[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I will forever remember wang so as of gwangjong, i'll forget that he happened. That's only thing i can do for my shipper heart. 

PIGGYBACK and THAT SUSPICIOUS INSTA POST of LJK OMOOO~~

I'M LATE FOR THE PARTY BUT LET ME JOIN YOU GUYSEU~~ admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

FINALLY! SOMETHING GOOD TO LOOK FORWARD TO ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE!!!

Hmmmm...but I think from this still..it will be a damn freaking sad scene..cause he is either remembering or imagining... which is not true or past tense...

The sweetest the smile is...the more painful it is for So to think about it...

BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PIGGYBACK BTS! SBS! MAKE SURE U GIVE US THIS BTS!!

@redfrommarschingu ya..I dare not go main thread to peek..I think main thread ppl is always fast enough in getting still...back then, I am not the fastest of posting still pic and PD Note up...so the piggyback still might be there..BUT by looking of how sad So look, and the piggyback with Soo still....there might be another bashing party that I dont wish to see in main thread...so I am staying clear from there...

• Like 11

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

@iliveforsosoo chingu ya, mind sharing the link or YT original video? I will like to watch that as well. Thanks in advance <333333333

Someone posted it already, it was the vid he previously also shared in his ig by aurorarain :)))

1 hour ago, moonlovertales said:

I had seen this video long back too but I forgot where. Was it Aurorarain?

But OMG are you serious?? He changed the sequence and audio too?!  :lol:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/32ca48de0de82599f00e008ca6dc0ea8/tumblr_nk69uy5Xly1uosfcgo1_400.gif

Wae?? Wae??  Why Joongi??

Why go to such lengths for this! :love:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5crra9abd1r5xuqw.gif

Yup!! Im definitely sure!! U could check it out urself by watching the original vid :))

21 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

i think this is the MV which LJG used..same song i suppose..!

The song and visuals were same but he inserted the song in the beginning in the place of dialogues at first..

Yeah it was the same song and vid, but he actually edited the clips he included in his recent post. the order and flow is different from the original one.

And guys!! I also just realized, Junki actually has the copy of the vid saved, that i am sure of. You can't edit those clips/ vid if u don't have the vid saved!! I guess he really loved that fanmade edit. I wonder why he chose those particular clips to include??? Hmmm, must be his favorites too :))

• Like 17

Posting this here too since this is a more Pro-HS post :D

I was thinking whether I should post this or not, I'm still unsure because the episode is yet to air and frankly, I'm still upset with the writer/pd about HS.

But reading @enigmaticangel's post and then watching the new stills + my friend also told me to post to heal a few broken hearts here so I'm going express a little of my thoughts on what I thought from the stills and preview:

Untitled_1.gif

It's really quite telling how as she lives out her remaining short time, she seems to draw him from her memories as the scarred prince, the wolf dog, the prince who was shunned and wore a mask to hide what he felt was the most horrible aspect of him. I feel that this scene is to say that HS always loved him and cared for him, not as the 4th prince or GJ but So. The scar that he considers the bane of his existence, the root of all his misery and self-loathing, the main source of his darkness and ugliness is the scar that she remembers and loves. It's like she really did love him by loving what he considered to be his most horrible and ugly side. In a way, she did accept the worst side of WS.

BUT, I'll remain steady on my opinion that the writer ruined HS's side of the love even now. This scene would have been very impactful and meaningful if the writer hadn't messed up HS in the past few episodes with such a weak POV.

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hmmmm...but I think from this still..it will be a damn freaking sad scene..cause he is either remembering or imagining... which is not true or past tense...

The sweetest the smile is...the more painful it is for So to think about it...

BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PIGGYBACK BTS! SBS! MAKE SURE U GIVE US THIS BTS!!

@redfrommarschingu ya..I dare not go main thread to peek..I think main thread ppl is always fast enough in getting still...back then, I am not the fastest of posting still pic and PD Note up...so the piggyback still might be there..BUT by looking of how sad So look, and the piggyback with Soo still....there might be another bashing party that I dont wish to see in main thread...so I am staying clear from there...

Thank you for the heads up chingu. I'll not dare peek. I don't want to read any HS bashing again. It hurts my poor shipper heart.

I'll just stay here and happily wait for our JoonU BTS of that piggyback scene. I'm smelling that maybe our JG don't want to put down JE after he carries her~  ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248 #delulumodeactivated 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

AM back in backreading mode..so sorry for the spam...

anyway, for those who had fail to defend Soo in main thread...its okay, at least we can find peace here....

here is an article that been shared since morning..so I will like to share it here as well

credit to KatherineLurves

Anyway, congratz to uri Jieun!!! Can oppa give your girl a hug for that???

