[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

He's a nice guy! Omg I really love how straightforward she is and I love that Bomi said for oppa not change? My heart is omg! He's such a gentleman. When I saw clips without subs I thot maybe he was faking it a bit but he prepared so much that he's action back up the things he says to her, he's a very considerate and caring guy. There one part where In the interview part he said he wishes for her to ask him if he was okay too, awww he must be the quiet sensitive guy too. I'm really looking forward to next week :) 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong!

Don't have any to write because you all have said what I think about TaeBom couple. Love reading all your posts... and thanks for the pics, gifs, links, etc :)

This is my 3rd WGM I watch after Yonghwa Seohyun and Jonghyun Seungyeon (GongLee). At first I watch because of CTJ since he is Jonghyun's best buddy. But then I love this new couple too. Bomi is so easy going and be herself,  and Taejoon is so cool, and gentle. They are so cute together and fun to watch :wub:

Okay... can't wait until the next episode. And hi @aniliaz... jumpa lagi! ^^

2 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

He's a nice guy! Omg I really love how straightforward she is and I love that Bomi said for oppa not change? My heart is omg! He's such a gentleman. When I saw clips without subs I thot maybe he was faking it a bit but he prepared so much that he's action back up the things he says to her, he's a very considerate and caring guy. There one part where In the interview part he said he wishes for her to ask him if he was okay too, awww he must be the quiet sensitive guy too. I'm really looking forward to next week :) 

Even tho taejoon is really reliable and adorable towards Bomi, I do think in his heart he is quite the fluffball :3 and I agree with what you said, without subs his words seemed a little fake but watching it with subs and noticing that his actions speak a lot more than words, I do think he's a real and genuine guy. I think after a while, both Bomi and Taejoon will be relying on each other :blush: please let this week fly by so we can see our couple again! 

ps. do any of you guys have ideas for their real couple name? besides like their ship name haha i'm curious to see.

4 hours ago, jh22 said:

ps. do any of you guys have ideas for their real couple name? besides like their ship name haha i'm curious to see.

To be very veryyy honest i rather to have their couple name as MiJoon or JoonMi,

but sadly wgm set their name as TaeBom.. eww :confused:

Just now, MiAmour said:

To be very veryyy honest i rather to have their couple name as MiJoon or JoonMi,

but sadly wgm set their name as TaeBom.. eww :confused:

truee tho taebom sounds really weird. their names are kinda hard to ship together but mijoon sounds the best haha :3 their ship name won't affect how much we love them tho <3

@aniliaz, I like the way he frankly answered "no" when she asked if he is "normally nice like this?", because it reflects that he is either saying he treats her better than he treats other girls, or that he doesn't think his actions are anything out of the ordinary :D

@Changsky, this is my third WGM couple too. After YY couple and 33 couple. But this is the first couple I watch right from the beginning, because someone mentioned CTJ is the new hubby. I have seen him in a couple of dramas and I quite like him. I never knew of Bomi because apink was never on my radar (although it so happens I briefly came across her because I was scanning through a mini drama Sherlock K, which she acted in, but I was paying attention to others, and barely noticed Bomi). After watching these few episodes, I find her very refreshing, not the "damsel in distress" or "act cute" kind of girl. She's adorable in her own way.

Hi Chingus.. Hae Soo here.. just kidding :P

@Changsky Jumpa lagi ya.. i tot you were from Thailand. Do we DM on IG last week??

They were my 3rd couple after YongSeo & GongLee.. I'm fan of CNBlue. Support for Tae Joon because he was in inner circle group of JongHyun. 

Apink was my kpop girl group beside Gfriend..hehe love their song and beautiful MV. Bomi well known in variety show, she so lovely and her cuteness was jjang !!

@MiAmour & @chubbz Look like CTJ was in your heart? hehe :D

Happy TaeBom guys .. sorry you dont like it @MiAmour .

TaeBom is a perfect name for CTJ and YBM - it almost is a reflection of their true selves.  Both are spanky - and straightforward.  Their name sounds like a big bang!

I've seen CTJ in Hello Counselor, a reality/variety show and you can tell from the way he deals with problems presented at the show how and who he really is.  He may be a bit cheesy with words but I would say he is right with his description of his wife.  To be honest,  Bomi has the brightest personality amongst the members of APink - and that's what makes her pretty.  That's what her husband sees in her.  Bomi is Bomi - the life of the group.  They've met 2 times already and she hasn't acted or talked cutesy.  She converses with the same voice she does with the rest of her group - she laughs as loud as she wants - and she is never ashamed to say what she wants.  During the sharing of the chocolate bar, Bomi didn't hesitate to finish the big piece - offered by CTJ.  She is very honest with what and how she feels.  If that wasn't Bomi or a Bomi who is trying to pretend and act cute, she would probably pretend one bite of the chocolate made her full - and then regret afterwards during the interview that she is hungry.  Thank goodness it was Bomi. 

