[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

My heart juz broke into pcs.. I cried juz from d preview. How can they make a preggy woman cry sooo much :bawling: i nid super happy pills aft dis... havnt really gotten over yesterday's ending n now this... tell me JG-shi wheres d healing portion of dis drama... pls let all d depressing stuffs happens less than 20mins n then we'll hav good modern 1000yrs later love story with lotsa lovey dovey moments.. like they have to make up for the 1000yrs of love that they missed. On a side note, i can see that Jung is a v nice guy (though naive n irritating at times). He seems to b taking gd care of HS...now i nid to go n listen to IU's GoodDay...

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

My heart juz broke into pcs.. I cried juz from d preview. How can they make a preggy woman cry sooo much :bawling: i nid super happy pills aft dis... havnt really gotten over yesterday's ending n now this... tell me JG-shi wheres d healing portion of dis drama... pls let all d depressing stuffs happens less than 20mins n then we'll hav good modern 1000yrs later love story with lotsa lovey dovey moments.. like they have to make up for the 1000yrs of love that they missed. On a side note, i can see that Jung is a v nice guy (though naive n irritating at times). He seems to b taking gd care of HS...now i nid to go n listen to IU's GoodDay...

it's funny you say that bc i had to listen to IU's album on my way home from work to cheer myself up but I was still sad fr reading about today's episode that I started tearing up instead LOLOL 

I think I wont mind Jung in ep20, as annoying as he was in the series, he redeems himself by being the only one to take care of HS in her time of need. CAN WE JIST GET THIS ENDING OVER WITH ALREADY - ALL IM LOOKING FORWARD TO NOW IS THE POSSIBILITY OF JoonU watching the finale together :bawling:

• Like 9

With regards to episode 19:

Spoiler

After a good night sleep, I think I understand where HS is coming from now. I remember I took a course on work-life balance (LOL don’t judge) and there was this topic on ways of showing love. In this case HS’s way of showing love is not as expressive as that of WS but it does not mean that she loves him less. I can relate to her, because her way of showing love is pretty similar to mine. We are not that vocal. However, I don’t think this was well translated on-screen because it’s not like in real life where we don’t get to see different POVs. On screen, We get to see the justifications and fleshed out reasons for WS. His way of loving is very direct and intense. Viewers can immediately tell. But for HS, it is the other way round. I just wished that the director gave more time to develop her dialogue. To make it more obvious that they are on different wave lengths. If the general public has to keep on guessing, it is inevitable that everyone will throw a pity party for WS (even if his love is borderline obsessive and we should not throw a pity party). 

Anyway the finale is approaching. I'm just hoping that LJG and IU will still keep in touch after tonight's episode. Their interactions give me life. :wub:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, privio said:

Urhg nooooo!!! Please no, not another selfie with our 4th Prince.

Honestly, YeonHwa is the Queen of Snakes and Kang Hanna is the Queen of Bad Timing lol 

• Like 16

56 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Here you go. Most painful 26 seconds of my life. 

Hide contents

This isnt good for my heart...yes, the most painful 26 seconds...with the preview like this..its adding on to Soo Narration yesterday 

am tearing in office already...they totally going CBBJX way and So express the pain is worst then 4th....

With credit to @AuroraRain

Soo is wearing So hairpin at the final moment

And So...painfully shouted Soo ahhh will haunt me at least for the rest of the day....I am tearing gosh I am tearing...how to work like this

@violet90...can I hug you and cry together :bawling:

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

With regards to episode 19:

Reveal hidden contents

After a good night sleep, I think I understand where HS is coming from now. I remember I took a course on work-life balance (LOL don’t judge) and there was this topic on ways of showing love. In this case HS’s way of showing love is not as expressive as that of WS but it does not mean that she loves him less. I can relate to her, because her way of showing love is pretty similar to mine. We are not that vocal. However, I don’t think this was well translated on-screen because it’s not like in real life where we don’t get to see different POVs. On screen, We get to see the justifications and fleshed out reasons for WS. His way of loving is very direct and intense. Viewers can immediately tell. But for HS, it is the other way round. I just wished that the director gave more time to develop her dialogue. To make it more obvious that they are on different wave lengths. If the general public has to keep on guessing, it is inevitable that everyone will throw a pity party for WS (even if his love is borderline obsessive and we should not throw a pity party). 

Anyway the finale is approaching. I'm just hoping that LJG and IU will still keep in touch after tonight's episode. Their interactions give me life. :wub:

I agree, I wish they wouldve done that voice over that they did in episode 12 when she was trying to push WS away. Although they took it out in the international (or was it SBS?) version so it lead to a lot of HS backlash. :angry:

• Like 11

my heart just shattered to pieces.

I try my best to avoid last night episode but back reading everyone in this thread just tears me apart.

I remember this quote from liv & ingmar documentary.

