[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

1 minute ago, awsparkle said:

That man is also trying to use GO to disinherit HR who is not his blood. He's already sold his son to the devil and now trying to do the same thing to his grandson. When MS finds out what DB is up to she's going to blow her top. The mistress will get her slap down and find out about the divorce. As for TY he doesn't care about inheriting but his mother hasn't listened to a word he's said.. She's greedy and it's the only reason she's held on to DB for 30 years. Mistress will be selling those designer clothes and bags in order to eat. 

@awsparkle  You can best believe DB wil disinherit HR he will prove she's not of his bloodline even if he has to drag Jw in to tell the truth..  

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, janp said:

Perhaps they have a family discount at the Looney Bin because the whole lot of them are BatSnit crazy.

Now this make more sense then the drama do @janp..

Hello All I knew MH was going to come unglured at the thought of DB bringing GO into the house.. She'll do whatever it take to keep this boy out of the picture.. Now she seeing first hand how SR wil be push to the back burner she brought this upon her own daughter herself trying put her in a place where she shouldn't have been..

Wow things are quite on this front I guess I need for @stroppyse to translate the preview but Mh may try to kill GO because I think DB has annouced to the world through the legal tean of LK new heir.. LMAO.. Plus it looks like DY is behind her going to the loan sharks boy she's really digging herself deep in debt LMAO . DY playing her like a fiddle by telling her how long will she listens to Mdm Kim so she'll run off and take another loan trying to cover the one she currently have .. I could see him using this on grounds of divorce he's just waiting to tie MH foundation into GO kidnapping and it's all over for them he's going to sue the foundation on behave of GO which it's in financial trouble and Mdm Kim will end up selling more off LK shares because first adoption was illegal and she's the CEO of the foundation which means the foundation doors might be closing soon. No more front for Mdm Kims dirty money laundry dealings.. 

Mistress another one the joke has fallen in she kicks TY out and now see how fond DB is of GO and not going to stop at nothing to see to him coming into the home even if it means bringing the mom there and MH will fall off her cliff then it wouldn't surprise me if she don't try and blow up the house with everyone in it all except her and HR when she's off visting Jw on one of her secret play dates.. 

DY cruel action to HJ was to convince Mdm Kim that HJ is not his weakness. Just as Mdm Kim was about to test him and give instructions to frame HJ for the scam, DY comes out with a solution which will bring down JW altogether, Mdm Kim bought his idea. However Mdm Kim is still suspicious of him. 

DB now has a new obsession, that is GO. He wanted to raise GO himself to become a monster like him. GO will be another tool for him to use in his business. I bet he will sell GO to the devil if it benefits him. But in the preview, HJ's mother personally send GO to the Cha's house. I wonder what is her intention by sending GO to the lion's den ? Does she wants GO there to inherit the LK group as an heir ? Or perhaps she feels that the most dangerous place is the safest place ?

I like how HJ trusted DY despite his cruel words and actions to her. She believes in him and knows he is lying. Not sure if she will remain that way as DY continue his revenge plans. 

MH world is crumbling down with the possibility of having to raise GO publicly. She cannot touch a single hair of GO even if she wanted to. It's nice to see her going crazy when GO is designated as the apparent heir to the LK group. 

Forthcoming episodes will see the power struggle between MH, Mdm Kim, DB and DY. It's certain that in the end DY will emerge as the winner. 

@rikimaiu Sorry for cutting your comment

1 hour ago, rikimaiu said:

Forthcoming episodes will see the power struggle between MH, Mdm Kim, DB and DY. It's certain that in the end DY will emerge as the winner. 

Just wanted to point out that your formula is missing a person and that is JW, it does not matter if he gets involved in the fight by DY request or not, because the destruction of MH, Mdm Kim, DB directly involves JW. I do not know if DY is acting in such a way to fall along with the villains, but everything seems to indicate that it is so, DY would win anyway because he achieved his goal, that in the end the writer save DY, is another matter.

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation. Here you go @sava2sava.

Mdm Kim: They say you’ve even gone to the loan sharks in order to repay the company funds!
DY: How long will you continue to live like that? How long will you continue to do everything your mother tells you to do?
DY: Right now, put those people on Baek Min Hee. She’ll probably try to do everything she can. 
DY Father: Ga On is my grandson! If I say I want to take him in, that’s all there is to it!
HJ: Ga On is MY child!
MH: I’m going to have to cause more explosions. Since I tried to be reasonable, they’re laughing at me. 
DY Mother: That person has gone and caused trouble. 
MH: I can’t tolerate any more. At this rate, LK may be inherited by Lee Ha Jin’s son…
DY Mother: Ha Jin’s mother
HJ: What? Why would you go there?! That’s where Baek Min Hee is!

