[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

0ly40

The schedule has changed again for 5/30 with both ep 119 and the world cup both under the same time slot on the schedule to be aired at 7:20 pm. Eps 119 and 120 right now are still on the schedule to be shown on 6/1 and 6/2. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @awsparkle for providing updates on this show.  All of us wants this to end quickly, its like a toothache that hurts and refuses to come out.  As for SBS, they had months to decide what to do with the timeslot once their decision was made that there will be no more dailies from them, this stalling tactics does not help but hurts them.  Its like nothing was done at all; very few would be interested if they brought something new to show there, its an annoyance one that irritates me as a recapper.  I am glad for the extra hour sleep but to be frank, & no offense to the profession, I am not a fan of the dentist, I just want to it end quickly,painlessly and move on.  This just sucks big time.

Take care

1 hour ago, chasen8888 said:

I am not a fan of the dentist, I just want to it end quickly,painlessly and move on.  This just sucks big time.

Heh. None taken. I am a dental hygienist and I would have never made it as long as I have without a thick skin.:D I hope you find a better dentist so you can be a fan someday.

7 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

Heh. None taken. I am a dental hygienist and I would have never made it as long as I have without a thick skin.:D I hope you find a better dentist so you can be a fan someday.

I love my dentist and guess what my dentist name is... 

Dr. Oral  :)   He is born to be a dentist. 

5 hours ago, awsparkle said:

The schedule has changed again for 5/30 with both ep 119 and the world cup both under the same time slot on the schedule to be aired at 7:20 pm. Eps 119 and 120 right now are still on the schedule to be shown on 6/1 and 6/2. 

@awsparkle Thanks dear for the update, come on SBS what are they thinking I am so annoyed beyond words can express are  they joking 

On 5/28/2017 at 11:36 PM, awsparkle said:

New drama My Sassy Girl will air it's preview. The new drama will air 

It seems My New Sassy Girl (2016) is remade from the one from 2001, which is a movie.   And "My Sassy Girl" is new drama just air Ep 1, which is a story from the "Jo-sun" era that is based on the 2001 "My Sassy Girl" but set in a historical time with modern day flavor.  I can see this new drama has high production value.  It's funny, serious, romantic and some part of the drama even resembles black comedy.  It is a little bit off color humor if anyone interested in watching it.  

12 hours ago, finebyme said:

May be they need this break to give us a spectacular ending!!

What we will see in the last twos ep was already filmed 2 weeks ago. The delay is due to the broadcasting station trying to find something to fill the time slot that would give them better ratings then the daily dramas.  

7 hours ago, awsparkle said:

What we will see in the last twos ep was already filmed 2 weeks ago. The delay is due to the broadcasting station trying to find something to fill the time slot that would give them better ratings then the daily dramas.  

okay so this drama sadly tanked towards the end, I wonder if it would be better watching dailies after they are done, then we can skip through parts. I remember when watching Apgujeong Midnight Sun, I had to skip parts. I can't imagine what it would have been like watching it daily.

There's literally no more excitement for me to look forward ever since these dailies frequently gets interrupted countless times! Last two episodes will focus on YS illness and the panic rush looking for a matching liver donor and also there won't be much lovey dovey cliches on WH/BW nor Byeol which I had rooted for. It will be hurriedly wrapped up with apologies, sympathies, forgiveness, reconciliation and even the evil wrongdoers get to be accepted back into their lives as though nothing had ever happened. Gosh, it's so upsetting.

Another stressful day of waiting for a better tomorrow!

1 hour ago, euraka said:

The writer  succeed on ruining perfectly good drama and suck the fun out of it I hope there will be an episode today

There was one today.  Saw the last part where BW was screaming at YS and looked like an orphanage.  

Countdown to the ending = 1 left

I really need a break from dailies after this one, I have become desensitized by LIDD. As stated in a previous post I was going to try Lovers in Bloom, however after the first episode which I had some trouble watching live I felt nothing, no interest at all to hold me nor in a rush to watch the subbed version.  So I am going to give dailies a break for a while definitely not in a rush to watch the others as I cannot watch mbc live stream either and I am fine with that

Finding YS is not easy on the mentality of others especially BW and CR

Ep 119 recap

• YS collapses at the OTP’s wedding, she is taken to OHW’s room to rest while CGJ watches over her.  WW tells the family the situation regarding YS’s health.  BW insists on going on the honeymoon though it seems to bother her.
  • YS wakes up and left on her own though others insist that she stayed and docs was on her way.  She later visit a contrite CR in the so called prison hospital where both said that they were sorry etc.
  • SC informs moms and pops, JY/DM that YS is BW’s mother which surprises them.  SC later visits a contrite CR who tells him why she ran etc. from him those 7 years ago, it’s a civil talk.
  • As BW was bothered by the YS’s news, she tells WH that she changed her mind about the honeymoon, which he agreed to saying they should do something similar to WK/WW.  So the OTP stayed in a hotel room, talking, writing a wish list while BY is asleep.  They later greeted moms and pops with BW unable to sleep and WH watches over her.
  • Docs is unable to find YS as she is not responding to her calls etc. he gets depressed starts drinking stating that it is his fault.  WW tries to talk some sense into him.
  • WH contacts his lawyer asking him to find YS and tells him who she is to BW.
  • OTP arrives home with BY and BW prepares the family meal it’s a “happy moment”. OHW is extra nice to BY. The OTP are in a larger room with a happy WH hugging his wife, he gets the call as to the location of YS.   WH tries to convince BW to more or less forgive YS but she is being stubborn.
  • WH sees YS who is volunteering at an orphanage, it seems that she is okay however she is also in pain as the medicine is not working as well.  BW meets WH in his office where they had an initial pleasant talk only for him to bring up YS as to her pain and knowing where she is, BW is refusing but finally breaks down admitting to having a hard time with the whole situation.  WH hugs her while she cries.
  • CR finds out from docs the true status of YS’s health which has her broken, she later calls BW asking her for help which BW refuses to do. CR starts praying for YS’s life.
  • BW meets pops and gets his counsel as to YS and forgiveness.
  • BW goes to meet YS in which she is bitter but at the same time you get that she will help YS.  Show ends

Preview - 

WW gives the family an update as to YS's health

BW talks to YS being bitter towards her behavior

The nurse is talking to a depressed CR

OTP are walking and talking with a concerned WH

Other – the purpose of this episode was to show how important a role that YS plays in both BW and CR lives as a mother.  The one she abandoned vs the one that she coddled, you see that but it’s more a conscience/ forgiveness type of thing.   As expected there was no passionate scene with the OTP, they are just there. The show ends tomorrow (I hope). It seems that SBS may go back on their no dailies statement, I saw an preview clip that seem to indicate otherwise.

Take care

I have to give the writer for doing one thing right MIL behavior was constant throughout the drama and the father in law was voice of reason for the family and he gave a good advice to BW to do the right thing, though people need to be punished for all the wrong they have done but forgiveness is not for the other person it is for one own good , there is nothing like to have a peace of mind if BW didn't do anything and forgive her mother she will blame herself always question herself what if ? which spoil her happiness so  I  am up for forgiveness, to be honest, you can't really move on unless you let go of  the past, in order to be free and healed   you have to forgive and forget the

Here is the last Preview 

Archived