[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@crazyshell yes, he did, though lately he seems to wear those rings more frequently on his pinky and/or index fingers.

@Weird Hobbit if I remember it correctly, he sang this as well at Seoul 'Thank You' FM

By the way, thanks for all who have provided updates on JG's HK FM. He looked absolutely handsome today! I think the happy vibes are still there :wub:

Thanks, chingu... ^_^ as well as all those who posted updates about JG & IU.. :wub: 

May our wishes come true for our OTP :wub:

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, Weird Hobbit said:

Did he rap in korean? coz it sounds like he did..

This is the first time I heard JG sang this song. (just correct me if I'm wrong)

This is the meaning of the song, 

"Infatuated with a woman, B.o.B confesses how truly wonderful he believes her to be, and with some assistance from the then-upcoming Bruno Mars, he declares she’s the most incredible woman he’s ever seen. "

Lyrics of the chorus:

Beautiful girls, all over the world
I could be chasin but my time would be wasted
They got nothin on you, baby
Nothin on you, baby
They might say hi, and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry, about what they say
'Cause they got nothin on you, baby

Everywhere I go, I'm always hearin yo' name 
And no matter where I'm at, girl you make me wanna sing
Whether a bus or a plane (plane), or a car or a train 
No other girls in my brain, and you the one to blame

Well, just connect the dots, guys.. :wink:

@Weird Hobbit  Thank you, Chingu for connecting the dots for us. Even though he also sang this in Seoul, we guessed his feelings started a while back. Song selection is always important.... Would like to think this one is meaningful to him.

JE: Oppa. Did you think of me while you were away?

@starcandy0516 Question for you below, chingu.

Spoiler

Have you been seeing on the Knet sites any of the negative comments she keeps mentioning?

• Like 20

Nowaday..he keep reveiling his chest huh...  stargazers, i think he is really lurking here~~  Fan service LJG ssi???  Not that i'm complaining tho..

But..i really lurve LJG wif yellow outfit he wore 2nite..so sweet...accompany wif pink bunny..  Confirm then!  He was hereeeee...he knows wat we want & he fed us!!  Gud... he will knows all the analysis about LJE then.. You come to the right place LJG ssi..Gud for U!!!:D

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

we guessed his feelings started a while back. Song selection is always important....

Yup! All of those praises and breezy moves (esp in SHR bts :wink: ).. and who wouldn't fall for Ji Eun? Pretty, talented, humble, nice, the list goes on.. :wub:  

• Like 22

3 hours ago, NerinaC said:

:blush::flushed: chest alert!! 

uhm is it just me, he is not as energetic as tw taiwan.... uhmm (coz no JE?)

Yeah, I do feel you. Even before, he was so energic till his foot was crammed. LOL!! What a different atmosphere!!

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@Weird Hobbit  Thank you, Chingu for connecting the dots for us. Even though he also sang this in Seoul, we guessed his feelings started a while back. Song selection is always important.... Would like to think this one is meaningful to him.

JE: Oppa. Did you think of me while you were away?

Hide contents

Have you been seeing on the Knet sites any of the negative comments she keeps mentioning?

Of course, he did! LOL!! I miss JE on his FM somehow. It did really a lil' empty without her again. LOL!!

Spoiler

LOL!! He/She is VOLDY'S FAN for sure! NOT JE's!! Don't you dare call yourself her fans when you couldn't support her works & decisions! How could you said bad things about her works? What makes him/her different with those SUCKS HATERS? How funny. You could criticize her, but please don't say such discourage words!! You don't support her, you just wanna CONTROL her life with those "I want her to blah blah blah", "ML is sucks blah blah blah", "I prefer she as singer blah blah blah." She is not your servant, dude! Her life is hers!! Don't ever dictate her!! If she want to excel her career as actress, why not? If she choose to have short hair with no bangs why not? IF SHE CHOOSE TO PLAY IN SUCKS DRAMA LIKE ML, WHY NOT???!! LASTLY:

IF SHE CHOOSE LJG OVER VOLDY WHYYYYY NOOOOTTTTTT??!!!

Her life, her choice!! Do not bother to choose it for her!! She is NOT YOUR PUPPET!!! YOU HEAR ME? I won't bother to send you message at twitter or what since it seems you won't like it, and I don't wanna waste my energy for debated such a fake fans like you. But in case you visit our disgusting, delulu & make-you-vomit shipper thread again! JUST READ THIS WITH THOSE VOLDY'S BLINDLY EYES! If you are bored & don't have any recent materials (Because uri JG is more active than yours & JE always close to him recently), please DO NOT ENVY & BOTHER TO VISIT US!! Please, search yourself materials & ABOUT YOUR BIAS only!!! BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR MOUTH (AND FINGERS) btw, do not blurted out bad things about uri JG without a facts!! And DO NOT BASHED JE with your "JE's fans" masked-words.

Tsk tsk tsk! And btw, if you feel disgusting or want to vomit, see shippers thread, why you bother visit it, really? We're NEVER welcoming you after all!! LOL! Such a weirdo!!! You could read and think logically right? So please READ THE THREAD'S TITLE before click it. THANK YOU!

You could admire Voldy & JE so much (Voldy alone I think, not JE. HA HA), so we could do the same thing right? It's OUR LIFE, OUR CHOICE!! And I think he/she did exaggerated things like @starcandy0516 said, just like he/she want. Heyyyy, We never wishing Voldy's death right? Or said bad things about him? We just blurted out FACTS & OUR OPINION!! If you don't like it, just bring the facts to defend yours. Tsk tsk tsk! Such immature person! Go GROWN UP, dude!! Take care yourself business, we don't need you here! Thank you & good bye!

