Go Seung Ji

4 minutes ago, xxbitter_divinexx said:

@MiAmour id like to know too , I'm searching for it  

Ep 3 is cracking my brain, i feel like my insides went upside down , ... im also quite confused on KJh , is he a friend? or maybe he had feelings  for JW's wife (?)whaaat1 onion head,.. I'll get back here after rewatcing

well i found some of it on wiki, but they still not update for Nielsen, 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found the ratings, quite dropped a bit from the last week (14:9%)

1 hour ago, Berou said:

just finished watching ep 3, this drama makes my head hurt  for thinking too much ! i thought the upcoming ep will give us some clues but we're still at square 0. @xxbitter_divinexx i also thought he maybe holds some feelings for his wife, like a one side crush.  i doubted him and wondered maybe it's the reason of his betrayal (seriously dude how can you give him the death penalty, he was your friend?) when Seon Eunhye asked him if he was really his friend. his answer : Ji soo was also my friend.  

When he said Jisoo was also his friend, i assumed he probably had an affair with her,

since he even didnt tell to JW bout whos the guy being affair to his wife, right?:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

After today ep i started to dislike Kang Joon-Hyuk ,JW friend and prosecutor...i don't know why but i don't trust him at all!I think he hides something...

@andy78  JW friend JH the warden and a few inmates have something to do with his memory loss.. It seems like everytime he was going to court he couldn't defend himself either he was heavily drug and couldn't really relate to what was going on but he was out of it.. Now pieces of the memory is returning and the warden trying to figure out what he figured out.. psycho brother have been paying to big money to have him guilty for killing his family to recieve the death penalty.. He thinks no one can identify him but I bet 10 to 1 he got his dental records on file and thats a dead give away..  But I'm liking the suspence and mystery in this drama looking forward to see how they tying it altogether..

BTW do you think JH was jealous of JW. ?

This drama is so intense, I can't wait for episode 4! The cell inmates are so cute, especially the old man! They sure are comic relief :) Did anyone notice Yuri's face was red after Ji Sung slapped her? That slap sounded so hard, that must have hurt! Bravo for them acting through it! 

So far, the prosecutor friend, warden, all the police, and the CEO boss/brother, the brother's wife, and his assistant (I forgot everyone's names all ready lol) are suspicious. Of course we all know the twin is the most.

I wonder what the relationship will be between Jeon Woo and the criminal at the end of Jeon Woo's punishment cell will be. Will they create a future friendship and help Jeon Woo defend his innocence or also become enemies? I'm looking forward to it :) 

1 hour ago, MiAmour said:

Just found the ratings, quite dropped a bit from the last week (14:9%)

When he said Jisoo was also his friend, i assumed he probably had an affair with her,

since he even didnt tell to JW bout whos the guy being affair to his wife, right?:rolleyes:

14.9% was AGB nielsen rating, this weeks 12.8% is tmns rating. Both are different, in AGB ep 3 should be at least 14.xx percent it might actually be more, nielsen didnot release their ep  ratings yet. 

First ep of the week generally gets lower ratings than 2nd ep of the the week, this weeks s ep 3 is already at 12.8% which is only less than0.1% from last weeks 12.9% on Tmns ratings.Which is still higher than 11.xx% of 1st ep of last week. 

1 hour ago, Berou said:

You are maybe right. Good point. Jw worked his a* off to be one of the best prosecutor in korea,if not the best. I assume he hardly ever got home,always chasing after the criminals. I wouldnt be surprised if her wife got tired of waiting for him at home and saught comfort, cried over his friend shoulders. Now im remembering the birthday party scene,everything seemed fake. The father couldnt even remember the age of her daughter. But tried to cover his mistake by smiling.He only bought her a polar bear,which got ha yeon upset but she had to smile and make her father happy. They all put a smile on for each other happiness sake. After the birthday party, jw fell asleep and his wife kind of had a sad look and seemed a little disappointed over the fact of not spending time with her hubby. Therefore, the perfect and happy image of his family and marriage is more an illusion.

@Berou  To me she didn't seem the type that was unhappy in her marriage, From the conversation she was telling him over the phone when that job offer came in she wanted to be married to a prosecutor chasing criminals.. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@Berou  To me she didn't seem the type that was unhappy in her marriage, From the conversation she was telling him over the phone when that job offer came in she wanted to be married to a prosecutor chasing criminals.. 

Well dear, anything can happen, Sometimes women can be act so innocently to cover the fact they having an affair lol..

