[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

So Jieun, be aware! You are now under surveillance by a cutie CCTV named JoonGi!

surveillance 24 by 7...365 days?? Did I spot Wang So here??

by the way....I wish that too, mercury...or some poison...anyone will do

credit chandni_tweets

• Like 14

Bipolar me...getting upset for this good read again...if..if..I post this in main thread, I think I will get bashed left right front back together with Soo as well

" Soo has become a shadow and a type of every influential, wise, gorgeously flawed woman she’s been forced to watch go before her. She is Myung Hee, trapped in a failing body unable to offer anything but comfort to the man she loves as his heart gets further away from her. She is Court Lady Oh, calling her former lover Your Majesty, serving him as she gets mocked and bullied by his other woman. She is Soon Deok and Chae Ryung too. She is every one of them, dying for the men they love. She too is being crushed beneath the ever turning wheel of this monstrous patriarchy. To keep from being devoured, all she can do is flee the palace. "

writernim doesnt only destroy Soo character..she destroy So as well...

credit loveclubiu from http://overthinkingkdrama.tumblr.com/post/152546803617/scarlet-heart-ryeo-episodes-16-18

• Like 12

I just have a thought. This messy hair look of JE. Is that to taunt JG again? We know he has a hair fetish and he is obsessively tidy, so say his army mates. We have seen how she would purposely do something just to annoy him eg go out just with HN and post it on IG for him to see.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Yeah, I think he is checking YouTube, ig, DC and goodness know wat social media all the time. No wonder one Chinese fan call him CCTV. Lol

I think he is really staking a claim on her. Jieun ssi, can you please announce you are single?

Agreed, staking claim for his person. Every single one of the clips he chose is essentially of him holding on to her or kissing her sighs 

ALSO GUYS WHATS WITH THE LYRICS HE CHOSE?!? MY EARS HEAR A MUHFUGGIN LOVE CONFESSION OMOOOOOOO!?? MY HEAAAAART AAAAAAHHHH CAN YOU NOTTTT!? 

Spoiler

thought you felt the same way
Although you were looking somewhere else

Like the wind, like the dust
I can’t catch you, I can’t see you

Remember love you
I love you
I believed it was love
I called it destiny

Remember love you
I love you
I am living in your eyes

Gotta add one more thing:

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

shadow kiss

Chopsticks feeding too @riuenu;)

• Like 18

Can I also comment on how much I love the fact that he didn't post a single photo of him and Kang Hanna ? #Friendzoned 

Ps: not bashing her lol I think she's a lovely actress, but srsly. Terrible timing 

• Like 19

3 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

I had seen this video long back too but I forgot where. Was it Aurorarain?

But OMG are you serious?? He changed the sequence and audio too?!  :lol:

Wae?? Wae??  Why Joongi??Why go to such lengths for this! :love:

Its a confession ?!?!?! Lolol Delulumode and laughing at your gifs bc that's exactly how I felt as I found out abt his newly posted SoSoo edited instavid. I could just die right now if Jieun pops in for the fan meet . Which would be REALLY brave for her to do, even if it's with the other cast mates, considering all the bashing the past few weeks.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Agreed, staking claim for his person. Every single one of the clips he chose is essentially of him holding on to her or kissing her sighs 

ALSO GUYS WHATS WITH THE LYRICS HE CHOSE?!? MY EARS HEAR A MUHFUGGIN LOVE CONFESSION OMOOOOOOO!?? MY HEAAAAART AAAAAAHHHH CAN YOU NOTTTT!? 

Reveal hidden contents

Remember love you
I love you
I believed it was love
I called it destiny

Remember love you
I love you
I am living in your eyes

thanks!!!! Included in the list kekekekekekekeke

And yes, the title that he choose..remember I LOVE YOU!! and caption been remember....Oppa yahhhh..and Jieun havent like that video yet ):

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Its a confession ?!?!?! Lolol Delulumode and laughing at your gifs bc that's exactly how I felt as I found out abt his newly posted SoSoo edited instavid. I could just die right now if Jieun pops in for the fan meet . Which would be REALLY brave for her to do, even if it's with the other cast mates, considering all the bashing the past few weeks.

Maybe a background check has been conducted on the 500+ fans attending, meaning their social media accounts have been investigated to determine whether they have been openly bashing his person of not. Companies do it, so a CCTV can do it.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

17 but if you include the chromatic eyes, it's 19 posts related to her. 

