Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@Gabi Bros LOL. The part that I find most interesting about this section of the BTS is this particular kiss was purely practice. This is right after he said 'dashi' for again.

But that practice is weird xD They are practicing a mutual kiss for a forced kiss scene? :lol:

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

But that practice is weird xD They are practicing a mutual kiss for a forced kiss scene? :lol:

IKR???  That's what makes it so funny. XD

On another note, but still in regard to kissing, I think that Joongi can get a lot of good practice in with IU since she's not a statue kisser.  With the actresses who do that, I feel like for him, it would be similar to him practicing again with his hand (remember he shared this in his Healing Camp episode).

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:
Alright, I am moving all my treasures here! 

I just realized something....where are all the scars on his back? 

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, chelseab said:

She like touching his hair too. These two :flushed:

That (the photoshoot with the costumes) was after the filming ended...so we will have a lot of nice BTS. :lol:

• Like 17

Just now, freckledbelle said:

Present! I love these two. Other's will say it's delusional to ship them because, well, the girl has a bf but i-do-not-fracking-care. I love their chemistry. Period. ;):)

we are allow to ship their chemistry :) it is not like we wish bad on her relationship but we just love their onscreen chemistry and also their friendship :) 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Oh gosh i'm forgot that bts, he did it too..how many times? Haha...

Take a look this in 00.47-00.48 it seems he want to turn the page but he didn't want to release IU hand http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1113854/list/92144

Chingu, ottoke...it's hard for me to move to next page, it's only 2 pages hahaa....those all gifs locked me :blink: i want to stare longer as i can, repeat all over again...

• Like 19

@angelangie You are absolutely right. XX :)

@shiraru I like his humor. And honesty, too.

I would give up my annual salary just to kiss him. Hahaha! My husband will kill me. Hahaha! Lucky IU and those previous leading ladies who costarred with him. ;):)  

• Like 16