Thanks Sweetie, See exactly what I mean if Hj had told her mom about the person that was behind GO abduction it's no way she would have taken him there but who is she to talk when her own mom didn't know..

MH can;t stand the fact that all knows of GO and she certainly not going to want him in the house but it's no way she could stop it.. I look for her to try and use the loan shark boys for one big payout because right now she's cornered and she needs someone out of the way to survive can't be Jang because he's already lock up.. If she kills DY she can take only part of what DY have since they can prove Go is his son so most likely Go will get it all because CB sure as hell going to stress that HR gets nothing and will see to it.. I think she will go after DY father and it's going to be her downfall and the start of Mdm Kim because she pushed Mh into the acting Chairman position.. Let's see how things will go for this week..     

3 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

DB now has a new obsession, that is GO. He wanted to raise GO himself to become a monster like him. GO will be another tool for him to use in his business. I bet he will sell GO to the devil if it benefits him. But in the preview, HJ's mother personally send GO to the Cha's house. I wonder what is her intention by sending GO to the lion's den ? Does she wants GO there to inherit the LK group as an heir ? Or perhaps she feels that the most dangerous place is the safest place ?

MH world is crumbling down with the possibility of having to raise GO publicly. She cannot touch a single hair of GO even if she wanted to. It's nice to see her going crazy when GO is designated as the apparent heir to the LK group. 

@rikimaiu  HJ mom has her greed to, She wants GO to know his place and to be ale to brag that her G/son is LK true heir.. She don't know of the danger Go is still in thats because HJ hasn't told her anything about the past with MH.. But HJ mom may be rubbing it in MH face that a male child is more important then a girl who marries into another family..Mh is going to do something real stupid and be caught for it because it's no way she's going to allow GO to be announced publically.. Also this would out and end to Jang funds for his son sickness and then he'll tell all.. I think he'll also do a announcement on who order him to kidnap GO and how everything started.. Including naming the doctor that probably informed MH when Hj had the baby..

DY is setting the table for all of them to fight and he sits back and reap the benefits from it.. He's going to throw MDM Kim and DB under the bus as far as MH goes he has nothing to worry about when it comes to her because she already placed herself at the end of the cliff all thats left is for her to jump and everything she's done will fall out right behind her..

I still will like HJ to move in and see what it's like to be married to a man all those years and never slept in the same bed nor had any type of intimacy with one own husband.. Come to think of it they marriage has never been consumated.. Wow Mh got a lot of things working against her if she files for a divorce..

34 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

I am waiting for Do Yoon's father to receive his just deserve when his mistress found out he had gotten the divorce years ago. 

No @jacquelinetan  It's not DB getting what he deserves it's the mistress getting what she deserves for fooling with a married man having the wife and first son kick out of the marital home.. Now Go is in the picture and like I had knew from early own once DB found out about GO TY is just his second child who's to dumb to run a company and DB can try and transform GO into another him..I think in this case it's the mistress getting what she deserves and it wouldn't surprise me if DB would want to remarry his wife for GO sake being that Halmoni and G/Pa have LK shares that they can pass on to GO because TY gets nothing else far as DB is concern.

1 hour ago, Morelia said:

@rikimaiu Sorry for cutting your comment

Just wanted to point out that your formula is missing a person and that is JW, it does not matter if he gets involved in the fight by DY request or not, because the destruction of MH, Mdm Kim, DB directly involves JW. I do not know if DY is acting in such a way to fall along with the villains, but everything seems to indicate that it is so, DY would win anyway because he achieved his goal, that in the end the writer save DY, is another matter.

JW was left out in the power struggle because I don't think he was interested to fight for pie in LK group after putting Mdm Kim in jail. I am not sure if his revenge was done but so far he has not seen to be following up with the money trail from MyungHwa to LK group. As you mentioned, I guess eventually DY will have to work him to resolve the issue since JW's father was implicated and they have to find evidences that Mdm Kim and DB were the mastermind. DY has to clear his name or else he will be forever threatened by his father and Mdm Kim. 

3 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

I like how HJ trusted DY despite his cruel words and actions to her. She believes in him and knows he is lying. Not sure if she will remain that way as DY continue his revenge plans. 

I wouldn't call it trust more like she recognized what he is doing because she did the same thing to him 8 years ago.

2 hours ago, Morelia said:

Just wanted to point out that your formula is missing a person and that is JW, it does not matter if he gets involved in the fight by DY request or not, because the destruction of MH, Mdm Kim, DB directly involves JW.

I think DY's plans has something to do with the stolen funds from JW's father that Mdm Kim with the help of CDB had transferred to LK under MH's name. So in a way DY is trying to bring down MH, CDB and Mdm Kim all in one blow. I wonder if his plans will hit a snag? 

