[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

5 minutes ago, tikatetchan said:

which kiss that you mean? :D

anyway im new here.. i just watched ep 1 until ep 14 yesterday in one go..LOL i cant stop smiling watching our OTP... they are so cute.. <3

@tikatetchan hi chingu ya~ welcome welcome.. hehhehe Wow!!! you finished the 14 epsidoes in one sitting.:lol:

please open the link that I pasted and you can see it. 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me copying again here the news that translated by @stroppyse before, thank you very much chinguu :)

Spoiler

‘1%의 어떤 것’ 하석진♥전소민, 꽁냥케미에 ‘1% 폐인’ 속출

기사입력 2016.11.21 오전 8:27

[TV리포트=김풀잎 기자] 리메이크 드라마 ‘1%의 어떤 것’(극본 현고운 / 연출 강철우)에서 절정의 멜로를 선보이고 있는 하석진(이재인 역)과 전소민(김다현 역)의 달달하고 말랑말랑한 메이킹 영상이 폭발적인 반응을 얻고 있다.

극 중 하석진과 전소민은 서로를 향한 꿀 떨어지는 눈빛과 보는 이들을 심쿵하게 만드는 스킨십으로 ‘양봉커플’이라는 애칭을 얻으며 ‘1% 폐인’들의 열렬한 지지를 받고 있다. 무엇보다 보는 이들마저 연애하고 싶게 만드는 두 사람의 리얼한 커플 케미는 시청자들의 광대를 승천케 만들고 있는 상황.

이처럼 ‘양봉커플’을 향한 뜨거운 반응은 현장에서 함께했던 관계자들은 이미 예상했다고 한다. 사전제작으로 지난 7월 말 모든 촬영을 마친 현장에서 두 사람은 대본 연습도, 모니터링도 항상 함께 할 뿐만 아니라 늘 화기애애한 모습으로 함께 하는 스태프들을 흐뭇하게 했던 것. 

이를 증명하듯 네이버 TV캐스트와 모바일 동영상 앱 ‘옥수수(oksusu)’에서 공개 중인 메이킹 영상에서 두 사람은 시종일관 다정한 분위기로 훈훈함을 자아내고 있다. 특히 뭐든지 몸에 붙는 ‘자석인간’이라는 별명을 가진 전소민에게 장난스럽게 동전을 붙이는 하석진과 이를 받아주는 전소민에게선 사랑스러움이 물씬 풍겨난다.

이어 또 다른 영상에서 하석진과 전소민은 진지하게 대본을 맞춰보고 리허설에 임하다가도 터진 웃음을 주체하지 못하고 있다. 이는 촬영 당시 분위기를 느껴지게 할 뿐만 아니라 드라마와는 또 다른 설렘을 시청자에게 안겨주고 있다. 

‘1% of Anything’ Ha Suk Jin (heart) Jeon So Min, Endless Chemistry follows ‘1% pain’ 

In ’1% of Anything’ (Script Hyun Go Woon/ Directed by Kang Chul Woo) the flowing romance of Ha Suk Jin (Lee Jae In role) and Jeon So Min (Kim Da Hyun role) in the sweet and playful making video is getting an explosive reaction. 

In it, Ha Suk Jin and Jeon So Min gaze at each other with eyes dripping honey and with their heart fluttering skinship ‘YangBong Couple’ (‘양봉커플’)  after the ‘1% pain’ are gaining enthusiastic approval. More than that, to those viewers who are watching these two and wanting to date, they think that these two are showing real couple chemistry and causing great excitement.

As the “YangBong Couple” showed their passionate attitudes on the set there are a number of people who think they are already in a relationship. For the past 7 months, these two people who were  constantly on the shooting set together, rehearsed their lines, did monitoring of their scenes, and did everything else always together was noticed by the staff.

Such proof was provided on naver TV casting and on the mobile platform ‘oksusu’ via making videos where the two people seemed affectionate and sweet. Especially one in which, calling Jung So Min by the nickname of ‘Magnet Person’ since things always stick on her, Ha Suk Jin playfully puts a coin on her which Jung So Min allows him to do is being called a lovable interaction.

