Jump to content

[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple


xHanaParkx

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im somewhat not satisfied with this.. arent he should helping her to get out?

like hold her hand?

And also during they have to climb up, Bomi even didnt held her hand to him... Probably this two still shy

Media preview

 

Overall this two looks so cute cant wait for subs tmr lol

Media preview

 

@micolbunney You're most welcome dear :sweatingbullets:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way she help him carry things lol

Media preview

Media preview

 

1 hour ago, micolbunney said:

@MiAmour You are right,i thought He would held her hand for get out too....He seemed little bit cold for me but maybe Is just because it was their first meeting

Hope he will be a warmy passionate and sweet husband for uri bomi

Yeah you're probably right since its their 1st meeting but still,

if i was bomi i would be upset for not getting help to stand up LOL but since he hold that 'red thing', i think its helping her to get out.. 

yet its not really gentleman tbvh :sweatingbullets:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's not much to spazz about yet - I want to see more interactions between them but so far so good for me - they seem so alike, they both got expressive eyes.  Bomi is not shy and so is TaeJoon that's why they are comfortable with each other.  Will wait how their hiking goes next week - they should be making some fun while in the mountains.

@MiAmour- thanks for sharing the clips on today's episode.  I am in the  US and didn't realize that I posted after midnight of last night (and morning Saturday).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like today ep... food and eating, the maze and walk at the night

I feel a little dissapointed coz they won't have scene picking their house by themselves (I always like this house searching) but at least I know they will have nice home coz the current pd give a good house to all the cp 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the moment when she opens her bag with her teeth lmao

 

bomi being bomi,  :joy:

BU6cqrs.jpg

 

 

49 minutes ago, Ira Ajja said:

I like today ep... food and eating, the maze and walk at the night

I feel a little dissapointed coz they won't have scene picking their house by themselves (I always like this house searching) but at least I know they will have nice home coz the current pd give a good house to all the cp 

Well i think its same thing to other couple, if im not mistaken 33couple house also been given by wgm crew..

they didnt even choose the house either :sweatingbullets:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@MiAmour-thanks again for sharing the subbed episode of MiJoon couple.  They really are fun to watch and just like what I said earlier and now confirmed by Bomi, they are so alike.  They are now more comfortable with each other.   This is the side of Bomi I wanted to see - she is fun.  I love TaeJoon in Hello Counselor - he talks with sense and very straightforward.

Just like TaeJoon, I loved the part where they were in the dark.  TaeJoon was a real gentleman for not taking advantage of the situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This was the classic "first meeting" was very embarrassed between the two and it is normal, I repeat, I did not know CTJ nor Bomi, the first impression I had of TJ is that he seems to be the classic appearance hard and posted outside but inside has a heart of "cream",I understand the disappointment that has felt Bomi when he discovered "the surprise written" the lunch box and did not flinch, but when he said during the interview that it is not used to receive but to give (I thought when he brought her the perfume for environments) I understand that his reaction almost detached and cold is because He was embarrassed not being used, so I hope that bomi will make him more surprises....I wonder if TJ is a jealous and passionate husband or remain cold and detached .....we only find out with time:glasses: ... however Bomi is very sweet, it seems to be a special girl and very easygoing....I am curious to see there first night in the New home,the meeting with friends/-in law.....And so on...:blush:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, micolbunney said:

This was the classic "first meeting" was very embarrassed between the two and it is normal, I repeat, I did not know CTJ nor Bomi, the first impression I had of TJ is that he seems to be the classic appearance hard and posted outside but inside has a heart of "cream",I understand the disappointment that has felt Bomi when he discovered "the surprise written" the lunch box and did not flinch, but when he said during the interview that it is not used to receive but to give (I thought when he brought her the perfume for environments) I understand that his reaction almost detached and cold is because He was embarrassed not being used, so I hope that bomi will make him more surprises....I wonder if TJ is a jealous and passionate husband or remain cold and detached .....we only find out with time:glasses: ... however Bomi is very sweet, it seems to be a special girl and very easygoing....I am curious to see there first night in the New home,the meeting with friends/-in law.....And so on...:blush:

Bomi is the not the type to pretend cute and needing help on anything.  She is easygoing and easy to get along with - and that attitude helped make TaeJoon comfortable.  He likes her attitude and right now, he is more focused on making her happy.  Why?  He saw lots of things about Bomi that even I did not expect.  She wasn't even shy holding on tight to TaeJoon when they were in the dark.  But she didn't hide the fact that her heart started fluttering.  When TaeJoon started cooking, he wanted Bomi to rest and just watch him but what did she do instead?  She volunteered to help - and she likes what she did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, viyra said:

Bomi is the not the type to pretend cute and needing help on anything.  She is easygoing and easy to get along with - and that attitude helped make TaeJoon comfortable.  He likes her attitude and right now, he is more focused on making her happy.  Why?  He saw lots of things about Bomi that even I did not expect.  She wasn't even shy holding on tight to TaeJoon when they were in the dark.  But she didn't hide the fact that her heart started fluttering.  When TaeJoon started cooking, he wanted Bomi to rest and just watch him but what did she do instead?  She volunteered to help - and she likes what she did.

 

Agreed with you, especially when they at the dark place LOL

Media preview

 

Anyway may i know whats this two wearing on their ears? A camera right??

Media preview

 "The wife is always right" thing :sweatingbullets:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I forgot to add that I hope that TJ is unmatched as their moments as the scene of a drama (lunch box/pic nic moment,coffee moment), when WGM enters a couple where one of them is an actor, I always look suspicious at first, because I try to figure out if their attitudes toward the partners are natural and true, or are just script phrases, as if they are playing a role in a drama,Bomi Is so cute natural and sincere i am loving her.....Tj? I'll look at him ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, micolbunney said:

I forgot to add that I hope that TJ is unmatched as their moments as the scene of a drama (lunch box/pic nic moment,coffee moment), when WGM enters a couple where one of them is an actor, I always look suspicious at first, because I try to figure out if their attitudes toward the partners are natural and true, or are just script phrases, as if they are playing a role in a drama,Bomi Is so cute natural and sincere i am loving her.....Tj? I'll look at him ;)

 

Somehow im wondering, R they already get each others numbers?

As we saw CTJ is the one who called bomi, is that phone really owned by them? 

Especially when he take the pic of Bomi's lunch box using his phone

dKvC0Mg.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, micolbunney said:

@MiAmour You madeMade a Nice question....:huh:

I dont know why but i am sure then have the other's number....How most of the couple in wgm used have....

The other question Is.....they contact each other outside the wgm set?

Who knows....

 

Well Bomi is not really my bias, so i dont know what kinda phone that she used recently LOL

Anyway seeing the preview makes me barely wait for the next week :sweatingbullets:

Media preview

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..