[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

0ly40

21 minutes ago, euraka said:

I have to give the writer for doing one thing right MIL behavior was constant throughout the drama and the father in law was voice of reason for the family and he gave a good advice to BW to do the right thing, though people need to be punished for all the wrong they have done but forgiveness is not for the other person it is for one own good , there is nothing like to have a peace of mind if BW didn't do anything and forgive her mother she will blame herself always question herself what if ? which spoil her happiness so  I  am up for forgiveness, to be honest, you can't really move on unless you let go of  the past, in order to be free and healed   you have to forgive and forget the

@euraka  I do agree with you in forgivenees to help one move past all the bad and the sad in there life but I find Ys action in very poor taste. By her showing up at Bw wedding after all these years was wrong she never look in on Bw when she was growing up why now.. In my judgement her action makes it seems like she went there for Bw to help her and to seek forgivness and Bw pity..  I think she still as selfish as ever in the end..

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@euraka  I do agree with you in forgivenees to help one move past all the bad and the sad in there life but I find Ys action in very poor taste. By her showing up at Bw wedding after all these years was wrong she never look in on Bw when she was growing up why now.. In my judgement her action makes it seems like she went there for Bw to help her and to seek forgivness and Bw pity..  I think she still as selfish as ever in the end..

@sava2sava YS is as selfish as ever just for the moment let us take out BW out of the equation if she really think of CR like her daughter she wouldn't do that knowing CR blame herself for it Dear I don't think people will change that easily  that goes the same for YS she might regret her past but still she is doing the same 

25 minutes ago, euraka said:

@sava2sava YS is as selfish as ever just for the moment let us take out BW out of the equation if she really think of CR like her daughter she wouldn't do that knowing CR blame herself for it Dear I don't think people will change that easily  that goes the same for YS she might regret her past but still she is doing the same 

@euraka  Your right a person can't just change over night like that both YS and Crazy is still just as selfish and the nere of CRazy to call Bw after all her and Ys done to her.. It's still all about the two of them, This is why I agree with some ithers in the thread since YS and consider CRazy as her only daughter that she would go out on a limb for let her be the liver donor since both are cut from the same cloth sort of speaking..

@chasen8888  Down to one more day sweetie and I have to give credit all your efforts and hard work.. I appreciate your recaps sparring me from watching most of the horrible scenes which I knew would be coming your recaps just spared my eyes of OHW nonsense.. But all the same thank you so very much and I for one wouldn't hold it against you if you never recap another drama ever again..:D  

I'm also watching The Rose of Sharon Bloom, Really enjoying nameless woman. 

One more episode to go.

Like @chasen8888 said, I am numb to Kdrama at the moment. I tried to view new drama last couple of days and I found myself losing interest very quickly.  I guess I put too much energy and focus on LIDD.   I may catch up with already finished dramas after LIDD, not the one that I have to keep up with daily.

LIDD, in my opinion, started with the best drama and finish as the worst drama.  BW/WH lost the sparks long time ago and never going to be the same. The final episode will not make change my opinion about this drama. Thank goodness that it is finally going to be over tomorrow!

I personally don't believe in forgive and forget, at least for myself. I think its okay to be mad about somethings in life until you die.

I have went through tough times where I decided not to forgive and forget. And until this days I don't talk to several family members. Because blood isn't everything its all about how tou treat people around you. If someone is related to you but disrespect or abuses you you have the right to cut ties and not forgives. You move on eventually and they look foolish trying to connect to you while you give them a blank face.

YS is now trying to atone for what she did but she had no problem doing it while she thought DUMB BW was someone else child. And the problem is here. She is only sorry because she found out she is BW egg donor. She did nothing to her but cause her pain physically and psychologically and she thinks helping some orphans can make up for that. Lol. This is laughable. 

This story is unbelievable and ridiculous. 

6 hours ago, carlemyers said:

On the other hand, BW could do the 'not forget and not forgive' by being the donor and then cutting off all contact with YS.

BW is too kind-hearted!! Unlike her own mom and that lunatic CRazee whom I still hated her for all the evil misdeeds she committed on BW which to me is totally unforgivable! Her jail sentence is too lenient and now she's confined to a hospital prison which is too comfortable for her crimes! 

9 hours ago, melody1118 said:

16 hours ago, carlemyers said:

On the other hand, BW could do the 'not forget and not forgive' by being the donor and then cutting off all contact with YS.

BW is too kind-hearted!! Unlike her own mom and that lunatic CRazee whom I still hated her for all the evil misdeeds she committed on BW which to me is totally unforgivable! Her jail sentence is too lenient and now she's confined to a hospital prison which is too comfortable for her crimes! 