Also there are other videos in which Ha Suk Jin and Jung So Min are sincerely practicing their lines during rehearsals, ouching foreheads and unable to contains bursts of laughter.  It’s not just this kind mood on the shooting set, the drama also shows viewers a lot of other heart fluttering scenes. 

stroppyse notes: Also, I've seen this couple called YangBong Couple elsewhere, but I haven't seen why they're called that. The word for beekeeping is yangbong, but I think maybe this is a mash-up word rather than actually meaning beekeeping. I'll have to look for an explanation somewhere, or if anyone knows why already and could let us know, that would be much appreciated.

So, everyone, are we going to use YangBong or SeokMin? Anything is ok for me. If we know where is yangbong idea came from, it will be helpful to decide, but I don't know either where is the idea came from. But I think it's because the honey drop from their eyes (lovely gaze)? :wub: since YangBong means Beekeeping
While SeokMin is derived from HSJ JSM name it is more familiar. Before this I think about some options like anyone ever shared in 1% thread like JinMin, MinJi, SeokSo (sounds like ok'susu') hehe and etc.
I personally have one option that is JeonHa (since HaJeon is similar with one actor's name), because their family name is quite rare and it more easy to be acknowledged by their family name. But YangBong or SeokMin are fine too :)

Thank you @hazelnutthursdays for your help :) hope you enjoy your vacation :D

@zae91 I am really fine with SeokMin. It sounds cute. Hehhehe  YangBong, i think because they look at each other sweetly, like what you said, a honey dropping gazes and stares. 

There is already a  honey couple, it's jongsuk and han hyo joo and since YangBong is still related to honey, they are somehow the same. So i'd stick with the SeokMin couple. :D

8 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

@tikatetchan hi chingu ya~ welcome welcome.. hehhehe Wow!!! you finished the 14 epsidoes in one sitting.:lol:

please open the link that I pasted and you can see it. 

too bad i cant open the link :(

yaaa i cant stop to watch once i start it :bawling: it's addicted.... :wub:

i like ha seok jin since 2006 when he acted on "My Sexy Teacher" movie... but Lee Jae Jin is my fav character now...i've never  watched jsm drama before.. but im amazed by her acting here.. and her perfect chemistry with seok jin... this drama is going to be one of my fav kdrama in 2016 (all of time of course)

15 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

@zae91 thank you for those childhood photos. They are really natural. Both handsome and pretty. ♡♡♡♡♡

About JSM being not good in academics, I think you cannot just measure someone's intelligence by his/her grades. They don't define us. When HSJ said that he wants someone whom he can talk intelligently, i think he was referring to someone who has sense of humor, someone who helps and understands his work, someone whom he can rely on when life gets tough, someone who can listen to his ramblings and silly stories til dawn and someone whom he can share everything without any reservations. And you don't need to be academically smart to be this someone.:blush: 

Honestly, what he is looking for is difficult to find these days. With the growing technologies and its big effect to people, real and sincere conversations rarely happen. So I hope, when he finds this woman, he will never let her go. 

@zae91 what do u mean? there was a frog origami on HSJ's ref.??? When was this? was it a new episode. I also noticed that JSM likes frogs  Lol.. if ull look at her insta ull see many on her posts and captions. :)

I'm sorry for replaying late, I'm not focus since last night hehe.

Ya I'm really agree that to be able to communicate intelligently is not always correlated to the grades. Like you said, it's about communicating well and can share their thoughts together well :) I think about the grades because she ever asked PHS to arrange meeting him with girl from SNU (seoul national univ.) graduates which making money 1/10 of him, and have model figure (tall and fair skin) and PHS replied "Kodjo" (just get out!) :D I think he just joking :D but because he mentioned SNU so I remembered about the grade of JSM, then I mentioned about it

Regarding Take Care of My Refrigerator, HSJ became the guest in ep.44 and 45, while JSM ex,bf YHM became the guest in ep,18 and 19. You can watch in eng sub here https://www.kshows.tv/take-good-care-of-the-fridge-episode-44.html. The MC were asked them whether they (Ha Seok Jin and Kim Young Kwang) really live alone or not, because they suspicious to them. The MC then mentioned about YHM past incident where the frog origami found in his refrigerator and that was made by JSM. In this part, I think the way MC mentioned about him to them (HSJ and KYK) is like fate hehe. Then when the show airing, we can see that HSJ really live alone, he also stated that he don't have gf (the show aired in 2015), instead he live his life quite messed up kekeke by seeing his refrigerator' content, how cute :D