Reveal hidden contents

credit to melloviciousiu and 4seasonswithIU

Reveal hidden contents

now I had backread your post..yes..episode 18 is really their farewell part..but am not prepared enough for ep 19 and 20

I really dun like seeing So start to escape from reality to be frank..but yet..I cant bring myself of hating him..he already did when he married to King Moo daughter..that is his character..when it come to Soo, he cant bring himself to face the hurt in her eyes....

Hmmmm...ya, I wanna add on to this...Yonghwa and Jieun that respect each other talents, and helping each other in the journey of their music world...and I love this friendship of them...is Yonghwa that make me follow Jieun news closely...(well, I am boice and Yonghwa is my top bias..cant help seriously)

@moonlovertales chingu, am back to backreading mode..so am spamming you again kekekekeke, cause I always find your post interesting enough for me to reply..sorry ya...if I spam you too much...

I am always amused by Joongi after kiss reaction..and that little dance of his just show how excited he is...hahaha, he..I just cant...and yea...they are too comfy with each other till the kissing level! Far to okay! Well well...stay comfortable or get more comfortable..aiya! Just date la you two!!! Already fond, admiring and respecting each other...just date already!

To be frank..Weibo fan are always very obsessive toward their idol...their oppa cannot date ANYONE...if they do...they deserve their cursing...so just ignore weibo war..they are just crazy..not all China fan to be frank..

Reveal hidden contents

I have my CNBLUE boys individual fan cursing other member and family death! They are a group, yet, fan are cursing each other and each other bias, this is how badly weibo fan are

YEA!! Insta flirting is the start of the relationship if they are not dating now..LOL..and that just show how much they are comfortable and fond of each other..they did it so openly..and with so much fans eye watching them doing that..not everyone ship them like us..they are risking their reputation of getting more haters by doing this actually. And I am proud of them for this!

@Erin45 WELCOME on board..and thanks for your insight post!! Enjoy your stay here and keep spazzing with us okay?kekekeke

I am happy for Jieun that her acting is being recognized enough to be cast in a film but I don't want her being mistreated by KSH's fans.

• Like 15

51 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I've just finished my work function for Melbourne Cup's day and straight to my IG and JG strikes again with another SoSoo MV ... I'm not surprise but still excited with a wide smile on my face. How many IG post of Soo/JE has he posted ... too many I've lost count.

Will back read when I get home tonight. Hopefully I won't miss the final ep. 

17 but if you include the chromatic eyes, it's 19 posts related to her. 

• Like 12

oh gosh the piggyback scene will make me cry a bucket... its must be So imagination if they are still together and nobody else.. no YH , WW or even Won.. they must be really happy together just like in pic but as much as i wanted them to be happy they just can't be together in Goryeo... too many thing already happen and to be honest they can't be back on when So not KG so its better for them to be separate but i can't handle the pain to watch how they will suffering during the separation and how So will handle Su death.......... 

the ending is coming and i hope we all going to be supportive toward each other when our heart break and shattered tonight..  :tears:

• Like 15

@redfrommars Ws and Gj are two diff person to me..i can never see them as a single person..

@riuenu : welcome :)

@qwenli I think LJG's fav passtime is searching for WS x HS MV's in youtube  LOL..he is trying to remember all those times he spent with  his JE..:wub:

@iliveforsosoo Ya he edited some portions and added the song in the beginning..

• Like 16

2 hours ago, redfrommars said:

Thank you for the heads up chingu. I'll not dare peek. I don't want to read any HS bashing again. It hurts my poor shipper heart.

I'll just stay here and happily wait for our JoonU BTS of that piggyback scene. I'm smelling that maybe our JG don't want to put down JE after he carries her~  ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248 #delulumodeactivated 

Hmmm..that what I think..I had not been in main thread "for god know how long" already...so I just staying clear...lots of Soo hater there...so ya...lets stay here and deluluing

kekekekekeke..that is why I am excited on the BTS only..I think he will not let Jieun down easily..maybe he might do a spin with her on his back..teasing her to the max...and me, delulutothemax...

