[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

^I love the way they are looking at each other in that picture :)

I got a lot of insight after watching the episode with English subs. I thought it was really nice and caring of CTJ to help Bomi while they were going through the dark maze. As someone who has claustrophobia, the way he spoke to her all calmly was probably so comforting to her...I know it would be to me. I also thought it was so sweet when he told her that she was prettier than he thought she was. To me, this means that he's seen her on variety shows (which he said with his own mouth) but after meeting her, seeing her face to face, and spending time with her, he finds her even more prettier. I can't wait until they are both more comfortable with each other. Bomi still seems a bit shy but it looks like will open up a bit in the next episode. :wub:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingus.. love watched them together .. Bomi is Bomi.. hahaha im her fangirl after watched Weekly Idol.. cute,easygoing and tomboyish and also girly.. hehe shy in first meet is natural.. hope CTJ will treat her well.. we need to look more on him..hehe he's not like his friend Jonghyun.. soo expressive .. CTJ look kind and gentleman.. hope he will be more expressive toward her ...saranghae chingus.. c u next week 

7 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Hi chingus.. love watched them together .. Bomi is Bomi.. hahaha im her fangirl after watched Weekly Idol.. cute,easygoing and tomboyish and also girly.. hehe shy in first meet is natural.. hope CTJ will treat her well.. we need to look more on him..hehe he's not like his friend Jonghyun.. soo expressive .. CTJ look kind and gentleman.. hope he will be more expressive toward her ...saranghae chingus.. c u next week 

I didnt watch his friend Jonghyun, is he really different than CTJ?

i hope CTJ could invite his friends to meet up with Bomi soon :blush:

5 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

@MiAmour This was one of my favourite scene! I thought he was gonna say something sweet, and then BAM! Totally didn't expect him to say that. Really made me burst out laughing! :lol:

yeah right, thats exactly my thoughts lol

but im kinda aware if that scene following script? (since hes an actor..so..)

i might be wrong since he even mentioned that he held back three times to tell her bout it lol:sweatingbullets:

50 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

I didnt watch his friend Jonghyun, is he really different than CTJ?

i hope CTJ could invite his friends to meet up with Bomi soon :blush:

In CTJ, I can see his kindness but a bit reserved and shy .. maybe he need a little more time...hehe :P

This couple was bring me back to watch WGM .. really hope his friends will meet Bomi.. 

Happy Monday chingus.. Monday was a happy day since im was in #teamwangso ..hehe keep cheerful and happy ..

Saranghae chingus :heart:

I haven't seen any of CTJ's dramas but I've watched him several times in Hello Counselor - and everyone in that program likes his attitude.  With 2 episodes, I can already tell he is a nice and caring person.  And yes, he is not like his friend Lee Jong Hyun - like what he said, he don't like saying 'corny' or 'cheesy' words, which LJH enjoyed saying a lot when he was in WGM - made me cringe a lot even tho' he is my CNBlue bias.  I watched his Bromance segment with Ziko - and he is the same way - a bit matured compared to his friends. 

As for Bomi, I like her a lot - coming from the only girl group that I like.  She seems to be the life of  the party.

Guest aivzthegreat
18 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Somehow im wondering, R they already get each others numbers?

As we saw CTJ is the one who called bomi, is that phone really owned by them? 

Especially when he take the pic of Bomi's lunch box using his phone

Hello. The phone that Bomi used on the first episode is Iphone5 but she used Iphone6 nowadays. I think it's normal. It's too early for them to get each other's number. But I don't have idea if that phone is taejoon's personal phone.

22 minutes ago, aivzthegreat said:

Hello. The phone that Bomi used on the first episode is Iphone5 but she used Iphone6 nowadays. I think it's normal. It's too early for them to get each other's number. But I don't have idea if that phone is taejoon's personal phone.

Well who knows if shes using 2 phones? LOL,

if that wasnt taejoon's phone (during the 1st eps) why it has the numbers got blurred? :phew:

38 minutes ago, viyra said:

I haven't seen any of CTJ's dramas but I've watched him several times in Hello Counselor - and everyone in that program likes his attitude.  With 2 episodes, I can already tell he is a nice and caring person.  And yes, he is not like his friend Lee Jong Hyun - like what he said, he don't like saying 'corny' or 'cheesy' words, which LJH enjoyed saying a lot when he was in WGM - made me cringe a lot even tho' he is my CNBlue bias.  I watched his Bromance segment with Ziko - and he is the same way - a bit matured compared to his friends. 

As for Bomi, I like her a lot - coming from the only girl group that I like.  She seems to be the life of  the party.

i see, thanks alot for the explanation bout CTJ & also LJH :blush:

But since Bomi likes to hear some of cheesy words from him, he just ended with "I never thought you were this pretty" there goes... BAM LOL

Media preview

10 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Hello @aniliaz... nice to meet you here too :wub:

I also love watching CTJ and Bomi WGM, they're cute and fun... kekeke. 

Good morning everyone... nice reading this thread :)

15 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Hello @aniliaz... nice to meet you here too :wub:

I also love watching CTJ and Bomi WGM, they're cute and fun... kekeke. 

Good morning everyone... nice reading this thread :)

Anyeong chingu @Changsky everything about uri couple , i will love it.. hehe :heart: full of support.

We were was Brownies circle of friend ...haha :P 

See you in our thread and My Only Love Song drama chingu.. Lots of love from Bee family to Bomi :heart: Choi Tae Joon. 

59 minutes ago, micolbunney said:

I re-watched the ep and i noticed that Tj after exchange wedding rings said that He will not take it off :wub: Bomi said the same....who knows of they'll keep the promise and will wear rings out wgm set too....

but some of Panda (Apink fan) said that Bomi aint wearing it recently, outside filming...

not sure if its true... :sweatingbullets:

Archived