Excuse my perspective, suddenly i reminded Jihyo's character having an affair in her previous drama :D

---

BTS selca - Yuri's friend

3 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Well dear, anything can happen, Sometimes women can be act so innocently to cover the fact they having an affair lol..

Excuse my perspective, suddenly i reminded Jihyo's character having an affair in her previous drama :D

@MiAmour  I feel you and of course women can change and if she did she covered it well, I mean he do have pictures of her and another man..

Defendant Ep 3

Spoiler

201701302209285169990_20170130230335_01_20170130231504575.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-30%2Bat%2B5.23.20%2BPM.png
 Naver - Herald Pop: Ji Sung decides to appeal, lone struggle to find his memories 

1. [+2,921, -100] Good drama but the pacing is too slow.. Kim Min Seok is really suspicious, everybody talked about how they got in, only him didn't.. Is he a spy?

2. [+2,030, -29] Ji Sung needs to wake up soon and get in a conflict with with Eom Ki Joon. It's been frustrating the whole time he couldn't remember a thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He gotta hurry up and team up with somebody in the prison that will help him fight back

3. [+1,685, -36] Tomorrow's episode is the real start.. Min Seok-ah, was it you?

4. [+1,372, -62] I'm in awe of Ji Sung, I love this drama

5. [+450, -14] The whole episode was entirely about punishment and Park Bong Gu

6. [+486, -29] Ok let's see. Those bastards periodically removed the memories.. Ji Sung mentioning that he has a reason to live is definitely a foreshadowing. Yeah, the daughter is alive. The reason why he's alive is to save his daughter. Eom Ki Joon murdered the wife and kidnapped the daughter. He said to do as he says if he wants to save her. His behavior was captured on cctv

6. [+441, -4] The man that Ji Sung's wife is having an affair with is Cha Min Ho

8. [+450, -20] That prosecutor is Cha Min Ho's accomplice

9. [+364, -22] Kim Min Seok's gochujang had drug in it ㅋㅋ Cha Min Ho planted Kim Min Seok there, the warden was bribed too. Ji Sung is acting like he doesn't remember Cha Min Ho, he's become aware that he loses his memories periodically and but to not get caught, he pretends like he can't remember

cr
I dont get with the comment at No.6, his wife has affair with cha.. MINHO? :confused:

1 hour ago, SjhASS said:

14.9% was AGB nielsen rating, this weeks 12.8% is tmns rating. Both are different, in AGB ep 3 should be at least 14.xx percent it might actually be more, nielsen didnot release their ep  ratings yet. 

First ep of the week generally gets lower ratings than 2nd ep of the the week, this weeks s ep 3 is already at 12.8% which is only less than0.1% from last weeks 12.9% on Tmns ratings.Which is still higher than 11.xx% of 1st ep of last week. 

I also noticed that the ratings came from different source. Then what about AGB? Why there is no result about last night episode?

2 hours ago, ilikerice said:

This drama is so intense, I can't wait for episode 4! The cell inmates are so cute, especially the old man! They sure are comic relief :) Did anyone notice Yuri's face was red after Ji Sung slapped her? That slap sounded so hard, that must have hurt! Bravo for them acting through it!  

I am too, tonight seems will be the kick off of PJW's action. He finally come back to his sense. With his limitted memories, he tries to fight back. Yes, his cellmates has their own story. No one suspicios except Sung-kyu and I believe that Kim Min-seok won't take the role if for nothing, whether it good or bad thing. When that scene appeared I am also so surprising. I know SEH was wrong, but how come he slapped her in public area? Isn't too much? Haha... But its okay now, it help her to know about PJW.

2 hours ago, ilikerice said:

I wonder what the relationship will be between Jeon Woo and the criminal at the end of Jeon Woo's punishment cell will be. Will they create a future friendship and help Jeon Woo defend his innocence or also become enemies? I'm looking forward to it :) 

Shin Choel-sik, I think their ill relationship will continue. But, if I think logically neither SCS or PJW has to put their power together. PJW has to listen SCS one more time, and the most important thing he has to believe that he hasnt pay the hired killer to kill his boss (so far I believe him). And for SCS, to prove his innnocence, he doesnt have any choice but to cooperate with PJW. No matter  how much he hates him. And in the first episode when they running together, SCS saying "Lets go together", somehow I interpret that scene that they will be friends instead of enemies.

5 hours ago, Berou said:

The old pappy inmate told him he lost his memory on the day of his first trial after he was taken away by the warden. He told him to be careful around them because for some reason, they don't like him. If he lost his memory, it's because of them, they either drugged him or electrocuted him to make him lose his memory.  

