[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Maybe they could return to the time of forced kiss and say HS had a dream about this dreadful future after her panic attack. Then she goes out, meets WS, they do lovely "leaked kiss" instead of "forced kiss", runaway and be happy? You see, I'm completely gone insane  :vicx: I want some good things to happen.........

• Like 14

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Here you go. Most painful 26 seconds of my life. 

Hide contents

Omooo.....My heart....Don't do this to me writter nim!! Pleasee make it shorter!!! And longer the happy lovey dovey modern time! Hiks, my heart couldn't take this sadness any longer!!

Spoiler

Hmm. Is there any possibility that the writer wants to make a connection plot? That GHJ before (in modern times) said that "I think If I don't change, they wouldn't change either." She was being betrayed by her BF. And that is the one which happened to WS in Goryeo too. WS didn't changed but GHJ (in this case HS) changed and leave him. And that she has a chance to do a "don't change & change first" behavior. She feels the both feeling to love someone more & being loved more by someone. But noted that, I got an impression that writter want to show us that this "change" behavior doesn't forever have the meaning that someone "betrayed" other's love. There is another deep meaning other than that! HS shows us that sometimes we HAVE to CHANGES to love someone. They want us to be more open-minded about love. Love is not always about happy together "physically" but more deep than that, to "live with" her heart being taken away from her forever (Noted she leaves palace just physically but her heart will be forever in that palace until she died, and she must live her remained time with that emptiness & longing feeling forever with that rotten body. She will be weaker and weaker that her heart doesn't belong to herself again).

• Like 9

When i started with this drama, i had zero expectations , i thought it will be one more regular drama, though i am not a fan of sageuks but as a fan of LJG and IU i gave it a try, within no time i fell in love with WS and HS and their impossible love story , knowing that the ending will be sad still i invested myself in this drama due to the chemistry between JoonU and the story .

Everything is coming to an end now, how will i survive Mon-Tue w/o MLSHR hereafter..aww :tears:

• Like 18

i keep replaying the part when So holding Su letter.... he really broken at that point and nothing can heal this one... his salvation of life is gone and in a way he's the one that push her out too... the realization that she loves him that much will make him regret and guilt over his decision to make her go away and also for doubting her love... 

and this only where he read the letter and not yet seeing all the thing that she done to remembering his love yet... the poem , the hairpin and the arrow also i guess the stone where she draw So too.. i can't imagine the way he will regret everything when he saw all that......... 

i think this story have one word for it.... regret.....

• Like 13

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

i keep replaying the part when So holding Su letter.... he really broken at that point and nothing can heal this one... his salvation of life is gone and in a way he's the one that push her out too... the realization that she loves him that much will make him regret and guilt over his decision to make her go away and also for doubting her love... 

and this only where he read the letter and not yet seeing all the thing that she done to remembering his love yet... the poem , the hairpin and the arrow also i guess the stone where she draw So too.. i can't imagine the way he will regret everything when he saw all that......... 

Omg my poor heart. What kills me in that scene is that he brings the letter to his face as if he's trying to smell or kiss what's left of Soo, the very last thing she did before she died. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE WHERE THE HECK ARE THE BTS THEY CANT JUST TAKE IT ALL AWAY LIKE THIS?!?! OMO I'm going insane. It's midnight in my part of the world and I'm laying here hoping for some sunshine -,- but nope, no signs of BTS or stills :astonished:

• Like 15

Okay, I know everyone here is depressed and we are going to cry our hearts out tonight but My feelings are exactly like @Gabi Bros

6 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

The writing has disappointed me greatly with the couple (and the drama in general). :confused: I believe the last SoSoo scene together was the one of the breakup but even tho is that one, I want to see the BTS. My guilty confession, I have always liked more JoonU than the SoSoo couple. Before the drama started I decided that SoSoo will be my couple just by watching what I thought was a scene of SoSoo but at the end was just a happy BTS of IU and Lee Joon Gi. :lol: 

The disappointment of the drama in general have left me without emotions, so sad or happy ending is almost the same for me at this moment =/ but I know how much many wanted or still want a happy ending. So I will wish for a happy ending for the SoSoo shippers in the thread. :) Is not that I don't like SoSoo anymore. I can't explain the feeling. Is a general feeling for the episode. I don't know if my feelings can change in the final episode, but right now I am feeling like this. 