I think it has already been established in kdailies and most Asian dramas excluding Japanese (that I have watched) have a tendency to go extremely light on the predators, evil doers and bullies in terms of punishment instead they reward them a lot.  The one who rewards them it’s usually the same victim and those good people connected to them, I have given up seeing proper punishment given in these shows as it makes a mockery, insult, hypocrisy and a joke on responsibility, the ineffectiveness/unfairness of a country’s legislative system on criminal actions in meting out proper punishment in spite of any petition claiming victim says go light on attacker and consequences of one’s actions.  Therefore there is no moral compass as far as I am concern because it is telling others who watch these shows that it is okay, once you appear contrite that all is beyond forgiven and you will not have to really suffer the true consequences of said action.

If I follow it, I will go crazy so I have chosen to ignore it, what doesn’t surprise me is that is why there is a fair amount of vigilante shows out there which states that victim  will take care of things by themselves especially when the legal system does not work.  For dailies they have the women i.e. become Saints upon saints which turns us off completely.  That includes organ transplants because as usual they match, come to think of it, this was done before in a previous daily I watched last year - the victim so happen to be a match of the woman who stole her man, took her father as her own, indirectly responsible for causing the victim's daughter's death and it was the man's child as well,  That's just the tip of surface, their solution give the bully the transplant and amnesia to forget all the bad things that she did and have the mother in prison who was worse for I think under a year.

Looking forward to countdown 0.

Gone for now

It's FINALLY here! Last day of LIDD.  I am not able to see the final episode until late tonight or tomorrow morning.  But, I don't want to leave the thread without saying Thanks to all of you, Chingus!

@chasen8888 Thank you again for the recap.  Some days, I really didn't feel like watching the drama, but still curious about how it turns out.  Please know that your service is very much appreciated. 

@euraka I love the video clips from the episodes. Between your video clip posting and Chasen8888's recap, there is no need to watch the episodes.  @shamrockmom I enjoy your posting at word press site. Nice huge snapshot from the different episodes and a few times, I had  Aha moments while I visit your blog.  

@bebebisous33 @sava2sava I love reading you guys posting, especially when you quote what I had to say in your posting. 

I am sorry for not able to address you all individually, but I like reading everyone's writing. 

The first half of the LIDD drama was so different than other Kdaily and I really thought it would turn out to be some outstanding daily.  I was so looking forward to each day. Then, by the time it gets #70th +/-  I was more interested in what you all think about the drama, I log in to Soompi and read the new posting by you' all before I watch the episode. :D

It's been a pleasure and I hope to catch you all later on other threads.

Pity BW who still have to struggle with YS predicament which stressed her out. How to forgive when you cannot forget? Nobody can understand the feelings and hurt at that time and harder still when done by bio mom YS. As time passed we let it go but forgive? Easier said than done. It is not so easy to forgive those who have hurt us so badly. At times we just try to let go of hatred & the chain of bitterness if not it binds our hearts and we carry the pain and these is affecting BW emotionally. Still, forgiveness will sets her free & peace sets in.
Tonight's the night for final countdown with our sweetie @chasen8888 and the rest. Till then have a great weekend, peeps! See you, God bless!

I can understand MIL objection for BW to go under surgery, she consider her as a daughter and we have seen that through the course of the drama how their relationship progress from being daughter in law and mother in a law to  daughter and mother what I don't get is OHW rejection what gives her the right to object though this time around her objection comes from a good place. it is kind of sad that the OTP didn't get more screen time, Finally, it is over. I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for making tolerable to watch the drama with all your comments special thanks goes to @chasen8888 for doing such an incredible job bring us a recap I appreciate your dedication and hard work stay blessed my dear @sava2sava @eakeeper @bebebisous33 @Ldy Gmerm  thank you  for your insightful comments it keeps the thread alive @0ly40 thanks for opening this thread and brings us the OST @shamrockmom thank you for your blog I love your blog you always took me by the surprise with your observation and reading between lines when it comes to props , I always go back and watch the episode after reading your comments, Thank you all and it was a great pleasure to watch it with all of you :heart::kiss_wink:

I will post the last video clips as soon as they are out 

The most ridiculous and lame ending !  Add to the lame ending all the episodes that went nowhere except to have all the screen time on spoiled crazy lunatic and her greedy conniving stepmom. No sense in wasting anymore time expressing the obvious. Anyone deciding whether to watch this drama or not, should save their time for better dramas out there because this drama starts off entertaining, but then turns into 95% rubbish.