Note: Sorry, chingu ya. This is my limit to hold my anger. Must let it out from my system. Do not have any intention to ruin the mood. So please, non shipper, when I still have my patience & tell you nicely, do not visit us if you just have any bad intention. You could read the thread's title right??!! :wink:

• Like 22

3 hours ago, Weird Hobbit said:

Did he rap in korean? coz it sounds like he did..

This is the first time I heard JG sang this song. (just correct me if I'm wrong)

This is the meaning of the song, 

"Infatuated with a woman, B.o.B confesses how truly wonderful he believes her to be, and with some assistance from the then-upcoming Bruno Mars, he declares she’s the most incredible woman he’s ever seen. "

Lyrics of the chorus:

Beautiful girls, all over the world
I could be chasin but my time would be wasted
They got nothin on you, baby
Nothin on you, baby
They might say hi, and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry, about what they say
'Cause they got nothin on you, baby

Everywhere I go, I'm always hearin yo' name 
And no matter where I'm at, girl you make me wanna sing
Whether a bus or a plane (plane), or a car or a train 
No other girls in my brain, and you the one to blame

Well, just connect the dots, guys.. :wink:

He has been singing this song in the 2016-17 Asia tour. He performed it in the Seoul FMs as well. No idea if he did in Japan though as they are not many recording from those FM. ^^

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, Christabelita said:

He has been singing this song in the 2016-17 Asia tour. He performed it in the Seoul FMs as well. No idea if he did in Japan though as they are not many recording from those FM. ^^

Would you be able to secure a playlist for each of his FM in the 2016-2017 Asia tour?

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Would you be able to secure a playlist for each of his FM in the 2016-2017 Asia tour?

Of course no. I havent even been to one of his fan meetings sniff. However, I have been following his tours closely through other fans' accounts and video sharing. About this song being performed in Seould, I saw videos (from weibo and instagram) of him singing this song in Seoul just a few hours after the end of the concert. There could not have been from any other FM, as the Seoul ones were the first ones in the tour, so when it comes to this song being performed before the Hong Kong meeting, I am 100% sure of it. I cannot say the same about Japan since I never saw a video of JG singing this song there. However, there are very few videos from the Japan fan meetings. If anyone here speaks chinese, they could ask BlackHole or check her weibo or whatever platform she uses to share her FM stories XD. She went to all of JG's FM so I think she would be the best source of information for your query. =P

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

*sniff* no crumbs. But I'll patiently wait.

By the way, what's this about an anti-JoonU thread lurker who tweeted something? Can I get a link? It's 5:49 AM here in my country right now and I need some gossip. :w00t:

Can someone PM me to about this too...thanks!

Its really hard to understand people, if you don't like what you're reading then don't come here!  Please make you're life simpler whoever you are if this thread stresses you out then stay out of it!  We are not here to please you, we are here to please our shippy heart!!:)

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Lampel said:

Can someone PM me to about this too...thanks!

Its really hard to understand people, if you don't like what you're reading then don't come here!  Please make you're life simpler whoever you are if this thread stresses you out then stay out of it!  We are not here to please you, we are here to please our shippy heart!!:)

3 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

*sniff* no crumbs. But I'll patiently wait.

By the way, what's this about an anti-JoonU thread lurker who tweeted something? Can I get a link? It's 5:49 AM here in my country right now and I need some gossip. :w00t:

I put it in spoiler.. and i think as always she only tweeted based the thing that she really wanted :

Spoiler

She just jelly bcs there's no such a thing like that for tagging #아이유 with #Voldy in ig lol 

Dont u see there's so many people blessing our JoonU?  or may be if she want she can make tag VoldyU by herself as much as she want.. right? lol

• Like 21

41 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPk-VHPjmUp/

JE mgr liked Jg mgr's update pic for hk fm..

Ps newbie dont know how to attach that screenshot pic :wacko:

Even JE's hair stylist commented in JG manager oppa post:D

31 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

@meeibe16 I can't decide if he/she is an Uena or a Voldy fan because her tweets sounds so sporadic and going back and forth to dissing JE and then praising her? If s/he is a real fan. Just be happy with JE's decisions, whatever it may be. She is a one of a kind person who is worth stanning - same with JG. that's why together, I think they're a perfect match kekeke. 

sorry to cut ur post, but yeahh i got confused with her tweets.. all she tweeted seems so provocative (sometimes baseless sorry not to sorry), like u said her tweets is going back and forth praising her then dissing her works? and all I know the popular International Uaena never tweets something like that. 

• Like 14

Hi everyone! First of all, I wanted to thank all of you for those yummy cookies posted today... I have to admit I wasn t a fan of any of them before MLSHR so I don t know them as well as many of you, but my mind has been rumbling about how bad I was craving for a second part of MLSHR and that was the reason I ended up here in the first place. But now that I ackowleged the real possibilty of them being together, I feel if they 'd be ok for them working together again being a real couple...I think that would be akward and it would put  so much pressure in their relationship, if it was the case...So now I have mixed feelings -_-

I hope they'd do the best for them, even if I don't have the chance to watch them working together again:(

sorry about my depresing thoughts :huh:

• Like 9