Yes, the head warden and Sung-kyu are suspicious. Some of us already suspected him for drugging PJW. To drug PJW directly, its a bit hard for the head warden. So there is possibility that he told Sung-kyu to do so. In exchange they promise will lessen the punishment for him. We know that Sung-kyu still on his trial. He still has a chance to prove his innocence. 

7 hours ago, andy78 said:

After today ep i started to dislike Kang Joon-Hyuk ,JW friend and prosecutor...i don't know why but i don't trust him at all!I think he hides something...

First, Thank you for doing live recap chingu...I want to believe him will be loyal to Jung Woo. Also the head prosecutor Choi. They seem really care to him. Though they know that PJW is stubborn, At first they insist to do a proper investigation. But the higher-ups continously pressure them to sentence PJW asap in order to save the organization's face. But, now he clearly made a mistake. I dont know how exactly crime scene reconstruction should be done, but for sure he fabricated the evidence and leisury submitted it during the trial. Whether the defendant lost his memories or not OR whether he has a solid evidences or not, he didn't told the judge that the defendant in the reconstruction was played by a "model", because he (PJW refuse to do it or not be able to do it). Did he do it because there is a order from his superior or he did it on his own? Well, we should wait a bit longer for it.

Honestly I am so confusing with the time line. They go back and forth numerous times, four months, a month, 4 days. I am not sure if it is brilliant or a mess for a show? But while having a headache because of it, strangely I also enjoyed so much. Tonight, is not PJW who will be confused about his memories, but his enemies will be the one who feel it. They started to doubt that PJW fake his memory loss. Also CMH's secret room. Haha... I pity him has to remember all that faces with all their profiles. Ahh I want to ask, after hurting his fingers like this, is it really his fingerprint will disappear? I think that accident won't seriously damaged his fingerprint. Or I should save that question later? Because the important thing right now is to find the connection beetwen PJW's case with Chamyung Group and the answer is Shin.Choel.Sik > Boss Gangster > NFS's doctor. See you tonight friends....

After watching the sub, i suspect and disbelieve everyone in prison and law office but SEH. In this genre of drama, the writer usually persuades audience's opinion to suspect one villain and shows us the different villain later. We all know the most suspicious villain was CMH, but his friend, KJH... Maybe he envies PJW about his career and family. They've been friends for 15 years and they didn't mention KJH got married? just make sense if KJH has one sided crush for PJW's wife.

I also agree with @Berou about the fake happiness in PJW's married life. Maybe it just a desirable hope or ideal portrait of family that he wants so badly.

I guess his overcoming his phobia now

C3eZ1fZUcAAeiUC.jpg

Spoiler

C3eZ1fZUYAAxCCd.jpg

C3eZ1fYVYAIPRvx.jpg

There is a snippet for ep 4 released - http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000010159&pgm_mnu_id=47316&bbsCd=&contNo=22000214590&div=pc_Program1

A mysterious man leave another envelop for MH. MH tries to find out who he is but as in preview his father comes and the mysterious man leaves. I wonder who he is and what he left for MH. I believe its the same guy who was wearing the helmet in ep 3. 

Spoiler

98000cbdeab6dde0265957d87c280ea8.png

Help who can read this? EDIT- I just asked a dear friend of mine whom says is a medical record of Cha Min Ho's phobia of sharp objects. Looks like someone suspects his identity too. Thanks @luci13 for the translations :D

03e4e935375db46579f8c310f507ffcf.png

Spoiler

9a2e750ed37d6b676c09122da8fbda6c.png

Does he look like JiSoo brother?

f80f72754ff9d2ceed8c35012d47a4e3.png

The new MBC drama "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People" started off in second place.

According to TNMS, "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People" came in second with 8.3%.

SBS "Defendants" came in first with 12.8%.

Source : www.dailian.co.kr/new...

http://www.hancinema.net/rebel-thief-who-stole-the-people-comes-in-second-102841.html

still the best!!!Yes i have the feeling prosecutor Kang was JW wife LOVER!He is playing dirty to JW!!!I hope JW will be able to prove he is not a killer,put fake MH in jail and save his daughter...i'm sure she is alive

17 hours ago, Kasmic said:

A mysterious man leave another envelop for MH. MH tries to find out who he is but as in preview his father comes and the mysterious man leaves. I wonder who he is and what he left for MH. I believe its the same guy who was wearing the helmet in ep 3. 