Yap, JSM really like frogs! We can see it from her IG and from her bedroom. She also made frog origami in My Ear's Candy ep.10. She likes to draw and she draw well (the leaf paintings in Dada's bedroom is made by her? you can see it also in her IG) and she also can sing well :)

Ok, SeokMin is fine then :) you want to use it for hastag? it's good idea @canbeMIA Thank you for sharing your thought, ah I don't know about other actors shipping name, thanks anyway :)

I make HSJ - JSM playlist in YT, that's contained anything about them that provided in English and also their appearance in MV :) 

17 minutes ago, tikatetchan said:

too bad i cant open the link :(

yaaa i cant stop to watch once i start it :bawling: it's addicted.... :wub:

i like ha seok jin since 2006 when he acted on "My Sexy Teacher" movie... but Lee Jae Jin is my fav character now...i've never  watched jsm drama before.. but im amazed by her acting here.. and her perfect chemistry with seok jin... this drama is going to be one of my fav kdrama in 2016 (all of time of course)

aw!! just watch the instagram post i posted above. That was the kiss I was talking about. :)

Good for you, you have a little background about HSJ. hehehe Me, zero. I did not know these two before this drama. I made the right decision of giving them my time. They made me love them. They totally won me over esp JSM (don't call me bias pls) I like them both but I always fall for korean women are like her. Cute, bubbly, carefree and  has the prettiest smiles and laughs. Plus, she is talented too.  :blush:

And like you, this is on my list of favorite dramas already. :)

39 minutes ago, zae91 said:

I'm sorry for replaying late, I'm not focus since last night hehe.

Ya I'm really agree that to be able to communicate intelligently is not always correlated to the grades. Like you said, it's about communicating well and can share their thoughts together well :) I think about the grades because she ever asked PHS to arrange meeting him with girl from SNU (seoul national univ.) graduates which making money 1/10 of him, and have model figure (tall and fair skin) and PHS replied "Kodjo" (just get out!) :D I think he just joking :D but because he mentioned SNU so I remembered about the grade of JSM, then I mentioned about it

Regarding Take Care of My Refrigerator, HSJ became the guest in ep.44 and 45, while JSM ex,bf YHM became the guest in ep,18 and 19. You can watch in eng sub here https://www.kshows.tv/take-good-care-of-the-fridge-episode-44.html. The MC were asked them whether they (Ha Seok Jin and Kim Young Kwang) really live alone or not, because they suspicious to them. The MC then mentioned about YHM past incident where the frog origami found in his refrigerator and that was made by JSM. In this part, I think the way MC mentioned about him to them (HSJ and KYK) is like fate hehe. Then when the show airing, we can see that HSJ really live alone, he also stated that he don't have gf (the show aired in 2015), instead he live his life quite messed up kekeke by seeing his refrigerator' content, how cute :D

Yap, JSM really like frogs! We can see it from her IG and from her bedroom. She also made frog origami in My Ear's Candy ep.10. She likes to draw and she draw well (the leaf paintings in Dada's bedroom is made by her? you can see it also in her IG) and she also can sing well :)

ahhhhhhhh so both men appeared on the show last 2015?? :) That is cute that the MC mentioned JSM's name. I think HSJ already has an idea about who JSM is even before since she dated a kinda "famous" man in the industry. 

HSJ keeps on saying that he does not have a girlfriend. Now I wonder when was his last relationship. Hahaha and one thing is for sure, we will never ever know about his girlfriend or future girlfriends, unless he gets married. :(

JSM is really talented. I love her even more now. :) Yes, i saw that picture in dada's apartment. Why does she like frogs so much? Lol weird. And oh, i like her instagram feed too, she is not the type who posts unlimited selfies with the pink filter. :w00t:

@zae91 wow!!!thank you for compiling their videos chingu. AAAAA for effort. Shall watch it later. :blush:

@zae91 - I updated the first post with your playlist link so we have a reference on the first post. (Waaaahh. I'm really just super busy now, but I promise to fix the first post when things in my [real] life are a lot slower). Sorry I'm popping in and out and I can't quite gather my thoughts but thank you all for all the posts. 

So I'm following Godin Media IG....

