kind of hot then suddenly cold with her so she lost interest as well. The interactions when the camera is not rolling (for Iron Lady) might be scripted and when they're waiting for the artists to develop feelings for their costars, it might make the artists uncomfortable and forced. 

59 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Not sure if this pic from photobook has been shared before? BTS from episode 6:

Yes chingu. I shared this one on the drama thread.. Thank you for posting it here. Hehehe.. :blush:

@fangirlsy. that kiss was a bomb. Who would have thought that they kissed there. LOL. That explains why Jae In was so comfy kissing her on the playground. Yay!!! and of course the smack kiss on dada's door. Wahahahah. :blush:

ohhhh it is her chingu @jellybellymonster thank you. I thought it was Yura. So you watched that show? So who ended up falling with each other? because that was the aim of the show right? 

Also, I read that it was filmed in Thailand??? Is it right? overseas ha.. hehe..

What is Iron Lday chingu?? a movie?? HSJ with ???? 

@canbeMIA Chingu! Yeah, I tried! But it was not subbed so I'm assuming and reading body language here. I think nobody did end up dating? I hope somebody subs it so we can analyze more hahaha. 

Iron Lady is the mini-drama that HSJ filmed with YSH. And then After the Show Ends is the same cast from Iron Lady drama, and it's a reality show to see if the co-stars will end up liking each other for reals. It's like showing all the BTS videos but still kinda scripted because of the premise. Very meta. It was kind of an expirement by TVN I guess? Iron Lady and After the Show Ends aired back-to-back.

EDIT: Yes, Thailand. :)

18 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

Side note: I have watched some of their presscon videos again and i feel sorry for JSM. The woman has problem addressing HSJ in public. Lol She sometimes called him oppa, sunbaenim and HSJ-ssi while HSJ was so consistent with the JSM-ssi. Poor babe.Hehehe

@canbeMIA Ahahaha! I noticed that, too. I think she was careful calling him oppa in public because they were both single. Was it you who posted in the drama thread that she called him oppa in the BTS of them kissing after the SH group meeting in episode 16... that was Day 8 of filming. They dropped honorifics very early.

@minahnoona the filming schedule is really interesting right? I think they filmed for 34(?) days spread over a span of 2 months. Day 0 in the photobook is the table read session. I'm not familiar with how filming schedule works. I'm so used to live-filming dramas that I always assumed all dramas film chronologically. Maybe in pre-production, they are able to plan logistics much better. I hope you get lucky and get your hands on that photobook! This is not conclusive but it almost seemed they filmed in reverse order. Maybe they received scripts for all episodes beforehand that's why they are able to prepare how JI and DaDa will feel/act regardless of order of filming. We never noticed because their chemistry was working since day 0. This is what I got from images of the photobook I've seen.  :smile:

Day 33 or 34 (?) - Date at the park ; Jogging at the park

Day 32 - Second date @ Toy Store

Day 25 - Overnight at JI and drunken confession

Somewhere in between - JIs birthday

Day 22 - Wedding ceremony

Day 11 - Proposal and also jungle gym romance / episode 15 reunion at school

Day 10 - Last date

Day 3 - Breakfast at the hotel

Glad to see you guys here! @triplem @turtle0217 @gladys57 @fangirlsy @andriyaniekaa @popcornhoney I still miss our OTP that's why I'm rewatching and camping here at SeokMin Spazzland sort of eases missing them. 

ahhhhhhhhh thank you for explaining chingu @jellybellymonster What a risky experiment. Haha Whey were they not subbed? Was it not too famous? I thought that woman named Yura is famous because she is an idol and she was also once part of we got married. Am i right? hehe

Hahahah yes chingu, JSM was so careful calling him oppa in public. Yes, it was me. According to the translation, she asked him, "oppa isn't it too hot?" Hahahah.. They have dropped the honorofics that early. Well, like what HSJ said, they got close easily because of necessity and I think JSM is a very sociable person so it is really not hard to befriend her. :)

For pre-produced dramas, this usually happens. They don't film the scenes chronologically which is kinda risky. Like for instance HSJ and JSM, if they did not have the oozing chemistry since day one of filming, we could have felt some awkwardness with those scenes which are filmed first such as the beach date, except for the last scene. Haha 

Honestly, the last kiss after the SH party on the last episode was kinda awkward for me. That was filmed on the 8th day. hehe.. I think many of you have watched the BTS video of that one. The two were still warming up to each other and the way HSJ hugged JSM was still so ahhhhhh IDK the word lol... Their bodies were even not so close and both were struggling as to how and where they will place each other's hands. Haha. 

I was not so happy with the last kiss in short.. hahahahah. I hate it when OTPs will "mouth-closed kiss" (is this even a term??haha) Anyway, maybe it's just me.. maybe i just wanted moreeeeeeeee.. :w00t:

Welcome..welcome @popcornhoney @gladys57 and @fangirlsy ..xoxo~

@turtle0217 you're welcome :) I found it in my YT suggestion hehe, accidentally but I think the video's maker is talented, she/he captured not just important scenes but also important expressions of Jaein Dada, even like the 'affection' gaze before they realize they falling for each other

Wah you've already watched After the Play Ends @jellybellymonster, daebak :o I just read and find out what this drama-reality about. But I'm agree with you that the idea of the show is interesting, but it is too much to look after it whether they fall each other in reality or not, since the camera still rolling even the drama ended. So I think the actors actually not really open about their true self even after the drama version filming, since they still filming for reality show version (?)

Yap dear @jellybellymonster, the pre-production dramas especially for low-budget drama, were not filming chronologically. Not just for pre-production, but also for films or even on-going dramas. I've noticed it since the first place, if you look at carefully you will realize it by paying attention to HSJ's hair, the shorter hair of him are when the early days filming, while the longer hair of him when the last days filming. For example is the filming for first time Dada stayed at Jaein's home (when he wear blue sweater) is also the filming when Jaein called Dada at midnight for the first time, he wear the same sweater but different pants. Another example like when Jaein had breakfast with Dada in his hotel (when he wear green tosca coat) was filming in different day with when Dada asked him to have lunch in Grandma restaurant. 

I think they filming based on rent-permit-place schedules (Hotel, Jaein's home, Grandpa's home, Dada's school, ballroom hotel, SH mall, Dada's outside home, Dada's inside home/studio, etc) and also based on the scenes for supporting casts (where the scene only about them, without Jaein Dada) like conversation between Grandpa-mom, Taeha-his dad, etc, so it is more effective and reduce budget. Thank you for your recap of the days filming :) I'm editing the schedule a bit:

image.jpgIf you see the top-right picture where Jaein wear yellow coat on playground, he hug her! but that's not on the scene :( is the scene being cut? but I think it is BTS picture like the others on the picture above :rolleyes:

Archived