6 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

I think DY's plans has something to do with the stolen funds from JW's father that Mdm Kim with the help of CDB had transferred to LK under MH's name. So in a way DY is trying to bring down MH, CDB and Mdm Kim all in one blow. I wonder if his plans will hit a snag? 

@imgreatgal No way will DY will his plan hit a snag DY knows he has to make things solid as possible in order to keep GO safe from these villians and needs to so it like yesterday.. It's no way he'll allow his father to do the dame to GO as he did him.. Now that DB is talking of bringing GO into the home he needs to hurry before Mhm Kim and MH gets desparate to go after him again and using him to make DY do what they want.. I;m looking for him to have Big Nam to reopen his brothers case to kick things off..

53 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

he needs to hurry before Mhm Kim and MH gets desparate to go after him again and using him to make DY do what they want..

That is why i think DY's plan will hit a snag. DY may be able to fool CDB and MH but i don't think he can outsmart Mdm Kim that easily. There is still 13 episodes to go and anything can happen before the finish line.

7 hours ago, sava2sava said:

No @jacquelinetan  It's not DB getting what he deserves it's the mistress getting what she deserves for fooling with a married man having the wife and first son kick out of the marital home.. Now Go is in the picture and like I had knew from early own once DB found out about GO TY is just his second child who's to dumb to run a company and DB can try and transform GO into another him..I think in this case it's the mistress getting what she deserves and it wouldn't surprise me if DB would want to remarry his wife for GO sake being that Halmoni and G/Pa have LK shares that they can pass on to GO because TY gets nothing else far as DB is concern.

I am not looking at the mistress' just deserve as the punishment as she had received is a total sentence of 30 years being just a kept woman by Do Yoon's father who fooled her in thinking that he wanted to be his wife but he does not. She wanted her son to inherit but in Do Yoon's father mind, it is not even in his thoughts. Yes ... she is being played for a fool. As she seemed such an uncouth woman, I waiting for her to bash Do Yoon's father up and he will received no sympathy from anyone.

As to the shares he signed over to Do Yoon's mother to get the divorce ... the shares are now under Do Yoon's name. For me like Do Yoon's mother, I rather tend to my lilies than serve the old man too.

I wonder why these villains want to live life this way...always on their guard, always suspicious, always thinking people are out to get them and how they could outsmart them, always anxious even when they score a win.

I actually like the last scene of episode 91. HJ clearly told DY that she knew he was lying because that was how she behaved 8 years ago when she had to lie to him. I also like it when we see a subtle anguish on DY's part when JW told him that due to DY's actions on HJ, he (JW) would benefit from improving his relations with HJ! 

6 hours ago, ross27 said:

I wonder why these villains want to live life this way...always on their guard, always suspicious, always thinking people are out to get them and how they could outsmart them, always anxious even when they score a win.

I actually like the last scene of episode 91. HJ clearly told DY that she knew he was lying because that was how she behaved 8 years ago when she had to lie to him. I also like it when we see a subtle anguish on DY's part when JW told him that due to DY's actions on HJ, he (JW) would benefit from improving his relations with HJ! 

Hello All went through so much this morning just to get here and find out whats going before watching raw and thought about what Jw told DY also as you mentioned @ross27  Due to this supposedly to be a 104 episode drama I think Jw words to Dy will make him spring into action now.. Atleast I'm hoping so..

Well from the looks of the preview Dy has sprung into action and seems to be starting off with Jw while he has talk Mh into acttacking her mom while she's sitting in the chairman position.. I think I get what he's doing bringing Jw fathers money into the light it's no way MH foundation can go unscath without being under investigation from the prisecution office again..Maybe he will find the papers on GO's first adoption which she will be tied into GO's kidnapping and who is being the mastermind behind it all.. DY set Mh up to go after Mdm Kim to bring them all down including DB.. Mdm Kin will name MH as GO's kidnapper and in the meantime DB whom seems to over the hill about his G/son he told DY that Go will be inheriting LK group and DY agreed but DY isn't going to let him do to his son what he did to him.. DY knows setting Mdm Kim and MH against each other it's no way his dad can't go unharmed.. MH is mad at Mdm Kim for agreeing with DB about Go who she seems to think she could use GO in order to make DY dance to her tune through his son.. I'm loving it.. Let's hope Jw send papers wanting HR..If he does MH world will really be crumbling around her because Mdm Kim has no use for HR not now anyway..

