[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Ooooo chingu...if we are reading between the lines here, a change of heart happened during filming....and given how busy the shooting schedule was only a co-worker could have caused that ...hahahaha...

@triplem yes something happened during the filming chingu but since he was filming back to back during that time, we can't really assume that it was because of JSM. LOL it could be the girl from before the day ends or the one from drinking solo (but I heard she's taken?). So we can't assume chingu-ya but my shipper's heart tells me that you know........:w00t: that is why we need @sooffy08 's results from her investigations and researches. LOL

and one thing, translations vary, so we really don't know if the word he used was "shriveled" but if it is really the word he used, then @sooffy08 's definition from the dictionary make sense. It might have lessened but not totally gone. ;)

EDIT: someone invite the shippers in the drama thread to visit us here. LOL

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Ha Seok Jin admits he has no issues dating a co-worker

by Mysujung on Fri, Oct 28, 2016

603bb360-a287-44a5-9ee5-3a1219e753c1.png

While there are many different styles of acting, as well as ways actors and actresses get ready for a role, it never hurts to be able to relate to the character you are suppose to portray. Although for some roles, trying to imagine or feel the emotions/mentality of their character may be difficult, for actor Ha Suk Jin, it would seem that identifying with his character Jung Suk from Let's Drink is not a problem (at least as far as romantic concerns go)!  Ha Suk Jin candidly admitted that he understood and agreed with Jung Suk in that he too doesn't object to dating a co-worker! 

In his current drama Let's Drink, actor Ha Suk Jin's character falls in love with his co-worker and in a recent interview with News 1, the actor went onto explain why he, like his character, does not see a problem with dating a co-worker.

96e2165d-c97d-48e6-beaa-3a43a0647545.jpg

When asked about how he himself felt about dating co-workers, Ha Suk Jin claimed, "I don‘t personally object to dating a colleague, in my case, it would be a question of whether I should date an actress or not. I think it can happen.” However, even though he wouldn't mind dating a colleague, he admitted that he would oppose making the relationship public.

When Ha was further asked about his own dating style, he did admit that it would be different from that of his character in Let's Drink. Ha Suk Jin stated, “I see the partner’s looks as a really superficial issue, Let‘s say I’m dating a woman who is my ideal type. But if she fixes her eyes with a smartphone app while we’re dating, I would hate that.”

a9bb0dea-ccfa-452c-8c09-8caa6ddd46e7.png

https://www.dramafever.com/news/ha-seok-jin-admits-he-has-no-issues-dating-a-co-worker/

Let me copy-past your post above @canbeMIA :)

Yap dear, as far as I know, PHS, his co-star in DS already have BF. 
HSJ stated that he want to be able to communicate intelligently to his gf, not surprised since his IQ is 152. I've watched JSM in Happy Together recently, and she shared that she is not good in academic. She usually choose randomly the answers in the school tests hehe. But I don't think the ideal type of someone can't be change... if someone fall in love whether they meet his/her ideal type in his/her love or not, love can't be deniable. So I think it's no problem whether they matched to their ideal type or not, we try to ship them here though kekeke :D

JSM's ex boyfriend, YHM is a good person, he has good value of himself, he is talented, well-known, and have good reputation. So I think that JSM will dating someone who has the value like him, and HSJ is really a good choice :)

When I watched HSJ in Please Take Care of My Refrigerator, and MC teased him whether he has gf or not and will check it by investigating his refrigerator's content. The MC then mentioned about 'frog origami' which is refer to JSM who made it and put it in YHM's refrigerator (that's when they still dating). YHM asked to make frog origami in the show to prove whether he made it by him self or not, and I think that he can't so he caught up that it's made by JSM. What a coincidence hehe..... we can tell that's fate if they really dating in real life (hopefully _/|\_ :wub:)

Let me copy-paste the post here, below is HSJ-JSM's childhood and before debut photos. They confirmed have natural beauty :)

1 hour ago, zae91 said:

Let me copy-paste the post here, below is HSJ-JSM's childhood and before debut photos. They confirmed have natural beauty :)

They're such cutie pies. Btw, I really hope someone translates what you posted in the drama thread soonest. I guess the article discusses about the HSJ and JSM's chemistry and the atmosphere while they're shooting. :blush:

26 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

so the story behind this is like this. 

It was supposed to be a tender kiss but HSJ kissed too emotionally so JSM was surpised and laughed. She then asked, oppa is it too hot?:w00t: 

credit to the twitter user that i accidentally saw.

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1014&page=1

Hahahaha. So that explains why JSM is not quite reactive on that kiss based on the ig videos I saw. hahahahaha. HSJ is so out of control when it comes to kisses.

@zae91 thank you for those childhood photos. They are really natural. Both handsome and pretty. ♡♡♡♡♡

About JSM being not good in academics, I think you cannot just measure someone's intelligence by his/her grades. They don't define us. When HSJ said that he wants someone whom he can talk intelligently, i think he was referring to someone who has sense of humor, someone who helps and understands his work, someone whom he can rely on when life gets tough, someone who can listen to his ramblings and silly stories til dawn and someone whom he can share everything without any reservations. And you don't need to be academically smart to be this someone.:blush: 

Honestly, what he is looking for is difficult to find these days. With the growing technologies and its big effect to people, real and sincere conversations rarely happen. So I hope, when he finds this woman, he will never let her go. 