SOOOOOOOOOOO...this saguek OTP of MLSHR had unlock much achievement of romantic scene

- Wrist grabbing *CHECKED*

- Waist grabbing *CHECKED*

- Hand Holding *CHECKED*

- Piggybacking *CHECKED*

- Back hugging *CHECKED*

- Hugging without gap *CHECKED*

- Star watching *CHECKED*

- Lap pillow *CHECKED*

- Bed time story telling *CHECKED*

- Chopstick feeding *CHECKED* (with courtesy from @q4q4 <3)

- Cheek pecked *CHECKED*

- Smooch kiss *CHECKED*

- Shadow kiss *CHECKED* (with courtesy from @chi13lou <3 )

- Tongue Kiss *CHECKED*

- Hot sizzling kiss *CHECKED*

- Bed Scene *CHECKED*

We are just short of a forehead kiss only...and what else??

EDIT* Is this a saguek drama btw? And who is telling me that Joongi oppa mention that he is not comfortable in doing romantic scene? Liar!!! 거짓말!!*

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I am happy for Jieun that her acting is being recognized enough to be cast in a film but I don't want her being mistreated by KSH's fans.

I also dun think Jieun will get bashing from KSH fan...this is the 3rd time they are acting together

Plus, both Jieun and Suzy will be cameo together...am still happy she finally appear in movie, I like her friendship with Soo Hyun, Soo Hyun is calling her Jieun as well

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

oh gosh the piggyback scene will make me cry a bucket... its must be So imagination if they are still together and nobody else.. no YH , WW or even Won.. they must be really happy together just like in pic but as much as i wanted them to be happy they just can't be together in Goryeo... too many thing already happen and to be honest they can't be back on when So not KG so its better for them to be separate but i can't handle the pain to watch how they will suffering during the separation and how So will handle Su death.......... 

the ending is coming and i hope we all going to be supportive toward each other when our heart break and shattered tonight..  :tears:

Same... @qwenli and I both had bad feeling towards that still...but I am in bipolar mood and am telling myself to look forwards to their BTS instead...

Yes..finale is coming, am still struggling to go gym tonight to burn my 2kg of fats off anot...no matter what...I am sure we will be here to support and hug each other, for the episode tonight...

How joongi going to console those eh...600 fans? 600 freaking crying fans is no joke..I am still with my theory of giving them box of tissue as one of their door gift....

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@redfrommars

@qwenli I think LJG's fav passtime is searching for WS x HS MV's in youtube  LOL..he is trying to remember all those times he spent with  his JE..

Yeah, I think he is checking YouTube, ig, DC and goodness know wat social media all the time. No wonder one Chinese fan call him CCTV. Lol

I think he is really staking a claim on her. Jieun ssi, can you please announce you are single?

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hmmm..that what I think..I had not been in main thread "for god know how long" already...so I just staying clear...lots of Soo hater there...so ya...lets stay here and deluluing

kekekekekeke..that is why I am excited on the BTS only..I think he will not let Jieun down easily..maybe he might do a spin with her on his back..teasing her to the max...and me, delulutothemax...

SOOOOOOOOOOO...this saguek OTP of MLSHR had unlock much achievement of romantic scene

- Wrist grabbing *CHECKED*

- Waist grabbing *CHECKED*

- Hand Holding *CHECKED*

- Piggybacking *CHECKED*

- Back hugging *CHECKED*

- Hugging without gap *CHECKED*

- Star watching *CHECKED*

- Lap pillow *CHECKED*

- Bed time story telling *CHECKED*

- Cheek pecked *CHECKED*

- Smooch kiss *CHECKED*

- Tongue Kiss *CHECKED*

- Hot sizzling kiss *CHECKED*

- Bed Scene *CHECKED*

We are just short of a forehead kiss only...and what else??

EDIT* Is this a saguek drama btw? And who is telling me that Joongi oppa mention that he is not comfortable in doing romantic scene?*

shadow kiss

• Like 12

@enigmaticangel@iliveforsosoo Thank  you for the original video and telling us about this!

I feel so happy to see how invested LJG is into the love story in this show! I mean he can post a video thats only about his character's journey but he always chooses to post about SoSoo, I guess their love story left as deep an impression on him as it has on IU.

@qwenli He is called CCTV? :lol:

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

shadow kiss

okay, thanks @chi13lou!!! I go amend my list now kekekekekekekeke

1 minute ago, moonlovertales said:

@enigmaticangel@iliveforsosoo Thank  you for the original video and telling us about this!

I feel so happy to see how invested LJG is into the love story in this show! I mean he can post a video thats only about his character's journey but he always chooses to post about SoSoo, I guess their love story left as deep an impression on him as it has on IU.

@qwenli He is called CCTV? :lol:

am laughing at the CCTV as well....hahahahahaha

report from Joongi Oppa fanmeeting location

credit to rozariejg

• Like 17