[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Alright!!! He is asking us to remember him as So...

HE DONE THE COLLAGE HIMSELF!!! JOONGI OPPA YA..my heart...

alright..give oppa some credit...thanks for posting that..YOU DID CHEER ME UP! <3

Guys!!! I watched the original video of where he got the clips from, and I'M LITERALLY SMILING LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT!! he edited the vid himself!! The flow of the clips in his insta vid is differnet from the original one's :))) he also edited the audio :))) MANSE , MANSE MA-MANSE JUNKI OPPA!!! 

i wonder why he chose those clips?? Could those be his favorites?

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I had a confession to make...actually a few weeks ago i message to JG on his ig about this thread & we are shipping him with JE...wakaka...but i'm not sure whether he read it or not...wahahahha..mianhae shippers..:phew:

Good move! At least he can read for himself our suggestions for reasons to meet up with JE.

• Like 12

AM back in backreading mode..so sorry for the spam...

anyway, for those who had fail to defend Soo in main thread...its okay, at least we can find peace here....

here is an article that been shared since morning..so I will like to share it here as well

credit to KatherineLurves

Anyway, congratz to uri Jieun!!! Can oppa give your girl a hug for that???

Spoiler

credit to melloviciousiu and 4seasonswithIU

Spoiler
On 10/31/2016 at 1:41 AM, violet90 said:

okay i want to give my two cent about SoHae in ep 18..  

when So marry YH and warn her not to cross line obviously about Su and he went to find her... this scene where Su keep saying she fine and CR hold her hand is to me really significant.. CR know first hand sacrificing herself about loved one and she get what Su feeling at that point..

So just looking from afar cause he totally hopeless at this point.. he know that Su is hurting and deep down he know that it will be a time where he will let Su goes but to me So don't want to face the reality.. that's why he avoiding her cause seeing hurt in her eyes will make him realize yet again he caused that.. 

ep 18 for me already their farewell part.. there just so many thing against them and in their way of happiness... i bracing myself for ep 19 and 20 cause it will be a hell of a emotion roller coster.. :tears:

now I had backread your post..yes..episode 18 is really their farewell part..but am not prepared enough for ep 19 and 20

I really dun like seeing So start to escape from reality to be frank..but yet..I cant bring myself of hating him..he already did when he married to King Moo daughter..that is his character..when it come to Soo, he cant bring himself to face the hurt in her eyes....

On 10/31/2016 at 2:20 AM, meahri_1 said:

LOL. They actually are just friends who respect each other's talents. If you watch, they are actually watching each other for visual cues in order to harmonize. 

Hmmmm...ya, I wanna add on to this...Yonghwa and Jieun that respect each other talents, and helping each other in the journey of their music world...and I love this friendship of them...is Yonghwa that make me follow Jieun news closely...(well, I am boice and Yonghwa is my top bias..cant help seriously)

On 10/31/2016 at 2:42 AM, moonlovertales said:

Actually rather than shy or excited victory dance, he seems quite confident and natural in this kiss which is quite weird (considering he always gets shy) but at the same time shows their comfort level with one and another.

Ah true, she does come across as a person who doesn't let emotions rule her judgement. She is quite wise in her way with dealing with situations, even Yoo In Ah said that she goes to IU for advice because she is very blunt and straightforward in dealing with issues. I feel we can't judge or be completely sure now even though I am delulu crazy shipper (who often goes overboard :P), the logical side of my brain  always tells me we need to observe their interactions AFTER the show ends to make a proper conclusion. For now, all I can say is they are very fond of each other, admire and respect each other and am pretty sure they were/are attracted to each other (how strong is this? I'm not sure).

@moonlovertales chingu, am back to backreading mode..so am spamming you again kekekekeke, cause I always find your post interesting enough for me to reply..sorry ya...if I spam you too much...