Hehehehe they used a lot of the same actors in 1% in My Secret Romance. Even JIs mom is the mom there. LOL! They might as well have cast HSJ and JSM again if not for their busy schedules. So I guess that gives us big hope that we can see them together again. If there is a drama god out there... heed our wish!

I love your BTS posts chingus! Not sure if this thread or drama thread will update on the fanmeet but rest assured, I'll be camping.

@sooffy08 and this one too. :blush: I am certain that HSJ was JSM's photographer for 2 months LOL

Cwyh_vlVQAApHGB.jpg

1 hour ago, jellybellymonster said:

So I'm following Godin Media IG....

Hehehehe they used a lot of the same actors in 1% in My Secret Romance. Even JIs mom is the mom there. LOL! They might as well have cast HSJ and JSM again if not for their busy schedules. So I guess that gives us big hope that we can see them together again. If there is a drama god out there... heed our wish!

I love your BTS posts chingus! Not sure if this thread or drama thread will update on the fanmeet but rest assured, I'll be camping.

wahahahahah really chingu ya? they ran out of artists? LOL Godin Media actually answered a fan before. He/she said that JSM and HSJ are both busy but they will try their best. So fingers-crossed everyone. Nothing is certain in this world. No one knows we might see them again right? :blush: @jellybellymonster

Am gonna do  a little plug for the shippers thread here started by our Captain @hazelnutthursdays

Reveal hidden contents

I know how everyone's gonna miss the show and our OTP, so come relive those moments. I am not a hard core shipper   and I can safely say most on the thread are like me , there to have some fun and just to "mend their broken hearts" since the drama is ending. We have some really amazing detectives in @zae91, @sooffy08 and @canbeMIA and many more on the "crew"...so come spazzz along....

Sorry cross-posting this quote from the main drama thread, because...more appropriate, I think?

Hello @triplem - first, sorry for cutting your post. Second: You're super cute. Thank you. But really, all I did was open a thread. Anyone of you could've done it, too. So that said, I'm very uncomfortable being tagged "Captain," (please don't do it!) - we're all fans here, and we each have our way to express our cheer and happiness over the drama and its lovely in-love central characters. :)  

Like I said, I don't really ship ship; let's say I identify myself more as a fan, and of the fiction rather than the real life. I'm just detached like that, by nature. I don't necessarily need to feel the mystery behind the romance onscreen, i.e. whether the leads have romantic feelings for each other beyond the screen, but I also always qualify to say that romantic-comedies more or less live or die by the chemistry of its leads. In romantic comedies,  specially in this overdone trope, we already know how it goes, so its charm is in its execution and how our protagonists sell the romance or create that illusion for us. These two have that magic in spades and it really is the meeting of those energies that make for a beautiful experience. <3 Lots of things go into what makes a memorable onscreen couple - that includes a lot of serendipity, timing, the material itself, etc etc., and also, chemistry is tricky. You have it or you don't. Sometimes, you can overcome the lack of a natural click with effort; sometimes, it's all natural feels and nothing else to stand on. It's just nice that all those--serendipity, simple material, colleagues, chemistry and what seems to be a well-matched personality have worked together to give us Jaein and Dada. Sukjin and Somin are beautiful people, visually, and they sell Jaein and Dada so well. It's because of how natural and real Jaein and Dada's relationship feels to me, that I'm also quite enamored of the hope and the possibility that away from that, Sukjin and Somin might find the same connection. With that, I'll just say I'm doing a teensy-weensy, secret fingers-crossed that they go for a nice nightcap after meeting their fans in Seoul at the end of the month. C'mon, I'm a closet hopeless romantic. :)

Omg finally able to log in to Soompi forums on my mobile! Thanks to @naritul for her advise about logging through chrome! Argh it has been so frustrating reading this and the 1%drama thread and being unable to join in! ㅠㅠ

Haven't been able to reply to all you lovelies about the fav HSJ/JSM bts moments ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ will get around to it when I can find a bit of time, since I'm at work now. 

Happy Dada's day! Just over 24h for me to when I usually watch the eng sub video wheeeeee! 