Who do you think is the guy wearing helmet? Do you have a guess? I feel like he's Tae Soo

"Defendant" Eom Gi-joon erases his prints and betrays Ji Seong

Spoiler

photo814455.jpg

Eom Gi-joon erased his prints and hit Ji Seong in the back of the head..

On the third episode of the SBS drama "Defendant", Cha Min-ho (Eom Gi-joon) hurt himself in front of Park Jeong-woo (Ji Seong).

Three days before the Wolha-dong murder, Park Jeong-woo tried to test the prints of Cha Min-ho who was pretending to be his brother Cha Seon-ho. Park Jeong-woo followed him from behind and they ran after and away from each other at a construction site.

Park Jeong-woo had Cha Min-ho cornered and said, "It's over. However, Cha Min-ho said, "What the hell are you saying?" and held a hot pipe with his bare hands.

Cha Min-ho burnt his hand and erased his prints. Park Jeong-woo cried, "No!" and Cha Min-ho smiled and said, "Park Jeong-woo, you'll never be able to catch me".

There's clearly a turning point in Ep 3. Jyun Hyuk and even Tae Soo are all suspicious. Jyun Hyuk is definitely involved in framing JW. There's no other explanation to why he says he has "explicit evidence" when the only thing caught on camera was JW leaving some place with a suitcase and he knew the re-enactment of the "murder" was fake and it was not JW who re-enacted that stabbing. And definitely the young inmate, Seong Kyung. I think they have been doing something to JW's food to make him lose his memory at all the strategic points.

The good thing is that things are starting to change for JW. But oh no......the prison superintendent now knows that JW is starting to piece things together. How will JW be able to overcome all of these evil obstacles to work out the process towards gaining his memory and finding out the truth? I think he remembers key pieces now. He must remember CMH's murder of CSH and about his wife's infidelity. Could it be that his wife was actually raped by CMH and CMH was trying to blackmail her when JW discovered her "infidelity"? And Seon Yeon's response to the reporter is definitely very interesting (the wife of CSH if I remember the name correctly). If I read between the lines correctly, their child could be CMH's and that's probably why he showed genuine love towards the child and probably why SY put up with the whole farce to begin with.

I agree with the various observations put forward by chingus here. Yes, at this point, only EH can be trusted and perhaps Shin Chyeol Suk as he's another person who has no motive to "fake" things for his own benefit. In fact, the fact that he was also framed and I'm definite that CMH is involved in that would make it a fantastic opportunity for the writer to use the symbiotic relationship between him and JW for them to work together to unravel all the "mysteries".

I actually like the slight slowing of pace in Ep 3. I think it's apt because we are definitely seeing a turning point in this Ep. To me, the drama is really working out very nicely indeed and I'm definitely eagerly following the unfolding of it. With such promising performance this far, I really hope the drama will continue to be DAEBAAAK and Ji Sung will gain BIG with such stellar acting as always. And EKJ's acting chops is definitely praiseworthy as well!!! I congratulate myself for having chosen to go on this roller coaster drama ride from the beginning haha...

Hi all..newbie in this  thread.this drama makes my mind twirling  with the twist..Im just wondering though who could killed JS and HJ .that will look like its JW? And who is the guy treating MH ? By sending him the pic of him and his twin? Its unlikely too that JS is having an affair..maybe she was framed?

Hope anyone can enlighten me.thank you!

On 1/30/2017 at 0:55 AM, Berou said:

it was really him who put the lugage in the car, at end of ep 2 he removed his mak and revealed his face, which  was recorded on CCTV. I think the CCTV is fabricated, MH ordered to use it against JW and make it seems he transported the corpse.

I don't think its the body, I feel like there was something going on that makes him act like that .. and the scene where JW removes his mask was just an imagination of JH and that it was just a decoy for us to think that JW really did it . I actually think that maybe JW said he killed his wife coz he was the reason for her death coz he's after Mh  ...  or  what if it was the father's order all along?   shock1 onion head     well, I think anything  is quite possible at this point  smoking1 onion head

2 hours ago, MiAmour said:

I dont get with the comment at No.6, his wife has affair with cha.. MINHO? :confused:

if you look closely on the pic, it somewhat resembles CMh

@Kasmic maybe that person was a close friend of Sh that's why he's getting revenge or want to expose Mh's identity .. or what if the guy was Sh but got plastic surgery      LMAO    . ..quite excited later  waiting onion head  

I wonder if SEH father is still alive or died in prison ...poor man said to his daughter i did not do it...EH promised she will save him...so she became a lawyer...she is a great character...i belive is right lawyer for JW case

Archived