[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] All Out of Love 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤

sugarplum892

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

About Tianyou’s lung disease.  It’s just a white lie created by Uncle Qian.  Because Uncle Qian is remorseful for the past with the grandpa and his lady love, he doesn’t want Tianyou to walk the same path.  By declaring that Tianyou is gravely ill, only then would he be relieved of family duties to follow his heart.  Let’s see if they follow this in the drama 

I still think that Jiang Sheng needs to set her priorities straight, she loves Tianyou but her loyalty belongs to her brother so she has been sacrificing Tianyou and hurting him from beginning to end.  Some of her decisions stems from her own stupidity.  Loyalty and obligation can only be taken so far.  She’s a danger to herself and all those around her because of her constant sacrifice for her brother.  She agreed to the fake marriage without thinking about how much that would hurt Tianyou.  She could at least keep it between her and Tianyou if like she told Jinling it’s only for 3 months and by that time she will accompany Tianyou for life.  [Best Times] the lead actress was very much in love and loyal to the second lead Song Yi but she never let her love and loyalty blind her conscience.  She was crazy in love but I would never fear she would put anyone in danger over stupidity.  Jiang Sheng is emotionally weak and naive.  Anyone can talk her into doing something stupid while she keeps mum the whole time.  She needs to grow some backbone.  

That scene where he forced kiss her, in the novel she was the one who kept tempting him.  He had to remind her she was engaged to LS.  He resisted her and told her that her actions made him believe LS can’t sexually please her.   

The moment he felt he lost Jiang Sheng again and as a result agreed to marry Miss Shen to take the burden off LS so Jiang Sheng can have her happy ending with the person she loves..or so he thinks 

S5AmFGV.gif 

Luckily their misunderstanding is resolved...

She says:  They all oppose correct?  It’s ok, as long as I can accompany you, we don’t have to marry.  He pops the question and her response

BE1jWpn.gif

Tears of happiness 

n1Ez8VN.gif

77Od919.gif

Jq7hxRI.jpg

next week’s episode will tell us that it was love at first sight for both of them.  

Im beginning to wonder if perhaps they initially filmed the drama following the novel’s story where she lost the baby due to abortion to save LS.  Has anyone seen the BTS?  The scene used in the drama is when they went back to refilm this in late 2017 or early 2018, it’s obvious with Wallace’s weight loss and Sun Yi’s weight gain.  The BTS footage is the first time they filmed the scene the first time round.    

WHAT HEN WITH  THE LITTLE GIRL  AND CAT I THINK THAT WAS SO SWEET THAT THE ADAPTED HERE  I LOVE THIS DRAMA BUT ITS SO BAD EVERY BODY MANIPULATED ONE ANOTHER AND THE MAKE HERE SO STUPID  LENNCHUAN HE SAY HE LOVE HERE BUT HE JUST USE HERE I CANT TILL NEXT WEEK 

@chdom they’re too darn cute together LOL.  I think I said this a couple of pages back that I dislike her but will end up forgiving her anyway 

Spoilers for next 4 episodes

Spoiler

Episode 59

Tianyou proposes to Jiang Sheng after she tells him she doesn’t mind not being married to him as long as she can accompany him.  

Episode 60

Uncle Qian tells Tianyou that his grandfather has no objections so he should do what he needs to do but don’t be too vocal about it.  What does Tianyou? He takes Jiang Sheng to register their marriage LOL.  They recall memories of the past and it hints that it was love at first sight for both of them.  Jiang Sheng knew Tianyou is a car expert but she was totally fine with being stranded in the car with him overnight.  

Episode 61 

This episode is a continuation from the opening scene from the TV cut where we see Liang Sheng grab the bride and run off with her.  It’s just a fantasy playing in his mind, he probably wants more than anything to satisfy his fantasy but Jiang Sheng has adamantly  resisted him and resolute about her unwavering love for Tianyou.  Nothing Liang Sheng can do at this point.  Assuming he does grab the bride, Tianyou and Jiang Sheng are already legally married, the ceremony only validates that in front of loved ones.  Jiang Sheng gets to confess “I love you” to Tianyou in front of their wedding guests.

Episode 62 

Tianyou asks Jiang Sheng what she wants to do, go to the movies, shopping?  Because none of that is possible but he naughtily suggest they can do other stuff. 