I am always amused by Joongi after kiss reaction..and that little dance of his just show how excited he is...hahaha, he..I just cant...and yea...they are too comfy with each other till the kissing level! Far to okay! Well well...stay comfortable or get more comfortable..aiya! Just date la you two!!! Already fond, admiring and respecting each other...just date already!

On 10/31/2016 at 3:28 AM, moonlovertales said:

@meahri_1

I think anyone would fall in love with her if they get to hear her sing live, seriously I have been watching concert clips of hers and the girl has the voice of angel! :) I'm a woman but I have fallen in love with her after hearing her sing. There's something really special about her voice + songs that touches people from all the reviews I have read.

@gwiyeowooh

Woah. Weibo seems like a very crazy place from what I have heard, lots of passionate fans there who are very possessive I think. However is there any particular reason why this started? or is it like what happened to his previous costar?

To be frank..Weibo fan are always very obsessive toward their idol...their oppa cannot date ANYONE...if they do...they deserve their cursing...so just ignore weibo war..they are just crazy..not all China fan to be frank..

Spoiler

I have my CNBLUE boys individual fan cursing other member and family death! They are a group, yet, fan are cursing each other and each other bias, this is how badly weibo fan are

On 10/31/2016 at 5:38 AM, freckledcontessa said:

When they posted i was already snoring so i missed the lively convo! 

Anyway, JG and JE maybe not be dating IRL but this insta flirting is somewhat dating.

I know that they know that A LOT ship them and that everything they do and say have meaning. And i am so happy because we get to see such interaction between them. I really hope that behind of all these things are just two persons who have genuine feeling with each other. Because they're so perfect for one another to me. Sigh. I so love these two. 

YEA!! Insta flirting is the start of the relationship if they are not dating now..LOL..and that just show how much they are comfortable and fond of each other..they did it so openly..and with so much fans eye watching them doing that..not everyone ship them like us..they are risking their reputation of getting more haters by doing this actually. And I am proud of them for this!

On 10/31/2016 at 5:41 AM, Erin45 said:

hi...i am new here and just recently learned that this thread exist..haha..actually I am a proud IU fan and I started to watch MLSHR because of IU.  As an IU fan who watched all of her TV series and TV guestings as making myself up to date on any news about her, I never did find myself shipping her to anyone at all (although she is really shippable) because I respect her personal life and choices.  I might admit that once I wanted to ship her with GD because they would look good together but those were just fantasies and mostly stories that I create to fan fiction.  Thus, for the first time in my life, I never knew that I will be shipping her with LJG.  I never even knew that I will be writing in a thread because of this.  Honestly, I was shocked by her explosive chemistry with Lee jun ki on and off screen.  She had chemistry with her other co-stars before but her interactions with LJG is like MAGIC.  The electricity is just there on the air every time they interact and was like a bomb that was ready to explode.  That is how I really feel and I know I am not making sense when I am a very sensible person.

First, what I knew about IU is that she is a very honest, loyal and caring person (especially to her fans and people that she love).  She is a shy and introvert person but she is known also to have a lively personality and she doesn't hide her happiness as she will laugh out loud with no pretenses.  However, through the years, as a fan, I have seen how she had to muted her personality and she became cautious in dealing with her co-star due to a lot of scandals and anti-fans that she have.  She doesn't use SNS that much so that she will not attract unwanted attentions to herself, because, boy, even the slightest thing that she does are being dissected by the media. Even her interactions with her friends are muted and usually, they are the ones who post pictures with her on their SNS or just tell the media what she has done for them.  It will never be from IU herself.  Thus, I am really shocked how she seems happy while shooting MLSHR.  It seems the old IU is back especially her interactions with LJG.  It's like he bring out the best in her without her knowing it and me as a fan noticed that.  She became more carefree and now, she seems back to her old self.  I don't know if what they have is just pure friendship or she gradually falling in love with him but as a fan, I am glad she met him.  I think he is a really good influence to her.

