[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, Pandafighter86 said:

The 5th prince's death incident ended faster than what I expected. But, I'm quite satisfied at the same time. The editors of this drama pretty much knew that most of the viewers hate draggy details nowadays. Excellent job right there. I just love how all characters is equally mysterious here. It just keep me on questioning what would they do next since all of them are so intelligent. 

My fav part right now is on ep14, where YuanLing and YuanZhen sit together for some drinks(?) and keep on mentioning QingChen. Both of them clearly is interesting in her at this point. Trying to "fake talk" about "how fate is so amazing" but actually showing off how much of a strong connection they have with her. I hope the bond of 4th and 7th won't get destroy, they look so good together.

In the future, I can sense the classic Asian drama's "i'll make sure you will not fall in love with me by rejecting you." But, we all knew that he'll fall even deeper. 

Question time: 1.) so one of the stone ended up on the hand the lady elder, does that mean the other stones is on other people's hands too?

2.) is the 12th prince is actually the stranger on ep6? He's so weird tho. 

12th Prince seems awfully curious about the Socerer Clan and it's mentioned that he's spent some time in a coma. So maybe he's been hanging around in the "In Between Time" dimension .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

12th Prince seems awfully curious about the Socerer Clan and it's mentioned that he's spent some time in a coma. So maybe he's been hanging around in the "In Between Time" dimension .

A fanpage mentioned that there's no 12th prince in the first timeline. 

Theory 1: he's that stranger on ep 6

Theory 2: he's the result of time changing

Theory 3:  he's one of the stones (funny but possible)

5 hours ago, Pandafighter86 said:

A fanpage mentioned that there's no 12th prince in the first timeline. 

Theory 1: he's that stranger on ep 6

Theory 2: he's the result of time changing

Theory 3:  he's one of the stones (funny but possible)

If 12th Prince is one of the stones, it might end up like The Journey of Flower where the personification of the stone has to die for it to be used .

On 7/31/2017 at 10:39 AM, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Why does this story lowkey reminds me of a reverse Scarlet Heart except obvious differences...4th prince as cold but passionate male protagonist, becoming court lady to King who treats her as daughter, alliances between princes (11th instead of 13th here), trying to change events, except this time she's trying to help him become king lol. 

Anyway, a big thank you to all the novel readers for the info:)  really helps to clarify the direction of this story and to anticipate other events !

Been lurking since I last posted.  I agree, a reversal of Scarlet Heart if I were to pick a drama to relate to I would pick Bu Bu Jing Xin.  

Wowee ep 15 and 16 is out on youtube..heheee..

I just checked out episode 17 and 18 on youtube. Next week episode has 4th Prince burnt with jealousy of Qing Chen and 7th prince close relationships ~  and confronted Qing chen about  feelings . Then pushed Qing Chen to bed . Omigoshhh. So excitinngg..

They are so cruel to make us wait for 1 week  it is super agonizing 

Wiliam Chan and Joe xu r  really good looking ..

such eye candy.  ^^

One thing I like about this drama is the gals who impersonate as guys get seen through at once haha.. unlike some dramas when it was so obvious yet the characters fail to see through it.

Edit : Oh i spoke too soon, haven't reached the 12th prince and bodyguard part before I posted above haha...

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

One thing I like about this drama is the gals who impersonate as guys get seen through at once haha.. unlike some dramas when it was so obvious yet the characters fail to see through it.

Edit : Oh i spoke too soon, haven't reached the 12th prince and bodyguard part before I posted above haha...

Actually, it is quite understandable for people back than to not being able to figure if a girl is impersonate a guy or not. Back then in China, a lot of men weren't able to breaks their voices, gain muscles, or grow facial hairs due to diseases. So many guys tend to look very feminine. 

Many girls dress up as men their entire life in order to become scholars because scholars earn a lot of money. 

The only nonsense part that all dramas have is that they figure out that a girl is impersonating a guy right after the girl have their hair down. 

11 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Wowee ep 15 and 16 is out on youtube..heheee..

I just checked out episode 17 and 18 on youtube. Next week episode has 4th Prince burnt with jealousy of Qing Chen and 7th prince close relationships ~  and confronted Qing chen about  feelings . Then pushed Qing Chen to bed . Omigoshhh. So excitinngg..

They are so cruel to make us wait for 1 week  it is super agonizing 

Wiliam Chan and Joe xu r  really good looking ..

such eye candy.  ^^

Yeah. This drama just got better and better. And Princess A Chai seems to have make a move on our Yuan Ling too XD

She clearly tells everybody that instead of marrying Crown Prince she want to get married to Ling Wang hahaha. Don't hate me but I feel there's a chemistry too between Yuan Ling and Princess A Chai :D

@sininho Hello. From your video 1:10-1:38 they're likely talking about Qing Chen and 7th Prince will go somewhere (maybe like a date?) and Yuan Ling seems got jealous of it. And then in the night Yuan Ling go to Qing Chen room and ask an explanation from her. He ask "Actually who did you choose? 7th Prince or me? Qing Chen answers : "I actually choose to stay in 7th Prince home and you still can't understand whom did I choose?"
Yuan Ling got mad and say something like "So everything you did is for 7th Prince. And I'm just a.... (dunno how to translate it into english haha). And then push her into bed :D

My chinese is not very good. Anyone please correct me if there's mistakes

6 hours ago, sininho said:

This drama is so great! Too bad I have to wait for DF subs I'm dying here...
Can someone please transcript in english what they are saying from 1:10 to 1:38??

QingChen: Your highness coming in the middle of the night, is something the matters?

YuanLing: I don't like not understanding. You give me an answer and I will leave here immediately. 

QingChen: Since I chose to remain in Prince Zhan's manor, does your highness still doesn't understand my choice?

YuanLing: Everything is because of 7th brother and it's just a wishful love of mine?

QingChen: QingChen has no way to return this love of wishful thinking

Yuan Ling is so cute. LOL. He's moving into his brother's mansion because he's getting territorial. I adore jealous male leads. I've got to get back to watching this show soon.

Hi @laura0709 I would probably translate bu qing bu bai as "not clear" rather than "not understanding". "I would rather not live my life being unclear."

Edited: Maybe both... "not clear and not understanding"

and then what Qingchen says, "A one-sided kind of love (probably a better fit in this context), I am unable to reciprocate."

1 hour ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Yeah. This drama just got better and better. And Princess A Chai seems to have make a move on our Yuan Ling too XD

She clearly tells everybody that instead of marrying Crown Prince she want to get married to Ling Wang hahaha. Don't hate me but I feel there's a chemistry too between Yuan Ling and Princess A Chai :D

Haha the princess A Chai has great taste, who won't want to marry the delectable 4th prince Yuan Ling ? 

Archived