In another preview, not sure which episode it would belong to, Tianyou tells Jiang Sheng that she’s satisfied his fantasy, that is making her Mrs Cheng. 

We have another 10 episodes left, really excited to see what will be included in the adaption.  

Gifs from video of their BTS photo shoot for the promotional posters.  It was very cute when he gently hit his fingers on her nose then they laugh at the corniness LOL

AlRIUeb.gif

Ta331qt.gif

hx03I20.gif

leVI3v2.gif

w98rvTe.jpg

MATd7L5.gif

Xslv1D2.jpg

pynPj5K.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4305681149032700

Say what?  We got the PG rated version of the kiss??????  This was an intense and passionate kiss but the final cut was the wrong angle and cut too short!!!  This angle captures the moment perfectly.  It better portrays the intense emotions that they had buried deep and repressed since they broke up.  All the angst and longing, they miss each other so much and finally able to let go of those vulnerable emotions. Why would this not be included in the final cut?  I feel ripped off LOL.  Im not big for kiss scenes but I felt that this kiss scene was essential and pivotal to the story.  They bursted our laughing after the scene was finished.  Sun Yi was concerned about her makeup while Wallace was out of breath exhausted haha. 

Let’s compare, this is what they could have used 

8jmR3Ow.gif

TCyq909.gif

Vs the final cut 

6MQJVkP.gif

BTS of their shoot in Paris 

1pFRQCV.gif

Part 1:

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4304868120463555

Part 2:

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4305502299035722

Life after marriage 

SvJMPw4.jpg

UcLLL9k.jpg

RWcRqK1.gif

A lot of viewers missed this drama the first time it aired because of the confusing and ever changing schedule from prime time everyday to 10pm twice a week to now 10pm 4 times a week, so now viewers are given another chance to catch this at 1:30pm starting the 12th with 4 episodes a day.

uolmpca.jpg

@chdom I have a love and hate relationship with Jiang Sheng.  Although I understand her, I can’t help but question her actions and feel she has another solution instead of the choice she has chosen.  Notice when Tianyou might not wake up she said she would accompany him?  When he became blind she said she would be his eyes.  I know some of this is lost in translation in the drama adaption.  However, when he gets well she’s not so sure anymore she’s going to stay with him?  I think because this drama is so long people have forgotten why she broke up with Tianyou in the first place.  She fears his family cannot accept her, she might be unable conceive again and will become a burden to him as Tianen had warned.  When Tianyou is facing obstacles she’s always by his side because it’s during those times she knows he will not be the hope of his family so she is more likely to feel she’s not a burden or obstacle in his way.  

In the novel Tianyou thought she married him because of his lung condition, really she loves him but more misunderstandings occur after the marriage.  He behaves in a way to push her away because he doesn’t want her pity.  I hope they cut this out because it’s enough abuse already.  Love him or not she was very physically and sexually attracted to him in the novel and it’s translating onscreen because most of the time she’s the one initiating the hugs and kisses.  Some fans of the novel joked she was obsessed with his body and their sex life LOL.  Tianyou in the novel had a 6 pack and was proud to show it off, Tianyu in the drama doesn’t so we see no shirtless scenes haha

They kept close to the events in the novel.  Tianyou’s assistant tells Jiang Sheng that Tianyou has pulmonary fibrosis a progressive lung disease caused by by the cliff jump.  Jiang Sheng and the assistant get into a car accident.  At the hospital as Tianyou is spoon feeding her, Jiang Sheng proposes marriage to a shocked Tianyou 

“Let’s get married” 

f6lYpjk.gif

Uncle Qian is happy for Tianyou

DUNA1E3.gif

“Wait for me”

k7jEhd7.gif

If you go to my spoilers from days ago, Tianyou returns with a ring to propose to her