"I love you in my imperfect, selfish way. And sometimes I think you love me in your own fussy, pestering way. I think we love each other in an earthly and imperfect way."

yoyo98.gif

• Like 11

Guys, at this rate im just so ready with what's going to happen when she returns to the future. I hope JK's description of this drama being something that will bring healing and cheer u up is on point for the last episode. we just want a happy ending!! Live up to ur promise director-nim!!! The happy ending ur talking about should be enough, pls.. Let them be 1000 years lovers, live up to the title pls, jebal. 

And guys, i knew their love story was doomed in goryeo, even before, just basin it on the OSTs, but still it broke my heart T_T im literally tearing up while watching Haesoo's narration, but i repeat it again and again cus it showed just how much she loves WangSo T_T.

guys, is it just me? But I'm totally visualizing the For You OST once, they meet in the future. The lines " I know this is a different time, but I know my love is right" definitely sums it up right?? Huhu Don't break our hearts pls, jebal. This drama literally made a train-wreck with all my feels and emotions scattered all over the place..

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, privio said:

The saddest thing in this preview is Hae Soo draw Wang So in the stone because she miss him so much. Not Gwangjong...... she draw Wang So with his mask, the imperfect Wang So that she loves.....:dissapointed_relieved:

Yes...she missed So most....they totally going CBBJX way...Wang So is the one who took her heart...So is the one she fall for.

If Soo narration is breaking much of your heart...brace your heart for the letter she wrote to So, and make him shouted painfully...SO YAH

I will put in spoiler box...the reference from CBBJX...Rouxi final letter to 4th

Spoiler

“4th prince, Life is like a dream, continuously changing…But the days pass soundlessly…It’s hard to forget one’s foolish longings.

When someone told me very calmly that he wanted the throne, he already held the key to my heart. When he threw away the umbrella and endured and suffered the rain with me, I had opened the door to my heart for him. When he protected me by using his own body to block the arrow, I would never forget him in this life.

Everything that happened after that only drew me in deeper…If there is love, there is anger.  If there is love, there is hate.  If there is love, there is obsession.  If there is love, there is longing.  Since we parted, there has been nothing but hate, anger, and longing transforming into inches of memories. I don’t know if you still resent me…

…in Ruo Xi’s heart, there is no emperor, only the 4th Prince who has stolen my soul.  We love, we miss, we don’t meet…Everyday, I wait for your arrival.”

credit to http://bbjxfeels.tumblr.com/post/51240752634/pyongland-4th-prince-yin-zhen-ruoxi-soul

• Like 14

I don't recommend a cocktail of tragic K drama whilst doing a 24 h air travel. You end up like me: an emotional wreck who cannot tell a cat from a rabbit :crazy:

Episode 19 has showcased the incredible acting ability of LJG. LJE, on the other hand, has improved so much since YTBLSS that I reckon if she continues this way (and stick close to JG her personal acting tutor) she has a good chance of winning a prestigious acting award e.g Baeksang or Daesang. 

@_yellowcarina_ has a point: it can be difficult shipping a couple when one is already attached. Some of us from this thread had initial moral reservations too. LJG is however one of the few that can match LJE's talent and tenacity. She needs someone like him to complete her and give her the support she will need from time to time. As for him, the emotional support from a cherished one will hopefully make him more formidable than what he already is. Looking forward to their continuing partnership because I truly believe their friendship going to be steadfast and forever. 

• Like 19

okay i literally crying watching the preview.. and yes the most painful 26 sec of my life... what tug my heart the most is when Su saying is So really hate her that much... this is what she thinking on her deathbed and she is wearing his hairpin symbolizes that she is belong to So... gosh the way she love him up until she dies...

So yahhhh.... i think its going to hunt me when he shouted Soo name... full of regret and longing... the way he hold that letter...this will be the most heartbreaking moment...... when he realize she dies loving him and he don't even know it... 

i think i need a moment to heal from those preview and how i'm going to handle the eps itself... :tears:

• Like 15

Ohhhhh I'm not gonna watch preview(((( I need to survive till last episode:tears:

Me too is hoping that all cast will gather in JG FM (though I would prefer only JE and definitely NO KH). It won't be fair for JG to deal with 600 weeping fans alone.. On the other hand if they are JG fans somebody might go crazy about GJ in pain and assault JE (based on amount of hate HS gets already) or other cast. I wonder if they'll have security there or did background check of those invited  :crazy: :D. And the very tiny hope of happy ending is yet alive :mellow:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

it's funny you say that bc i had to listen to IU's albu d n on my way home from work to cheer myself tp but I was still sad fr reading about today's episode that I started tearing up instead LOLOL 

I think I wont mind Jung in ep20, as annoying as he was in the series, he redeems himself by being the only one or take care of HS in her time of need. CAN WE JIST GET THIS ENDING OVER WITH ALREADY - ALL IM LOOKING FORWARD TO NOWNIS THE POSSIBILITY OF JoonU watching the finale together :bawling:

Looks like d effect of MLSHR IS stronger.. hehhhe... ISnt IT time for them to throw us some BTS of JoonU b4 d majority of us go bonkers while waiting for d finale.. m praying hard for IT to b happy.. 

I m officially messed up. I even defended HS on IG.. m sick definitely sick IN d brain... should I call my gynae for help... hmmm...

• Like 10