As for the recent speculations here, all I can say is that I knew there were some rumours even back in June that she is already single but those are all unfounded and was on a chinese rumour mill site which is not really reliable.  Knowing IU, if she is indeed single and ready to mingle, she will eventually drop the bomb to us the same way that she dropped the bomb on her relationship with Kiha a year ago.  She is the 1st one who admitted to the relationship without waiting for her agencies confirmation or denial.  And we love her and respect her on that.  

So yeah, if she really did post these incriminating evidences on her instagram, then maybe there is something there that we don't know.  Knowing her personality, she will only confirm if she is really sure.  But for now, I will ship them as whoever LJK is on her life and I hope they continue to bring out the best on each other.

@Erin45 WELCOME on board..and thanks for your insight post!! Enjoy your stay here and keep spazzing with us okay?kekekeke

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Guys!!! I watched the original video of where he got the clips from, and I'M LITERALLY SMILING LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT!! he edited the vid himself!! The flow of the clips in his insta vid is differnet from the original one's :))) he also edited the audio :))) MANSE , MANSE MA-MANSE JUNKI OPPA!!! 

Yea he edited, we also wonder why he chose that part, the forced kiss i mean kkk...it's a same video from @AuroraRain he posted before ^^ with Hae Soo as cover.

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

@iliveforsosoo chingu ya, mind sharing the link or YT original video? I will like to watch that as well. Thanks in advance <333333333

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

I had seen this video long back too but I forgot where. Was it Aurorarain?

But OMG are you serious?? He changed the sequence and audio too?!  :lol:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/32ca48de0de82599f00e008ca6dc0ea8/tumblr_nk69uy5Xly1uosfcgo1_400.gif

Wae?? Wae??  Why Joongi??

Why go to such lengths for this! :love:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5crra9abd1r5xuqw.gif

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, qwenli said:

She already cut for a few weeks. Said hair damage.

again? i remember she went blonde then cut her hair because of damage..

but too short, and all the while she has black hair... good thing it grows quickly for her.,

• Like 9

@fidda868 well done for the pm.hahahaha

@iliveforsosoo he definitely edited it himself, he also have to add in the ost again so that everything flows properly. It takes alot of effort, nothing less than 30mins even if he is an expert on that line master app. Lol, his skills can match any fervent fan

@riuenu thks for the iu video. i find it interesting that she said when MLSHR ends it will be like an important part of her missing? :D it's ok girl, u can continue to date joon gi, I am sure he wants to too. Hahaaha

----------

With regards to IU's new short hair, I know it looks messy but that is the look she is going for. It's not possible to cut Won's hair, u can cut the front, the side but can't reach the back. I am sure it's done by her hairdresser look, they are just going for the messy casual look.

---------

Perhaps joon gi wants to jab us with immunity first before watching the sad scenes tonight.

Thank you very much joon gi ssi, it is a great drama and always will be :wub:

……………

I dun knw wat to think about the piggyback thing. Dun tell me they meet in heaven. I cannot accept....

• Like 21

If n only if d drama ends with his imagination of d piggyback thing.. I dunno wat to say nor react... I hate dramas with open ending.. d ones that makes u get to d edge of ur seat n den d ending just makes u go "WHAT?! Dat's all?"...

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@fidda868 well done for the pm.hahahaha

@iliveforsosoo he definitely edited it himself, he also have to add in the ost again so that everything flows properly. It takes alot of effort, nothing less than 30mins even if he is an expert on that line master app. Lol, his skills can match any fervent fan

@riuenu thks for the iu video. i find it interesting that she said when MLSHR ends it will be like an important part of her missing? :D it's ok girl, u can continue to date joon gi, I am sure he wants to too. Hahaaha

----------

With regards to IU's new short hair, I know it looks messy but that is the look she is going for. It's not possible to cut Won's hair, u can cut the front, the side but can't reach the back. I am sure it's done by her hairdresser look, they are just going for the messy casual look.