Rather than literally watching paint dry (on our garage door) I thought I'd direct my attention to see what state this drama was in at the midweek point so I fetched a raw.  I haven't seen any of the earlier episodes this week (and I don't plan on doing so, in the light of what's been posted here), so I may be missing stuff, but anyway here's a bit of the starting scenes today:

The opening scene was a kind of turn for the better, in that HJ was no longer being driven to distraction by the way DY was behaving, telling him very firmly that she didn't believe a word he said and wouldn't do until he acted like himself again. "We both know you're lying right now. You're lying to me the exact same way I lied to you 8 years ago. Back then, the way I broke up with you and ran away was wrong, I realize that. And I've regretted it every single day. [...] I should have told you everything and we should have borne the anguish together. Let's not make the same idiotic choice twice over."

She then calls out Nam and admits it's no use expecting him to answer her questions about that Do Yun has in mind, but she seeks his assurance that DY is indeed putting on an act and that Nam at least knows what he's doing and why... Nam replies that he no more knows what's in DY's heart than HJ does. "I don't believe a single word of what Do Yun is saying," HJ responds.  "What's worrying me is that since he went so far as to fire me he must be planning something really major, or maybe he wants me off the scene so he can undertake something very dangerous. That's what has me scared. So I'm begging you. If something of that kind comes about, please get in touch with me."

While this is going on, MH's father is urging MH to throw herself on her mother's mercy to get her to stop DY's father "bringing GO home". No-one else can stop that, he warns her. She reluctantly goes on her begging errand, only to find her mother with DY's father having already settled on a deal. "I took in Hye Rin, so your side can accept GO, that's only fair," he's saying, and her mother agrees. But she adds a condition, which shocks MH mindless. MH had already been distraught at the prospect of having to raise GO if the Chairman was granted custody of the boy, which was all DY's father had in mind, but now she hears her mother saying the price of her consent to bringing GO into the family (and therefore making him, rather than HY, the heir to LK) is that GO must be registered as MH's son, i.e. entered on her register, not the Chairman's. That distinction is only possible because what is still called a "family register" actually no longer actually exists in Korean law: before changes in the past decade there would have been only one "family register" in question: the Chairman's.  DY, TY, MH (as a woman "married into" the family and hence removed from her father's family register) and, after a successful custody suit by the Chairman, GO. MH wouldn't have had a "family register" of her own to put GO, or anyone else, on. But with the Korean transition to individual registration as practised in most Western countries, GO could indeed be registered as MH's son, which would mean that even if DY divorced her, she would remain GO's legal parent with a strong claim to custody, and hence control of his wealth, should the Chairman die before GO comes of age. In other words, Mme Kim insists on GO being registered as MH's son to ensure that all he stands to inherit will remain in her control. The Chairman, possibly because he knows he can't ever escape Mme Kim's clutches anyway, thanks to that secret contract, says that makes perfect sense.

MH is appalled and says he can't seriously mean that. But he ignores her, declares his discussion with Mme Kim is satisfactorily completed, and flees the scene. Once he's left, MH repeats there's no way she'll raise that boy. "But you won't have to," her mother says. "It's just about registering him. You can either send him off to school abroad, or get your father-in-law to hire someone to raise him." By adopting GO MH will have a total hold over DY and his father. But MH says that after all her years of taking her mother's orders, she draws a line at this. "I'm terrified of that child!" she protests. "But he's just a little kid," her mother scoffs. "But if as he grows older he finds out all the evil things I've done, how can I have him in my family, in my house, not knowing what he might do?" Her mother scoffs at her for being so feeble, but she reminds her that HJ isn't going to give up pleading with Jang to reveal the truth about her role in the boy's past, and if he eventually does, she will be completely ruined. "Raise him all the same!" her mother orders. "That way HR will be acknowledged (=as DY's daughter) and you and DY will be able to continue your marriage." "But mother!," MH protests, he'll never come back to me." "It's your job to force him to come back to you!" her mother retorts.
"I won't do this," MH declares. "You're making a big mistake with this, Mother."  "Are you defying me to my face?" her mother asks incredulously. "I am," MH shouts. "I'd rather die than do this."

Time for another coat of paint now...

Incidentally, I agree with @imgreatgal that DY's plans, whatever they are in detail, have indeed hit a snag. It's all very well for DY to gain Mme Kim's trust by not only firing HJ, but also giving Mme Kim carte blanche to release all the material she's gathered to discredit HJ (while holding back from having her arrested as part of a scheme to entrap JW as well) but as a result -- and from his outbursts when no-one's around this is obviously something he simply hadn't anticipated -- he has handed his father victory in the custody claim for GO on a plate. Making HJ both unemployed and unemployable and publicly branding her as untrustworthy means that any claim his father makes for custody of the boy is pretty certain to succeed, even without the added weight of his father's wealth and position. It's looks as though in the teaser for tomorrow HJ is being served with the legal document that will take GO away from her.

Archived