At the registrars office to register their marriage 

1M2PxqN.gif

2lpVZ9o.gif

Life after marriage 

xWQ35Tf.gif

Rbpe6FQ.gif

More sugar 

kJHL47h.gif

N2Emzrn.gif

k69cUJ9.gif

UOo1EIl.gif

Ratings hit a high of 1.36 when it was airing prime time to average out to 0.85 for the night.  Getting those type of numbers is a bit more difficult at the 10pm slot, because ratings always drop during the second episode when everyone goes to sleep. Average ratings last night should be close to 0.80 if I’m not mistaken from the real time ratings.  The highest rated 10pm drama this year goes to [Meteor Garden] which had an average rating of 0.841.  With the ill fated schedule [All Out of Love] encountered, it won’t beat that record but will still place in the top 5.  Wallace’s personal index is strong, he’s been topping the vlinkage charts the past couple of days at # 1 and mostly stayed in the top 3 when he’s not.  Last 30 days average as of today puts Wallace at # 2 @ 8.3037 behind Yang Yang @ 8.3379  Ma Tianyou managed to make number 10 @ 7.9692 .  Sun Yi is at number 54 @ 7.174.  This trend will get shaken up once Zhao Liying tops the chart.  Iqiyi views are no longer counted so it’s hard to know how many views this drama has unless it’s announced.   It was at 4.4 billion as of the November 4th.   It’s probably close to 5mil views now 

9 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

I'm so confused with the schedule who knows when its suppose to air new episodes

Thanks 

This is the most updated schedule.  It airs Monday- Thursday 2 episodes a day at 10pm.  The schedule has changed several times during its broadcast.  It airs online a week before it airs on tv.   Hunan viewers will watch up to 62 by the end of the week.  International viewers and vip viewers will have access to 66 by Thursday.

5qli6iG.jpg

Drama posters with classic quotes from Tianyou

viCZg24.jpg

XzCQCC3.jpg

Spoiler

s4c1aNb.jpg

S2txf51.jpg

arUy2pU.jpg

R5eoPdY.jpg

I was indeed correct, this hit 5 billion views last night at 58 nights with 58 episodes released so far.  They make the ugliest posters to announce it each time it hits another billion

4HRXYiq.jpg

WDPp5Y4.jpg

l0bfq9u.jpg

i was off on the ratings however, it pulled in an average of 0.58.  That’s far off from 0.80 LOL 

Some more sugar

kavP0nb.gif

Promotional posters for the drama 

“What did you say what did you say?  I’m not concentrating on listening” 

Spoiler

FrRzpBx.jpg

Tianyou comes clean, admits he knows how to fix cars, Jiang Sheng already knew that LOL

i93IxQl.jpg

fm3PQUh.jpg

WO0Z6PD.jpg

xQPMmJx.jpg

m75L2J9.jpg

DhuGiEv.gif

Today’s wedding caused a stir on weibo, it had two hot searches trending. #1 is “Cheng Tianyou Jiang Sheng married” well over at 2 mil and #5 “Love Cheng Tianyou once again” at over 1mil. Safe to say their union is very popular with viewers.

Spoiler

kV5bxkf.jpg

37Q8W3i.jpg

Then we have the sour bunch.  I’ve never seen such rotten fans.  Ma Tianyou sure knows how to cultivate the crazies.  From the time the drama started filming to now instead of focusing on their own, his fans in China have tarnished other actors, bought marketing and hot searches to black Wallace.  Then had the audacity to claim that Wallace did that on his own.  The logic doesn’t make sense because why would an actor pay a marketing company to say hes lazy or that he bullied his way to the lead role or that he invested in the drama to get the lead role. Ma Tianyou is not so innocent either, he encourages the behavior by adding fuel to the fire with his hidden messages on weibo and deleting shortly after. Some people believe all that paid blacking was paid by Ma Tianyou himself.   Fans are a reflection of the star they follow.  Wallace fans are often referred to the “good people” for their positive attitude.  I can’t say the same for Ma Tianyou and his fans in China.   Now I’m not saying all. I suppose when you’re not that famous you have the constant need to stir controversy and compare yourself with other actors.  I’ve seen the fans at the douban site scoring other dramas or starting a post bashing on the other stars just to instigate the other fanclubs. I’ve seen posts from various fan clubs at douban targeting them for not focusing on Ma Tianyou instead focusing on blacking others.  Maybe this is why he’s not famous, because his fans are busy attacking other stars instead of adding data for him.  They’re such an angry bunch.  

This is a posted by Ma Tianyou fans upset at the results of the show.  Upset that the couple’s wedding is trending on weibo.  