Like some of the others have mentioned, I too love both HSJ AND JSM but am more concerned about JSM's future projects since HSJ is currently doing well at TVN and had generated buzz with DS. I was a bit disappointed that JSM was not casted for the next Godin Media drama (would have loved to see her with Sunghoon and see if she can generate that chemistry again or if JI/Dada was something special). So now my greatest hope is to see her as one half of an otp in a new drama (preferably with HSJ, but I'll take any other good actor). Even acting as one of the otps in an ensemble cast for a weekend drama on the public networks would be good. Sunghoon received a lot of love for his loveline with his co-star (sorry can't remember her name orz) in KBS' Five Kids. 

I still have more to talk about our lovely JSM lol but gonna have to save it for later!

Spoiler

부지엔부산|조회 160|추천 0|2016.11.23. 13:32

방금 보고 석진님 이상형이 나오네요 ㅎㅎ
키크고 마르고 여리여리하시고 목선이 이쁜 여성스러운 스타일♡ 참고하셔요^^

253D5A3D58351BF4328C9C

223D413D58351BF4322DF3

http://cafe.daum.net/hsj0210

Translation with google help but I tried to make it better as best as I can

I'm just looking out Seok-jin's ideal type hehe (I thought a fans was trying to rediscussed about HSJ past commented in tvN Taxi that already aired 5th April this year) 
His ideal type is tall, thin and tidy, and has a beautiful feminine style.

And just see what his fans comment are kekeke :rolleyes:

- 다다가 떠오르는건~~^^ Dada comes to my mind ~~ ^^
- 나만 그런가요? Is it just me?
┗동감1인 ㅋㅋ 1%에 넘 빠져서 그런지~^^ I'm agree 1 sign haha At 1% It's like falling out~ ^^

- 전부터 이상형이 변함없이 비슷하셔서 꿈도 안꿔요 ㅋㅋ 여리여리 하얗고 이쁜 여자분 만나시길 ^^  대신 좀 천천히  ㅎㅎㅎ He has not changed his dreams since then haha You can meet a white (fair skin) and a nice girl ^^ Instead, slowly kekeke
┗마자요 이쁜 사랑 하시길~ 천천히 ㅋ That's right pretty love you~ slowly hehe

- 마져요 대신 천천히~ㅇㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's right instead slowly~ hehehe

맞아요ㅋㅋ이상형이 변함이 없으시더라구요ㅋㅋ 저도 일치할 수 없는 항목들이 더 많으므로.....꿈도 꿀 수 없네요ㅋㅋㅋ 그저 좋은 분 만나시길 바랄뿐 다른 분들 말씀처럼 저도 같은 마음을....조금만 천천히ㅋㅋㅋ That's right hehe. He has not changed his ideal type hehe. Me too. Since there are more items (candidate?) that can not be matched,.....I can not even dream about it. I just want you to meet someone who is just fine. Like everyone else, I like the same thing (in mind) .... A little bit slowly hehehe

- 천천히~ 로 대동단결 ㅋㅋ 하배우님이 보셨음 좋겠네요 ㅋㅋ Slowly~ In united hehe Habeunim I hope you saw this hehe

천~~~천~~~히 느지막이!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSlo~~~wly~~~ 느지막이

- 천천히 ㅋㅋㅋ Slowly hehe

- 깐석진 멋져 It's cool

He never change his ideal type :wub: and it's not just us that have the same someone in mind, tall, thin and tidy, and has a beautiful feminine style. I don't know why most of them commented 'slowly'? heeemmm...

I just can post some update news but can't respond yet your all thoughts right now, maybe later :) . There is an interview with 10 Asia with JSM and HSJ (different time) early this month, but I need time to try to translate it by the helps from google, maybe later. Happy Dada's day yorobuuunnn :)

It's been 3 days and nobody translated JSM's caption in instagram yet, so I asked my student to do it.... but... her English is kinda not good yet, she is still going there, if you know what i mean.. Hehehe. So I will just try to write the translation of the caption according to what I have understood with what she said. :)

JSM's caption:

#1퍼센트의어떤것 #이재인#김다현 사랑. 사랑이 무어냐. 저도 다시 한번 돌아보고 뜯어보고 곱씹어 보는 계기가 되었어요. 그 말랑하고 몽쿨한 좋은 것. 세상 꼭대기에 있는기분... 이미 99%의 날 가진 당신은 내 인생 1% 입니다. 우릴 울게 할지도 모르지만 우리...그래도 사랑합시다. 사랑하세요. 시간이 없어요.^^ 우리 같은 맘이였어서 더 감사합니다. 30일에 봐요. 심쿵 설렘??