I have begun to ship JoonU far more than SoSoo once I realized how utterly unfair the writer/pd is towards HS. And frankly, my mindset right now is like HS's - It's better I lessen my attachment to this ship than drown with it hating her and wang so. More likely, I'll end up hating her more because I have been a strong supporter of both HS and WS but the writer gives me ZERO ground to defend HS anywhere so all I feel is utter disappointment at the ruin of what could have been a good lead. The drama will be special and I'll rewatch it, I will continue to love SoSoo but for me, the biggest takeaway is JoonU from all this. I have started to love them more than anything else related to MLSHR.

Anyway, putting that aside, I think we all knew the ending will be gut wrenchingly painful and heart breaking. I don't have any expectations left for the writer to redeem HS for the viewers but I am anticipating the end where HS dies, I want to see her die (a line I never thought I'll write for one of my fav. characters) because after all this, I feel like her death will also release me from the hold this drama has over me. I'll free from this tragic story along with her. So don't cry or ruin your mood now, we have yet to see the episode so we need to brace ourselves so prepare your buckets and towels, get yourself armed to face the end!

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, violet90 said:

me too..even how devastating the preview is...I cant stop myself for repeating...especially the part he shouted Soo ahhhhhhhhh

credit to _9sxjy

*EDIT...I think the stone that is drawn by Soo will be added to her remaining item..replacing the bottle that is originally from 4th to Rouxi...this is how K version eating us alive.. @violet90, they making Soo more devoted and this is how she play till the remaining item..am still thinking what will be the replacement of the bottle, and why there is a scene of the drawing of GwangJong from episode 19...so the writer is telling us now...So will not satify the Gwangjong drawing...is Soo, in her last day, that drawn the best out of So, and the best of So is, when he is still with the mask...and that is the So, Soo had fallen for*

I really dunno what we will see from the letter..but I believe that...it will be more heart broken then Rouxi letter..ytd narration already killing me inside out already...now the preview...killing me entirely....yet I need to hold back my tears in office..

This is how he react...when he read the letter..I dont think I saw Baek Ah with him...who will be the one that accompany him to Jung place....4th still got 13th to rely on..Sorry, but I really need Baek ah here...and still got one scene I cannot bring myself to watch..its when he say...let's go home to that bottle of ashes...this "집에 가자" will definitely break me apart. Ice block 4th saying that in cool heart breaking manner...but our impulsive king here? I dunno and cannot imagine how he will react... and yes, following by her remaining item....I totally cant

"수아...집에 가자" and I am tearing while thinking of that already

• Like 17

1 hour ago, eunki said:

Ohhhhh I'm not gonna watch preview(((( I need to survive till last episode:tears:

Me too is hoping that all cast will gather in JG FM (though I would prefer only JE and definitely NO KH). It won't be fair for JG to deal with 600 weeping fans alone.. On the other hand if they are JG fans somebody might go crazy about GJ in pain and assault JE (based on amount of hate HS gets already) or other cast. I wonder if they'll have security there or did background check of those invited  :crazy: :D. And the very tiny hope of happy ending is yet alive :mellow:

JG will bring his mask and sword to protect his person, JE!

• Like 10

haiz, just reading the ruoxi letter makes me tear up again.

yes @moonlovertales @Gabi Bros I ship JoonU more than So Soo, but i think the tragic story of SoSoo have an impact on an actor's heart.

Lee Joon Gi will always be Sa Wang Ja (4th prince) to me too. In my heart, I always call me So wangja, he is never paeha to me.