I think TaeBom couple also think alike.  Bomi  said climbing or hiking would give her the chance to find out the real character of the person she is hiking with - she wants to know if the climb uphill would make her husband change attitude.  CTJ said the same thing - as soon as they got to the top, he checked on Bomi to see how she was like, i.e., tired or frowning - but he saw a smiling and happy wife - and that made him happy.

17 hours ago, chubbz said:

@Changsky, this is my third WGM couple too. After YY couple and 33 couple. But this is the first couple I watch right from the beginning, because someone mentioned CTJ is the new hubby. I have seen him in a couple of dramas and I quite like him. I never knew of Bomi because apink was never on my radar (although it so happens I briefly came across her because I was scanning through a mini drama Sherlock K, which she acted in, but I was paying attention to others, and barely noticed Bomi). After watching these few episodes, I find her very refreshing, not the "damsel in distress" or "act cute" kind of girl. She's adorable in her own way.

@chubbz I have not watched CTJ dramas/movies... kekeke. So far I only know him from some variety show where his best friends are in it, like CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun (LJH) or Jung Joonyoung (JJY). And from those shows I kinda feel that he really is a nice guy.

Actually I watched Adolescence Medley, but only some part. In that drama, CTJ acted with Lee Seyoung (Gong Seungyeon's best friend) and Lee Jonghyun who acted as Lee Seyoung brother (only cameo). But I think this drama had made CTJ and LJH become best buddy although they only met in short time at that time. So this also kinda prove that CTJ is a nice person, he can maintain good relationship with his co-actor. He also the one who introduced LJH to JJY. CTJ also acted with Jung Yoomi in Mother's Garden. Jung Yoomi happened to be Jung Joonyoung virtual wife in WGM (Pocaguri couple aka Jung Jung couple). CTJ was one of the guests in Pocaguri couple episode. What a unique coincidences right? And now they all have similar circle of friends :) 

Yup, many friends said that CTJ acting is good so I really want to watch his dramas. Heard that Ugly Alerts is good, and also Flower in Prison. Maybe I will start from those 2 dramas ^^

@viyra thanks for describing Bomi's personality. I love that kind of girl, a little bit like myself... lol :D

Well, have a great day everyone! :wub:

Because of besbol.. i will change myself from SHR to MDBC tonite...ehhehe sorry chingu out of topic :D

Happy taebom.. will continue watch CTJ in Hello Caunselor & Bomi in Weekly Idol. I also found Bomi in Human Condition. Next mission, search for Bomi in Taekwondo and watch CTJ new drama.. stop because of crazy addiction of Wang So :P happy night chingus.. saranghae :heart:

11 hours ago, Changsky said:

@chubbz I have not watched CTJ dramas/movies... kekeke. So far I only know him from some variety show where his best friends are in it, like CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun (LJH) or Jung Joonyoung (JJY). And from those shows I kinda feel that he really is a nice guy.

Actually I watched Adolescence Medley, but only some part. In that drama, CTJ acted with Lee Seyoung (Gong Seungyeon's best friend) and Lee Jonghyun who acted as Lee Seyoung brother (only cameo). But I think this drama had made CTJ and LJH become best buddy although they only met in short time at that time. So this also kinda prove that CTJ is a nice person, he can maintain good relationship with his co-actor. He also the one who introduced LJH to JJY. CTJ also acted with Jung Yoomi in Mother's Garden. Jung Yoomi happened to be Jung Joonyoung virtual wife in WGM (Pocaguri couple aka Jung Jung couple). CTJ was one of the guests in Pocaguri couple episode. What a unique coincidences right? And now they all have similar circle of friends :) 

Yup, many friends said that CTJ acting is good so I really want to watch his dramas. Heard that Ugly Alerts is good, and also Flower in Prison. Maybe I will start from those 2 dramas ^^

@Changsky, I watched Mother's Garden because I like Jung Yumi (after watching Rooftop Prince, though she was the evil second female lead) and I noticed CTJ from the show. Mum's watching Flower in Prison now, so I watch it on and off.

@aniliaz, I am not a fan of CTJ. Just think that his acting is not too bad and he looks like a nice guy. I am watching MDBC and MLSHR too :) 

Finale of MLSHR on next week.. hope a good rating for them.. as a present for international fans..hehe happy watching moonlight drama @chubbz ..hehe

I need to rewatch Flower In Da Prison.. on off and lastly forget everything.. 2016 is a great year for K-Drama .. hope My Only Love Song - CNBlue Jonghyun :heart: Gong Seung Yeon drama will get a full support from TaeBom @MiJoon shippers.. gud nite chingus.. 

Archived