@zae91 what do u mean? there was a frog origami on HSJ's ref.??? When was this? was it a new episode. I also noticed that JSM likes frogs  Lol.. if ull look at her insta ull see many on her posts and captions. :)

21 minutes ago, sooffy08 said:

Hahahaha. So that explains why JSM is not quite reactive on that kiss based on the ig videos I saw. hahahahaha. HSJ is so out of control when it comes to kisses.

HAHAHAHA yes!!! I find that kiss honestly awkward. I somehow understand because they were still on the process of "warming up" since it was on their 8th day of shooting.Hahahaha Like what HSJ said, he and JSM get along easily because of necessity. :)

Hello beloved chingus! I just decided to drop by here to say hi! While I do not ship drama OTPs in real life, I'll be happy if they'll date. If not, then that's ok. I'm happy that they got along fine during filming and even more happy that they gave us 1% that's making us swoon. I'll be dropping here from time to time because I like seeing the BTS of 1%.

Having said all of that, I am looking forward to their fanmeet. I'm interested to see their reaction to see the fans and the success of 1%. Of course, I'm also interested how they will interact again after so many months has passed after filming wrapped up. They should've increased the fanmeet to 500 or 1000 people. I bet it could be easily filled because you don't get 5 million views in Oksusu (a paid service at that!) with just hundreds of fans.

44 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. The kiss!!! It was long. I guess HSJ misunderstood the meaning of TENDER KISS.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:w00t:

I can't stop smiling. Can they please release all the bts after the 24th. I will be super glad to see them all. Oh these two. Have they got any clue how they make our hearts skip a beat every time they act sweetly. Gosh!!!

Squeeee I should have gotten here sooner! Thanks much for all the reference materials! You guys rock and have really done your research ㅋㅋㅋ

Yeah I think shipping is fine as long as people don't go overboard and carry shipping fansigns to show the stars even at unrelated events! That's the main issue with WGM - some people ship too hard and the stars can't seem to move past that period of their lives due to passionate shippers with long memories. OTL

Anyway, back to our lovely otp. What are your favourite bts moments of HSJ and JSM? One of my favourites is the one where he seemed to be taking a picture of JSM looking out of the car outside the anniversary party hotel on a mobile (his? Hers?). Do you guys remember that one? ^^ I just wonder what was behind that photo taking... 

Oh these bts:

* Look at how they look at each other, aren't their hearts melting?

*Funny how big the space in the couch, yet they'd stay close even off cam.

* That scene when Dada's fixing Jae In's tie, I don't remember him touching her hair on that scene. *giggles

* On the bed scene, HSJ' eyes are fixed on JSM while she's talking to somebody else. ❤

* I'm so happy seeing those smiles on their faces. Knowing that the shooting schedule is hectic and they're tired. They still get to laugh and have fun on the set.

Good mornight chingus. Been up til morning to do some work and these came up before I take a short nap and start my day again. Napping with a happy heart. ❤

@sooffy08 It was so funny because like what you said he automatically puts his hand on JSM's back head. LOL.. HSJ-ya!!! is that how you do tender kisses? LOLLLL:w00t:  Now, I have this feeling that when they have kisses, the director do not give them much instruction..like you know, the smallest details such as where to put the hands. They were the once who talked about how they should do their kisses. 

@minahnoona chingu ya~~ welcome!!!! hehehehhe That is one of my favorite BTS moments too!!!! And I am certain that it was HSJ's phone. He has a black iphone but i do not know what kind of iphone since i don't own an iphone. Hehehe.. I really like the thought of him taking pictures of her, I guess you have seen it right? he likes taking pictures of her......and IDK why. :P

@hazelnutthursdays aye aye captain~ hahahhaha That name is cuter. Should we start using the hashtag #seokmincouple now? :D

6 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

@sooffy08 It was so funny because like what you said he automatically puts his hand on JSM's back head. LOL.. HSJ-ya!!! is that how you do tender kisses? LOLLLL:w00t:  Now, I have this feeling that when they have kisses, the director do not give them much instruction..like you know, the smallest details such as where to put the hands. They were the once who talked about how they should do their kisses. 

@minahnoona chingu ya~~ welcome!!!! hehehehhe That is one of my favorite BTS moments too!!!! And I am certain that it was HSJ's phone. He has a black iphone but i do not know what kind of iphone since i don't own an iphone. Hehehe.. I really like the thought of him taking pictures of her, I guess you have seen it right? he likes taking pictures of her......and IDK why. :P

@hazelnutthursdays aye aye captain~ hahahhaha That name is cuter. Should we start using the hashtag #seokmincouple now? :D

Hi @canbeMIA and @minahnoona . Yes it's his phone. I searched his ig and confirmed. Hahahaha

And JSM's phone is white.

And here's a video of the bts again.Hahahaha. Good mornight. :wub:

15 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

so the story behind this is like this. 

It was supposed to be a tender kiss but HSJ kissed too emotionally so JSM was surpised and laughed. She then asked, oppa is it too hot?:w00t: 

credit to the twitter user that i accidentally saw.

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1014&page=1

which kiss that you mean? :D

anyway im new here.. i just watched ep 1 until ep 14 yesterday in one go..LOL i cant stop smiling watching our OTP... they are so cute.. <3

2 hours ago, minahnoona said:

Anyway, back to our lovely otp. What are your favourite bts moments of HSJ and JSM? One of my favourites is the one where he seemed to be taking a picture of JSM looking out of the car outside the anniversary party hotel on a mobile (his? Hers?). Do you guys remember that one? ^^ I just wonder what was behind that photo taking... 

my favourite bts is when HSJ put coin in JSM forehead , really cute:wub:

have you see that @minahnoona:)

Archived