[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

45 minutes ago, micolbunney said:

Why Is still tuesday???

It's a pity that bomi hasn't IG account,i am sure TJ would follow her....:heart:

Yah its still tuesday since we had 7 days in a week LOL

Am i the only one keep replay their eps like everyday?  :sweatingbullets:

Anyway IG update

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there! I'm actually making an effort to replying a forum rather than just reading through it but since Taejoon and Bomi are the first WGM couple I've followed from the beginning, I'll say my thoughts on this couple. I don't know Taejoon very well (I didn't know of him until they announced this couple) and even though I do like Apink I'm not too familiar with Bomi either. Taejoon comes across as someone that people sometimes misinterpret as rude or a turn off, but I think he kinda struggles with expressing his true feelings even with his bluntness. He's an interesting character and I really hope to see how he is as a husband. I think Bomi was slightly taken aback by his personality in their first meeting but warmed up to him a little more with the second episode. I do think Taejoon is a really nice guy at heart, especially with the interviews throughout the first two episodes, he's caring and observant while still really straightforward. Bomi might need some time getting used to his personality but I think they'll get along just fine after the first few episodes, especially if Taejoon can conquer his difficulty of expressing his gratitude. Again, I don't know either of them too too well, and Taejoon being an actor (and me being really blind to good or bad acting) might mean what I could observe from the two episodes could be completely different to how he really is. Also, I'm pretty new to this community so please help me along the way! I'm so excited for the next episode :)))

@MiAmour- you're not alone on replaying their episode - I've been doing that too since Saturday until now.  They are just fun to  watch.  Want to see more of their interactions - and of course, can't wait to  see what kind of house they are getting.  I hope they don't play with them when it comes to getting a house. 

BTW, in the last episode of Hello Counselor, ChoRong and NamJoo were the guests and CTJ was there too - I wonder if that segment happened before they knew they will be paired in WGM.

10 hours ago, jh22 said:

Hi there! I'm actually making an effort to replying a forum rather than just reading through it but since Taejoon and Bomi are the first WGM couple I've followed from the beginning, I'll say my thoughts on this couple. I don't know Taejoon very well (I didn't know of him until they announced this couple) and even though I do like Apink I'm not too familiar with Bomi either. Taejoon comes across as someone that people sometimes misinterpret as rude or a turn off, but I think he kinda struggles with expressing his true feelings even with his bluntness. He's an interesting character and I really hope to see how he is as a husband. I think Bomi was slightly taken aback by his personality in their first meeting but warmed up to him a little more with the second episode. I do think Taejoon is a really nice guy at heart, especially with the interviews throughout the first two episodes, he's caring and observant while still really straightforward. Bomi might need some time getting used to his personality but I think they'll get along just fine after the first few episodes, especially if Taejoon can conquer his difficulty of expressing his gratitude. Again, I don't know either of them too too well, and Taejoon being an actor (and me being really blind to good or bad acting) might mean what I could observe from the two episodes could be completely different to how he really is. Also, I'm pretty new to this community so please help me along the way! I'm so excited for the next episode :)))

Thanks for joining the forum - hope we can have fun while discussing what we see and feel about these two.  I think CTJ has pretty much shown how he really is - considerate (like what the MCs said), good cook and seems to be a caring person too.  I watched his Bromance segment with Ziko and he showed he is a really caring and good friend even to a male.  I like how he gives his opinion on the concerns sent in to Hello Counselor - wise and meaningful!  He said he feels embarrassed receiving gifts - it's a big plus, IMHO.  And I like that he keeps saying 'he really wants to make his wife happy'.  On the other hand, Bomi seems to be happy with her partner.

36 minutes ago, viyra said:

@MiAmour- you're not alone on replaying their episode - I've been doing that too since Saturday until now.  They are just fun to  watch.  Want to see more of their interactions - and of course, can't wait to  see what kind of house they are getting.  I hope they don't play with them when it comes to getting a house. 

BTW, in the last episode of Hello Counselor, ChoRong and NamJoo were the guests and CTJ was there too - I wonder if that segment happened before they knew they will be paired in WGM.

i dont get what you mean, play with who?? you mean his cat? LOL

And bout Rong & Namjoo, actually they started recording for HC on 25th September, so i assume MiJoon already filming for Ep.1 & 2 before that day  :rolleyes:

@viyra I don't know either of them very well but I do hope they will be happy and closer in the future >.< I watched the Hello Counselor ep last night and I think all the girls from Mamamoo and Apink was a little bit of in love with him haha and I've watched a few episodes of Hello counselor and I really love it when someone like CTJ is on because the kind of headstrong opinions and deep thinking in everything he says really voice what the audience probably WOULD want to say but can't necessarily. I am actually quite similar personality wise to CTJ so I'd really like to see how he handles his embarrassment of receiving gifts and it's refreshing to see this kind of couple on the show! I've been replaying the episode so many times and I really do hope Saturday comes quickly :)))

@MiAmour I think she means that hopefully they'll get a good house but I'm excited to see how Bomi interacts with his cat tbh XD

Just now, MiAmour said:

i dont get what you mean, play with who?? you mean his cnoat? LOL

And bout Rong & Namjoo, actually they started recording for HC on 25th September, so i assume MiJoon already filming for Ep.1 & 2 before that day  :rolleyes:

I meant WGM better choose a nice livable house not like what they did to Jo Kwon and Gain. 

Do any of you have some videos or shows I could watch so I know more about CTJ? I saw the battle trip? I think that's what it's called. I saw the episode of that posted a few pages before but I can't watch it in my country ): thank you :)

Just now, jh22 said:

Do any of you have some videos or shows I could watch so I know more about CTJ? I saw the battle trip? I think that's what it's called. I saw the episode of that posted a few pages before but I can't watch it in my country ): thank you :)

Try YouTube - that's where I watch most of the shows.

1 hour ago, aniliaz said:

Hi chingus.. MiJoon are refer to them.. is it official?? @Gitakawaii what are the similarity between MiJoon ( please update when it become official @MiAmour )  & Jjongah? I will watch CTJ in Happy Counselor.

well its not really official thou, but MiJoon sounds perfect for them..:blush:

there;s also others nickname which been create by fans...

Spoiler

TaeMi? - sounds like Taemin to me LOL

TaeBom? maybe not

JoonMi? erm maybe..lol

@MiAmour Thank you for the video with subs...bomi Is too funny....that lipstick on her chin LOL :joy:

I understand that the program was broadcast yesterday but was recorded long before relying on their different hairstyle

Welcome to New members here,spazz spazz and spazz here with us :)

I am not easy to ship a couple,i have had just few couples that i shipped,i dont know why but this couple gives me a special feeling....I am sure they'll give us wonderful and meaning moments to spazz about ;)

I hope to see TJ jealous of our cutie bomi,i love seeing guys jealous because This means that they care of their partner...of course do not overdo it...

I can't wait to see them develop feelings for one another step by step.....

1 hour ago, aniliaz said:

MiJoon sounds like @MiAmour hehehe :P

Why must like me? noooo You got it wrong hahaha :sweatingbullets:

Anyway when the moment Taejoon said "You dont sound like Boy at all, you just have a toned down voice"

but honestly Bomi can't get rid her tomboy, she still able to looks cute in front of taejoon  :blush:

Archived