#1percentofsomething #leejaein #kimdahyun LOVE. What love is. That chance makes me think about love again. That soft /cool touch. Feeling like on top of the world.... you have me 99 percent and you are the 1 percent of my life. This makes us cry... but... let us love.. let us do love. We don't have time. We have the same thinking so I am really thankful to you. See you on 30. So happy and thrilled. 

I hope this helps. LOL This may not be perfect but I guess my student got the 95% translation of the caption. Hahaha. She tried her best and I tried to put and connect her words into sentences to make them at least understandable. :blush:

2 hours ago, zae91 said:
  Hide contents

부지엔부산|조회 160|추천 0|2016.11.23. 13:32

방금 보고 석진님 이상형이 나오네요 ㅎㅎ
키크고 마르고 여리여리하시고 목선이 이쁜 여성스러운 스타일♡ 참고하셔요^^

http://cafe.daum.net/hsj0210

Translation with google help but I tried to make it better as best as I can

I'm just looking out Seok-jin's ideal type hehe (I thought a fans was trying to rediscussed about HSJ past commented in tvN Taxi that already aired 5th April this year) 
His ideal type is tall, thin and tidy, and has a beautiful feminine style.

And just see what his fans comment are kekeke :rolleyes:

- 다다가 떠오르는건~~^^ Dada comes to my mind ~~ ^^
- 나만 그런가요? Is it just me?
┗동감1인 ㅋㅋ 1%에 넘 빠져서 그런지~^^ I'm agree 1 sign haha At 1% It's like falling out~ ^^

- 전부터 이상형이 변함없이 비슷하셔서 꿈도 안꿔요 ㅋㅋ 여리여리 하얗고 이쁜 여자분 만나시길 ^^  대신 좀 천천히  ㅎㅎㅎ He have not changed his dreams since then haha You can meet a white (fair skin) and a nice girl ^^ Instead, slowly kekeke
┗마자요 이쁜 사랑 하시길~ 천천히 ㅋ That's right pretty love you~ slowly hehe

- 마져요 대신 천천히~ㅇㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's right instead slowly~ hehehe

맞아요ㅋㅋ이상형이 변함이 없으시더라구요ㅋㅋ 저도 일치할 수 없는 항목들이 더 많으므로.....꿈도 꿀 수 없네요ㅋㅋㅋ 그저 좋은 분 만나시길 바랄뿐 다른 분들 말씀처럼 저도 같은 마음을....조금만 천천히ㅋㅋㅋ That's right hehe. He have not changed his ideal type hehe. Me too. Since there are more items (candidate?) that can not be matched,.....I can not even dream about it. I just want you to meet someone who is just fine. Like everyone else, I like the same thing (in mind) .... A little bit slowly hehehe

- 천천히~ 로 대동단결 ㅋㅋ 하배우님이 보셨음 좋겠네요 ㅋㅋ Slowly~ In united hehe Habeunim I hope you saw this hehe

천~~~천~~~히 느지막이!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSlo~~~wly~~~ 느지막이

- 천천히 ㅋㅋㅋ Slowly hehe

- 깐석진 멋져 It's cool

He never change his ideal type :wub: and it's not just us that have the same someone in mind, tall, thin and tidy, and has a beautiful feminine style. I don't know why most of them commented 'slowly'? heeemmm...

I just can post some update news but can't respond yet your all thoughts right now, maybe later :) . There is an interview with 10 Asia with JSM and HSJ (different time) early this month, but I need time to try to translate it by the helps from google, maybe later. Happy Dada's day yorobuuunnn :)

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU chingu-ya for the goodies. Hehehehhe. This thread seems empty but let us just wait, maybe others will join us here soon. Hopinggggg. It is fun to ship OTP's when you are many. :w00t:

Tall.. thin.. tidy.... beautiful feminine style... HSJ-ssi, this is so easy to find. Everyone seems to be like this in Korea. Lollll..but if ull add your latest standards, (someone whom you can talk to intelligently and will be contented by just looking at each other's eyes), then that is difficult. :lol:

@zae91 so this was aired last April 2016??? and his fans in Daum brought this topic up again this time???? So the comments you translated above are new??? hmmmmm what is with the "slowly"??? hmmmm:huh:

Archived