BPI7evR.jpg

I saw a preview of Uncle Qian talking to Jiang Sheng about Tianyou’s illness,  not sure if it will be for upcoming episodes or the ones from today so I’ll put it in spoilers

Spoiler

He admits to Jiang Sheng that Tianyou doesn’t have pulmonary fibrosis but a mild lung infection but he had the hospital revised the report so he can help the couple pursue their marriage.  Remember Jiang Sheng admitted to him that she didn’t plan on marrying Liang Sheng, that it was just setup.  He asked her to keep it private between them.  He knows deep down Tianyou still loves her.  Having seen Tianyou grow up he wants to fulfill his duty as a father figure.  He knew the grandfather will not approve of their relationship so he had to take extreme measures to fulfill Tianyou’s happiness. 

So many promotional clips and posters released  in the past 24 hours I’ll just edit my post to add later

bts footage of the night before the wedding  

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4306406565967075

Marriage to Jiang Sheng comes at a cost, Tianyou is willing be giving up all his property and all his shares to the Cheng organization in exchange for her.  Uncle Qian once said a man must pick between love and power. Tianyou will leave the Cheng family with nothing, but he still has his capability and wisdom so we won’t see him suffer for long.  Remember it was never his desire to take over the business, he has businesses of his own and dreams he still needs to conquer with that great mind of his.  He only came back to the family business to make sure it gets back on track.  He did a clean up.  In the mean time he will enjoy his blissful marriage

Their first New Years as a married couple 

NB5Cghg.jpg

HvlIbg0.jpg

GaSBWZd.jpg

Bpt8TrK.jpg

That first search topic “Cheng Tianyou Jiang Sheng marriage” has a 200 million read volume in less than 12 hours 

Promotional posters.  The mouth says one thing,  the heart and actions say another.  The many times Tianyou contradicted himself.

Spoiler

When Jiang Sheng asked him to cover for her.  Initially saying no but then caving in to her pleas

TzizbbQ.jpg

Telling her they’re irrelevant one night, asking her to stay overnight with him on another night

WdEiuI1.jpg

Telling they can stay in silence but couldn’t help to converse with her

beKlFEr.jpg

Claiming she’s just a game to him only to vow reclaiming her at all cost if his vision returns.

35SE2D6.jpg

Refusing to believe the woman in front of him is Jiang Sheng, calling her a fake while knowing all along she is his beloved Jiang Sheng.  

jJjQPfP.jpg

Telling her one moment to stay away from him and live her life in peace, but pinning her down the next minute 

J4mVXKK.jpg

Through this long journey to love, coincidence and fate brought them together, misunderstandings and obstacles drew them apart.  Their journey consisted of happiness and bitterness, their love grew for each other as the destined couple have their happy ending.  Tianyou’s waiting has paid off

Spoiler

ozW9LuQ.jpg

9ymQqof.jpg

Q7ZbCG6.jpg

YfNJJXd.jpg

LZ5MJIA.jpg

39USMfR.jpg

BG3Kfh1.jpg

30cdDzz.jpg

Christmas menu posters, their journey to marriage 

Spoiler

Y2LymeP.jpg

3A8j4jA.jpg

rkOhbGI.jpg

RXowWzj.jpg

F7zlllr.jpg

ZFNlHM0.jpg

eXlh4Au.jpg

KctNswE.jpg

LDDEP4N.jpg

BTS clips 

xLnTRK1.gif

J1CKrqR.gif

The footage where he told her he couldn’t stay overnight because of family rules/tradition was funny cause Wallace jokingly said well I don’t follow family rules LOL and got back on bed 

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4304231437408991

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4305143874547960

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4305681149032700

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4305864686889849

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4306227079539983

https://m.weibo.cn/5887009359/4306406565967075

@leah8  I agree with you. From what I've seen, Wallace's fans are quite mature. They either don't care of about MTY's existence or is indifferent. As for MTY's fan, they seems young and quite negative towards Wallace. I love watching Viki with the timed comments on because it's fun to read comments, but I there's this one crazy fans that's quite obsess with LS and JS.  All the stuff she posted should make Wallace's fan go crazy, but it seems no one care to defend. It goes to show  her level of insanity. 