19 posts for a friend? Kekekekekkekee monochromatic pictures were my favorite :heart: because it's not SoSoo related, ahem, so why post it? LOL

JoonU hwaiting! 

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe a background check has been conducted on the 500+ fans attending, meaning their social media accounts have been investigated to determine whether they have been openly bashing his person of not. Companies do it, so a CCTV can do it.

Ahhhhh I really hope she's there tonight!!! Oh yah and the others.. lol but rly since there might be a greater chance that they have weeded out the bashers let's have them sit together too pls :phew:

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Hide contents

Remember love you
I love you
I believed it was love
I called it destiny

Remember love you
I love you
I am living in your eyes

OMG!!! This is ABSOLUTELY CONFESSION, guyss!!!! Kekekekeke~ Let's be ready & prepare our weaponry (Prepare smarthphone & exercise my fingers) to support him!! Our Hwangja-nnim will get his princess back!! HURRRAAAYYY!! MANSE MANSE MAMANSE!! MWUAHAHHAAHAA!! *Sorry can't help my over-excitedment* Will our Hwangja-nnim launch his blow attack first in FM tonight? Hihihi!!! Can't wait!!!! :wub:

• Like 15

EH! I am backreading and still unable to catch up by tonight finale...well well...sorry for the spam, from page 114

Anyway, from the mini fanmeeting and episode viewing update..fan banner I think

Credit to cuteLJG

Spoiler
On 10/31/2016 at 7:02 AM, qwenli said:

I think what could have happened in July and August post filming, is that they still keep in touch via their kakao talk chat group but everyone is just going about their activities. Then when the drama came out and it didnt do well as projected, probably they took some time to review and talk it out too. But you have to give it to the Aries like LJG, Aries's tireless enthusiasm and positivity can move anybody. I have a girlfriend who is a good Aries (there are always the good and bad archetypes), she wakes up at 6am EVERYDAY to hit the gym for like 2 hours before going to work plus juggling other stuff and her can do spirit never fail to leave me an impression.

So LJG continue to do his publicity stuff on his IG, and then miracle happened, the crap baseball derail one ep but it was a blessing in disguise and by ep 17, ratings came out no.1. I was so overwhelmed, it was the ep that WS became King too.

Sorry I have so much to spazz here after the atomic explosion last night. Anyway what I am trying to say is, as the drama get broadcasted and they see viewers feedback, comment, fan art, I think it just trigger all sort of memories that the actors have over the filming. Also there is no better time to post MLSHR related stuff, its now or never already. :heart:

Anyway, dun all relationships start like that? As friends, with some interest, getting to know each other more, talking, sharing stuff...heeheeheehee

*nod nod nod nod nod*

On 10/31/2016 at 0:53 PM, tjwdr said:

hi fellow eclipses. 

i've been lurking around since ML start.  i want to say i loveeeee all your analysis here. i been smiling like crazy and yes i been following JG & JE on ig. and im helpless and hopeless after seeing them being cheeky, teasing us like this. brb dying 

Welcome on board @tjwdr!! and enjoy spazzing with us...

On 10/31/2016 at 3:27 PM, chi13lou said:

Maybe it was in response to a question about working with JG. Too bad that only her statement was posted and translated. With regard to her posting their "wedding pic" in IG, maybe she just wanted to show off her wedding garb and her beauty, although JG came out more stunning.LOL Perhaps she did not consider that some would consider it as rubbing salt to a wound.

JE's resilience despite all that she has been through in her life and career is one of the things I admire most in her. I know she eats hate for breakfast but she still goes on and succeeds, a testament to her hard work and dedication. If it were another celebrity with less courage, I am sure they would have left eons ago.

Regardless of the hate, she is after all the one laughing all the way to the bank with all her CFs, proving that she holds a special place in the hearts of corporations and even drama producers.

@_yellowcarina_ Welcome to delulu land!

eats hate for breakfast...I really heartpain this girl seriously... 

On 10/31/2016 at 3:30 PM, violet90 said:

about KHN and even Z.hera i think they both really fascinating with LJG personality which is taking care everyone and everything.. he is the big sunbae and big brother to them... maybe from them there a lil crush but for LJG i think he treat them like a lil sister... 