---------

Perhaps joon gi wants to jab us with immunity first before watching the sad scenes tonight.

Thank you very much joon gi ssi, it is a great drama and always will be :wub:

……………

I dun knw wat to think about the piggyback thing. Dun tell me they meet in heaven. I cannot accept....

I think that is just his imagination or just memories from the past...

Their happy smile then...will make him feel worst..by imagine it, or remembering it..

This will be a very sad scene...look at how he touch his face...maybe..this is after...Soo passed on...he saw the stone that Soo drawn for him...

that is why, he remembering his mask..and their happy time together...damn, I am tearing while typing this...

Alright...the casts are giving us heart <3..brace our heart too and stay strong

CwKLDVpXYAActAq.jpg

• Like 17

even sosoo ship already sunk into despair,  i will keep clinging to their cute scenes. hwaiting JoonU!!

the piggyback yoyo08.gif

now i want to see the bts of the scene!!! and hoping for another kiss scene for our otp yoyo52.gif

• Like 19

I've just finished my work function for Melbourne Cup's day and straight to my IG and JG strikes again with another SoSoo MV ... I'm not surprise but still excited with a wide smile on my face. How many IG post of Soo/JE has he posted ... too many I've lost count.

Will back read when I get home tonight. Hopefully I won't miss the final ep. 

• Like 16

49 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Can we all talk about this one particular scene in that preview that make me hard to move on from the preview..:bawling:

This is face of the man who was loathed by everyone in Goryeo, the face which was even hated by the person to whom it belongs .The mark on the face distanced everyone around him, made him crave for love , the mark - which started everything..

I don't know know why but this particular scene depicts PUREST FORM OF LOVE ever!

Even at MOST DIFFICULT TIME ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS "THAT" FACE  of the man whom everyone abandoned except her..!

Remember Eun's Birthday..everyone turned their face from seeing the scar, Yo even made fun of it, even his strongest supporter Beak Ah turned  away but it was only HER who accepted him even at his MOST VULNERABLE STATE EVER!! :tears:

This scene tells about the HS's craving to see THAT face , The person who supported her like a pillar of strength , who drank poison for her and what not?!

She accepted him for who he WAS and still love THAT vulnerable man who WAS,IS and WILL ALWAYS BE everything for HER!!

YES She misses him so damn much..She miss the most vulnerable yet so brave Wang So ..omg!!:tears:

I will forever remember wang so as of gwangjong, i'll forget that he happened. That's only thing i can do for my shipper heart. 

40 minutes ago, riuenu said:

This..might be just So imagination...cause we had seen the preview that he is there at the tree area...where he and Soo always meet...

Anyway..new stills for episode 20

So..remembering Soo, and the touch from her..imagine piggyback her down the road....with that smile on his face..only Soo, can make So smile like this..its heart breaking..when I am typing this

BUT I AM SO EXCITED OF THIS PIGGYBACK SCENE FOR OUR OTP!! AND HOW THEY FILM IT!!

CwKIifsXgAAtbpE.jpg

Individual picture here, credit to 2joongi

PIGGYBACK and THAT SUSPICIOUS INSTA POST of LJK OMOOO~~

I'M LATE FOR THE PARTY BUT LET ME JOIN YOU GUYSEU~~ admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

FINALLY! SOMETHING GOOD TO LOOK FORWARD TO ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE!!!

PS has anyone tried to take a peek to our main thread? Did the piggyback pic somewhat lower the tides there? I'm really worried for the eclipses there while we all in here being happy, celebrating, partying and all...

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

i think this is the MV which LJG used..same song i suppose..!

The song and visuals were same but he inserted the song in the beginning in the place of dialogues at first..

oh yes yes, it is from this..remember I love you is the title....EHHHHH HMMMMMMM JOONGI! ARE YOU CONFESSING LOVE TO JIEUN!!

Thanks for sharing this MV anyway @enigmaticangel! <3

• Like 14