[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, laura0709 said:

Can any kind soul please tell me where can I watch this drama with English sub. Dramafever doesn't work in my country. Thanks in advance

Quoting dito from above:

Spoiler

If you want to watch on DF....try using Opera browser. It has inbuilt VPN. If you activate it, it will hide your location. You can change your location to US or canada,etc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cinematography in this drama really is so beautiful and giving me vibes from TMOPB. And the dubbing actors are the same ones on top of that. I really like the mute colours pattern that it's not glaring and distracting like some other dramas

@Prettysup

Thank you for your reply. I tried and it work for official channel on YT but still not working for dramafever. And youtube subs are so horrible to understand. I really wish that some other websites will reupload the DF subs version. 

8 hours ago, laura0709 said:

Cinematography in this drama really is so beautiful and giving me vibes from TMOPB. And the dubbing actors are the same ones on top of that. I really like the mute colours pattern that it's not glaring and distracting like some other dramas

@Prettysup

Thank you for your reply. I tried and it work for official channel on YT but still not working for dramafever. And youtube subs are so horrible to understand. I really wish that some other websites will reupload the DF subs version. 

I can't find any of my usual streaming sites that has videos with df subs...only those Google translate subs. Can you download? I downloaded the video files from DM and YT...and subs from DF.

2 hours ago, dito said:

I can't find any of my usual streaming sites that has videos with df subs...only those Google translate subs. Can you download? I downloaded the video files from DM and YT...and subs from DF.

Uh.. how to download subs? I'm watching from YT now using VPN and turning off the google translated subs. It's less distracting that way. But I can only understand about 70% cuz my chinese is not so good :bawling:

Does anybody watch episode 9 already? I watched ep 9.. but found it so confusing that the cliffhanger at the end of ep 8 (Wc got stabbed and choked ?) And then in ep 9 he is all healthy again? What happened really?  After he got stabbed he was all welll?  Confused lol

17 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Does anybody watch episode 9 already? I watched ep 9.. but found it so confusing that the cliffhanger at the end of ep 8 (Wc got stabbed and choked ?) And then in ep 9 he is all healthy again? What happened really?  After he got stabbed he was all welll?  Confused lol

The one who died at ep.8 is the substitute, he is not the real Yuan Ling.
Should be Qing Chen use the bufferfly to confuse the enemy.

5 minutes ago, amy830hk said:

The one who died at ep.8 is the substitute, he is not the real Yuan Ling.
Should be Qing Chen use the bufferfly to confuse the enemy.

@amy830hkah i see. thank you for the enlightment :)   

episode 9 and 10 feels so short. and very focused on 7th prince and Qing Chen.  I am not such a big fan of Joe Xu Hai Qiao thoughh...lol

Just finish watching Ep 9 and Ep 10. Yeah I agree with @valerie86. The story is very focused on 7th prince and Qing Chen. But I started to like 7th prince. He's so mysterious and seems like a kind person. I bet his mother is the one who makes him evil. And oh! About Yuan Ling and Princess A Chai (?) first meeting. God I love them too. They have chemistry. I also feel that this princess isn't bad he just love Yuan Ling. But who knows? Maybe in upcoming episode I'll hate her lol

Enjoying this drama so far <3 Anyway how can I watch it on DramaFever?

8 hours ago, laura0709 said:

Uh.. how to download subs? I'm watching from YT now using VPN and turning off the google translated subs. It's less distracting that way. But I can only understand about 70% cuz my chinese is not so good.

https://subscene.com/subtitles/lost-love-in-times

It has both subs. Get DF subs from here.....usually it's in a .zip file......just rename them after you extract them...with the same name as the video file. 

9 hours ago, valerie86 said:

episode 9 and 10 feels so short. and very focused on 7th prince and Qing Chen.  I am not such a big fan of Joe Xu Hai Qiao thoughh...lol

I am not a fan of Joe either haha so I was quite bored with ep 10. Btw how did Qingchen gets poisoned? Is it from the butterfly connection with Yuan Ling? But he didn't turn blind ? 

6 hours ago, dito said:

https://subscene.com/subtitles/lost-love-in-times

It has both subs. Get DF subs from here.....usually it's in a .zip file......just rename them after you extract them...with the same name as the video file. 

Thank you again!  now I can finally understand everything

Everything in this drama is so beautiful except for some ridiculous hairdos  :D

1 hour ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Wow thank you for the subs <3

Now where can I download the video? Anyone else know? Except from youtube? 

You can get from Dailymotion too....

If anyone wants to watch on streaming sites.. fastdrama has them with DF subs now.

2 hours ago, laura0709 said:

Thank you again!  now I can finally understand everything

Everything in this drama is so beautiful except for some ridiculous hairdos  :D

You're welcome:)

Yes its filmed very beautifully....the colors are the best. Not flashy or dramatic...Like the clothes.....It's not like they are using all darks and greys....there are lots of blues and gold....but nothing's loud, even the wedding dresses...usually that shade of red would be so blinding but here it was alright.

12 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I am not a fan of Joe either haha so I was quite bored with ep 10. Btw how did Qing Chen gets poisoned? Is it from the butterfly connection with Yuan Ling? But he didn't turn blind ? 

Because Qing Chen use the butterfly transferred poison from Yuan Ling to her and broke the connection between them, that' why she turns blind but Yuan Ling didn't.
And the end of ep.10 Yuan Ling already found that Qing Chen broke the butterfly connection.

Archived