IU is more cautious and reserve and all her compliment is about LJG helping her to be better and support her but never in term of praising his look or anything physical.. LJG openly said she look like a flower though... kekeke

kekekekeke, Joongi taking care of everyone and everything..yet..he is seeking care from Jieun...sunbae from hoobae...well done oppa =P

On 10/31/2016 at 4:58 PM, MrKobegiant said:

He really will be passed his expiry date if he's still not married at 37. :)

AND what is Lotte Dutyfree doing to him? One minute they dress him up like a gigolo and then in the next ad, in something that looks like a window curtain. what the....

Tongue in forced kiss? no...does he know how to do that to a girl :P

SORRY!! I BURST OUT LAUGHING!!! GIGOLO?? CURTAIN!! Wahahahahahaha I cannot totally!

On 10/31/2016 at 5:12 PM, whyo said:

Sorry to cut your post :D I just want to give my tought about your question.

We called them sasaeng fans...One type of fans that being too obsesive and possesive about their idol/actor that make them want to interference their idol/actor personal life. They like to have control of their idol/actor personal life (in example: which actress is suitable as their idol/actor girlfriend).

Actually I won't say they are fans... Because if you are a fan of idol/actor you should support what their choices and make them happy. Why would a fan make their idol/actor guilty for their bad behaviour (bash another idol/actress/actor).

Actually IU being hated too by JG sasaeng, maybe not in Korea. I think Korean sasaeng respect IU because she is in a relationship (?). 

Well sasaeng fan are very very scary...if they cant get their oppa love..they might create accident or whatsoever that u can think off..sometime I just wanna tell those ppl, get a life!

On 10/31/2016 at 6:13 PM, qwenli said:

@riuenu Hi I appreciate your effort to backread :) however please refrain from posting individual activities of Lee Joon gi, those infor belongs to the actor's thead. Thanks.

@MrKobegiant I think its no issue for a man to marry even after 40, they dont have a biological clock to answer to. Marriage is a big thing to a K actor, especially if they dont marry someone that the public likes.

@moonlovertales k celebs hide their relationships very well, because its generally acceptable not to reveal relationships in that country, people around them will not reveal too. Agencies can step in to tell fans not to post stuff even if they see anything and fans will cooperate. When I am on instagram, I can see the korean fans being very careful with what they post. The most common dating place is in a car by the Hangang river. Its a sad life but what to do, their culture is like that.

AH! SORRY, just saw your post, roger that and noted! I will put them in spoiler tag....

• Like 10

@q4q4 wow thks for the lyrics. It's mind blowing. My gutter brain stucked at the forced kiss can't process it anymore.

Like Wang So said: you are mine, I won't let you go!

Lol the fan banner tonight says: thank you, King Cow! Hahahaha

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

What's with the front row and hearts?

:D Is that mean she got front row in Joon Gi FM? Is she also JoonU shipper?

I'm so envy to people who can see Joon Gi live tonight :D also can watch Joon Gi and Ji Eun in big screen, very big screen kkk...they're so lucky!! I imagine if we're member of this thread can go there together, we'll going crazy to tease Joon Gi with Ji Eun hahaa...my delulu is goin' too far :blink:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@q4q4 wow thks for the lyrics. It's mind blowing. My gutter brain stucked at the forced kiss can't process it anymore.

Like Wang So said: you are mine, I won't let you go!

Lol the fan banner tonight says: thank you, King Cow! Hahahaha

yes, I am laughing at the king cow too...lololol...since that eh...not mv...the video that SBS posted...

whenever I saw king cow so...I will burst out laughing...

• Like 9

Omooo...the lyrics..that is a love confession!! He is totally in love with her..i feel so sorry for him if she didnt feel the same way he felt towards her...but from what we seen, recently she has been updating her ig with his pic &video.. for me, this is the most exciting insta flirting that i had ever seen...LOL

Ok..about the vid, maybe because today will be the last day he gonna post about MLSHR / JE... if after the drama ended, he not suppose to update about it anymore because it's too obvious that he like her if he still post about the drama..unless he is sharing any info or news about the success of the drama..kkkk

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

:D Is that mean she got front row in Joon Gi FM? Is she also JoonU shipper?

I'm so envy to people who can see Joon Gi live tonight :D also can watch Joon Gi and Ji Eun in big screen, very big screen kkk...they're so lucky!! I imagine if we're member of this thread can go there together, we'll going crazy to tease Joon Gi with Ji Eun hahaa...my delulu is goin' too far :blink:

I am sure no one is seated yet in the front row, too early. It's just that his tweet was FRONT ROW!!! Then with hearts. What made him excited about the front row? Will SBS executives be attending or did he prepare a love seat for the two of them?

• Like 14