I am first and foremost a  drama fan. I don't get too hooked up with any celebrity. Fans should ship their bias with respect, it's more fun that way. 

By the way, are the online views the total from all online platforms? 

I'm gonna miss your updates and review when this drama comes to an end. :dissapointed_relieved:

3 hours ago, sakisuki said:

@leah8  I agree with you. From what I've seen, Wallace's fans are quite mature. They either don't care of about MTY's existence or is indifferent. As for MTY's fan, they seems young and quite negative towards Wallace. I love watching Viki with the timed comments on because it's fun to read comments, but I there's this one crazy fans that's quite obsess with LS and JS.  All the stuff she posted should make Wallace's fan go crazy, but it seems no one care to defend. It goes to show  her level of insanity. 

Spoiler

Wallace fans say they don’t have time for Ma Tianyou or any actor because they’re too busy adding data for Wallace.   I understand why Wallace fans are nicknamed as “good citizens” though.  I’ve seen fans including the fanclub admin put out warnings about focusing on Wallace and not to black the other actors.  They discourage people from vocally defending him in those black marketing articles or posts because it would only add heat (popularity) to it, instead they encourage fans to report it so it can get removed.  It was obvious it was paid marketing because each time those articles were posted at 4am, in masses and a carbon copy of each other.  They had this all screencapped as proof.  Fans were so distressed at one point they begged Wallace’s bodyguards to pass on the message to have Wallace sue the perpetrators, because it was so tiring for them to keep reporting those posts.  It’s common in the Chinese industry for stars to put out a legal statement threatening legal action against the offenders.  But Wallace like usual just remains silence.  The media picked sides by defending Wallace’s character and work ethics while remaining silent on Ma Tianyou.  They would often say Wallace has been in the industry for over 20 years, he’s known for his disciplined work ethics, he uses work to speak for itself and never use hype or speculation to make himself famous.

Chinese fans are very anal about following their own, not just Wallace’s but Ma Tianyou fans seems to have a different agenda. 

I’ve followed news on this drama since it started filming since I’m a fan of the novel moreso than either actor.  But I learned a LOT about both of them through the process.  I really don’t get why Ma Tianyou fans get so worked up over him playing second lead, hasn’t he always been?  I think the title throws people off  because some people didnt read the novel and the ones that did are still in denial because they don’t care to read what the author explained.  Ma Tianyous timed actions encourages his fans to keep doing what they’re doing too.  

Online views are totals from all platforms.  I think this drama is available on 6?  Including iQiyi.  IQiyi views are not tracked through vlinkage (xuyee) though. Xuyee numbers are way off for a lot of the dramas.  

Sometimes I edit my posts when updates become available so be sure to refresh LOL.  I’m going to miss posting in here too.  I was excited for this drama.  I like the adaption but there would be things I would change about it.  

This song is probably one of my favorites and the mv is nicely put together, I can watch it on repeat

https://m.weibo.cn/1768918787/4305127517196671

We are invited to the wedding LOL.  Did this episode not air on tv yet?  

1hOMzLw.jpg

more posters 

X7L5Ec2.jpg

Spoiler

The groom

bf4DkZe.jpg

The mentally unstable brother who fantasizes about stealing the bride at her wedding, in real time LOL

y8Uzq4I.jpg

The other brother who can’t decide if he wants to make his brother miserable or happy

3vY34GY.jpg

The other girl who would give her world to Tianyou

4mirYZr.jpg

Liang Sheng’s carbon copy.  She says in the upcoming episodes she wants Liang Sheng to know her infactuation and obsession with him is no different than his infactuation and obsession over his sister. Lucky for her she might have a happy ending with a happier guy while Liang Sheng will still be sad for the rest of his life because he’s unwilling to let go of his obsession.

se1CLPb.jpg

The hot searches “Cheng Tianyou Jiang Sheng” was well over 2 million and “Love Cheng Tianyou once again” trended at over 1million earlier today, it’s still trending this very moment just not at 1 and 5.  CSM52 rating for last night for episode 50, 60 brought in ratings of 0.683.  As predicted Zhao Lying took over the #1 spot on vlinkage  the last 2 days leaving Wallace at #2.  Ma Tianyou went from 15 dropping to 20.  

There’s so many new updates as I’m posting so I’ll add later 

Archived