3 minutes ago, cattx said:

The most ridiculous and lame ending !  Add to the lame ending all the episodes that went nowhere except to have all the screen time on spoiled crazy lunatic and her greedy conniving stepmom. No sense in wasting anymore time expressing the obvious. Anyone deciding whether to watch this drama or not, should save their time for better dramas out there because this drama starts off entertaining, but then turns into 95% rubbish.

to be honest I didn't have any expectation for the ending so it didn't upset me but I learn a lesson  in the future I am going to avoid anything that is written by this screenwriter and save myself from any agony speaking of ending Golen pouch was disappointing 

Countdown to the ending = WE DONE, WE FINISH, AMEN!!!!, CELEBRATION, RELIEF TIME & THEN SOME

THANKS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME ON THIS VERY TIRESOME JOURNEY, IT’S GREAT HAVING COMPANY, YOU KEPT THINGS INTERESTING & FUN.

Its donation time and a time skip, standard ending where all is forgiven.  I could care less about the ending - THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT SBS FINALLY FULFILLED THEIR PROMISE AND END THE DA*N SHOW.

Ep 120 finale recap

• BW visits YS she is calling her selfish for making her worry about her. BW packs YS things she tells YS that the only way she can make things up to her is by living and paying her sins for the rest of her life. BW takes YS home receiving a thanks from docs (BW finally gets a car).  WW updates the family as to YS’s health situation being critical, all listen sympathetic, OHW tells BW that she opposes BW donating her liver and why.
  • Docs and YS visits a worried CR at the prison hospital, she is in the usual contrite/repentance mode, its now waiting for a liver time.
  • BW calls WH for a date telling him that she is a match for the transplant, he understands why she wants to do it and offers support.  BW convinced moms and pops for the surgery but could not convince OHW, WH brings OHW to DJ’s site and convinces her to let BW do the surgery.  Docs got the news that a donor was available and brings YS to the hospital where they found out that it was BW who lets her know why she is doing it.  Prior to the surgery, there is a mother/daughter making up with a tearful hug.
  • It’s a 3 year time skip OTP stops by BY school where he gives a presentation, the family is there OHW/moms with the OTP (boy still looks the same except they added glasses).  Afterwards, BY has corsages pinned on moms & pops, JY/DM/SC clothes. JY is now the owner of the salon
  • CR is released from prison to be greeted by BW/YS it is a happy greeting to the point that BW tells CR to call her unni and all of a sudden it appears that BW/YS/CR will now become the best of friends (I got sick with this scene). The women visited docs who seems to have left the hospital but is providing free medical service, it’s a happy greeting.
  • BW is hosting a show where she tastes a chef dish and tells him what she thinks is in it and her opinions about the food with WH watching in the background smiling.  WH gives the staff BW stickered coffee.
  • CR meets SC at the salon where it appears she is trying to make things up to him but he is cool towards her.  SC’s restaurant has expanded/ he has a bigger restaurant, OTP are at the opening wishing him all the best.  CR comes there and is greeted by them, it appears that SC offers her a job at the restaurant, all is well in that 4 people world i.e. BW, WH, SC, CR.
  • OTP are in their room, WH says he is reviewing their wish list, he talks about the family photo and says that there is one thing missing.  BW asks what was that, he tells her giving BY a younger sibling, BW smiles a bit and WH goes into baby making mode.
  • Its family photo day in which all the characters are dressed in white shirt and jeans, WW/WK has a daughter even though you do not see much of her, CGJ runs in to take a picture.  Photo is taken in the typical kimichi, finger snap smiling faces style.  LIDD FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY ENDS

Other – as stated before there were no surprises with this ending as it was the atypical kdaily that disappointed us greatly into becoming the typical makjang daily & then some.  To state that I am glad that it is over would be an understatement.  With the all is well with the world with the 4 the only slight surprise I got but got a very sick hint of is a possible reunion of SC/CR as a couple in the future.  Are you saying that SC could not do better than CR, PDs/writer?  THAT IS BEYOND BEYOND DISGUSTING!!!!!

I may comment during the day, but one thing is definite after my last download and subbed watch by Saturday LIDD goes into the bin not be recycled.  I will have my 19+gb space back.

Take care everyone, thanks for being here, see you at a next post somewhere on this site, good luck and have a great new week.:D:)

what a waste of time this daily was. Its worrying how this "writer" view the world. 

I wish I never started this. From now on , after I'm sorry Nam Goo, I'm going to stick to weekly dramas. 

I hope this "writer" never experience what he/she wrote about because if he/she does the  shock about how real life works is going to give her/him a heart attack. The writer should write children book not tv dramas. 

Thank you all for keeping me updated on this mess. At least we all suffered through this BS together ! 

Ps : one big messed up happy family should be the name of this mess of a daily.

Archived