[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hee in fact @Ahpheng i refreshed ur ig page abt 2 hrs ago wondering if u had any new strip or doin any based on press con pics. Happy to see u here too n looking forward to all ur coming strips.

She looks so good in hanbok. Evy second when she was in goblin i loved it and wanted more of her

11 hours ago, Ly Khánh said:

No they won't. 1st ep was divided into 2 parts with 35 mins per each part and 1 mins of advertisement between them. The same for the rest of 19 epi

@sakura2016 it was first said to be a pre-produced drama but then turned out to be only semi pre-production because of the tough filming. The filming will last until June maybe.

thank you for the information chingu!! :D 

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Ahhhh! How can i not rem this drama will air tomorrow too? Omo. I can't wait to spazz often again on Soompi. All the dramas that i been waiting for are all finally airing!

Nice to meet all you chingus here :D

nice to meet you too chingu!! :D 

5 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@sharreb nice to see you here too! 

thank you for the meme chingu :wub: but my delimma is which one to watch 1st since I'm sure I'll watch both!! :wink::wub:

@MiAmour thank you so much for the OST chingu!! :wub: it's so beautiful!! :wub: I'm SO EXCITED!! :w00t: 

On 10/12/2016 at 10:33 PM, alekaonu said:

Gomawo @irilight chingu for the shoutout. I adore Yoo Seung Ho, so this drama is on my list :)

Now my turn to invite my gang here @moodypie @rain719 @emme85 @heartoppaya @delfin @Mau_Cherry @ruzikie @dnkt @plappi @jeonghyang @ohoheli @andy78 @dimples21 @awsparkle @SeGafanlady @Jillia

Yeah its Pilot Episode today and I'm parking here now to watch live. Hope my chingus are here too....

2 minutes ago, Urnaa said:

When is it gonna start?

its going to start at 10PM korean time, where i live there is an 8 hour time difference so its going to start at 2 which is right now!!!!!

after the release of the first episode, this thread is going to get alot busier so i cannot wait to meet new fans of the show><

Archived