I hope they dedicate at least half an hour tonight to the modern reunited story, we deserve it, for sticking with MLSHR.

• Like 17

Poor MLSHR, it was affected by side drama, baseball and now politics! I think ratings might be higher but SK is really really buzzy now about president's faults :sweatingbullets: even my husband got agitated though we left Korea 2yr ago

• Like 8

Greeting from all the cast...for getting us to watch the last episode...I think....

I dunno what they are talking about..but by looking at them...the parting of MLSHR is real..

Now my brain is not functioning at all, even for process those simply korean that I should be able to understand 50% of them...

The parting is real, the pain is real..but still, I hope you guys can find some healing from their smiling face here..

I cant..at least not at this moment...

[메이킹] 차라리 만나지 말 것을...그러면 이토록 그리울 일도 없었을텐데..아쉬운 마지막 인사!

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_build_id=&pgm_mnu_id=44104&contNo=22000203868

alternative link from naver tv: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1210992?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

오늘 마음 단단히 먹으세요...
난 '달의 연인' 마지막 회를 절대로 놓치지 않는다...

끝난다는 게 믿기지 않는 이 현실...
아무래도 깊은 여운이 남을 것 같습니다.

그동안 '달의 연인, 보보경심 려'를 사랑해주신
시청자 여러분, 감사드립니다.

오늘 밤, 마지막 이야기까지 지켜봐주세요!

17 minutes ago, qwenli said:

haiz, just reading the ruoxi letter makes me tear up again.

yes @moonlovertales @Gabi Bros I ship JoonU more than So Soo, but i think the tragic story of SoSoo have an impact on an actor's heart.

Lee Joon Gi will always be Sa Wang Ja (4th prince) to me too. In my heart, I always call me So wangja, he is never paeha to me.

I hope they dedicate at least half an hour tonight to the modern reunited story, we deserve it, for sticking with MLSHR.

yes, I am tearing up while I search for Rouxi letter, to brace my heart for Soo letter to So...end up, crying more..with the episode 20 preview...

To us, to Soo...he is always the Sa wang ja, that took our heart and soul..never once I did fall for Gwangjong paeha...

Where is the healing drama Joongi oppa is talking about...WHERE! My soul had already left me..who gonna pull my soul back...and put my shattered heart back as well

• Like 10

So there won't be the scene where HS tells GJ that she is from another time? Too bad! Are SBS dramas usually just 1 hour long? I noticed KBS dramas are about 1:05 min long so had MLSHR been given an extra 5 minutes per episode, that would have been another 100 minutes for other skipped scenes.

• Like 8

I'm ready with whatever ending that they gonna give us in the final Ep 20 tonight...

All i know, there's absolutely no hope for SoSoo couple to end up together in Goryeo era..but we still can hope for JoonU couple to be together in RL..ekekeke 

• Like 12

I am also hoping for at least 30mins of modern love.. we deserve it and they deserve it aft 1000yrs. Abt HS character, somewhere its indicated that shes someone who keeps her feelings inside thus she does not really say out the "I love you".. oh ya and from ep 19 i saw HS passed to JM a small box wrapped with cloth and something else.. wonder what could that box be.. and if it is intended for WS, why wasnt it being passed to him.. ok now they should really give me some total lovin BTS.. :phew:

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, eunki said:

Poor MLSHR, it was affected by side drama, baseball and now politics! I think ratings might be higher but SK is really really buzzy now about president's faults even my husband got agitated though we left Korea 2yr ago

U mean people watch news related stuff and hence less pple watch drama?

7 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

oh ya and from ep 19 i saw HS passed to JM a small box wrapped with cloth and something else.. wonder what could that box be.. and if it is intended for WS,    .

That box is for chae ryung's family. Hs promise to take care for CR's family. It is probably jewelry and valuable stuff. 

There was a parallel in the c version but over there, it was for another person. 

• Like 8